A Wager Gone Wrong Ch. 03

Story Info
Payment is collected.
1.5k words
3.98
85.7k
10
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/19/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Again thank you for the many positive remarks. They are very much appreciated. For the others, if this material offends you please don't read it, my slide into depravity only worsens as the story goes on, which for you that have trouble with, is more true than you may wish to accept.)

*

So, there I was, kneeling in front of an intoxicating-ly erotic man with the most wonderful cock I had ever seen. I was amazed at who I thought I suddenly was aware. Prior to this day, I was a rather prime and proper lady that would have used the word "penis" to describe male genitals. Now, I was half naked, kneeling in front of a man that really didn't have to order as much suggest what I was to do. I was simply overwhelmed.

Previously, I'd not been too sympathetic with people, men are women, who claimed that they got swept up by events and ended up doing things that they later regretted. Now, I can relate to their claims. I was on my knees, mostly glad to be there, but a little ashamed by both being there and having enjoyed it. It was several minutes before J.P. said something.

"Honey, it isn't going any where and neither are you it would seem."

I blinked myself back into the present moment and realized that my hands were still gripping the steel-hard cock. One hand above the other, like when I played high school softball and was gripping the bat. While my hands were quite dainty, the shaft of this magnificent cock still would have extended above and below the hands of a larger gal. I had the impression that it wouldn't matter what I did or how hard I squeezed, I wouldn't be able to make any mark on it at all.

There, looking at it while kneeling in front of him as he sat on the couch, still watching the game, but trying to seem as if he were paying attention to me more so, I realized that I loved looking at his cock. The head was especially captivating. While the wonton lust got the better of me moments before and I had to slake my thirst, I allowed my self the opportunity to gaze and appreciate the wonder before me.

The head of J.P.'s cock was rather wide an, kinda flat, like that of a snake. It struck me then that the comparison made had more truth to them than it was appreciated. Oh, I had a couple lovers before I met my husband. What gal goes through high-school and college with out some clueless boy rubbing themselves all over you. So, I had seen a couple penis' before, but the metaphor was never more clear than now.

His head, still swollen and slick with the remnants of his seed and my eagerness, was slightly more purple near the tip. The whole head reminded me of a freshly baked loaf bread, with the slit at the tip of his cock being nearly, much longer than my husband's, half the height of his head. It parted slightly as if anticipating being eaten. And like scent of freshly baked bread, I loved the aroma it had and realized that I was going to need more to eat.

Realizing, or at least appearing to, that I was having some thoughts along this line, J.P. said, "Go ahead baby, do it. I know that you want to." With a knowing smile on his face that I was quickly learning to understand he continued, "It is obvious that now only you want to, you need to don't you?"

Grabbing lightly a hold of my bangs, he chuckled and pulled my head down to his wonderfully marble hard cock. However, once my mouth was sealed firmly around his cock, he let go of my hair and told me to look him in the eyes, which I did, not removing my mouth from his cock, which I was already thinking of as mine. "This time bitch, you swallow it all! After all, you are here to clean, so you are going to start with cleaning the mess that you will be making in, oh, about 20 minutes." He patted my cheek and added, "because I'm not making you another top to wear, understand?"

I moved my head slightly to nod my understanding to him. As I closed my eyes to savor the taste of his manhood, J.P. had reached down and found the clothes pins on my nipples. Grabbing them, he once again lifted my breast off of his thighs. My eyes opened immediately at the sensation running into my nipples as courses of electric delight ran all over. J.P. smiled and tilted his head ever so slightly and then quickly turned the attached clothes pins a quarter turn.

The experience was mind-blowingly incredible (no pun meant). For as he did that, my already wet and dripping pussy spasm in orgasmic delight. The rush to the orgasm, building for quite some time now, was so sudden that I forgot that I had J.P's cock in my mouth and I bit down on him. He jerked slightly but that was all I felt of his response. All I could see were swirling colors or heat and wonder as I had reached climax as I had not done so for seemingly too damn long.

After several pounding heart beats had passed, I'd recovered enough to blink away the passion induced blurry vision. I had realized that I had clamped down rather harder than I would have thought prudent on J.P's cock. However, he was so hard I didn't even feel that would have left a mark on his incredible cock.

I was quickly corrected when J.P. chastised me by saying, "Damn it, if you ever bite me again, I'll slap you fucking silly, you get me bitch?" He then slapped me across my cheek.

I was surprised and shocked that he reacted this way and had let alone even felt my passion- induced, and quite involuntary, bite. I was positive that he couldn't have felt it. However, the anger was there in his eyes. His response was real, not planned or contrived. I must have been more forceful than I could recall. Not wanting to upset him further, thinking that I may not get what I realized that I would need next.

"I'm sorry J.P.," I said as I took him out of my mouth, thankful for the opportunity to move my jaw a bit, "but I couldn't control the forced of my orgasm, it was too strong. I'll never do that again, I promise." It came out almost as a pleading pout rather than a defense and excuse.

"Never mind that now, you have a mere 16 minutes left, get to work bitch."

Thankful that he was still hard, I attacked his cock quickly. I still had his cock gripped firmly in my white hands, so I leaned his cock towards my mouth and ran my tongue over the head of his cock, finding the slit of his head ripple on my tongue. I took several flicks of my tongue directly on this slit, leaning back to watch it open slightly. I had the impression that I could see down into his cock and if I worked at it, I could slide my tongue down into him. I could fully get the tip of my tongue, which is a little more pointed at the tip than others, but no more.

This however, drove J.P. nuts. His large cock was in tandem with a pair of egg size testicles. They were nested in a rather hairy scrotum that easily hung past my chin as I had him in my mouth. I could feel his "balls" grow red hot as I slid one hand down to his testicles to fondle them and coax them into giving me my reward. The other hand continued to slid up and down on his hard shaft as I continued to lavish his head with kisses and licks.

Then I took him completely in mouth, partially into my throat in one quick bob of my head. Pre-cum oozed from his cock and I moved back to place my mouth directly over the slit, my lips forming around his cock as if I was drinking from a straw. Within my mouth, I flicked my tongue over and over his opening slit again to get every drop of his pre-cum that I could obtain. It was then, with less warning than my own orgasm gave me, he came.

He flooded my mouth with his incredibly salty and thick cum. His hand holding the base on my pony tail so that my head was held in place, though I wouldn't have moved from the tip of his black cock if I could prevent it. Six spurts later and several swallows more, he shuddered and his rock hard cock flipped out of my mouth quickly, trailing a strand of cum down my chin.

After catching his breath he said, "Good, then you tasks are not yet over...."