A Walk in the Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pl...please..." Scott moaned, his pecs having expanded to the point where he could no longer see over them when he looked down.

"You're looking in the wrong direction." The robed figure's voice was sympathetic as a vine wrapped around Scott's chin and tilted his head back, the canopy parting overhead. Instead of looking at a subterranean ceiling, the wide-eyed man was greeted by an expanse of star-peppered sky, with ringed planets and dim, multi-colored moons looming in the heavens above. "All Gardens are connected...all lead to the same place. All who emerge carry the beauty and the seed within them to spread the glory of true creation."

Scott heard the figure's rambling from a distance, his overwhelmed mind threatening to shatter at what he saw. He wasn't underground at all. He wasn't even on earth. Scott knew the stars and planets overhead weren't his own, and as he stared up he also seemed to be staring back down, his vision awash in endless, writhing canopies of monstrous blossoms that stretched on forever. And as his vision pulled deeper into the horrible cosmos he began to make out the shape of the being, not the planet, on which the Garden dwelled like a parasite.He closed his eyes and forced his head down, reeling from the immensity of it all.

"Don't look away, little flower," the figure said gently. "This is your reward."

Scott opened his eyes and screamed as the robed stranger suddenly split in two, not a person at all but a massive blossom. The robe inverted as the petals spread and the flower drew up to join with the rest of the canopy, giving a soft chuckle as it merged with the rest of the swaying masses. It was the last thing Scott saw before his mind finally gave, sending him tumbling into darkness.

**********

"MMMmmmm..." Scott sighed, stretching out on the grass like a contented cat. The noonday sun was warm on his bare, golden skin and he could feel the hum of the earth reaching up through the grass as it tickled his rotund backside. The park was relatively empty, but he knew it was only a matter of time. Wherever he went anymore, it never took long for someone to get a whiff.

He was still surprised by how much he looked forward to it. Scott had originally been horrified when he'd awoken back in his apartment to find that it hadn't all been a terrible nightmare. As impossible as it should have been, his sculpted pecs really had inflated into a ballooning pair of muscle tits, complete with large, nubby nipples. The shelf of muscle would have made his waist seem impossibly small by itself, but it had help from the gravity defying globes of flesh that had replaced his solid rear. The supple mounds were impossibly large, refusing to stay still and setting into motion with the slightest movement, each shake and jiggle sending little darts of pleasure to the eager new opening where his cock should have been.

But as jarring as those changes were, Scott was thrown the most by his youthful new appearance. The golden pollen hadn't just left him tanned and blonde; it also left him looking half his age. Instead of rugged and distinguished, Scott's high cheeks, chiseled jaw and wavy blonde hair now just looked pretty, and not a day over twenty four.

He'd spent that first day in a panic, wanting to call for help but knowing full well there was nothing that anyone could do for him. He cursed himself for ever thinking of his old life as boring as he thought about the freakish existence that had become his future. Not even all his money could fix this. Even if surgeons could undo some of the damage they wouldn't be able to come close to putting him back to the way he should have been, but even as he thought about it the idea seemed repellent. As horrified as he was, there was a growing sense of purpose that he couldn't quite put his finger on.

As the day wore on that growing sense of purpose turned into a growing sense of fatigue. He'd tried to force down some food but he didn't have an appetite, and he kept feeling a restless urge to go outside. Without anything to wear, the mortified former-stud finally lurched out onto his balcony, feeling instant relief as soon as the fresh air and afternoon sun hit his skin. For the first time since waking up that morning he'd felt a measure of calm, basking in the physical sensations his new body was bringing him.

He'd fingered himself without thinking, reaching up to toy with his inflated nipples while his oversized ass shook with each spasming twitch of his hips. As the blissful sensations shot through him there was no more horror, only a dawning understanding of what he needed to do. It was a natural instinct, like migrating birds or moths seeking a flame. He'd left himself unfinished, hurrying inside and squeezing into the biggest pair of shorts he had. The straining garment still left more of his ass exposed than covered and entirely showed off his missing equipment, but Scott couldn't bring himself to care as he headed for the building's fitness center.

The musky, sweaty man-smell hit him as soon as he entered. Realistically, Scott knew he wouldn't have been able to smell the pair of fit young men before, but his new body was practically vibrating, responding to their presence before he even entered the room. He made no attempt to hide his intentions as he watched the athletic men's expressions go from shocked, to amused, to aroused as they breathed in the pheromones he was emitting like pollen. Scott watched their shorts tent, and before he could stop to think about what was happening they were back in his apartment, his altered body writhing between the young studs. Scott still remembered thinking how odd it was to look at the pair of jocks and realize that they now appeared older than he did. They couldn't have been more than twenty five or twenty six, but instead of almost twice their age Scott actually looked a few years younger.

