A Vulnerable Moment Pt. 11

Story Info
Was the 'honeytrap' a good idea?
3.3k words
4.66
19.9k
25

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,240 Followers

There were five 'missed calls' when Anita woke up.

The voice mail from Trish sounded extremely urgent.

"Do not do anything with those photos and video clips. Phone me back as soon as possible."

A text accompanied it, 'Phone me ASAP!"

Anita had had her phone 'on charge' all night, and accidentally on 'silent.'

When Trish picked up, her first words were, "Have you sent any photos?"

"No, not yet, why?" questioned Anita.

"Because Martin's brother is a detective sergeant in the police. I think we ought to reconsider our strategy. You can bet if we try the 'blackmail' thing, he may well tell his brother. I only found out about it last night."

Anita hesitated for a second, "Yes, perhaps we should think again. Come round tonight, and I'll get Andrew here as well. Don't worry."

And so Anita spent the rest of the day contemplating her strategy. Should she just give up on the idea? She had never been one to be beaten.

One decision she had made in her mind was to leave the profile on the swingers website. She had planned to delete it as soon as the filmed meeting had taken place, but she was thinking that it left open a line of contact with Martin.

Anita phoned Andrew, and told him about Trish's news. Andrew's reaction was that he and Stephanie had gone through quite a stressful evening to no avail. But he did add that eventually, they had both enjoyed it. Anyway, he would be at Anita's that evening to discuss it all.

Around 8.00pm Andrew, and Trish were both sipping a glass of red in Anita's lounge.

The general consensus was that the photo blackmail strategy should be abandoned if the aim was to get Steve a job.

Trish's suggestion was that before they decided what to do next they should find out a little more about Martin, and his strengths and weaknesses. Winking at Andrew, she joked that if Martin had bisexual tendencies, then Andrew was going to have some new experiences.

Andrew snorted, remembering the embarrassment of watching Martin sucking him on the video.

The one person who knew those sorts of things was Lyn, his PA. Because Trish worked at the same company, she knew where Lyn had lunch some days. She was suggesting that maybe Andrew could meet her by accident one lunch time, and see if he could gain her confidence. After all he had fucked her.

Anita said that it was probably worth trying, and meanwhile Trish would maintain the profile, and see if Martin showed any more interest in meeting.

Andrew went home early, quite tired of the whole thing.

He knew the end object was getting Steve a job, but he wondered if it was worth all the effort.

Feeling down, he hit the 'Bushmills,' having a couple before bed. He was also feeling down, because both Louise and her mum, Stephanie, were away for two weeks on a family holiday.

He slept like a log, waking around 9.00am.

As he got out of the shower, Anita phoned, "How about having lunch near Marshalls Engineering? Trish tells me Lyn sometimes has lunch in 'The Olive Branch Cafe' in the High Street. You may strike lucky. If you do, let's hope she'll talk to you." Anita chuckled.

"Ok, I'll give it a shot. We've gone so far with this. I'll text or phone you later."

At mid day Andrew parked up, and presuming most office staff had their lunch sometime between 12.30 and 2.00pm, he went into the cafe, ordered a coffee, and a ham sandwich, and sat near the window.

He wasn't entirely sure what he was going to say if Lyn came in, she might blank him. It might even be a wasted trip.

He pondered as the cafe got busier. He had a second coffee, and with the clock saying 1.30pm, he was about to give up and go home. And then Lyn walked in.

She walked right past him, and joined the queue at the counter. There were three customers in front of her, so as she waited, she let her eyes glance around the cafe. She looked towards Andrew, and her eyes lit up. She abandoned the queue, and hurried over.

"Andrew, this is a coincidence," kissing him on the cheek. "What are you doing here? Does Martin know?"

"No, I've not heard from Martin. I was dropping a package off just up the road, and fancied some lunch. Let me get you something.

Lyn agreed to stop for coffee, but needed to be back in the office for 2.15pm. Otherwise Martin would get stroppy.

"I really enjoyed the other night." Lyn said it quietly. "I was hoping we might do it again, but it's really up to Martin."

"I enjoyed it too," said Andrew smiling. "Stephanie did too, but she's away for a couple of weeks."

