A Wager for Incest Ch. 01

Story Info
Brother bets sister he can seduce mom.
5.3k words
4.58
384.6k
196
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 06/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last weekend was the first time my mom and I fucked. I'm 19 years old and my mom is 38. She is a slender woman with a beautiful shape and her breasts are average size. We live in Montana and it was winter. It can get down right cold when the wind blows. We live about ten miles out of town; our closes neighbor is about a mile away so were pretty secluded out here.

It all got started two weeks ago when my sister and I were kidding each other about sex, women and guys. My sister Lizzy is 18 and a senior in high school. She's about my height and is pretty attractive, if I do say so myself.

"You really think you're a stud don't you?" she said.

"Hell yea, I bet I could probably get any woman in bed if I tried" I replied with a smirk.

"Oh yah? I bet you can't" she blurted back.

"How much?" I said.

"I'm not betting for money, just the fun of it" she said.

"That's no fun, how about if I win you have to be my slave for one week and if I lose I'll be yours" I said.

"Okay, but I get to choose the woman" she replied.

"You're on, just tell me who and I'll get her into bed" I laughed.

"Okay, let me think for a minute" she said as she sat there. Then said "You have to get mom in bed".

"WHAT, your kidding?" I replied.

"Nope, you think you're so hot, then fuck mom, that's the deal," she said with a smile.

"That's not fair," I said.

"What's wrong? you ain't got the guts?" she giggled.

"I have the guts, but it might take awhile" I answered.

"Take all the time you want" she said snickering.

Then my sister told me that the other day she over heard mom telling Nancy (our close's neighbor a mile down the road) that her and dad haven't had sex in over eight months and that she wished she could get a little.

Dad works a lot and doesn't get home till around six in the evening. He's a data processor and quit often he goes out of town on business. When he is home in the evening he's always working on something for the company he works for.

I have to admit I have fantasized about my mom. Just about every night she would come home take a shower and then fall asleep on the couch in her robe till dad got home. As she lay there asleep, her robe would open slightly giving me a view of her beautiful long legs. It got to the point that I couldn't wait for her to fall asleep so I could admire her.

Last Tuesday she came home and sat down at the kitchen table. I could tell she was exhausted from work (she's a nurse at the hospital). I went over and stood behind her and began massaging her shoulders.

"Ummm, that feels good" she said.

"If you like it then I'll give you a massage every night" I told her.

"That would be great" she replied.

The next day (Wednesday) I went to Wally World (wal-marts) and bought a new package of colored bikini-brief underwear. That evening before she got home I put on the blue pair of bikini briefs and my robe.

I was in the kitchen starting supper when she came home. As she sat down I walked over to her, but instead of going behind her, I straddled her and the chair and began to rub her temples.

The way I was standing straddling her she could see that my robe was open slightly, just enough that she could see my balls hanging in my briefs. I slowly started to rub her neck and shoulders. As I did I glanced down and saw she was looking at my bulging balls in front of her. I could tell by her breathing she was becoming aroused. I massaged her neck for about ten minutes then we stopped.

"I think I'll lay down and take a nap till dinners ready" my mom said as she got up and headed for her bedroom.

The thought of her sitting there looking at my crotch made my cock throb and I needed to relieve it. So I finished up putting dinner in the oven and headed to my room to jack-off.

As I passed by my mom's bedroom door I could hear her moaning. I stopped and listened for a minute. Then I reached down and slowly opened the door and peeked in. My eyes just about popped out of my head. She was lying on the bed with her leg's spread wide rubbing her pussy.

I watched for a minute then quietly shut the door and ran to my room and jacked off. All could think about while I jacked-off, was that she was in her room masturbating too. I wondered if looking at me while I gave her a massage made her so horny? When dinner was ready I went and knocked on her door and told her dinner was ready.

"Did you have a good nap?" I asked as she entered the kitchen.

"Oh yes, I feel much better now" she said with a smile as we all sat down for dinner.

"I have to go to New York tomorrow morning on business" my dad said.

"Till when?" mom asked.

"I'll be back Sunday Night around nine o'clock" he said.