Not that it mattered. As soon as they were back in his apartment he'd had both of them inside, one fat, wide rod working his oversized rear while the other long pole plunged in and out of his hungry new slit. He was a writhing mass of disproportionate muscle, whimpering and moaning ecstatically while the pair worked his inflated pecs and fucked him for hours. It was glory like Scott had never felt before. When the first young stud came inside him his altered body had absorbed it like a dry sponge soaking up water, and the second sent such a surge of vitality through him that Scott felt like he'd just done a line of coke. By the time the muscled jocks were finally spent, the altered blonde felt the kind of contentment he usually did after a big meal.

It was all clear to him after that. Like any flower, Scott needed fresh air, sun, and regular watering. He quickly learned that he didn't eat or drink in the conventional sense anymore, but fortunately for the eye-catching man he quickly discovered that his effects on others were permanent. Taylor and Luke, the pair from the fitness center, came by to water him daily, and he had a growing list of return customers.

Which isn't to say that the adjustment was immediate. Scott was still hit with moments of panic when he'd pass a mirror and see the flat mound beneath the revealing panties or bikini bottom that left his jiggling cheeks hanging exposed. There were still times when he felt an envious hunger at the sight of another man's thick, rigid cock, when he'd miss what it felt like to be the one thrusting into someone. And it was always embarrassing afterwards, when the confused men who'd just fucked his brains out were looking for some kind of explanation for their bizarre behavior, would write off his heaping pecs, inflated ass and leaking pussy as mere surgical alteration. It was insulting.

But Scott knew they'd all learn eventually. The Garden had sent him out to be its seed, and one by one he was planting his own crop. As he'd been told, one didn't walk away from cosmic truth unchanged, and whether they knew it or not, the men who experienced only a fraction of the knowledge that Scott held were already starting to become unique in their own right. Scott had walked in on Taylor and Luke, both supposedly straight, to find the brawny Luke ravenously eating out his friend's tight bubble. Neither of the men seemed aware, but Scott could feel the alterations creeping through them. Luke's thick cock had grown several inches, while Taylor grew shorter with each passing day. Like Scott they'd taken to wearing the bare minimum, and like any good acolytes they'd begun bringing friends over.

Still, it wasn't enough. Though the eager young jocks kept him physically satisfied, Scott had an imperative to spread the word far and wide. He'd been self conscious and insecure the first time wandered out into public in nothing but a pair of small lycra shorts that accentuated his bouncing cheeks and hungry mound, but as soon as he'd taken his first man in a back alley his fears were forgotten. Writhing in the stranger's grip, the older man's thick rod buried between his pillowy cheeks while one hand reached around, deep inside, and the other toyed with his enlarged nipples, was heaven. He only made it a few blocks before he took his second, his broad back scraping against the rough brick as the man thrust to the hilt, furiously kneading his cresting muscle tits. Scott knew he should have been horrified and humiliated at what was happening. He was parading his warped body around and being fucked and used by strange man after strange man, and he loved every second of it. He wasn't just fulfilling his own physical urges; he was tending his Garden.

Now he didn't think twice about tying on a skimpy bikini bottom and lounging in the park, batting his sparkling, youthful eyes at any man who passed. When they'd inevitably stop and gawk at his oversized chest and absent crotch he'd just grin and roll over, giving them a view of his meaty, inviting rear.

Some resisted the urge, but most, like the lean young jogger currently slowing down on his third pass, stopped to smell the flowers.

The sweaty ginger came to a halt at Scott's feet, his bare, toned chest heaving as he caught his breath. Already Scott could see the twitching beneath the man's small, thin running shorts.

"Uh, hey," he said bashfully, his eyes making an obvious show of traveling up and down Scott's unique frame. "I don't mean to bother you, but, uh, are you new around here? I feel like I'd remember seeing someone, uh, like you," he stammered, smiling awkwardly.

Scott slowly raised himself up on his elbows, his piston arms looking small next to the impossible pecs. "And do you like what you see?"

The lean man's face went as red as his hair when he finally noticed his tented shorts. "I, uh, guess so," he laughed, looking around to see if anyone was watching.

Scott licked his lips, already eager to have the short, thin rod inside. He could see it clearly in his mind's eye, just as he visualized how the man would end up. Would his wiry body become short and stocky? Would he grow an ass like Scott's, or maybe a set of real tits? Would his boy-next-door face become round and full, or would he blossom into a mix of it all? "Come on," Scott purred, climbing to his feet and nodding towards a nearby cluster of trees.

He knew however the man turned out would be just perfect. All the flowers were unique in the Garden.

12