A Wager Gone Wrong Ch. 02

Story Info
Collection of the wager yeilds "unexpected" results.
3.5k words
3.89
112.9k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/19/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for the many positive remarks. Despite the early morning hours which I had snuck down to the system to work on the submission and subsequently left several typos and mistakes the patience that you expressed (for the most part that is ) is much appreciated. A little background for this is as such: The wager is true. I lost a bet for the purpose of actually going to clean a friend of my husband's place up. I did go later that day, not with him and had actually worn an apron and lace cap (but fully clothed under that....my idea actually). I'll leave it to you all to decide what actually happened after that). Thus said, this is a story of an actual wager I made and loss which involved a black man, if that turns you than please don't read further. Some things have been altered and others have been, to this point, only fantasized about by me.

I know that I had left everyone off with too much detail as to how I got into the predicament which I was in and not enough detail as to what you all like to read about. I just wanted to find out if anyone else was as interested in the events as to want to learn more. So, having previously given a general description I'll provide a little more detail for you all.

As noted, I'm a red-head. Fair-skinned almost to the point of being pale. Damn nordic heritage really prevents any kind of tanning, the sun really only making my freckles stand out more. I typically wear my hair in a pony tail and have styled bangs. Nothing too fancy. My hair is kinda long, being above the middle of my back, but unfortunately I have to keep trimming the ends as split-ends really devastate my hair.

I'm hardly an attractive women in my opinion, but I have cute qualities. Much to my chagrin, I'm too heavy for my liking. I'm 15-20 lbs over-weight at 155lbs. I'm only 5'4". I wear, depending on which manufacturer line of lingerie I'm wearing at the time a 36c or 34d. Like I said, time had started to get the best of me and there is too much sag. I could easily hold 2 pencils each for you gals that know what I'm talking about.

The rest of my measurements are not as flattering. As a 30-38, time has left too little sand in the top part of the hour glass and too much in the bottom. However, I retained the girlish charms that got me by in my youth. I had been told by several others, even after I was married that I bounced in pleasing ways, both coming and going. Sometimes it was more vulgar than that, but a girl loves to get attention none-the-less.

So, there I stood at the car door. Having walked out in the cold March night air and standing next to a locked car door. J.P. walked up behind me slowly, but with out turning my head I could feel him walking close behind me. I'd thought when I felt his breath on my neck and heard the keys that he was going to unlock the door for me first. However, he reached around me and pulled my very short tee short over my left breast and pulled gently at my nipple before sliding the key into the lock.

"Good, you didn't object." said J.P. "I'd nearly expected you to do so considering your reluctance to before."

To be quite honest, I was shocked and thinking about how friggin cold it was and didn't realize what had happened until I got into the car and realized that my breast was still exposed. I quickly adjusted the tee shirt as best I could and sat still in the passenger seat as J.P. walked around the car to get in. After starting the car he turned to me and didn't say a word but only grinned and patted my knee. Driving off from the curb onto the road.

It had not occurred to me that sitting in the SUV that I was so much higher than other cars dressed the way I was. It felt like being in a fish bowl. Previously, I was both extremely turned on by the degree of control that J.P. had exhibited and a little frightened. However, I'm certain that other gals will confirm that the loss of control in a situation like this is a form of excitement. Now on the other hand, the game seemed more real than before. I had to admit that I held in the back of my mind that the gag was on me and that after a quick route around the block and then back home.

Now, I was as worried as I was eager for the attention. As wet as I had been, the combination of the cold air and the dawning realization that I was in a car with a man that I had met only briefly once before I shot my mouth of and made the bet. He was at least 10 years younger than my husband and 4-5 years younger than myself. He had a strong and defined jaw line. No blemishes that I could see and closely cropped hair that was flattened out on the top. All in all, he was reasonably attractive.

It was obvious that he was once an athlete but had in recent years learned that a life at a prestigious firm and a good salary did what it does to everyone, make them soft. However, he also retained his youthful looks and his build was still much more chiseled rather than flabby. I was surprised that he only played AM radio, listening to the local sports talk radio show that was airing the next game that was being played. Men and their sports! He had the wife of a co-worker sitting half nude in his car next to him and he was worried about the score of the game.

Maybe, I wondered, that I had read too much into what was going on and the outfit was his way of getting back at me for being patronizing to him. Was I really only going there to clean his apartment? He hadn't acted inappropriate in the car or made any remark that I would have thought he might have, but then again, I was surprised that he didn't have some awful music with the bass blearing so load people down the street would here. I admit, I was jaded by stereotypes and learned more about myself during the car ride than I would have liked.

So, more than a couple long stares and at least one gawking of some passerby motorist later we had arrived at his residence. I had assumed that it was an apartment and surprised to learn it was rather a side by side duplex with a detached single car garage. The duplex was located in a cal du sac which was quiet and reasonably well kept. More importantly it was poorly lighted. At least I was safe from others seeing how I was dressed and where I was going. After the garage door had been closed again, he turned off the car and then calmly asked, "How are you doing?"

