A Walk in the Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time, I select a slightly smaller suede flogger. I plan to work on her sex and breasts, and the full size flogger would be too much. Although the roof support posts are a nice aid for binding her, they do interfere a bit with the angles for whipping her.

I move to her side and start on her breasts. They are already glowing from the earlier activity. I concentrate, first on her left breast and, in particular, her nipple. They stand erect from her arousal, at least three quarters of an inch long and a half-inch in diameter. Her areoles are nearly nonexistent, the nipples are stretched so tight. I pause to pinch, and then to suck them. I suck them deep into my mouth, and then use my tongue to press them against the roof of my mouth. She squirms, and stifles yet another moan. They are tasty.

I move to the other side of the table, and work on her right breast. The ritual is the same. Flog, tweak, suck. I know what is happening between her legs.

I move to between her legs. I look down, and there is a large wet spot on the towel under her ass. I smile to myself. Her chest is heaving with her breath, with her excitement. I step back a bit and begin to apply the flogger to her spread open sex. Her flower is in full bloom. Her nectar coats her lips, and the reddened cheeks of her ass. I wind mill the flogger again. This time, the flogger strikes her sex on the down stroke. Again and again, its multiple tails caress her. It matters not that it stings, because now, her endorphins are flowing like a rushing river and the world is somewhere far away from her. She only knows the feel of my flogger on her sex, and the fire it is creating in her loins.

It is time to let her have some pleasure. I approach her, and lean over her. I lightly apply my mouth to her sex, and gently lick her slit. In her advanced state of sub-space, she will not take long. She is so grateful for the ministrations of my tongue, that I would do this for her, that she begins to cry. Her sobs get louder, and then she is wailing, untroubled that her voice is carrying through the park.

“Cum for me now, pet,” I mumble into her mound. That is all that it takes. Her body convulses on the table. She struggles against her bonds, the tension adding to the intensity of her climax. I stand and watch her, a wry smile on my lips.

As she begins to come down from her peak, I move in to take my own pleasure. My member is turgid. I struggle to free it from my jeans. Not bothering to take them off, but only to open the fly. I stroke myself as I approach her. She knows that I’ll want my pleasure now from her. As she finishes her climax, she prepares to welcome me into her body, and to pleasure me with her practiced skill.

I run the head of my cock up and down her soaking slit several times. Her sex and the crack of her ass are so coated with her juices and my saliva, that she is already slick. I place the head of my cock against her rectum. The pressure starts, and she tries to relax for me. I feel the head pop in past her sphincter. Without pause, I continue to push until my penis is fully seated in her ass. I revel in the full tightness and warmth. I enjoy the feel of how her passage grips me, not just at the base the way her pussy would, but along the entire length. I slide almost all the way out, and then ram it back in. I suck breath through my teeth. It feels so good! She uses her muscles to squeeze me.

I lose myself now in the act of buggering my slave. I rock my hips, stroking into her. Sometimes fast, sometimes slow. Sometimes deeply. Other times, quick short jabs. With my own arousal at a fever pitch from so thoroughly using her, I know that it will not take me long to finish. I hold off for a while, and then in a final dash, work to climax. My cock twitches in her ass, pumping her bowels full of my hot sperm. When I finish, I collapse on her belly, panting.

I push myself up off of her, and move to where I can look into her eyes. She is smiling, pleased with herself. If I have deigned to flood her bowels with my hot jism, she has obviously pleased me well. I kiss her mouth, her cheeks, her eyes, and tell her what a wonderful slave she is, and how I adore her. I’m not sure which she enjoyed more, the two orgasms or the praise that I have just lavished on her.

It is then that I hear footsteps, the sound of someone jogging up the path toward us.

I turn to see the approaching jogger. He is a rather large, muscular black man. I am unconcerned as he approaches, but he slows his pace and eventually walks over to the table. He eyes the bonds that hold her to the table.

“Hey, what’s going on here?” he asks belligerently.

“Just a little fun,” I reply.

“Well, this doesn’t look right. You’d better untie her. Now.”

I chuckle softly. “That would make the young lady most unhappy.”

Ignoring me, he goes over to her and asks in a concerned voice, “Hey, sweetie, you okay? I’ll help you.” He reaches out toward the bonds on her hands.