"Aren't you two married?" Lyn looked surprised.

"God, no. It's an arrangement. We meet occasionally. I'm single, a widower."

"Oh, understood. Well I'm single too, so at least we aren't upsetting anyone. Sorry that's not meant to be a proposition, oh gosh, I am embarrassing myself."

"Hey, hey don't be silly. I'm being flattered by an attractive young lady." Andrew said smiling.

"Awwww Andrew you are such a gentleman. Can I give you my mobile number? Is that too forward? But please don't let Martin know."

Andrew looked closely into her eyes and said quietly, "Lyn my sweet young thing, you're very desirable, I'm greatly tempted. Yes I'd love your number, and I will be discreet, but I don't want you to get into trouble."

Lyn gave him her number, and explained about rushing back. As she got up she kissed him, this time on the lips. "Hope I can see you soon." were her parting words.

Andrew sat for a moment, and gathered his thoughts. He had to be careful about what he was to tell Anita. He didn't want her to know about Lyn's attraction to him. It might complicate things.

Again, he thought, there was yet another woman in his life.

That evening he had a conversation with Anita, just to tell her that he'd made contact with Lyn, and that, hopefully, Martin would be messaging via the website.

Anita didn't prolong the conversation, because she had guests, but thanked him, and said that it was a useful first step in the new plan.

Andrew also sent a text to Lyn so that she now had his number. He got no immediate reply, but just as he was going to bed she texted, 'Thank you Andrew. I hope we might meet again.'

He decided to take things slowly, and not to reply straight away. But in the morning, he awoke to another text from Lyn.

'Andrew I meant it.'

Andrew felt a little flutter in his chest. It made him feel that feeling people get in their teens, when a girl, or boy, pays you special attention.

He texted back, 'Perhaps you might come here for a drink, and a chat one evening?'

Pinging back came the text, 'Yes. When?'

Andrew replied, 'How about Friday at 7.30?'

The answer thrilled him, 'See you then.'

Friday arrived, and Andrew spent some time getting some buffet snacks together. A shopping trip to M&S did that.

He'd had a text from Lyn early on to say that she was looking forward to seeing him again.

Andrew felt on top of the world. Guiltily, he had thought of Louise, but his selfish side had dismissed a bit of that, and the thought of an evening with a twenty one year old girl was getting his juices flowing.

Lyn didn't arrive until 7.45pm. The taxi had got lost, but she came in looking absolutely stunning.

Teetering on very high heels she wore another mini skirt, and a very tight 'strappy' top. It was clearly obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. She had quite small breasts, but her nipples were very prominent, standing out under the fabric.

She presented Andrew with a bottle, and stood on tip toe to kiss him, and even with the heels, Andrew towered over her.

He poured two large glasses of wine, and they both sat down on the sofa with a respectable gap between them. This allowed Andrew to sit partially sideways, to admire this delicious girl.

The conversation flowed easily, and Lyn described how her single mum had brought up her, and her younger sister, in challenging circumstances. How her father had left home when they were tiny, and mum struggled to support them.

She told him about growing up, and being bullied at school, and always being quite small in stature. She told him about losing her virginity at fourteen to a classmate. And she told him about getting her job at Marshalls Engineering, at sixteen, as a clerk.

She also described how Martin had started to pay her special attention, and when she had only been there a year how he had persuaded her to go to bed with him.

She was thoroughly open, and Andrew found how that could be quite liberating to her. He wasn't prompting her, he just sat there studying her wonderfully proportioned body.

"I've always gone for older men," Lyn said, "I suppose not having a dad was something to do with it." She reached down to slip off her heels, "Do you mind me taking these things off? I'll be much more comfortable."

"Of course not, you do what you like in my house," said Andrew with a smile, and then trying not to stare, he saw her lift up a leg, and tuck it under the other on the sofa. He was convinced that she wore no panties. He quickly started another conversation.

"it must be awkward sometimes working with Martin and having a relationship?"

"Very difficult. You see he's married, with children. I feel so guilty sometimes, especially when I meet his wife."

"We've all been there, or a lot of us have," he chuckled. "Life gets complicated sometimes."

