A Voyeur Impregnates?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gonzi2
gonzi2
471 Followers

So we swam back and sat down near her brother, unfortunately another man had sat down a few feet from me in plain view of Alie. I thought we wouldn't be able to carry out our voyeuring plans now.

But as Alie said, she liked to be an exhibitionist and lie on her front and spread her legs wide. We could both see her kitty quite plainly, while we watched her little pink inner lips started to protrude, slowly opening like a pink rose. I looked sideways at the other guy, but surprisingly he didn't look happy and picking up his towel and bag walked off muttering loudly, "Disgusting." I supposed he was a gay guy watching Andy's long cock and arse when a randy girl interrupted him.

I for one was hard as a rock again and hanging my towel over my arm and shoulder, sat so I could wank my cock while staring at her ever-expanding kitty without anyone realizing. Now she was watching my cock being masturbated. Her inner lips now pink and blood engorged had expanded to almost cover her outer lips. She moved until she sat facing me with her legs spread. So now her skinny legs covered her kitty from the side but not from me.

Alie put her hand between her legs and spread her lips and a glob of my spunk slid out. She rubbed a finger over her clit that expanded until it was the size of a hard pea and started pushing her fingers into her hole.

After several minute's she started to shake with her orgasm and I shot my first load through the air and it landed on her kitty. My other spurts landed on the sand, but she dragged the first spurt of cum and pushed it up her kitty, winking as she did it.

Soon I had to go to work again and said goodbye. But there was one more voyeuristic surprise. As I walked through the gardens behind the beach there was a completely naked girl sitting on the grass with two fully dressed guys trying to chat her up. I didn't blame them.

At the top of the cliff path a girl and a guy were watching through field glasses. They were talking with great excitement; the girl said, "Look at the effect she's having on the men passing when they realize she's naked!" It was then I realized voyeurism could be on the effect nakedness had on others as well as just looking yourself!

Then I remembered Alie and I hadn't exchanged addresses, so I'd never knew if I was a dad. But it had been a really erotic day my best Voyeur experience ever, to that point at least!

gonzi2
gonzi2
471 Followers
12