“KEEP YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF ME!” she screams, cringing and trying to draw away from his touch.

The black man draws back in surprise.

“I told you that you’d upset her if you tried to untie her. Now, why don’t you run along?”

He looks back and forth from her to me, not knowing whom to look at, who to believe. There is a look of distrust and puzzlement on his face. “Look, I don’t know about this. She looks like you’re hurting her.”

“Okay, here. Let me demonstrate.”

He takes a defensive posture when I produce my pocketknife from my bag. I smile at him to put him at ease, and move toward her. First I kiss her lightly on the cheek. She is still eyeing the stranger with anger in her eyes. I use the knife to carefully cut the cords just where they loop around her wrists, leaving the longest possible length of cord attached to the roof posts. Then I move to her feet and cut the cords holding her feet up and spread. I notice that the tall black stranger is staring at her crotch and at the semen puddling under her well used ass. He also cannot possibly miss the welts on her ivory skin. She is now free on the table.

Without being told, she raises her feet a bit higher, and then moves them behind the posts, hooking them in place by her ankles. She reaches up and with each hand grabs the cords that had formerly bound her. She grasps them and wraps the cords around her palms, gripping them tightly. She has effectively resumed her position, but without the bonds to hold her, she has found a way to hold herself in the position.

I turn to the dark stranger. “As you can see, she apparently wants to be exactly where she is. She is in fact my slave, and will do whatever I tell her. By putting her in this position, I have conveyed to her my desire to have her in this position. Her desire to please me is such that, she will do whatever she can do to hold her position.”

“Holy shit!” There is a look of amazement on his face.

I can’t help but notice that her closeness and the exposure of her body to him is having an effect on him. The effect is obvious in the front of his jogging shorts.

“I’ll tell you something else about her. I think she wants you to fuck her.”

His eyes dart from her voluptuous body to my eyes. He licks his lips. He looks back at her. I can see the indecision, the desire flashing on his face. He wants to, but he just isn’t sure. This is just too good to be true.

“Tell him, pet.”

“If my Master wishes me to fuck you, then it is what I wish as well.”

“I wish it, pet. Ask him nicely.”

“Please, sir. Would you please allow me to please my Master? Would you please fuck me?”

The black man stands stock still in disbelief. He wants to, but there are all sorts of questions in his mind. He’s not quite sure what to do. The indecision is tormenting, and he shifts his weight, first toward her, then away, then toward.

I rummage in my bag, and then proffer to the man a small foil package. He looks at it for a moment and then grabs it from me.

“Oh, what the fuck!” Laughing nervously. “Why look a gift pussy in the mouth, right?”

He pushes his shorts and jockstrap to the ground and steps out of them. His cock immediately springs free and bobs in the air in front of him. Not unusually long, but certainly hefty in diameter. Uncut. He works the foreskin back and forth a few times, then opens the foil packet and applies the condom to his shaft. She smiles at him as he approaches her, then her eyes to go mine. She wants to make sure that I enjoy her performance with the dark stranger. He positions himself between her legs and aims his member at her slot. He pushes forward enough to seat his cock in her. Then with a thrust of his hips, he pushes his dick into her soft wetness. She gasps as he enters her, splitting her lips and opening her up. Her eyes never leave mine. A smile crosses my lips. Her face grimaces a bit, and I know from experience that she is grasping him expertly with her muscles.

“Oh, my God, what a great pussy.”

I know how he feels. I have, after all, been there, precisely there. I know the heat generated by her body. The pressure of her muscles, drawing you in, when you’re trying to draw back, the slickness of her tunnel.

He falls into a rhythm, fucking her. He reaches up and grabs the soft melons that I have prepared for him with my mouth, my whip. His dark skin, nearly black in color contrasts sharply with her alabaster. Her eyes never leave mine, even as she fucks him. She does her best to make it a memorable fuck for him, because by pleasing him, she pleases me, and that is her one desire. He fucks her faster and faster, pounding into her harder and harder. He begins to grunt. I can see her white cream coating his shaft as he pulls out, before plunging back in. His dark cock, encased in the transparent sheath contrasts with her puffy red lips. She is breathing hard as well, enjoying the rigorous fucking. So, she gets a double reward, a good hard fuck from a black stud and the pleasure of doing my bidding.

