A Walk in the Garden of Eden

Story Info
Co-ed's cyber-sex partner is more than he expected.
2.6k words
4.3
72.7k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marc sat back in the darkness of his dorm room, his roommate snoring softly behind him, watching his monitor and willing ‘Eve’ to show up. He knew logically that if she wasn’t on by now that she probably wouldn’t be on tonight, but he still couldn’t tear himself away from the computer. He was captivated, entranced by his elusive cyber lover. Before her the chats had always been a game to him, but she was different. He felt an uncanny connection to her, almost like he had known her all his life and he just couldn’t stay away, couldn’t get enough.

Everything had started one night three months ago when he had placed a chat request to speak to an older, attractive woman. Older women had always been his preference. They only wanted to be pleased, to be desirable, to be needed again. They didn’t have any unrealistic expectations that women his age did. They didn’t want anything long term. It wasn’t that the older ones were easy, but they were more honest about their needs and much more experienced in finding their own pleasure.


EveningStar: Isn’t it a little past your bedtime?

MadamImAdam: I was thinking the same thing about you.

EveningStar:Hunney, I’m old but not THAT old.

MadamImAdam: Missed you tonight. I was just about to go to bed myself.

He wouldn’t tell her that he had actually been waiting for her. That was just a little too pathetic, even for him.


EveningStar: Well, don’t let me keep you. I was just dropping in to check my mail before going to bed.

MadamImAdam: Hot date tonight?

Marc teased, trying to keep her talking. The lengthy pause before she responded ate at his insides.


EveningStar: Well, actually…yes.

MadamImAdam: How’d it go?

EveningStar: Disappointing. I don’t know. Maybe I’m not ready to date yet.

MadamImAdam: Maybe you just haven’t met the right man yet.

EveningStar: I thought I had and I married him years ago.

Eve had told him early on the story of her cheating husband and how he had left his wife and son for his secretary. Unfortunately it was an all too common story. Even his parents’ marriage had met a similar fate. Marc didn’t understand how a man could treat a woman like Eve so callously. She was smart, funny, sensitive, caring and deserved much better treatment than her asshole husband had given her.


MadamImAdam: His loss, sweetheart. I see you as an intelligent, witty, beautiful woman that should never have to settle for less again

EveningStar:You are terrific for a girls ego, hun.

MadamImAdam: That’s my job, ma’am.Is there anything else I can do for a beautiful lady such as yourself tonight?

EveningStar:Well, with an offer like that how is a girl supposed to refuse?

MadamImAdam: She’s not.

EveningStar: So, what’d you have in mind, lover?

MadamImAdam: Do you know what I would do if I were there right now?

EveningStar: What?

MadamImAdam: I’d start with a slow, sensual massage…you shouldn’t have to bear the weight of the world on your beautiful shoulders, sweetheart.

EveningStar: Mmmmmmmmm.

MadamImAdam: In fact, it would be best if we took of your clothes so that I can work those tense muscles.

EveningStar: Ooooohhhh, sounds lovely.

MadamImAdam: Tell me what you’re wearing Eve so I can help you out of it.

EveningStar: Black cocktail dress…zipper in the back.

MadamImAdam: Pulling you into my arms, slowly easing the zipper down your back. My fingers lightly touching your smooth skin.

EveningStar: Black heels, black nylons, black garter belt.

He had a mental flash of black garters against her creamy white flesh and groaned, sliding his hand into his shorts to readjust his now raging hard on.


MadamImAdam: Oooh, sweetheart? A garter belt? How hot is that?

EveningStar:They make me feel sexy.

MadamImAdam: Baby, you ARE sexy. I look at those pics you sent me and I’m instantly hard.

A few weeks ago Eve had sent him three pictures of herself using her slim silver vibrator. Her pussy was neatly trimmed, her box pink, juicy and delicious looking. Her stomach was fairly flat and she had nicely rounded hips that would be perfect for holding on to while he plunged deep inside of her. Her tits were ample, with thick, dark nipples that just begged to be licked, nibbled and sucked. The only problem with the pictures had been that he could not see her face, see the passion in her eyes while she gave herself pleasure. But she was so shy and self-conscious that Marc hated to push for more than she was willing to give right now.


EveningStar:

MadamImAdam: What do you say we take the dress and the shoes off but leave the nylons and that naughty garter belt on for now?

EveningStar: Done.

MadamImAdam: Now, underthings? Are we sticking with the black theme?

EveningStar:Yes, black lace bra and panties.

MadamImAdam:Black Lace? What’re you trying to do? Kill me here??