I thought to myself, "That gives me Thursday, Friday and Saturday to try and get mom into bed"

The next morning after everyone had left I sat there thinking about mom masturbating and how I wished I could have sat and watched her. Then it dawned on me; I could use my web-cam to spy on her.

I rushed to my room and grabbed it and hid it on top of my dad's dresser. His dresser faced the foot of there bed. This way when she laid down on the bed I'd be able to see her pussy when she spread her legs.

I then hooked up my VCR to my computer so I could record her masturbating. After I was done setting everything up and adjusting the camera to get the best view, I went to town for the rest of the day.

When I got home around four o'clock I saw there was a note from Lizzy on the table saying she went to her friends and she'd be home around eight. I went to my room to double-check everything before mom got home.

When I entered my room I noticed that someone had been in there. The cover on my bed was wrinkled as though someone had been laying on it, and the pillow was crooked. My mom had made a big long pillow for my bed that went the whole width of the bed. Each morning I made my own bed and tucked the blankets tight, so I could tell someone had been on my bed.

Oh well no time to worry about it now I had to get ready. I put on the black pair of bikini briefs and robe but this time I didn't tie my robe as tight so it would open further revealing more.

Again as she sat there in the chair I walked up in front of her and straddled her and the chair. This time my robe fell open revealing the big bulge of my cock in the black briefs. She let out a slight gasp when she saw the bulge between my legs.

I slowly began to massage her shoulders. As I did I noticed her eyes were glued to the sight in front of her. Then I moved my hands up to her neck and started to massage it. As I did I leaned over closer till my cock was about an inch away from her face.

She was breathing heavy by now and her mouth was slightly open as she stared at my crotch. I ran my hands around to the back of her neck and as I did it made her head come forward. I felt something lightly brushing against the bulge in my briefs. I looked down and saw that my mom's eyes were closed and it was her lips I felt brushing against my cock.

Then all of a sudden she came to her senses and pushed me back. She got up and said she was going to lie down for awhile and to wake her up in and hour. Then she headed down the hall to her bedroom. I waited a minute then headed for my room.

I closed the door and sat down at my computer. I had left it running so that all I had to do was turn my monitor on and bingo instant viewing. I could see the bed but where was my mom? I had a blank tape in the VCR so I reached over and hit the record button.

Just then I noticed my mom coming out of their bathroom. She was wearing her short lavender robe (she always looked so sexy in it). I watched as she approached the bed and laid down. I sat there waiting for to start but she just laid there on her side.

I was about to give up hope when I saw her reach down and rub her legs. Then she slid it up under her robe and began to run her fingers through the hair of her mound. I couldn't see very much seeing she was lying on her side but I heard a faint moan coming from my speakers. I couldn't turn the volume up to listen or else she might hear it, so I grabbed my headphones and plugged them in.

Now I could hear her moaning as she fondled her pussy. She started to rub down further and as she did she prop her one leg up so she could rub her pussy. Then she rolled over on her back and spread her legs wide. Now I had the most wonderful view of her pussy.

Both of her hands were now down between her legs and she was breathing heavy. Her one hand was playing with her clit while she fingered her pussy with the other. I was so turned-on that I had to pull my cock out and jack-off while I watched my mom masturbate.

As I watched and listened to her moaning I could tell she was very aroused. She even began talking and the mike on my web-cam picked up every word.

"Oh yes, fuck me babe" she moaned.

"I love your hard cock inside me"

"OH GOD your going to make me cum" she said as she arch her back and began to shake as she had and orgasm. I felt my cock enlarge then explode sending my semen flying in the air. Some of my cum hit the screen on my monitor and where it landed was funny. It landed right between my mom's legs on the screen.

The next morning after she went to work and Lizzy left for school I went and got my web-cam from my moms room and hooked it back up in my room. I knew someone had been in my room so I figured I'd set a trap and catch who ever it was on tape. I set it up aimed at my bed, started the record on the VCR, and then headed into town.

While in the check out line at the store I over heard people saying that we were in for a bad snow storm later that afternoon and the temperature was suppose to go down to about 20 below zero. With the wind chill it would be much colder.