“Don’t waste your cum in that rubber. When you’re ready to shoot, try to hit her mouth. She loves the taste!”

He glances at me, then goes back to watching her body bounce as he rams her like a bull in heat. The suggestion that he cum on her has driven him on. He pumps faster, his breathing becoming ragged and fast. Suddenly, he pulls out, and rips the rubber off his cock. He pumps his cock with his hand, standing tall so that he can shoot over her stomach, aiming between her legs. Her eyes still on mine, she turns her head so that it her face is up, and opens her mouth wide. He continues to work his tool until with a groan he reaches his climax.

“Oh, yeah, baby, here it comes!”

The cum shoots out of his cock in a huge stream, heading up her body. The ropey strand lands on her cheek and then lays like a wet cord across her chest and down her stomach. The next glob misses her entirely, landing on the tabletop next to her. The rest of the spurts are not nearly as strong, and land on her stomach and finally on her mound. He leans on his hands, over her body, panting.

“Oh, God, baby, that was great. You’re so fucking hot.” He starts to rub his cock up and down her slit. I grab him by the shoulder.

“Not without a condom.”

He is suddenly embarrassed. “Yeah, sorry.” He stops. He looks down at her, lying there, coated in his semen. “Yeah, well, I gotta get going.”

He picks up his shorts and pulls them over his rapidly deflating penis. “Yeah. Getting’ late.” He seems embarrassed to even be there. “Yeah, baby, that was great. “ Looking at me, “Yeah, thanks, man. She’s hot. Damn, she’s hot. You one lucky son of a bitch. Yeah.” He sort of backs away, and then like nothing has happened, he sets off down the path at a jog. I watch him go. He turns to look back two or three times, shaking his head.

I fetch more wet naps from the bag and begin to clean her up, softly wiping away his cum. I tell her how proud I am of her. I tell her what a good girl she is. When her face is cleaned, I kiss her on the lips, and slip my tongue into her mouth. She mews softly into my mouth, and then slides her tongue into my mouth in turn. She still is in position on the table. Hands holding the cords over her head, heels hooked behind the posts, still displayed for all to see.

And if by cue, new spectators arrive. This time, strolling down the path come a couple in their thirties, leading a beautiful yellow Labrador retriever on a leash. They stop and stare in disbelief. It’s an emotion that I’m getting used to.

The couple stops about a hundred feet away. They whisper back and forth, while the Lab pulls on his leash, watching a squirrel playing in the fallen leaves.

“Well, don’t be shy Brad, bring her over and have a closer look.”

The woman looks at her companion with surprise. She realizes now that it is a set up. They were invited. Actually, this meeting is the reason for the afternoon. Brad is an acquaintance of mine from the Health Club. I’m not sure how it came out, but the whole story of my relationship with my pet did come out. We discussed his own significant other, Amy, and her propensity to be submissive. He wants to collar her, but he is unsure if Amy can give him her all, if she can give him the power over her.

The couple approaches the picnic table. The woman is a picture of wide-eyed wonder. My pet is nearly oblivious to them. Her eyes follow me.

“See? This is what I mean, hon. She’ll do anything for him. Anything. Look how she’s bound to the table. Ask her. She wants to be there.”

“ I don’t fuckin’ believe this.”

“No, really, babe. This is what she wants. She gives herself to him completely to use anyway he wants. God, it’s so fucking hot. I have a hard-on just thinking about you that way.” Brad rubbed the front of his pants. “At least let’s talk about it!”

The woman addresses me, “You mean… she’ll do anything? Anything?”

“This is my slave. She’ll do whatever she’s told without hesitation. My wish is her command. My happiness her only concern. The collar on her neck symbolizes her position as my property. Let me see if I can demonstrate. Are you perchance bisexual?”

“No. Not in the least.”

“Interesting. Neither is she. However, I would very much like to see her service you with her mouth. Pet? Would you please offer the use of your mouth to the young woman here?”

“Please, Ma’am. May I be of service to you? My mouth and tongue are at your disposal.” The offer is made flatly. There is no enthusiasm, and her face is flushed.

“I don’t fucking believe this. No way.” She is incredulous. “Obviously, she’s done this before. She must be bi. No way.”

