A Walk Before Dinner

Story Info
He readies her for a walk.
1k words
4.02
48.2k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

i'm waiting for you, naked, kneeling, legs spread open, hands behind me. You come in - set your bag down on the entry table, run your hands softly down my tits to flick over my swelling nipples and then lower your mouth to mine and kiss me ... softly at first, then deeper with growing passion as your fingers tighten noticeably but not harshly on my nipples until i'm moaning. You stop and lift away from me, tugging on my nipples as i arch my back lifting them to your rising hands ... you chuckle, kiss me on the nose and say, hello, my pet ... good day?

i laugh and tell you, good, Master, but much better now! Dinner is in the oven, ready, but warming.

Well, pet, I think we'll go for a walk and have a drink before dinner. Stand, then spread your legs wide, bend over and grab your ankles.

i do... i hear you opening our toy bag, then i feel your fingers on my cunt lips, spreading me open and slipping inside my cunt ... mmm.... wet for your Master little slut...? i nod and feel your fingers pulling out of me, i moan in response .... you slap my ass ... laughingly saying greedy little cunt ... i feel the coldness of metal pressing against my cunt flesh and know you are pressing the metal balls into my cunt. i moan and press back to your hand - the first in, and then the second spreads me and pops inside. i feel the metal heart drop against my upturned mound.

Thank you, Master.... i begin to shift up - you slap my ass hard - who gave you permission to move slut? i shift quickly back into place, i'm sorry Master!

Then i feel your fingers sliding up between my ass cheeks .. then your finger pressing against my hole and into my ass ... i hear your deep laugh as you encounter the slickness there ... ah you are a nasty slut, aren't you, pet. All lubed and ready for your Master's use?

i blush.. though why i still blush after all we've done is amazing to me... and say, yes Master ... i thought you might enjoy my ass being slick and wet for your cock.

Well, slut, we'll get to that, but first........ and i feel the very large rosebud pressing against my asshole and then spreading me open ... i moan as i feel it fully penetrate me and press against the balls inside my cunt and then my ass closing around the base.

Okay, pet, now, stand up, keep your feet apart, hands behind your head. i watch as you grab some rope, tilting my head quixotically as i watch you. You wrap the rope around my waist tightening it then taking the ends, drop them between my legs and kneel in front of me ... measuring and then tieing a short series of knots and pull the rope against my flesh, spreading the ends of the rope to leave the string and heart dangling from inside my cunt and then pull them up between my ass cheeks against the base of the plug and tie them off to the waist rope. i gasp when i realize the knots will move up and down over my clit when i move and i look at your face to find you smiling at me. Yes, our walk will be fun, won't it pet?

Then you pick up another rope, a longer one and place the center of it at the middle of my back. My eyes widen as i look at it then at you, wondering, but knowing what you intend. You smile ... yes pet, a bra is in order I think.

You wrap the rope around my body once, then twice below my tits, then once and again above my tits. You lift the rope from my right side and press it against my mouth ... hold this slut. i open my mouth and hold the rope as you take the rope from my left side, cross it over to my right tit and lifting my tit with one hand and begin wrapping it first very closely against my chest and ribs then further out, once, twice, three times, finishing by pulling the rope from under my tit, across my body and up to my shoulder, then over to tie to the ropes behind my back to fasten it tightly. i moan at the tightness and rock slightly forward on my feet. You raise your hand to my face, caress down my cheek, drop a kiss to my nose and say open .. then take the rope from my mouth and then repeat the process on my left tit until i am completely enmeshed and feel my tits hardening. The ropes are not so tight that i won't be able to wear them for a time, but definitely tight enough to trap the blood and i know they will become incredibly sensitive.

Then you hold up a very thin piece of almost twine, but it looks silky. i watch as you make a loop at one end and then moan as i realize you mean to capture my nipple with it ... you smile, that wonderful, nasty smile i so love .... and grasp my nipple between your fingers and pinch it, pulling it out. i gasp.. it is already sensitized from the blood being trapped ... you slid the loop along your fingers and then behind them, pulling on the line to tighten the noose onto my nipple, then you turn your attention to the other nipple, repeating the pattern. As i'm accustoming myself to the sensations coursing through me, i feel you pulling on both lines and then you tie them together, applying pressure to both nipples. Again, not *tight*, but i know it will make the pressure building even greater with time.

Then, you bring out my black silk button front dress and put it on me. You point to a pair of my black high heels by the door and tell me to put them on. i carefully walk to them, gasping as i feel the knots sliding over my clit and then stepping into my heels and feel my balance shift and the plug and balls rub against each other and the silk rubbing against my nipples.... knowing it would be a long long walk.