A Walk in the Park

Story Info
A crossdresser in a small town finds something hard.
1k words
4.39
61.2k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_cd1
nikki_cd1
15 Followers

I really was not doing much. Being unemployed I had way to much time on my hands. Sure, I used some of that time to get dressed up and walk around the area. But there was something missing.

Looking in the mirror as I was putting on the finishing touches to tonight's outfit, I admired my long thin legs encased in the black stockings. Zipping up my knee high black leather boots, I stood up, smiled and headed out the door.

I have been cross-dressing for at least 15 years, of which 10 where with my wife. She accepted my dressing and at times would even go out on the town with me all dolled up. We moved out of the city to a small town and the area was very conservative, so there was really no place to go while I was dressed. So I just enjoyed my walks around in the twilight.

Tonight as I passed one of the local gas stations a young black male yelled out HI, I waved back and kept on walking. He was about 5'8 with an average build. As I walked down the street towards the park he pulled his car up alongside me and asked if he could join me in my walk. I smiled and nodded yes. I am very passable when I'm dressed, but have never been able to pass because my voice is so deep.

He parked his car and we walked along the street towards the area of the park that followed the trail along the river. As we walked we joked and he never said a thing about me, how I looked, sounded or anything. We just talked and laughed as we walked.

After about 20 minutes of walking the river trail there was a bench up ahead and he asked if I wanted to stop and rest. I smiled and said that would be great, he held my hand and lead me to the bench. We sat down he did not let go of my hand. As he was holding it, he looked at me and asked how long I had be cross-dressing, adding that I looked wonderful.

I answered about 15 years and he just smiled and continued to hold my hand. Nothing was said and he slowly started to bring my hand across his thigh until it rested on the zipper of his pants. Not only could I feel his cock start to grow, I could feel mine responding in the same manner. He just left my hand there and placed his on my stocking covered thighs and began to rub up my thigh.

I could feel my cock growing in my lace panties and his was struggling to find space become fully erect. My hand started slowly moving along the outline of his hard cock and I knew I would soon be on my knees releasing it.

With his hand working its way under my skirt, he looked me in the eyes and stated "I'm going to fuck you after you suck my cock" I looked in his eyes and responded "I know" With that I slipped off the bench and kneeled between his legs. My hands worked the button and the zipper open on his pants and I got my first look at his hard cock. It was about 8 inches and thick. I pulled his underwear down and kissed the tip of his cock.

I could taste the salty precum leaking from him.

All I wanted to do was feel him cum in my mouth and I opened my mouth and took all of his cock in my mouth sucking him down to his balls. I don't think he was ready for that and let a "Oh hell yes gyrl suck my black cock" and that is what I did, There in the park on a bench I was on my knees with a black cock in my mouth. I bite the tip, licked the length and swirled my tongue around the head, all the time getting all of his cock in my mouth feeling him expand the back of my mouth and throat.

After about 5 minutes I felt his cock tighten up and his hands held on to the bench and I felt and heard him as he unloaded his sperm into my mouth. I continued to suck and lick him clean for a short time. He relaxed and I felt his cock start to soften. I was about to pull my mouth off him when he held my head in place and said, NO not until you get me hard again. So I wrapped my lips around him and worked on his black cock some more.

It did not take long for my lips to get him rock hard again, and now he stood me up and turned me so I could bend over and put my hands on the bench. I felt him pull my panties down and the tip of his cock finds my ass. He grabbed on to my hips as I felt the head of his cock break into my ass. Slowly he just kept pushing into me and I felt him move deeper and deeper expanding every part of me. After a few minutes I felt his balls resting on my ass. He just let me adjust to having all of his hard cock deep inside me.

Then he started to build up his pace with pulling his hard cock out and pushing back deep inside me. As he did this he increased his pace and soon he was pounding that hard black cock into me and I was playing with my own hard cock. I felt my eyes blur as he slammed that cock into me and I raised my head in an arch as I shot my load all over the park bench, soon I felt him tense up and in a last hard slam deep inside me I felt him explode.

We both stood there trying to catch our breath, as he pulled out of me I could feel his cum dripping down my leg. Adjusting my panties and skirt we held hands and walked back to his car.

nikki_cd1
nikki_cd1
15 Followers