Brad pulls the woman aside and they argue quietly. I see a side of Brad that I don’t think I’ve seen before. He becomes forceful with her. Not physically, but in his demeanor. I can almost see her shrinking, becoming more docile. She nods a couple of times as they whisper urgently. I give them the time they need, passing it by caressing my pet’s cheek. Finally, the woman ties the Lab to the end of the table, and slowly removes her shorts. She keeps her eyes averted from both me and Brad as she removes her panties as well. She leaves on the rest of her clothing.

Finally, she steps up on the seat of the picnic table, and then stands straddling the pet’s head. She starts to slowly lower herself onto my slave’s face.

“Do a good job, Pet. I want to hear this woman scream in pleasure.”

Brad is almost beside himself with excitement. He moves back and forth to try to find the best angle to watch the action. I watch somewhat detached.

Finally, the woman is sitting on my pet’s chest. She moves forward, to allow the slave’s tongue to reach the target. A gasp escapes her lips as the tongue makes its first contact. I put a rolled towel under my pet’s head to make it easier for her to reach the vulva in front of her. She is working diligently now. Instinctively, she knows how to do it. She does it as she would have done to herself. The sound of her tongue in the other woman’s gash is clearly audible. Amy moans softly. Now she hunches her hips, as if the slave’s tongue was a tiny phallus, and she was copulating with it.

Brad is beside himself, watching. He finally takes out his cock and begins to stroke it.

The woman is finally getting into the tonguing that she is receiving. She hunches, and bucks, her eyes closed in ecstasy. My pet is doing an admirable job as a novice muff diver. I am proud of the way she handling herself. The woman finally stiffens, throws her head back, grimaces and thrashes as she reaches her climax. She finally sits and tries to regain her composure.

“Damn, that was hot! I gotta have me some of that woman! Do ya mind?”

With a sweeping gesture that says, “Help yourself”, I give my assent to Brad. I toss him a condom, which he rips open and applies to his member. Without preliminaries he steps between my pet’s legs and shoves himself into her waiting, dripping sex. His own woman is at first oblivious to his thrusting. Then, she is jostled as she slowly recovers from her orgasm, she becomes aware of what he is doing behind her. She stands and climbs down off the table. Tears fill her eyes.

“I let her do that to me for YOU, and this is the thanks I get?”

My slave explains to her, “If this is what makes your Master happy, then it should make you happy as well.”

He moves easily in her, since she was opened by the black man’s turgid penis. Finally, the woman sits on the seat, resigned, and watches her man fuck another woman. Tears run down her cheeks. My pet whispers to her, reassuring her. I cannot hear what she is saying, but it evidently calms the woman. I find it interesting that the whole while she is whispering to the woman, Brad is grunting and rutting between her legs.

At last his pace quickens, and works faster. I can see by the look on his face that he is near.

“Come here!” he orders Amy. She goes over to him. Suddenly, he pulls out and whips off the condom. He grabs his girlfriend… dare I say “sub”?… and thrusts his rampant penis into her mouth. She gags at the taste of the rubber and then on the intrusion to her throat, but she swallows gamely as she takes his load. Perhaps there is hope for her after all.

When they are spent and recovered, we all sit at the picnic table. All except my pet, who remains on the table, almost like a feast placed before us. There is mostly silence now. I stroke my pet’s face, her breasts. She talks quietly to the other woman about her submission. There is admiration in the novice’s questions. I think she has turned the corner. Still, she wonders about the depth of the commitment.

The one question lingers, “ANYthing?”

We sit around the table talking. My pet is still on the table, and although the bonds have been removed, she maintains her position. I stroke her cheek, her hair, her breasts as we continue to explore the meaning of Dominance and submission.

I pull my pet to me and hug her tightly. I soothe her, and tell her that I am proud of her. The world is so far from us now. Just the two of us it seems, lost in each other, master and slave.

When we come down from our mutual high, Brad and Amy are gone. We clean up as best we can in the park. We gather our belongings and repack the backpacks. I hook the leather lead on her collar and lead her naked back toward the car. The sun has vanished. There is a chill in the air. We will meet no one else on the way home.

It has been a most enjoyable day in the park.

12