A Walk in the Park

Story Info
A hot introduction to voyeurism.
2k words
4.24
36.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first experience of exhibitionism happened only a few years ago. I was taking a shortcut through the park on my way home from work. It's quite a quiet park even in good weather, which it was today, nice and sunny and quite warm. Because it was so warm I was wearing a blouse, mini skirt and flat sandals.

I'm not very tall about 5"5" but I have lovely, thick auburn hair and brown eyes. I have quite a milky skin tone, and 34 C breasts.

I was walking around the wooded part of the park when I began to hear moans coming from a group of bushes further inside. I glanced around but couldn't see anyone and for some reason I really wanted to know why this person was moaning, so I crept as quietly as I could over to the clump of bushes.

There was a really gorgeous woman lying on the ground in a sort of clearing in the park. Her long blonde hair was spread out across the grass and her eyes were closed in bliss. She was naked and a gorgeous young guy who was also naked was giving her oral sex. I froze for a second but neither of them seemed to notice me and the foliage gave me quite good cover. I stared at them for a few seconds, her small but perfect breasts, her strong looking thighs, his muscular body and bottom. Her moans started to intensify and some quicker, and watching him give her so much pleasure started to really turn me on. I could feel myself starting to get wet and my clit started throbbing and burning, yearning to be touched.

I looked around again but there was no one near by. I unbuttoned my top few buttons to give me easier access and slipped a hand into my bra. My nipple was really hard and aching for me to touch it, I started to roll it in my fingers as my right hand slipped under the waistband of my skirt and into my knickers.

My underwear was already damp even though I'd only been standing here for around a minute. My fingers slipped easily inside my lips as I was so wet. I watched the woman moaning louder and started to rub my clit, desperate for some resemblance to the feeling she was getting. The woman had started grunting and bucking her hips, getting close to cuming. I slipped a couple of fingers deep into my pussy and rubbed my clit hard wanting to cum with her, my hands getting soaked in my juices.

She was getting really close, gasping and moaning, but the moans were getting louder, almost like screams. My breathing was getting faster and faster, I was getting close too, I was going to cum soon, I rubbed harder and faster, felt small moans escape from my lips even though I was trying to be silent but I didn't care because I was so close.

I heard a twig snap off to my left and the fright of not knowing someone was watching made me stop. I turned to see a young man coming towards me from the path, watching me intently. I tried to pull my hand out from my knickers but my watch strap got caught in the waistband and it took a couple of seconds. He stopped and just stared at me.

"I...I was just --" I stammered, not sure what to say him, sure that he was going to call the police or something. A red flush had come over me as I had never had anyone watch me masturbate before.

"I know what you were "just"," he said quietly, walking slowly towards me. He was tall, over six feet, with light brown hair and blue eyes. He looked quite muscular, like a rugby player. He stopped a few feet in front of me and glanced over the top of the bushes.

The couple didn't even seem to notice I had been there, or that someone had caught me masturbating while watching them. The woman had already cum, and was now on her knees with the guy's hard cock in her mouth.

"So that's what you were watching," the guy who had discovered me said quietly. He looked at me from head to toe, taking a long time, lingering at my breasts, then working his way back up to the top. When he looked into my eyes I could see desire in his. He reached out and gently but firmly took my arm and lifted my hand to his mouth. Slowly, he licked my hand and fingers clean of my juices. His tongue danced lightly over my fingertips and I felt myself getting turned on again.

"Why were you watching them?" he asked quietly once he had licked every bit of me from my fingers.

I shrugged. "I heard a noise, went to see what it was." I looked away from him back to the girl who was still sucking on the guys cock. He was groaning and had a look of pleasure on his face. I cleared my throat. "Seeing them together really turned me on and I had to play with myself."

The guy who had discovered me was watching me carefully. He moved towards me, pressed me up against a tree. "Can I play too?" he asked. I felt myself nodding, my clit throbbing at the thought of him touching me.

He slowly unbuttoned my blouse and slipped it off my shoulders. He unclipped my bra and threw it away. His hands went to my breasts, fondling them, squeezing my nipples, stimulating me. I looked past him and could see the path.

"We shouldn't," I mumbled breathlessly, "someone might see."

He grinned wickedly at me. "Doesn't that turn you on?" He reached under my skirt and slipped his hand into my underwear, gently stroking my swollen lips. "I know that turns you on." He glanced over to the couple I had been watching. "Keep watching them."

