A Walk in Central Park

Story Info
Cnc...
1.9k words
4.36
16.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of the red soles of my black Louboutin heels as they struck the hard concrete over and over as I walked through the dark side street in Central Park rung through my head. It was dark, eerily dark. My curly hair flowed behind me as I walked quickly, alert and aware of my surroundings. After all, I am a single woman walking down a dark street in the city at night... isn't that exactly what they tell you not to do in school? I guess so, but here I am anyway.

My thin fishnets were doing a less than decent job of protecting my legs from the bone-chilling cold that was surrounding my body. My black coat kept my exposed shoulders and cleavage warm, but the goosebumps on my skin were still ever-present. I walked nervously, but I appeared confident as I walked through the dark bits of the park.

As I walked, I became more aware, and suddenly every noise around me was amplified to sound louder. I felt as though I could hear footsteps, but no, I thought to myself, "that is only your imagination, do not be ridiculous..." Soon enough, I was walking quickly as my feet began to throb and I was facing downward. The sounds became louder, and fear was creeping up my body slowly through each bone...

That is when I felt it: I felt something catch my hair. I knew the feeling, it was a hand... A firm, calloused hand grasping a handful of my hair and pulling strongly towards him. He was a big, strong man, and there was no chance I could fight back.

Could I run? No, I am in heels.

Could I fight? No, he is too strong.

What do I do then? Resist.

So I resisted. His hands moved quickly from my hair to my face. One over my eyes pressing into my face as though he was crushing me. The other hand over my mouth, he simultaneously used his hand to push open my mouth and shove three of his fingers inside my mouth. They tasted of sweat and musk... I felt the tears beginning to well up in my eyes... I couldn't even resist...

I felt his body drawing closer to mine. I felt his chest touch my back, and it sent chills down my spine. I then felt his legs make contact with my fishnets... and his hard cock in his pants brush against my ass... There were tears flowing out of my eyes, but I felt strange... I felt my underwear getting moist... I felt my muscles tighten and nervousness appear in my belly.

Why was I liking this?

"No, no, no... you cannot like this," I thought to myself. No no, keep resisting. My mind and my body did not agree at this moment. My body began deliberately getting closer to his whilst fighting back, while my mind begged no.

I felt his lips against my ear and he began to whisper, "sweetheart, stop squirming... let's make this easy for both of us."

My gut wrenched out of arousal and fear. He forced his leg between mine which pushed my tight dress up and exposed the bottom part of my ass.

He took his hand off of my eyes and used it to pull my dress above my ass so that the leftover fabric was laying on my hips. I was standing in the middle of Central park being used as a little toy... and I loved every single second of it.

Effortlessly, he ripped a large hole in my stockings so that my ass and pussy were completely exposed... well, minus the red silk thong that was drenched... A moment later, my thong was being ripped off of my body, and I watched him use his hand to force the ripped thong into a ball and then using his other hand, he pulled my mouth open by his fingertips and shoved my soiled thong into my mouth...

I tasted good, I thought to myself...

Suddenly, his hands began to reach for mine, and before I knew it, I had a set of harsh metal handcuffs being placed on my wrists. The metal stung against my pale skin, however, it was an arousing feeling. The cold metal made my exposed pussy even wetter...

I kept thinking to myself, "Ella Jane, you are such a dirty slut... a random man is shoving his hands in your mouth and ripping your stockings, and you are practically melting in his hands..."

I was right, I was melting in his hands. My pussy was dripping for this mystery man who was taking advantage of me.

As my hands were bound behind my back, his hands began to move to my pussy. He felt my juices dripping out of me. He leaned back it and whispered, "mmm looks like you want this too baby girl... what do you want? Tell me," he ordered.

His fingers then slipped inside of my pussy, and I let out a soft moan. I responded with short breaths...

"I want you sir... please keep fucking me with your fingers."

I could feel his face light up, and I could feel him grinning devilishly from behind me as he ripped his fingers out of my pussy and slapped my ass as hard as he could. He then reached down and used his leg to once more spread my legs. He ordered me to keep them spread. I complied happily.

I stood there with my pussy exposed and my ass exposed, and my panties in my mouth. I began to have my own spit dripping out of my mouth and down my tits...