EveningStar: Well I couldn’t very well wear the pink ones with a black garter belt.

MadamImAdam: Of course not.I’ll bet your date would be kicking himself right now if he knew what he had passed up tonight.

EveningStar: Doubtful. He really was much more interested in listening to himself talk than anything I might have been wearing.

MadamImAdam: It looks like his loss is my gain.

EveningStar: You always seem to know the right things to say.

MadamImAdam: Give me half a chance and I’ll show you that I know the right things to do, too.

EveningStar: Don’t think you’re not very tempting…

He hesitated over the keyboard, deciding whether or not to press his advantage while he had the opportunity. Marc was sure that if they could get together she’d feel the same way that he did. But how to get her to agree to it?


MadamImAdam: Well, think about this…I’ll be in Cincinnati for the holidays. Would you consider getting together just for coffee? Someplace very public? Mid-day even, if it would make you more comfortable? It would be nice to be finally able to put a face and a voice to the wonderful woman I know here.

EveningStar: I don’t know, Adam. I really don’t think—

MadamImAdam: Don’t make a decision now. Just keep it in mind. Fair enough?

EveningStar: Alright. Fair enough.

MadamImAdam: Now, we were about to get you out of those under things so that you’re beautifully naked except for those hose.

EveningStar:Have you ever tried to get your panties out from under a garter belt?

MadamImAdam: Uhm, no…can’t say that I have.

EveningStar:Alright…let me see what I can do.

MadamImAdam: Ok, you do that while I just pay a little attention to your nipples. I’ll take my tongue and slowly run it along the areola, light as a butterfly, before gently grazing the nipple with my teeth.

EveningStar: I can’t concentrate when you do that, hun.

MadamImAdam: Good. Now I’ll suck your nipple into my mouth my hand finds its way down to your pussy. I hope you have those panties off so I can touch your clit.
EveningStar:I think it’s getting awfully hot in here.

MadamImAdam: Perhaps you’d feel better if you lay down.

EveningStar: Yes, that’s…no. No, I shouldn’t.

MadamImAdam: Don’t worry, sweetheart. I’ll take care of you.

EveningStar:Well, if you insist.

MadamImAdam: I do.

EveningStar: But I never got the panties off…you were so distracting.

MadamImAdam:There, now that’s better.

EveningStar: For you, maybe. For me it’s kind of drafty.

MadamImAdam: Well, then…let me warm you up…with my tongue.

EveningStar: Oh, Adam…I like the way you think.

MadamImAdam: If you like the way I think you’re going to love the way I make you feel…with my hands on your sweet ass, pulling you closer so I can devour you.

EveningStar: You are SOOOOOOOOOOO good to me.

MadamImAdam: Touch yourself for me, Eve…the way I would be touching you now if I was there.

EveningStar: I like it when you call me Eve.

MadamImAdam: Will you tempt me with a bite of your succulent fruit?

EveningStar: But you’re the one with the snake...

He chuckled silently. She loved the word play almost as much as the cyber sex.


MadamImAdam: And that snake is ready to slither deep into your garden.

EveningStar:I’ve never been real fond of snakes…until now.

MadamImAdam: Spread your legs, Eve, and let me in. Let me taste you. Just imagine the sound of me sucking your clit.
Evening Star: well, it certainly makes me shift in my chair just thinking about it.

MadamImAdam: I imagine you grinding against my mouth, trying to get as close as you can, rubbing against my teeth and tongue...

EveningStar: Oh, hunney, I can almost FEEL that. I can feel my insides tighten up in anticipation when you do that.

MadamImAdam: I want to hold your clit between my lips and let the tip of my tongue make slow circles on it...you fucking my face, hips moving, lifting, pushing...

EveningStar: MMMMMMMMMMMM…oh yeah, that feels WONDERFUL.

MadamImAdam: Imagine my hands slipping under you again, lifting you up further, sucking harder, pulling with my lips…

EveningStar: mmmmmmmmmm....if you’re trying to get me all moist, it’s working

MadamImAdam: Sliding my tongue down between your ass cheeks, spreading them with my thumbs, rimming you, feeling you tighten up, watching you contract...

“Hey, Adamcyzk...would you turn off that fucking computer and go to bed??”

Marc jumped in surprise, having completely forgotten his roommate sleeping behind him. “Sorry. I’m just finishing up.”


MadamImAdam: I hate to cut this short Hun, but my asshole roommate needs to get his ugly sleep.

EveningStar:I suppose I should probably be getting to bed, anyway. I’m not sure when we’ll get to talk again. I’m going to be out of town on business most of next week.