Lyn leaned back slightly to pick up her glass. Andrew was staring this time, and he saw the undeniable lips of a shaven pussy. As she turned back, she saw him looking. With a slight smirk, she continued talking, but at the same time, provocatively, parted her legs very slightly.

Andrew had to look away.

"Shall we go into the kitchen, and have some food, I'll bring your glass?"

As she got up from the sofa, she made sure that Andrew saw what he wanted to see. There was no doubt now.

They sat on opposite sides of the breakfast bar, and the conversation kept flowing.

From talk about her background, to openly talking about Martin, and their relationship.

She described the difficulties of meeting, and how they came to be on the website. It became obvious that Martin was very dominant over her, both sexually, and at work. She described how they had visited swingers clubs at his insistence, and how he had told her to give herself to others.

She also described his bisexual behaviour, and how on a couple of occasions he had made her watch him having sex with men. It explained what had happened in Room 37 when he'd had sucked Andrew's cock.

The evening was a joy to Andrew because he felt so relaxed in Lyn's company. They were on their second bottle of wine, when she looked across the breakfast bar at him and said, "Andrew, I want to sleep with you tonight, I want to spend the night with you, I want you to make love to me."

Andrew almost blushed, "Lyn my dearest, most wonderful sexy lady, I want it too. We won't rush, pleasure will be slow and meaningful."

"Thank you Andrew, I'm not sure I'm a lady!" she added with a smile.

They continued chatting, snacking, and sipping their wine, and eventually went back to the sofa.

The summer light was fading, and the room was just lit from the light from the windows, and the light coming from the kitchen.

Andrew took Lyn's hand and studied it. The tiny fingers, the smooth palms and the long, carefully painted nails. He kissed the palm.

She looked up at him, seeing his rather older face, wrinkled eyes, and took his hand. Slowly, holding his gaze, she took his forefinger between her lips, sliding it into her mouth. The erotic suggestion took Andrew's breath away.

Lyn guided his hand downwards, and placed it on her left breast.

Andrew could feel the hard nipple through the fabric. He stroked the nipple with his thumb, and Lyn sighed loudly, half closing her eyes.

Andrew took the hem of her top, and pulled the whole garment up and off, revealing her girlish breasts.

Lyn watched as he took each nipple between his thumb and forefingers. As he squeezed gently, she groaned, open mouthed, "Oooooooh, Andrew!"

He leant forwards, and kissed her. Again she sighed.

Andrew stood up, and in one movement, scooped up Lyn in his arms. She was no weight.

He mounted the stairs slowly. Lyn had her arms around his neck. He took her into his bedroom, and laid her gently on the bed, removing her skirt as he stepped back.

Her petite figure, laying on her back, naked in the fading light was arousing Andrew.

He stood, looking down at her, as he unbuttoned his shirt. He let it fall to the floor, and started unbuckling his trousers, sliding them down, and stepping out of them.

Lyn watched as this older man prepared to pleasure her. He pulled the waistband of his boxers lower, and dropped them to the floor. His cock was stiffening as Lyn said very quietly, "I want you inside me."

"You're impatient, little one. You will have me. We have all night."

Andrew sat on the side of the bed, and ran the palm of his hand flat over her tummy, up over her breasts and nipples, and back down towards her pussy. His hand stopped short, and he ran the back of his nails, via her pelvis, down the inside of her thighs.

Her response was to spread her legs wide, opening up her pussy to the possible touch of his fingers. But Andrew was only beginning the foreplay, and his fingers ran up her thighs once more. They stopped a few millimetres from her pussy before running up over her tummy again.

"Please Andrew, please, "Lyn sounded desperate.

Andrew did not reply. He leant forward and took one nipple between his teeth. He bit lightly, and Lyn's body flinched. He followed that by gently sucking the nipple.

"You're a bastard, Andrew," Lyn said through gritted teeth.

Andrew repeated the biting, and sucking on the other nipple.

"You're a fucking bastard, Andrew." This time it was said louder.

Lyn decided to retaliate. She reached between his legs, trying to grab his cock, but Andrew was too quick, and too strong. He grabbed her wrist, and stifled her protest with a kiss.