He forced his fingers back into me, and I heard him using his other hand to unbuckle his leather belt. He was well dressed, I thought to myself. He was also rather handsome... covered in tattoos and wearing a clean-pressed white button down. His large hands were dripping with my pussy juices.

I heard the metal zipper being unzipped, and suddenly, I felt the head of his large cock brushing against my ass. He leaned in and demanded me to beg for him and his cock to fuck me.

I begged.

Please sir, may I please have your cock inside of me. Please force your cock in me. Please force yourself on me right here, right now. Please, oh please, rape me.

He grinned again, and whispered into my ear... "it would be my pleasure baby girl."

Not even a moment after, I felt his cock being forced into my dripping pussy. I let out a loud moan. He felt incredible. He was taking me in the middle of a park, in public, and I could not have been happier.

He began to thrust into me as I stood. My knees began to buckle under my shaking body, however, he grabbed my neck with one hand from the front and tightened his grip. His other hand was rubbing my clit. I felt wonderful, I was serving a random man as a dirty cock slut to jerk off his holes, and I could not have been happier.

He kept squeezing my neck tighter, and his thrusting became stronger. Each time he pounded my holes with his cock, my pussy became wetter and more aroused. I began to feel a familiar sensation beginning in my gut, then creeping up to my tits and down to my legs. Sweet release was so close...

I begged while my thong was still in my mouth, muffling my speech, "Please sir, keep fucking me! Harder, please. Please keep raping me."

I soon couldn't stop shaking, "Please sir, please I need to cum."

He said, "Cum for me, baby girl, all over my big rapist cock."

Instantly, I felt the fireworks inside of me take off. I felt my muscles contract and begin pulsing, and I felt the feeling of wonder. The feeling of cumming on a cock was unlike any other feeling. It made life and serving men, worth living.

He kept fucking me. Hard. I could hear his moans in my ear while he mercilessly fucked my hole. He slapped my tits until they were beginning to bruise, and pulled my nipples until he saw tears beginning to flow out of my eyes. He smiled. He liked the pain I was in.

I did too. Those tear s, streaming down my face like small rivers after a long rain in summer, were of painful desire. To most, they were a sign to stop. For me, they were a sign of begging for more. I wanted more. I wanted him to keep forcing his cock in my pussy.

Thankfully, he did.

His large cock began to pulse inside of me, and I felt my eyes roll back into my head as he tightened his grip on my neck so that I could not breathe anymore. He let out a moan of pure ecstasy. I felt his seed shoot into my pussy.

The feeling of his cum filling me up on the street of New York as a little cock serving whore was the best feeling in the world. The man who forced his cock into me was rewarding me with his seed inside of me, and I grinned with pleasure. He left his pulsing cock in me as he ripped one more orgasm out of me. I came on his cock as I screamed out in pain and yet, intense pleasure.

Immediately after, he pulled his cock out of me, zipped up his pants, and whispered in my ear, "good luck getting home little slut." He took off running and disappeared into the night.

There I was, standing with my ass and pussy exposed. My hands were cuffed behind my back, and my thong was still in my mouth. My legs were shaking while standing on my tall heels, and the feeling of cum dripping down my leg to meet my fishnets appeared. I sighed out of both pleasure and humiliation. I began walking... I walked past people, all who stared at me, knowing the dirty whore that I was.

After twenty minutes of humiliation and walking home, I returned home. I reached my doorstep and turned around to attempt to ring the doorbell to my home. I heard a familiar voice on the call box. My husband. I tried to speak clearly, although my drenched thong in my mouth made that very difficult. Soon, I heard the door creak open, and his familiar and loving green eyes peered through the crack. He had a devilish grin on his face...

He admired my torn stockings and my tear-stained face. He spoke three words to me, "welcome home whore."

He knew I was a dirty slut and that a random man had forced themselves on me on my walk home. He knew that and loved it. He adored the idea that I was serving as not just his cock slut, but other peoples. He loved lending me out. He was beaming.

He guided me upstairs and helped take off my handcuffs and pulled the wet thong out of my mouth. He then unzipped his pants and grasped my hair in his hand, just as the man in the park had.

He pulled me to the floor and shoved his cock down my throat.

Here we go again, I thought... I am always ready to serve... after all, I want nothing more than his cum in my mouth...

I was serving my purpose.