A Voyeur's Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JDrew
JDrew
1 Followers

She moves gracefully with her eyes closed, twirling slowly and wiggling her ass rhythmically. It's an artful dance but the stranger's expression doesn't change. He doesn't seem to be aware of her sensuality. I feel myself getting angry that this creep isn't appreciating her. I feel like stopping her and ordering him out of the room. I feel like he doesn't deserve her.

I tell myself that she must have experienced worse clients. Guys who could care less about her efforts. Single minded men who just need to satisfy their urge for carnal domination.

She turns away from the stranger and slips her lace panties down her thighs and lets them fall to the floor. She pulls her shoulders back and presses her ass back towards the stranger. I can see in his eyes that he can't control himself any longer. He wants to touch her. To posses her.

I know it's her job but I start to feel protective of her. I want to scream out to Trish. I want to tell her that she doesn't have to do it. That she doesn't have to let him touch her with his thick meaty fingers. But I don't say a word. I just watch as he runs his hands along her legs and in between her thighs. She takes a wider stance as his fingers graze the curve of her ass and slowly slide forward between her legs.

It's hard to see in the dim light but it becomes obvious that his fingers are now inside of her. She rotates her hips and raises up and then squats back down onto his probing fat fingers. She's getting wet. I can hear slick moist sounds coming from between her legs.

I'm aroused but I don't want to be. It's feels wrong even though it was her idea. Still I sit quietly concentrating on the couple in front of me.

The stranger brings his lips and the tip of his nose to the small of her back. His hands grasp her hips and holds her steady while he breathes in her scent. He spins Trish slowly so that she's now facing him. The dim light only shows half his face but I see his lips curl into a perverse smile.

He eases back on the bed and props himself up on his elbows. There is no doubt what he expects. Trish now looks demure. Conquered. She leans over the stranger and unzips his pants and works to free his penis. He is large, even though he is not fully erect. I watch as she strokes him slowly and lightly massages his testicles. He moans.

She sinks to her knees. Very feminine - knees tight together and her toes pointed straight out. She flips her hair off to one side and looks at me with a smile before lowering her lips to the tip of his penis.

Maybe she's sensed my apprehension, my nervousness for her. But I think that she wanted to show me that she's in control and I relax.

She runs her tongue along the length of his slowly expanding shaft before opening her lips fully and taking him into her mouth. At first it's her moist lips encircling the head of his penis. She sucks lightly like the first tentative taste of a lollipop before opening her mouth wide and sliding her whole head forward. She takes him deep before pulling her head back gasping slightly for a breath. A string of saliva runs from her lips to the stranger's now fully erect cock.

He doesn't give her time to pause. His hands are grasping her hair and pulling her mouth back to his erection. She takes him deeper than before and bobs her head at a rapid pace. A few seconds pass and I hear his breathing grow deeper and quicker.

I'm both engrossed and repulsed at the same time but still undeniably mesmerized by the action unfolding on the bed. It's a visceral reaction that I've never felt watching a movie or browsing porn. What surprises me most is my own erection pressing hard against the inside of my pants. I want to touch myself but honor my promise to only watch.

The stranger pushes Trish back and he stands up to strip the rest of his clothes off. He's buff. Strong, fairly fit but showing signs of his age. A little soft around his middle and not as much definition in his chest and shoulders as I imagine he probably once had. She stays kneeling on the floor waiting his next command.

I wait too.

Without a word he indicates that he wants her on the bed. She climbs across the sheets on all fours and stops in the middle of bed.

"Get your ass up," the stranger demands.

She brings her knees underneath her and extends her butt toward him. He moves up behind her pushing her legs apart with his thighs. Tenderly the stranger caresses her shoulders and back and her waist. Suddenly he strikes her ass with his open hand. The loud clap of skin on skin surprises me and Trish yelps. I start to get to my feet feeling that he has crossed some imaginary line of decency but she doesn't move she just inches her ass higher in the air. He slaps the other cheek and then he's inside her. It's not playful or romantic it's strictly lustful. He's just using her. She draws a sharp breath and then cries out in pleasure.

The stranger begins to thrust hard and fast. She moans and in between pants she pleads for "more". Once again he has a fistful of her hair and he pushes her head forward into the rumpled sheets. Her shrieks are muffled and I'm not sure she can breathe. I'm a little on edge, ready to spring out of the small armchair and tackle the stranger but she doesn't seem panicked and eventually I hear a chorus of "yes" and "harder".

Her consent, her pliability, urges the stranger on and their skin is slapping against each other making a wet sticky sound. I'm amazed at his singular focus. He doesn't slow and he never wavers. He's a machine. Fucking unrelenting.

Finally I start to see his muscles tense and he becomes more vocal. He pulls out of Trish and flips her to her back. Trish grabs his swollen cock and strokes it violently. Within seconds he lets out a loud growl and cums across her stomach. I watch from behind as his body convulses

Trish squeals in delight. I imagine she's not really excited to have him squirt cum on her naked body - just part of the job. The stranger stays kneeling over her breathing hard while she rubs the side of his leg.

Mere seconds pass before he climbs off the bed. "I'll get you a towel," he says gruffly before disappearing into the bathroom.

"You don't have to wait for me," she says to me in a quiet voice.

I can't tell if she's ashamed for me to see her like this, sweaty and messy, or if it's just a practicality of her business.

"You sure?" I ask.

"Yeah, it's ok."

From the bathroom I hear water running and decide it's best for me to leave while the stranger isn't in the room.

I unpack my limbs from the compact armchair and start for the door but pause halfway across the room and glance at Trish. "Thanks for meeting me tonight," I say. "I had a lot of fun with you."

She blows me a kiss and I leave.

*******************************

I wait until Monday to return to the sex toy shop. It's late afternoon and I'm the only customer in the store. Trish is sitting behind the counter reading a book when I come in. She looks up and smiles at me.

"Hey, I uh, had a good time with you last week. Thanks for an interesting night," I say with a grin. "I'm sorry I forgot to give you this." I slide my thickest cash filled envelope across the counter to her.

"You enjoyed yourself?"

"Yeah. I thought about you all weekend."

She smiled. "You're sweet."

"Can I call you again?" I asked.

She leaned forward on her elbows and nodded.

"I don't want to watch next time." I say and her smile widens.

JDrew
JDrew
1 Followers
12