"Fine I think," I replied, hesitating and then blurting it all out at once.

"Well, I know that you should be nervous. I'd be if I were you." J.P. grinned at me disarmingly. "A beautiful women like you, dressed like you are, sitting in the cold garage should be thinking of what is going to be happening next?"

"I'd be lying if I didn't think that something isn't going to happen." I told him, stiffening as I felt my resolve returning. I had graduated from a tough Masters program and put myself through it before I had met my husband. Confidence was not something I had lacked before. I was feeling more at ease in the garage, still hidden from the eyes of others. For what ever reason, despite being a little turned on by the thought of some exhibitionism, living it made me assess how reckless that I had been.

"Good, that will save some time. For now, just be aware that on the way over I have thought of a surprise tomorrow night for you out here. Now, lets get inside. I'd rather not miss any more of the game than I have." With that, J.P. simply pulled the keys out the ignition and got out. I had not moved by the time he had closed the door. He snapped his fingers and motioned me to get out of the car with urgency. I complied and sighed as I opened the car door and walked to his side.

"Ok baby, here is the deal. I did win that bet, even after you tried to snowball the wager thinking to take advantage of me. I'll re-coop that in due time, but for now, I want to hear you state what it is that I won." J.P. looked my straight in the eyes while he said this.

"I understand that our wager was that I lost and have to do what you say until 6pm Sunday." I responded, with a little too much attitude in my voice with the 'yeah yeah yeah' in the tone. I'd not known where that came from or why I had acted like that. But it did piss J.P. off quickly.

"Listen Bitch, I didn't ask you to take the bet, you did. You and only you put yourself in this position. Hell, if you wanted to welch on the bet do you think I could have stopped you?" He said forcibly. "You wanted to come because you wanted to come because you are bored and need attention." He continued to ramble on in some dominate/submissive phsycho-babble that I hardly listened to. My mind kept going over the 'if you wanted to welch on the bet do you think I could have stopped you?' remark he made. It was true, I could have if I wanted to. That meant I really wanted to come then. Oh my, was I that bored and unsatisfied at home?

Til now I had not thought so. After only a second of reflection, I realized that I was. At some point while I was lost in the newest of several revelations that day, he pulled my by the much too high cropped tee shirt and lead my out of the garage and to his front door which was enclosed by a low wall. After some fumbling around with the keys, he was into the front door with me following closely behind.

The first thing I noticed was that in the foyer his house was both very nicely furnished and nearly immaculately kept. "What the hell am I going to clean." I thought to myself as I looked at what was possibly the most inviting and warm bachelor pad that I had ever seen. Martha Stewart would have been happy. Being a women, we notice things like this. He had throw pillows which matched the other furniture, which went well with the carpeting. He had a fireplace neatly arranged and the mantle had several picture frames of older black women who must have been is grandmother and his mother. All in all, the place looked down right cozy.

Without preamble he went for the sofa, grabbed the remote and turned the TV game on. Evidently the game was half through and the announcers began talking about the games following this one. During a commercial he got up and quickly grabbed himself a can of Pepsi and returned to the sofa, this time, reclining at an angle, one foot propped up on the sofa, the other still on the carpeting.

After about ten minutes, he looked up and noticed that I hadn't moved but didn't say anything. A couple minutes after that I found my voice and asked. "May I call my husband to tell him we have gotten here ok?"

"Sure." he responded flatly, never taking his eyes from the TV set.

Thinking that more was to follow, I waited. When it appeared that he would not be adding anything else, I moved to call. I looked around and couldn't see one nearby. Evidently, sensing that I was about to ask he stated, "around the corner, in the kitchen, on the right hand wall." Walking as he informed me, I quickly found the phone. I dialed the number with a slightly unsteady finger. The phone at home was almost immediately answered by my husband.

"Hello?" he answered.

"Honey it's me, I just wanted to let you know that I'm here and I'm ok." I assured my husband.

"Are you sure?" he asked hurriedly. "I mean, he hasn't pulled anything on you has he?" Concern in every syllable.

"No, he hasn't," I responded, "I'd have thought that he would have gotten even bolder but he hasn't. All he did was touch my knee in the car and then only as a quick pat to reassure me that I was ok." All but forgetting the denuding of my breast and the quick nipple pull he gave me getting into the car. "He quite frankly is behaving like a perfect, if disinterested, gentleman."

We talked for several more minutes and it was evident that my call had calmed us both down. He actually was making a little joke about getting me an intervention to curb the gambling addiction that I seemed to have recently developed. Shortly afterwards I hung up and walked back into the living room. I might as well get into the role of being the maid after all.

The game seemed to be going poorly for J.P. as a I learned later that he and several of his friends would have something called a bracket which filled out in advance and guessing correctly earned points and the highest point producer won the winner take all prize pool. At $100.00 per person and over 20 people a $2,000.00 purse was something worth watching for. Not that it made much sense to me but evidently an underdog he picked to win several games was losing in the first round. He rambled on that maybe tomorrow night would make up for it. Which was even more confusing for me.

