A Walk Home

Story Info
Man with a gun takes lovely young woman.
1.7k words
4.05
124.5k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oliver
oliver
219 Followers

He was coming out of my apartment as I came up the stairs. " Hey what the hell are you doing?" His hands working at the lock before the little fat weasel turned around.

"If you don't pay your rent, you don't get to live here" the smelly little Super, wheezed.

It's true I hadn't paid my rent but the IRS was garnishing half my wage and it seemed I couldn't get ahead of things lately. I worked and tried but something always came up and this month the rent was late.

Three bucks in my pocket and no where to sleep, not the best way to start an evening. No point in smacking the fat little bastard around, although the thought did enter my mind. The little puke seemed to be enjoying this a little too much.

I just turned and walked out into the warm summer air. The store on the corner had cold beer so I bought one and a cold taco and went into the park to consider my options. At least I still had my 9-mm. It had been a gift from my father, the only useful thing the bastard had ever given me. I slid my hand inside my shirt and felt it nestled in its holster. I needed a little protection in this neighborhood. It seemed like every punk on the block was carrying and I didn't have a whole lot of friends around to look out for me.

I wandered aimlessly though the streets. It seemed like I had walked forever trying to figure out my next move. I needed money, enough to at least get square with the rent. The gun might help but it would be better if I got a little farther from my own neighborhood.

The streets seemed wider, the grass greener the trees more frequent. This was definitely a better area than I was use too. The sound of voices and music led me to the Friday night party. My beer was long gone and the thought that I might be able to score more led me to the door. Music, people and the smell of good weed led me through the door. I found the beer and scored a few tokes and everything seemed a little better.

She was just leaving when I spotted the cute little honey, having some kind of argument with her drunken girlfriend.

"Just forget it I'll walk home," she was saying and she stormed out the door.

Her skirt was short and the tank top exposed too much breast, not exactly a nice girl. I grabbed another beer and headed after her.

Blocks went by, the streets getting quieter and darker as we went deeper into her safe suburban subdivision. I was getting closer to her getting ready to make my move. Could she hear my boots on the pavement, she seemed to be moving faster, the blond ponytail bouncing as he ass wiggled faster down the street in front of me. She turned the corner and I broke into a jog easily catching up to her before she had a chance to react. There was a park, swing sets and jungle gyms, I grabbed her and pulled her into the shadow of a large Oak. My gun was out the muzzle pointed at her chest, my large hand over her mouth. I stood 6' 3'' to her 5' 4'', my body easily overpowering hers. She started a fruitless struggle until she saw the gun.

I wasn't even sure what I wanted with the lovely little creature; money would be good I thought.

"OK bitch, give me your purse and don't scream or give me any trouble or you'll regret it"

I sounded like a bad gangster flick; a shaky hand pushed her little purse towards me. She was pressed up against the tree, a look of terror in her eyes. The fear seemed to feed me, this was too easy, I grabbed the purse and rifled through it. There was no money, just plastic.

"Fuck doesn't anyone carry cash anymore", I was getting pissed off. I looked at my little lovely, moving closer, watching her push herself tighter against the rough bark of the old tree.

"That's right you little slut, you should be afraid" My gun lowered on her the barrel touching the soft flesh of her thigh. Was that a moan or a gasp of pleasure, she seemed paralyzed against the tree but it definitely seemed that she had let out a small sound of arousal.

"The feel of the gun on your skin makes you hot doesn't it?"

No response, I was right against her, my breath on her face, the cold steel of my gun moving up her thigh pushing her short skirt higher, finally touching her panties.

"Don't hurt me, I will do whatever you want" Her voice was small, the sound of defeat. "Take off you top, I want to see those lovely little breasts" I whispered into her ear, not moving the barrel of my gun away from her crotch.

My cock was struggling against the tight fabric of my Levi's, my mind raced at the possibilities. I really had only wanted a little cash but the prospect of having this little tease right here in the park, was very appealing.

Her breasts weren't very large but stood straight out, the large brown nipples hard in the cool air, My left hand reached out and lightly touched the tip. A shiver seemed to run through her body at my touch. "You actually like that don't you slut"

The word seemed to startle her. "No, No please don't" that's what her voice said but her body and eyes were telling a different story. "Liar, if you lie to me I'll have to punish you, I'll have to show you that it doesn't pay to lie or disobey me."

The power over her was driving me on, making me say things I never even knew I thought.

"Turn around slut and put your hand on the tree, lean over I want to see that tight little ass pushed out."

It was a lovely sight that bare back and short skirt leaned against the large gnarly tree trunk. I used the barrel of the gun to push her skirt up over her bottom. The barrel slipped into the tight little panties, pushing them down her smooth white thighs.

Chapter2

I slid the cold steel up her leg, the tip of the barrel caressing the tender inner thigh. Her legs seemed to separate, inviting the attention. I leaned close my warm breath on her neck, "You like that don't you slut". I kept my voice low, the gun now gently nudging at her wet lips; I could feel the slipperiness against the smooth steel. With increasing force I pushed the length of the barrel into her slit, the tip of the large gun nudging her hard nub.

Moans were clearly coming from her throat, she seemed to shiver almost uncontrollable against my body. I ran my other hand up over her slender body, feeling the smooth tight stomach give way to the small firm breasts. I grabbed the small hard nipple between my fingers and pinched it hard. "AH oh my god, oh god please don't, stop please"

I reached down, my gun still rubbing at her clit, and found my zipper, "Don't move bitch stay completely still"

My cock sprang forward, anxious for relief, I pushed it between her small tender cheeks, rubbing against the wet slit, lubricating it's length. I reached around the front with my gun and positioned my hard wet shaft at her tight asshole. My gun barrel entered her pussy just as I began to push at her tight ass hole. The lubrication from her pussy helped but it still was incredibly tight as I continued to force myself into her.

She gasped "Oh god, it's too big, it hurts, please stop, god no, not that". But her pleading did her no good, I continued the assault on her tight hole.

"Take it bitch, take it up your ass little slut" My gun barrel circled her clit, pushing at her tight pussy, she was sobbing quietly. Was it too much for her, I hoped it was, I loved the feeling of using the tight little slut. Then she started to push back against the invading shaft as her ass became accustomed to my size. "I told you not to move, stay very still"

I drove hard into her, my balls slapping against her, I'd pull out slowly and brutally drive back into her. Over and over I continued to slam into her tender little body. I held her hips with one hand will my gun massaged her wet slit. She did try to be still but her body refused to cooperate, I could feel the tightness of her pussy grasping at the cold steel buried deep inside her. The quivers running through her body as I pulled close to her naked back. She arched her back, I pulled closer, her cheek next to mine, her sweet smell invading my nostrils.

"Fuck my gun bitch, take my cock up your sweet little ass, now you belong to me slut" I grunted, the pleasure welling up inside me.

The words were too much and her body tensed and shook uncontrollably, I saw her fingers digging into the bark of the tree she was cuming hard, the sensations too much for her as she tried to get more of my cock into her tight ass. I drove deep into her and I held it there as my own orgasm charged through my body exploding inside her ass, pumping hot cum deep into her.

I leaned against her as the power of my pleasure subsided, sliding the slippery gun over her nakedness, over her soft skin of her breasts resting the barrel against her cheek.

"Take me to your place, maybe if you're good I'll let you live" I whispered.

I knew I would, I knew I had to, I wouldn't let such a hot slut get away from me. I had the feeling from the smile on her face she already knew that.

oliver
oliver
219 Followers