A Walk in the Park

Story Info
A little nudity does a body good.
2.5k words
4.04
35.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This happened a few years ago with an ex-girlfriend of mine. I have changed the names but if she were to read this, she would know. I suppose I would have been about 24 or 25 at the time. Karen (I’ll call her) was a good few years younger, in her late teens. She had a stunning figure. Slim legs that went all the way up. A tight ass and perky tits that stuck out, grabbing the attention that she loved to get. Her hair was naturally black (the Italian in her), but her skin was as white as snow (the Irish in her). She was near perfect and she knew it (shame her personality was not quite as nice as her looks – that’s why we eventually split).

I loved being seen out with her. I’m not at all the jealous type. If another guy looks at my girl, I count myself lucky I’m with a girl worth looking at. Which was very lucky with Karen. She always wore the shortest of skirts that came just below her backside. And hold up stockings that just peeped out from below her skirt when she bent over. And if she did bend over, you were guaranteed an eyeful of hairy pussy, as she rarely wore panties. Maybe a gstring at most. Her tops were generally flimsy and, although she wasn’t a big-breasted girl, she had a beautiful pair of tits, that she loved to show off whenever possible.

I managed a local biker bar at the time, which was owned by the Hells Angels. It of course had a pool table. She was a good player and her favourite trick was to bend right over the table to take a shot. Her skirt would ride up her ass and show her pussy to anyone who wanted to look. Of course her opponent would be put right of his game and she would clean up. I loved it. Several times she had a Biker goose her bare ass from behind.

She often flirted around the place, giving glimpses of cleavage, stocking tops or pussy, and we often got hot when the pub closed as we talked about her flirting. I would get really turned on by her exhibitionism. On more than one occasion we fucked right there on the bar or the pool table after hours.

On this particular evening, I had the night off. We were saving for our own place, so money was tight. But at the same time we lived with her mother, so as you can imagine, rather than stay in we had decided to take a walk in the local park. The park was a quiet place that people very seldom went to as it was on the edge of town. It was also large with plenty of little hide-a-ways where you could sneak off and get intimate. On more than one occasion we had taken advantage of the seclusion that was available. The evening was warm and sultry, making the air close and thick.

Karen had made it very obvious what she was after and why we were walking in the park. She was wearing her customary short dress and hold up stockings. The dress was tight with poppers all the way up the front. Great for easy access as all you needed to do was pull the top of the dress and the fasteners would pop all the way down. It was one of my favourites for obvious reasons.

We walked around the park on one of its many footpaths. As we rounded one of the bends, Karen saw a young man sitting on a park bench smoking. She asked me if she could have some flirty fun with him. Of course I agreed. It certainly wouldn’t be the first time I had watched as she exposed herself to other men. She told me to go sit next to him and wait for her little show. So I casually trotted down the footpath towards the man. He was younger than me, quite fit and attractive. As I drew up next to him I pulled out a cigarette and asked him for a light. I offered him a cigarette and sat next to him, engaging him in small talk about football and the like. A few minutes later, Karen sauntered down the path towards me; using the wiggliest walk I’ve ever seen her put on. I pretend not to know her. She had undone the top and bottom popper on her dress, exposing a little more cleavage. The tops of her stockings show as she strides forward. As she gets level with the guy, and me, she drops her handbag on the floor. Some of the contents spill out so that she has to bend over to retrieve them. She picks up her lipstick, letting us see her tits hang inside of her dress. She has removed her bra. She then turns and picks up her compact, bending so we can see her ass and the tight thong she is wearing. It leaves very little to the imagination. Her pussy lips glisten where the thong has slipped in between them. I glance at the guy sitting next to be and I swear he is almost drooling. Certainly she has got his attention.

Karen then sits on the bench opposite the two of us. She spreads her legs to give us a view of her panties. She fans her face pretending the heat of the summer evening is getting to her. Karen then proceeds to undo a few more poppers on the dress. This is daring. She had never gone quite this far before. Usually it was just a flash of her muff or a glimpse of her tits. This was the first full on nudity she had ever gone for. Not that I was complaining. My heart was beating like a jackhammer. The excitement was killing me. She had now undone the dress completely and it gapped open exposing her totally. Other than her thong, she may as well have been naked. Her rosy red nipples were rock hard, pointing towards us accusingly. She ran her hands up and down her exposed body, fondling her own breasts and stroking her tummy.

I looked again at the guy sitting next to me. By now he was sporting a huge hard on. Not that I was surprised with the show Karen was putting on. I was hard myself. Karen let her hand wander down and she slipped a finger under the string of her thong and pulled it to one side, parting her soaking cunt lips so that we could see the redness of her swollen pussy. She stroked a finger around the outside of her labia, the tip getting wet from the love juice she was oozing. Karen then transferred the juice to her nipples making each of them wet with her own fluid. Rolling the hard nibs between her fingers. It was obvious she was enjoying this already.

The guy sitting next to me spoke for the first time since Karen had arrived. “You dirty little cow,” he said. He turned to me “I reckon she’ll take the both of us.” As we looked back towards Karen, she had stood and discarded her dress completely. She was in the process of removing her thong, which she dropped to the ground and stepped out of. She now sat back down, wearing only her stockings and heels. I have to say that at that point, I was a little uncomfortable with where this was heading. Don’t get me wrong; I had nothing against a threesome. But with a complete stranger, in a public place. But as I considered the idea, I figured, why not?