After picking up a few groceries I headed down to the mall. It was already starting to snow pretty hard. While in the mall I ran into lizzy, she was on lunch and alot of the seniors go to the mall for lunch. I told her about the storm and she said she was going to stay at a friend's in town.

It was a little after noon when I decided to head home. The snow was really starting to blow as headed home. As I pulled into the driveway I noticed my moms car there.

"Why is she home so early? She never gets home till around eight o'clock on Fridays" I thought.

I went into the house and to the kitchen but didn't see her then I checked the living room but she wasn't there either. Just then I spotted her coming out of my bedroom. She didn't see me so I hurried to the kitchen and pretended I just walked in.

"Hi mom" I said.

"Hey sweetie. When did you get home?" she asked.

"I just walked in, what are you doing home?" I asked back.

"I came home to have lunch and watch the weather channel. Were suppose to get a bad storm tonight," she said.

"I know, I heard about it at the store then I ran into Lizzy and she said she was staying at her friends house tonight" I replied.

"I hope it doesn't get to bad where the power goes out like last year," she said.

"Yea I remember it got dam cold in the house," I said.

"Yea, well I better get back to work," she said as she gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Be careful driving," I said as she walked out the door.

I sat there for a minute thinking; she wouldn't drive all the way home for lunch and hell she can watch the weather channel at the hospital. After she left I ran to my room and looked around. Sure enough my bed was wrinkled again and my pillow wasn't tucked in like it was when I left this morning, But why?

I reached over and stopped the VCR then hit rewind. As it was rewinding I sat there wondering what my mom was doing in my room? The tape stopped and I hit play.

I had to fast forward till I got to the section of tape where my mom walked into my room. As I watched the tape I got the biggest surprise of my life. She came into the room and walked over to the bed. She reached out and took my pillow and laid it long ways on the bed.

I wondered to myself "What the hell is she doing?" It wasn't long till my question was answered. My jaw just about hit the floor when she reached down and pulled her uniform dress up and pulled her panties down letting them drop to the floor.

Then she crawled onto the bed and straddled my pillow. She reached back and pulled her dress up till it was up over her hips. I could see her bare little ass as she leaned forward laying her head down on the pillow.

By now my cock was rock hard so I pulled it out and began stroking it while I watched. She slowly started to rock back and forth on her knees. One end of my pillow was tucked up between her legs while she hugged the other end and I could see she was rubbing her pussy against it.

I sat there with my eyes glued to the monitor as she slowly humped my pillow. After a minute or two she began to moan and she pushed herself half up into a sitting position and started to ride my pillow faster. By now she was breathing so heavy that you could hear each gasp she took.

Then suddenly she threw her head back and arched her back. As she did she bared down pushing her pussy hard against my pillow. She let out a loud moan of delight as she brought herself to a Climax cumming on my pillow.

She sat there trembling while she caught her breath. Then she got up and put her panties back on, straightens up the bed and left the room. I sat there totally amazed wondering why she did it in my room? She could have done it on her own bed. The only answer I could come with was that maybe she was fantasizing that she was fucking me.

I ran over to the bed and pulled my pillow out from under the covers. I turned it over and there was the wet spot where she had cum. I held it up to my nose and smelled the sweet aroma. I knew now I had to have her, even if it meant taking her.

That evening before she got home I went and took a shower and shaved. I splashed some cologne on then took and put a little down in the hair around my cock. That way she would smell it and hopefully it would entice her.

Then I pulled out another new pair of briefs. All that was left was a red pair and a white pair. I held up the red pair then the white pair to see which looked more appealing. As I held up the white briefs I noticed they were so thin that you could see right through them.

I put them on and looked in the mirror. They were so sheer that you could see my cock and the hair surrounding it. "Perfect" I thought, "This should make her pussy hot". I put my robe on and went into the kitchen and waited.

As I sat there I made my plans. The snowstorm was really blowing outside, that's when it hit me. If the power was to go out then maybe I could talk her into crawling in bed with me to stay warm. Our house is total electric so without power there's no heat. But what where the chances of it going out.

