A Walk in New York

Story Info
James Marsters helps a girl make things better.
1.8k words
4.06
22.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was walking down a busy street in New York City. The hustle and bustle a far and distant cry from my own corn-shucking surroundings. Knowing that everything was an option for me now, I went walking down Broadway hoping for the off chance that I might bump into someone worthwhile. I had dressed comfortably, but more revealingly than I would have normally done. I wore a thigh length skirt that hugged my derriere and a deep purple blouse that revealed a great expanse of cleavage from my more than ample breasts. I walked down the street oblivious to anything around me. My purse started to slip a little off my shoulder and as I reached to put it back where it belonged, I felt a hand yank the strap harshly. A man wearing jeans and a blue hoodie was running away with everything I had.

“STOP HIM!!!! HE STOLE MY PURSE!!!”

I tried to run after him, but my shoes were not made for running. In my haste to try and catch up to the thief, I ran smack into back of a man trying to get into his limo. We tumbled into a heap on the sidewalk and as he stood up I burst forth a torrent of tears.

“Are you okay, miss? I heard a deep voice resonate in my ear. “You took quite a tumble.”

He helped me up off the ground and steadied me. I leaned back against the limo and told him that everything I had was in that bag. I just got to town and didn’t even have a place to stay.

“My ID, my clothes and all my money were in that bag. What am I going to do now? I’m stuck in a big city where I don’t know anyone. I should never have left Texas. At least there the cows don’t try to mug you and if one of them knocks you over, you know it was an accident.”

“My name is James. James Marsters. Now at least you know one person in New York.”

At the mention of his name, I looked up. I knew that voice had sounded familiar and now I knew why. James Marsters was one of my fantasy play dates back in Texas. I was completely caught off guard. I didn’t want to seem like one of those kooky fans that gawked and fawned all over him. In a split second I decided to pretend that I didn’t know him and see where it would take me.

“My name is Sarah Stephenson. It’s nice to meet you. I’m sorry for running you over. I was distracted.”

“I gathered that. Are you sure you’re alright?”

“Oh sure. I’m fine. Just a little shaken up is all.”

“You already said you didn’t know anyone here, but do you have family back home that can help you out?”

“Not really. They kinda disowned me when I said I was moving to New York.”

“Bitten by the acting bug?”

“Oh no. I’m not pretty enough to be an actress. I came here because I wanted to be a writer.”

“Well, if I’m not being too forward and if you don’t mind, I’d like to take you to lunch. Maybe we can figure out something for you to do by the time dessert comes around.” “Oh, I couldn’t impose like that. I’m sure you have a lot of things to do today.”

“Nonsense. I just got out of an audition and could use the company.”

“Well, if I wouldn’t be a bother.”

“Not at all. It would be my pleasure.”

He helped me into the limo and then followed inside himself. My eyes must’ve been as big around as saucers because he asked me if I’d ever been in a limo before.

“Oh no. We took my friend’s suburban to prom.”

He chuckled and asked, “You wanna stand up in the sunroof?”

I got huge smile on my face and he rolled the roof back. I stood up with my ass facing him and peaked out of the roof at first, then stood up fully. As I marveled at the mammoth buildings and the throngs of people walking everywhere, I felt something on my backside. I looked down and watched as his hands slid around my hips. His face pressed against my ass. His eyes caught mine for a moment and he started to move away. I reached down and replaced his hands on my hips. He smiled and his hands made their way underneath my skirt. I stood back up and continued to look around. His fingers found the soft mound of hair beneath my panties he began to rub my swelling lips through my panties. I started breathing harder and then I felt him tugging at the sides of my thong.

“Rip them off.” I said. With one quick yank, they were crumpled up on the floorboard of the limo. “Turn around” he said. I complied. He pushed my skirt up around my waist and I felt his hot breath on my belly and he started kissing my skin. He kisses trailed lower and lower. His fingers spread my lips apart and pressed inside me. I moaned and had to move my arms to get a better hold of the roof. I was getting more and more slippery as he kissed just above my hair line and fitted another finger inside me. I was trying not to draw more attention to myself from passersby than I already was. The noisy city muffled my moans as found my clit with his tongue. My legs started shaking as his tongue moved in circles and now three fingers went in and out of my pussy. I let loose a torrent of juices as I came. I grabbed his head and twitched once more. Then I slipped back inside the limo.