When the game ended he motioned for me to sit besides him. I did so quickly.

"Ok bitch," switching back to the aggressive demeanor that he had at my house, "this is going to be your first task." He swung his feet to the ground and sat upright on the sofa. After doing so, he grabbed my hand and lead me off the cushion and around his leg to a position where I was between his two spread legs. A bulge forming in the groin of his pants.

Releasing my hand he told me to lift both of my arms up over my head. I did so, trying to keep the tee shirt from slipping up and over my breast. It was a futile if not silly attempt as both of my sagging breast slid out from underneath my top easily. "Now, I want you to go outside through the patio and walk out like that and go to the clothesline and bring back the clothespins from the clothesline. Be snappy about it too bitch."

It didn't take too much imagination to figure what my immediate future held for me, but I complied quickly, only lowering one hand to open the sliding glass door to the patio. I moved uneasily on the uneven ground, snow still clumped in mounds in some places where the sun had not been able to melt it away yet. My breast bounced as I walked in the heels on the uneven ground as they were not held in place by any bra or restraint. The cold air made my nipples immediately hard.

The jutted out as I returned from my errand like two sizable pink gum balls. I returned to the still splayed legged host who had me dropped the bag to his hands so I didn't have to lower my hands too far. It was obvious that he enjoyed looking at the pale white breasts that hung before his eyes. Taking two clothespins from the bag, he held one in each hand and quickly placed one on each nipple. The combination of the cold air and the sudden jolt from the clothespins made me yelp.

By now the bulge in his groin was clearly visible. His cock was outlined definitively around the tight denim material. With my hands still held above my head he told me to kneel. On my knees, with my cheeks on the heel of my shoes in front of him, my breast ended up right on his lap. The clothespins snagging on the folds of his clothing.

He unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. His cock, no longer restrained by the heavy material, flipped out of the boxers he wore underneath and landed on one of the clothespins. It hurt like hell briefly and then it was all hot as I had a black mans cock resting next to my breast. I could feel the heat coming off him like that of an iron. He was as hard as one too.

"You know baby, I'm a full nine and half inches." he said with pride in his voice. I continued to stare at it and could believe it. He was huge. Not only the length, but the damn thing was as thick as my wrist, well nearly. All I could say was, "it is absolutely beautiful J.P."

"Oh, I know. Wait until you can see what it can do baby," he smugly claimed. "Now you know why you are kneeling don't you bitch?"

"Yes I do," I responded, not being able to take my eyes off the beautiful cock in front of me.

With out a second prompting, I inhaled the musk scent of his groin and ran my tongue over his cock greedily. The wonderful black cock jumped every time my lips and tongue touched it. I finally was able to put my arms down and I grabbed his cock, first with one hand and then with two as I couldn't get my hand fully around it.

I had always thought that the stories in magazines were tripe when they read, and she lost her self in a wave of lust when she had it in her hands. It was, however, exactly what happened. I worked that cock like there was no tomorrow. It felt so alive in my hands and in my mouth that I couldn't savor the taste enough. My eagerness was paying dividends as J.P. was responded vocally to my services.

"That's it bitch, eat that cock," he coaxed me as the head of his cock filled the back of my mouth as I continued to pump my white hands, still wearing my wedding band, around his cock, but never letting go. "Go ahead, try to deep throat me bitch. I betcha you can't," he laughed at his own joke. Looking up with his cock still lodged in my mouth I tried, but failed getting only just past half in as his girth was just too much for my throat.

I tried and gagged several times before he grabbed the pony tail and back of my head and screamed out that he was coming. And come he did. It was like a water tap running it came and came and came. I couldn't keep u with it, but his taste was actually for arousing, but he finally pulled out and shot his last spurt right onto my nose. His breathing was ragged and sweat glistened on his forehead. There was a huge smile on his face. There was still cum clinging to his cock and head. He looked at me and smiled. I understood what was next as I took the cock head into my mouth to clean of the cum. Once finished to his satisfaction, I felt his cock getting hard again when he took it out of my mouth.

It was then that I noticed that the rest of the cum that I had not swallowed ended up on my tee shirt. I was amazed at how much seemed to be there. How long did he cum? 6-7 spurts? I had lost count. I may have lost count when I got close to, but not quite, my own orgasm. My wetness was running over my calf and ankles. It was like I had sprung my own leak.

After gathering himself, he looked at me and said, "was the bet worth it? Was it worth it to get to service a strong cock like mine?" He added, "is it worth it to have me as your master this week end?" I responded with nods and he bade me to say it. Which I did, "Oh yes J.P. I have never swallowed so much cum and almost orgasm my self from giving head. It was incredible. It is worth the losing of a wager to have the opportunity to serve you."

"Good," he said, "then you tasks are not yet over...."