Karen was now frigging her self silly and rubbing her tits. Her arm extended and a finger pointed out to the guy, beckoning him towards her. The guy looks at me, half surprised and half as if looking for permission. What could I say? “Go for it mate”. He stands and crosses the footpath. He halts in front of Karen and seems a little unsure of what he should de.

Karen makes the decision for him. “Tongue fuck me” she commands. He didn’t need any second bidding and dropped to his knees between her thighs, burying his head into her muff.

Karen looked over him to me and winked, looking to see if I was OK with this. I winked back to show that I was. “Now you. Come here and let me suck your cock.” Like I needed to be asked twice. I stepped onto the bench and unzipped my fly and dropped my trousers. I was rock hard already, but Karen just pulled me into her mouth and started to suck me hard. Her tongue licked up and down my shaft. I don’t know how I didn’t just come there and then. The guy between her legs was really getting into his task and by now had Karen moaning. It was obvious she was going to come. She threw her legs over his shoulders and pulled him tight into her cunt. He must have had trouble breathing. I reached down and fondled her breasts, tweaking her nipples and caressing her soft flesh. She bucked on his face and sucked hard on me, using my cock as a gag to stifle the moans that she was giving off. Once her orgasm had subsided, she released him from between her legs and stood up. Karen bent over the bench and looked at me. “Come on then. Fuck me.” I grabbed her hips and slid easily into her cunt. The other guy had done his job well. She really was wet.

Not wanting to be left out, he moved round the front of her and presented her his dick to suck on. I have to say I was a little disappointed as I was hoping he would be big, not to say that he was small. But it would have been nice to see Karen’s pussy getting stretched by a thick rod. He started to pump her face as I fucked her. It was incredibly erotic to watch his dick disappear down her throat. We fucked like this for a while. Then Karen took the guy from her mouth. “I want both of you inside me”. It wouldn’t the first time we had gone for a double penetration. I withdrew from her and let her decide how she wanted to play this.

She pushed the other guy onto the bench and sat astride him. She lowered her self onto his dick and slowly slid up and down him a few times. His face was a picture. I moved behind her. I was a little unsure of what to use as lubrication. Karen pointed to her handbag. I opened it and found a tub of Royal Jelly. I took the top off and smeared a generous amount of the jelly onto my dick and around her asshole. The guy underneath her was bucking away, trying to fuck her, but Karen stopped him, she wanted to make this last a while longer. I slowly insert a finger into her tight rosebud; stretching the tightness a little, ready to slip my dick into her. But Karen was too horney. “Stop fucking about and get your dick in me”. I did as I was told. I presented the tip of my dick to her hole and started to slowly ease my way in, a millimetre at a time. But Karen just pushed herself onto me and I slid all the way into her. She was now pierced by both of us. She rocked backwards and forwards on our dicks. The man under her pushed up and I pushed into her harder and faster. She orgasmed at least three times as we fucked her. One after the other in quick succession.

This was getting me hotter than hell and I really wanted to blow my load. I was getting worried that the man under her might come soon as well. I was aware he was not wearing a condom. But Karen solved the problem. “No more. I want your come on me now.” I withdrew and stood back. She stepped off of the guy and sat down on the bench. We both stood in front of her. She turned first to him and began to suck and lick his cock. With her spare hand she pumped mine. Before many seconds he starts to moan. She deep throats him and her head bobs faster and faster up and down his dick. Suddenly her cheeks puff out as he empties his load into her mouth. Karen rarely swallowed. She pulled her mouth away from his cock and spat his come out onto her tits. She wanked him onto her face and wiped the last residue around her cheeks. I have to say he did produce a fair amount on come and it covered Karen’s face and tits. She then turned her attention to me. I was desperate to come but had managed to keep my hand away from my cock. She pulled me into her mouth and, as for the other guy, deep throated me and licked up and down my shaft. I did not last long and felt the come rising up my dick. I grunted as I came hard. She again let me come in her mouth but spat it onto her tits. More come splattered across Her neck and tits. She wiped the last traces onto her tits. I stood back to look at her. It looked so bloody sexy. Her covered in all that come. She then proceeded to rub and massage the come into her tits. They shined in the moonlight from the wet sticky come.

At this point I was thinking of coming clean with the guy and admitting that I knew Karen. But she just stood up, gathered her dress, panties and handbag and walked off round the corner before I could confess. I could think of nothing to say to the guy so chose instead to tidy myself up and walk off in the opposite direction. I walked down the path and wondered where Karen had gone. As I pondered, my mobile buzzed in my pocket. A text message. “Meet me in the toilets.”

I made my way there and met her in the ladies. She had tidied herself up and got dressed. We hugged and kissed for a while and then I asked her is she had enjoyed herself. She admitted to being slightly worried about getting caught, but that had added to her arousal. I hoped we would do it again some time. We never did though.

Unfortunately, it was not long after that we spit up. Which has definitely been for the best.

I don’t get to do things like this anymore as my girlfriend is not so adventurous, she doesn’t even do anal, let alone exhibitionism and threesomes, but that memory of Karen, sitting on a park bench, her creamy white skin covered in come and bathed in moonlight, will be with me forever.