“Oh my god” I panted. “That was amazing.”

“I’m glad you liked it. I couldn’t help myself. I had to have dessert first.”

I looked at him and said, “And now’s my chance to return the favor.” I crawled towards him and placed my hands on his thighs as I rose up and liked my juices off his lips and kissed him. I tasted my own cum as our tongues wrapped around each other. I pulled back and stared into his eyes as I reached down and unbuckled the belt that holding his black denim jeans. I could see the outline of his cock as it strained against the zipper. I pulled the zipper down and released his huge member. I gasped because I had never been with a guy this big. It looked about nine inches long and I wasn’t sure I’d get my mouth around it. But I’d damn sure try. I leaned down licked the head like a lollipop. God he tasted better than I’d ever imagined. I took the head inside my mouth and began to suck. Each time I went down I took more of his cock in my mouth until I was almost to his balls. I cupped his balls in my hand and massaged them as his dick hit the back of my throat. I could hear him moan and his hips thrust against my face as he grabbed my head with his hand.

“Suck my dick, baby. Take my cock all the way in your fucking mouth.” He pushed my head down until my lips were gripping the base of his shaft. Sucking him was making me even hotter than I was before. I reached down and began playing with my clit. He started to pull me off of his dick, but I wouldn’t let him. I wanted him to fill my mouth with his hot, sticky load of cum. He thrust his throbbing cock in my mouth quicker and as my lips moved up and down his shaft I felt a vein pulsing. “Oh, God. I’m gonna cum. Do you want me to cum in your mouth?” I mumbled “mmm hmm.” He held my head and thrust his pulsing cock deep into my mouth and shot his load straight down my throat. I sucked him until I got every drop in my mouth.

His cock was still hard as I looked up at him from the floor of the car. He looked at me and said “That was great. But I’m not quite finished with you yet.” He lifted me up and turned me around. He leaned forward and released my breasts and pinched my nipples. I could feel his cock getting hard again between my ass cheeks. He slid his cock up and down my slit before placing it at the entrance to my pussy. He pushed just the head into my cunt. He felt so big already and I knew I hadn’t even taken a fourth of him into me. He waited for a second and then plunged his hard dick into my pussy. I yelped and he stopped.

“Do you want me to stop?”

“No, just give me a second.”

He resumed slowly. Pulling out and going back in slowly. I was still lubricated from when he made me come before and this was making me wet. He reached around and started playing with my clit while he was fucking me. As he sped up his thrusts, I matched him. Pushing back against him as he rammed himself into me.

“I want you to come all over my dick. I want to fill your pussy with my cum. Do you want that?”

“Yes”

“Say it. Say you want my cock inside you.”

“Oh, God. I want your cock inside my pussy.”

“Do you want me to cum inside you?”

“Yes.”

“Say it then. Beg me to come inside you.”

“Please. Please come inside me. I want to feel you cum.”

“Do you like it when you get fucked like this? Do you like it when my cock is banging your pussy like this?”

“Yes, I love the feel of your cock inside my pussy.”

“Are you gonna come for me baby? You gonna come when I tell you to?”

“Please. Please let me come. You’re fucking me so hard, I have to cum.”

“I’m gonna cum. Cum with me baby.”

He slammed into me again and I exploded with orgasm. He grabbed my hips and shoved himself into me and held me there. We came so hard I could feel the mixture of our juices running down my leg. He collapsed on me as I fell into the seat of the limo. We both lay there panting. I breathless said, “I have a confession to make.”

“What is it? You’re not a hooker are you?”

“No. I know who you are. I watched Buffy and Angel religiously.”

“I love my fans. So, you still want to get lunch?”

“Yes, please. I’m extremely thirsty now.”

“Great. Then we can work on getting you a place to stay.”