I turned my head to the couple. The man was still hard; the woman was kneeling on all fours in the grass as he carefully positioned himself behind her. I felt my guy's finger's circling my clit, building the anticipation, before gently flicking a finger over the top of it. I felt my stomach muscles contract and I gasped. The feeling he had just given me was intense and he had barely started touching me. The man was in position behind the woman, I could hear her begging him to get inside of her, and in one quick movement he was. At the same time, my guy slipped a finger inside of me and I felt my muscles contract hard. The man was pounding away inside the woman, and my guy mimicked him, using three fingers now, his thumb rubbing my clit and his pinkie stroking my perineum. I could see the woman I was watching, her face showing the ecstasy the man was making her feel. She was moaning and her eyelids flickered, she let out a scream and I saw her whole body quiver as she came.

My breathing was getting ragged and although I have always been quiet with my boyfriends or by myself when I orgasm I could hear loud moaning escaping from my lips. I started bucking my hips, enjoying the feeling the extra friction was giving. God, I was getting close, my moans were getting louder and the look on the couple's faces told me they were going to cum soon as well.

"Look at me," my guy said, but I couldn't turn my face away from the couple. "Look at me," he insisted again, and I felt his hands slow ever so slightly. He'd built me up so much that I couldn't bear to loose the climax so I turned my head and looked into his eyes. His hand seemed to work even harder and there was something so erotic about looking into his eyes that I came almost instantaneously. I heard a loud scream that I assumed came from the couple but after a couple of seconds I realised must have come from me. My orgasm lasted longer than it normally did, waves of pleasure running through my whole body and I rested against him until I recovered. I glanced over at the couple I had been watching and saw them scrambling away in the other direction. They must have heard me screaming and decided to run away.

My breathing returned to normal and I could feel something firm pressing against me. I looked down and could see his hard cock bulging against his jeans.

"That was amazing," I said quietly, looking up at him. He leaned down and kissed me, softly at first then more passionately.

He broke away. "You look so sexy when you cum. It really turned me on."

"I can see that," I said quietly. I grinned and had a good feel of him through his jeans, hearing him groan at my touch. "And I can feel that."

I pulled his T-shirt up and he took it off, revealing his toned and muscular body. I ran my hands over his arms, shoulders and chest, down onto his washboard stomach. I slowly unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down, kneeling down in front of him as I did. As slowly as I could I pulled his boxer shorts down, removing his hard cock from its constraints. Seeing it up close turned me on and I wanted it in my mouth really badly. I gently stroked his shaft, then bent my head and gently licked a spot of precum from his tip.

"Christ," he whispered, "don't do that I'm not fucking superman!"

I grinned up at him. "You could've fooled me." I took the base of his shaft firmly in both my hands, and then took the head of his penis into my mouth. I started running it up and down into my mouth, using my hands on his shaft for extra sensation. He started moaning and I intensified my stroke, enjoying the feeling of him filling my mouth. Without warning he pulled away from me, reached down and lifted into a standing position then backed me against a tree. He reached up under my skirt and grabbed my underwear. He pulled hard and I heard a ripping noise as my knickers came free. I unzipped my skirt and felt it fall to the ground so that we were naked together. He slid his hands down my bum onto the back of my thighs and in one swift moment had lifted me up and in one swift thrust was inside me. I was still so wet from cumming earlier that he slid in easily. I wrapped my legs around his waist and rocked my hips in a counter motion to his thrusts. It felt amazing to have him inside of me, I felt the familiar sensation of another orgasm starting to build, this one even more intense than the first. I've never felt the sensation this strong before, the muscles in my body tightening around him and I began to shake lightly until I climaxed harder than I ever have before, my fingernails digging into his shoulders. He came almost simultaneously, his thrusting slowly decreasing.

He gently lowered me to the ground and my legs were so weak I fell against him. He held me quietly, stroking my hair until I could stand on my own again.

I pulled away from him slightly. "I've never cum like that before," I said.

He grinned and shook his head. "Thanks. Me neither."

I reached up and gently fingered the scratch marks I'd left on his shoulder. They looked sore. "Sorry," I said quietly, "but you just got me so excited it felt like I was going to explode or something. Does it hurt?"

He nodded then grinned wickedly at me. "Don't worry. I'll find a way for you to make it up to me."

I couldn't wait!