That's when it dawned on me that I could just turn the power off myself at the breaker panel and she'd think the power was out. But what about my VCR? I wanted to record if anything happened but if I shut the power off then I couldn't.

Then I remembered that my dad said that each bedroom was on its own breaker. Which means I could shut everything in the house off except my bedroom.

I went and set the camera back up in her bedroom again and put a new tape in my VCR. Then I searched around the house and found all the candles I could and put them on the kitchen counter. I was 8pm and I was just putting the last one down when she walked in.

"BURRR, its freezing outside" she said as she walked in shivering.

"How about some hot-chocolate?" I asked.

"That sounds great" she answered as she sat down in the chair.

I went and started the hot chocolate and when I turned around I caught her starring at me.

"Why don't you go get out them wet clothes and put your robe on, by then the cocoa will be ready" I said

She nodded her head in agreement and headed for her room. I stood there looking out the window watching the snow blowing. When she came back into the kitchen she was wearing her short lavender robe (my favorite).

"What are all the candles for?" she asked as she sat back down.

"Just in case the power goes out" I answered.

"God I hope not, this house gets cold real fast and I'm already freezing" she said.

"Don't worry mom I'll keep you warm" I said as I walked over and straddled her and I started to massage her neck.

"Ummmm, that feels wonderful" she whispered.

The way I was standing I could see down into her robe. Her breast's looked so firm that I wanted to reach down and fondle them. Again she was starring at my cock and I could tell by her breathing that she was enjoying the view. I ran my hands around to the back of her neck and began kneading it.

As I did, her head leaned forward till the top of her forehead rested against my belly. Her hot breath on my crotch felt good and I started to get and erection. Seeing I was wearing bikini briefs that barely covered my cock when its limp, I knew that if I got a hard-on it would poke out the top of my briefs.

Sure enough it didn't take long till I felt the tip of my cock pushing its way out the top of my briefs. I heard my mom let out a low sigh letting me know she was watching it poke out. I started to run my hands up the back of her head letting my fingers glide though her soft hair. At the same time I was lightly pushing her face down closer to tip of my throbing cock.

She was breathing real heavy by now and she started to squirm in the chair. As she did her robe fell open exposing the lower portion of her body. I looked down and saw that she wasn't wearing any panties. Then all of a sudden she raised her head and said, "That's good, we better stop now".

I backed off and stood there in front of her. She glanced down at the exposed head of my cock and took a deep breath then got up out of the chair.

"I think I'll take a quick bath in case the power goes out," she said catching her breath.

"Okay mom" I replied a little disappointed.

I watched her as she left the kitchen. Her ass swayed from side to side in a sexy aluring way. I just want to run up and garb her and shove my cock in her pussy but I knew that would be wrong. Quietly I crept down to the bathroom door and heard her running the bath water.

It was 9:30pm and you could hear the wind blowing like mad outside. It was time to put my plan into action. I grabbed a flashlight and headed down to the basement. I opened the breaker panel and read the label to see what breaker was for my bedroom.

Once I found it I hit the main breaker and shut the power off. With the flashlight I hurried and turned off all the breakers except the one for my bedroom. Then I turned the main breaker back on. Now everything in the house was off except for my bedroom.

I ran back up stairs just in time to hear my mom calling me. I went to the bathroom door.

"Did you call?" I asked.

"Yes, did the power go out?" she asked.

"Yes, everything's off" I replied.

"I can't see a dam thing in here" she cursed.

"Hold on, I'll bring you a candle" I said as I rushed to the kitchen and got one.

I lit it then opened the door and stepped in. I gasped as I saw her standing in front of me nude. Her body was even more beautiful then I had imagined. I set the candle down by the sink and when I looked back she had a towel wrapped around her. I stepped out and closed the door.

I lit some candles and put them around in her room. The flickering light of the candles gave her room a romantic atmosphere. You could already feel the house getting cold and I knew that it wouldn't take long till it was freezing.

"God its freezing in here" she said as she entered the room.

"Yea and its going to get a lot colder to, the winds blowing like mad outside" I told her.

12