The kiss went on, and they both relaxed into it. Andrew pulled himself onto the bed beside her. The kiss ended, and Andrew moved his mouth downwards. The tip of his tongue traced its way over her silky skin, leaving a damp line across her tummy.

His body edged its way lower, and between her knees.

Finally, Lyn felt what she yearned. Andrew's tongue pushed deep into her pussy. A cry of ecstasy came long and loud. Andrew restricted himself to extending and withdrawing his tongue. Lyn's clit was hard and protruded beyond its hood. It longed to be touched.

Andrew continued to probe the folds of Lyn's pussy, and Lyn was lifting her hips, almost begging for relief.

Finally, Andrew flicked his tongue upwards and over Lyn's clit. Within seconds she was shuddering, moving her hips, and cumming. "Oh yes, yesssss, oh my god," she moaned.

Andrew was tasting the liberal juices of Lyn's pussy,but he was not stopping his gentle lapping of her pussy. He took her clit between his lips and start to suck. He alternated between sucking and licking the tiny bud. Lyn was moving her body again. She was moaning loudly now, crying out, " no, no, no."

Then suddenly, it was, "No, no, oh no, oh yes, oh yes, I'm cumming again, oh god, oh yes, I'm cumming, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Andrew moved himself alongside her, and cradled her in his arms. She was covered in perspiration, and breathing quickly.

"Oh god Andrew, that was so good, you're so good at that."

"We have only just begun, little one," he said quietly.

She kissed him as she gathered her breath.

Andrew kissed her lips, her neck, and her lips again. He lifted himself onto his elbows, and between her thighs. Lyn could feel him hard and spread her legs wide.

"Fuck me, Andrew, now."

He pushed his cock between her pussy lips. He wanted to prolong the pleasure as he slid inside her inch by inch. Lyn gasped, pushing up higher against him, and wanting more.

Andrew was a little afraid of his body pressing down too heavily on her little frame. But Lyn clung to him, as he slowly began to thrust, while supporting himself on his elbows.

Lyn was now being very vocal, her cries of pleasure echoed through the night.

Andrew was directing his cock, using his skill and experience to stimulate not only the inside of her cunt but massaging her already hard clit.

Again Lyn started to cum. Never had she had multiple organs before, even with a vibrator, or when Martin had forced her to have sex with three men.

She shuddered again, and whimpered this time. She was tiring.

Andrew hadn't cum yet, but that wasn't the point. He was pleasuring Lyn, and not being selfish.

He lay back, and Lyn rested her head on his chest, and they both relaxed. Within a few minutes they had both drifted off to a brief sleep.

Andrew awoke to the feeling of Lyn sucking his cock. She had woken up, and wanted Andrew to enjoy a climax. He lay back pretending at first to still be asleep. He could feel her mouth sucking the head of his cock, running her tongue under his frenellum.

His cock grew, and as she sucked he couldn't help a little moan. Lyn realised he had woken up. She wanted to pleasure him now.

She lifted herself up, and over him, and impaled herself on his cock. He looked up, and she smiled, as she started to rock backwards and forwards.

Lyn was determined to bring him off, and make him cum. She squeezed her pussy muscles, and slid her body up and down, and worked her pussy round his cock.

He wanted to cum too, and closed his eyes enjoying the whole sensation. The surprise was that Lyn was working so hard to satisfy him, that she was suddenly aware that she was starting to cum again.

Pressing down on him, she was shuddering once more. Her pussy had surrendered, but it also squeezed, and contracted, which had the effect she wanted. Andrew started to cum. He felt himself jerking, pumping spunk deep inside her, in long squirts of semen.

He felt Lyn collapse onto him. Her pussy clung to his cock, it didn't want to let go. Juices, and spunk were seeping out of her pussy, and over his balls. They were spent.

Sleep overtook them, but they did wake as the dawn chorus began. They made love slowly again, and spent the dawn light in each other's arms.

Finally, it came time for Lyn to leave, and they both knew at some point they would meet again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taking a brief break from this storyline to perhaps write a few stories unrelated.

Any comments welcome, thank you in advance.

Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,240 Followers