A Wager for Incest Ch. 03

Story Info
The bet continues.
2.3k words
4.59
206.2k
75
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 06/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All day long mom kept looking at me with lust in her eyes but she didn't try anything because Lizzy was home. Whenever she'd pass by me she made a point to brush up against me and when Lizzy wasn't in the room she'd cop a feel.

That's not the half of it, Lizzy was prancing around teasing me by wiggling her ass or bending over so I could see down her blouse. I was in HEAVEN, having two women lusting for me.

Mom had to work a 12 hour shift from 6:00pm till 6:00am and dad was suppose to be home around 8:00pm. After mom left for work I went to Liz's bedroom to set up the camera so I could tape the events of the night.

Afterwards I went into the living room. Lizzy was sitting on the couch watching TV. I sat down beside her and watched TV with her. Lizzy reached over and put her hand on my thigh. I looked over at her and she smiled as she ran her hand up to my crotch.

"Feeling frisky are we," I said with a smile.

"Yea" she answered.

Then she leaned over and gave me a kiss. Before I knew it we were making out on the couch. I figured, "what the hell, might as well get her horny for tonight". I ran my hand up under her blouse and played with her tit's. Her nipples were hard and as I touched them she moaned with delight.

She had unzipped my pants and her hand was inside stroking my cock. I slid my hand down into her panties and started to feel her pussy. It was warm and wet as I stuck my finger in her little love hole.

"Let's go in my room and do it" she said.

"No, you need to save it for dad" I said.

"Do I really have to do it with dad?" she asked.

"Yep, and remember you have to seduce him not just tease him" I told her.

" In other words I have to fuck him" she replied.

" No, you have to get him to fuck you" I answered.

With that said we went back to kissing and feeling each other out. Around eight O'clock I got up to make us something to eat. Dad would be home in and hour and I want to give Lizzy enough time to get ready. After we were done eating I told her to go take a shower and put something sexy on.

About fifteen minutes after she went to get ready dad pulled in.

"Hey dad how was your trip?" I asked.

"Tiring" he said as he set his suitcase down.

"Didn't you have any fun?" I asked.

"On a business trip? You've got to be kidding" he answered jokingly.

"Are you hungry?" I asked.

"No, I ate on the plane. I just want to sit down and relax," he said as he headed for the living room.

He sat down on the couch and turned TV on, then grabbed a magazine and started reading it. I went in and sat down in the chair and watched TV. A few minutes later Lizzy walked in. She was wearing a real short nightshirt and she looked so dam sexy in it.

"Hi dad" she said as she lay down on the floor to watch TV.

"Hi sweetheart" he replied back as he read his magazine.

She was on lying on her belly with her ass towards dad. Her legs were propped up at the knees and spread wide. I knew as short as her nightshirt was that if dad looked down he'd see her panties. I started to get and erection just thinking about it.

After a bit I glance over at my dad. I saw him looking down at Lizzy and I could tell he was enjoying the sight. I wondered if he was getting turned-on. Then he put the magazine down and got up.

"Where you going dad?" Liz asked.

"Just to change out of these clothes," he said as he left the room.

I got up and went into the kitchen to get something to drink. On my way back I purposely walked around behind Liz just to get a look at her myself. As I looked down, I could see why dad was enjoying the view. Lizzy didn't have any panties on.

With her legs spread the way they were her pussy was open wide and you could see her little clit. Her pussy was wet with her creamy white love juices and when I looked at her clit I could see it twitching. Each time it twitched her little love hole would open letting more of her love juices flow out.

I finally went back to my chair; just then dad came back. He was wearing his robe. He sat back down on the couch and pick up the magazine again. I figured it was about time for me to leave so Lizzy could be alone with him.

"Oh well I think I'm going to bed" I said as I looked down at Lizzy and winked.

"Goodnight son" dad said.

I got up and went to my room. I decided to check and make sure the camera was working, so I turned on my monitor and checked. Everything was working perfectly. Where I had set the camera gave me a great view of Liz's bed. I sat there in front of my monitor waiting for them to go into her bedroom. After about fifteen minutes they still didn't appeared so I peeked out of my bedroom door.

I looked down towards the living room. Everything was quiet and dark except for the light from the TV. I quietly made my way through the kitchen to the dinning room. From there I could see into the living room without being noticed.

As I looked into the living room I saw my dad and Lizzy lying on the couch kissing. Dad had his hand up under Lizzy's nightshirt feeling her ass while Lizzy's hand was inside his robe jacking his cock.

Then he ran his hand around to the front and as he did she lifted her leg and propped it up letting his hand slide between her legs. As he touched her pussy she let out a loud moan and began moving her pussy back and forth against his hand.

She arched her head back and closed her eyes as he started fingering her tight little hole. I could hear her breathing real heavy and I knew she was very aroused. Then I heard her say to dad,

"Put it in me"

She must have been so horny that she forgot that she was suppose to take him in her room so I could record it.

Dad raised up and pulled her over till she was fully on the couch. Then he untied his robe and took it off. Lizzy reached out and fondled his balls while he did. Then he spread her legs and lowered his cock to her waiting pussy. She moaned as she felt it entering her love tunnel.