MadamImAdam: How about next Saturday?

EveningStar: Well, I should be able to be online next Saturday…

MadamImAdam: No. Meet me next Saturday afternoon for coffee…how about Sitwell’s on Ludlow. Four o’clock.

He knew he was asking her to make a giant leap of faith, but he HAD to see her, to talk to her. Marc had to know if she was everything that she seemed to be. He sat back in his chair and waited, unconsciously holding his breath.


EveningStar: I’m not sure if I’ll be able to get away.

MadamImAdam: It’s an open invitation. If you can make it great. If not no hard feelings. I’ll be there if you decide to stop in.

EveningStar: But how will I know you?

MadamImAdam: I’ll be the one with the apple.

EveningStar:I’ll bring the snake then, lover.

Well, he had a definite possible maybe. All he had to do now was make it to next Saturday.


“Hunney,” His mother tapped lightly on his door before letting herself in. “Are you busy?”

“Just playing a game.” Marc carefully closed this laptop computer, not wanting his mother to find him staring at the pictures that Eve had sent him. There was no way he could explain the situation to her, no way could she understand his feelings for this woman. “What’s up?”

His mother looked moderately uncomfortable. “Well, uhm, I wanted to see if you would be okay for dinner tonight. I, ah, have plans and I don’t know when I’ll be home.”

He studied his mother uncertainly for a moment. “What’s up Mom? Got a hot date or something?”

“Well, sort of, yes.” She surprised him by actually blushing. “As long as you don’t have a problem with it.”

Marc thought about the grief Eve’s son had given her and didn’t want to put his own mother through that. “No, of course not. I think it’s great.”

“You do?” She asked, looking at him hopefully.

“Absolutely.” He got up and gave her a quick hug. “Besides, I have plans of my own tonight.”

Shaking her head laughingly, she turned and headed to the door. “Oh, could I ask you a favor before you go out?”

“Sure. What do you need?”

“Something is wrong with my printer on my computer. I have to run to the office now to print a report before I meet my, uhm, friend.” She paused and rested her hand on the doorframe, a gold serpent bracelet dangling off of her wrist. “Could you take a look at it and figure out why it’s not working?”

“I’ll take a look at it.” He promised, following her out of the room. “If I can’t get it working before I leave I’ll finish it tomorrow.”

“Thanks, Marc.” She dropped a quick kiss on his cheek before retrieving her briefcase and coat from the couch and heading toward the door.

“Have a good time, Mom.” He flipped the power switch and headed into the kitchen while he waited for the computer to boot up, looking for an apple to bring with to Sitwell’s. With his luck this would be the one time that his mother didn’t have apples sitting in the house. He retrieved two from a ceramic bowl on the counter, biting into one as he headed back to the computer, eager to be done and on his way to meet Eve.

“Okay, let’s see what’s going on here.” He murmured his hands flying over the keyboard. He pulled up the printer menu and found two documents sitting in the printer buffer. “Well, here’s your problem…” He flipped open the lid to the printer and found a piece of paper jammed deep inside, halting any further process. He was able to maneuver it out and was about to throw the paper into the trash when he noticed what was typed there.

next Saturday afternoon for coffee…how about Sitwell’s on Ludlow. Four o’clock.

ngStar: I’m not sure if I’ll be able to get away.

mImAdam: It’s an open invitation. If you can make it great. If n
feelings. I’ll be there if you decide to stop in.

veningStar: But how will I know you?

MadamImAdam: I’ll be the one with the apple.

EveningStar:I’ll bring the snake then, lover.

“Oh, fuck.” Marc sank into the chair, his stomach churning. “It couldn’t be.” His Eve couldn’t possibly be his mother. The smart, sexy woman who had starred in every one of his wet dreams over the last three months. With a shaking hand Marc did a file search for PCT003.JPG, the file name of the picture Eve had sent him, her vibrator buried deep inside her.

When the familiar trimmed pussy showed up, the silver vibe winking mockingly at him, Marc violently hit the power button on the computer before running to the bathroom and throwing up the contents of his stomach. At the sink he splashed cold water over his face, unable to shake the mental picture of his mother doing the things in those pictures, unable to shake the arousal that surged into his groin. Damnit, he still wanted her.

And she wanted him…or Adam anyway. She was going to meet ‘her friend’ this afternoon. He wondered how she was going to react to this…knowing what she had said to what she thought was her cyber lover. Would she be shocked, horrified, embarrassed? Or, like him, would she still feel the need burning inside her? Marc returned to the living room and picked up the apple sitting on top of the desk before heading out the door. There was only one way to find out…