"OH YESSS DADDY DO IT" she begged him, "PUT IT ALL THE WAY IN"

He drove is cock all the way in and started fucking her fast and hard. Suddenly a couple of minutes later he pulled his cock out of her pussy and shot his load all over her belly. I couldn't believe it, he was done. Lizzy lay there begging for him to put it back in, but he had shot his wad and it was over.

He got up and went to bed leaving Lizzy sexually frustrated. I just stood there watching her and as I did she reached down between her legs and started to masturbate herself. My cock was already hard from watching her and dad but now watching her masturbate really got my cock throbbing.

I looked down the hall towards my dad's room to see if he was still up but it was dark. Slowly I walked over to the edge of the couch and stood there. Lizzy had her eyes closed and was so involved with her pussy she never heard me approach.

I undid my pants and pulled them down. As I knelt down on the couch between her legs she opened her eyes and saw me there with my hard cock. She never said a word as I lowered myself down and put my cock in her wet little pussy.

"OH BEN, your cock is bigger than dads" she whispered as she felt it sinking deeper and deeper.

"That's what mom said too" I told her as I began to slowly pumping my cock in and out of love tunnel.

Are lips locked in a passionate kiss. I ran my hand up to her breast and played with her nipple. It was hard, so I bent down and began to lick my tongue over it. Then I took her breast in my mouth and started to suck on it while my tongue work on her hard little nipple.

"Oh Ben you make it feel so gooood down there" she whispered as she rubbed her hands over my bare ass. The she ran her hand down between our legs and felt my cock as it slid in and out of her pussy.

"It feels so gooey," she said with a moan.

"That's your love juices all over my cock" I told her.

Then she pulled her hand out and as she did I took it and licked her juices from her fingers. I kept pumping my cock in and out of her sweet little love hole. She raised her legs high in the air and spread them wide.

"Oh Goddd FUCK ME HARD, I'm going to Cummmm" she moaned.

Knowing she was fixing to cum drove me wild and I too was ready to squirt my load into my little sister's glory hole.

"OH YESSS BEN, I FEEL YOUR COCK SQUIRTING IN ME, ITS MAKING ME CUMMMM" she screamed as she let go with a powerful orgasm.

Its a good thing dad is a sound sleeper or he might have heard her. Afterwards Lizzy went and took a shower and I went to my room. I lay there thinking about all the sex I'd had with my mom and sister. Finally I fell asleep with a smile on my face and a satisfied cock.

The next morning I heard dad get up to go to work. I looked at the clock and saw it was 4am. I got up and went out to the kitchen. He was sitting there finishing his coffee.

"You're up early," he said.

"Yea, I went to bed to early last night" I replied.

"Did you watch the rest of that movie last night?" I asked.

"No, I went to bed" he said as got up to leave.

After he left I headed back to my room. As I passed my sisters room I heard faint moaning. I stopped and quietly opened her door and peeked in. Lizzy was lying there with her hand in her panties rubbing her pussy. I stood there and watched as she played with herself.

The sight of her masturbating made my cock hard. After a few minutes I saw her raise her little ass up off the bed as she started to pant as she brought herself to a climax. My cock was rock hard and needed some relief so I closed her door and went to my room.

I jumped back in bed and started to jack off. I was so caught up in jacking-off that I never heard my bedroom door open. Suddenly I was startled as my mom crawled into bed with me.

"Here let me help you with that" she whispered as she reached down and grasped my cock. Slowly she began to pump my cock, then she slid down and took it into her warm mouth and started sucking it. Her tongue was flicking the head of my cock while her hands were working up and down my shaft. It felt so wonderful and I knew she wanted me to shoot my load into her waiting mouth. It didn't take long till she made me explode sending globs of hot cum squirting down her throat, but I needed more then a blowjob, I needed a good fuck.

"Fuck me mom" I blurted out.

She pulled her nurse's uniform up and slid her panties down. Then she got up and straddled me and eased her wet pussy down onto my throbbing cock.

"OOOHHHH Goddd Ben I've been wanting this all night" she said as she slowly began to ride me. "All I could think about at work was coming home and fucking your cock".

Then she unzipped her uniform and she pulled it over her head and off. Then she reached back and undid her bra exposing her loucious breasts. As she rocked back and forth on my cock I noticed out of the corner of my eye that lizzy was peeking in the door.

I took one of her nipples and gently sucked on it. As I did she moaned with delight. Soon she was rocking hard back and forth on my cock. I ran my hand around behind and inserted a finger into her tight little asshole.

"OH God your going to make my pussy squirt cum" she moaned as she felt my finger going deeper in her ass.

By now I was ready to shoot another load, so I started to thrust my cock up into her wet pussy. After a few good thrusts my cock exploded sending a stream of hot cum deep inside her. She moaned as she felt my cum flooding her pussy, she let go with a powerful orgasm. She sat there catching her breath. Her warm cum was trickling down over my balls and it felt so good. Soon she leaned over and gave me a kiss then got up and left. I lay there thinking how wonderful it is to be able to fuck both her and Lizzy. Now I'm hoping that the day will come when I can have both of them in bed together with me at the same time.