A Walk in the Park

Story Info
B and C enjoy themselves in the park.
1.8k words
4.14
9.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

C

I am so sorry we never got to have fun in the park across the street. As you may have guessed by now I love the idea of anything taboo, I like the risk, the intensity the animalistic passion that occurs when you know you're doing something you're not supposed to.

I often picture us walking home from a bar. Maybe we've both had one too many to drink and you tell our friends you're walking me home to ensure that I get there safely. We both know you're lying and I find it hard not to kiss you right there. You take my wrist and pull me out of the bar and we start to head through the park. The night air is cold and the sky seems even darker than usual. As we walk you rest your hand on the small of my back guiding me deeper into the park, occasionally letting it fall lower on my ass. I trust you without question and walk where you direct me.

Without warning you push me against a tree and as I try to scream out you clamp your lips over my mouth and start forcefully kissing me. My black boots sink slightly in the dirt and the bark of the tree is pressing into my back as I struggle half to fight you off and half to kiss you deeper. You lean your body against me, the weight of you pinning me but I am no longer trying to get free. You press your hard bulge into me and my body presses up into you, you know I need you. Without shifting your weight you let your left hand trace down my curves until you hiking up my already short skirt and caressing my thighs and higher. You know I love when you just manhandle me taking what you want. You ever so softly rub my panties smiling when you feel how wet they already are.

You speak for the first time since we left the bar "Tell me you want it you little bitch" I lose my mind when I hear you speak, your voice, your eyes you have no idea what you do to me... I try to response but it only comes out as a needy pathetic ramble "please... oh god.... B... I can feel you... I need.... ugghhh... please just..." You can't help but laugh as you realize that you have reduced me to a crumbling mess in desperate need of your 18 year old cock. You know that you are in control, you know I will do anything you ask...

B

I dip my fingers into your soaking panties, feeling your lips dripping with passion and lust. You moan as my fingers graze your clit, arching your back to try and get further contact. I push my fingers into your pussy, pull them out, and force them into your mouth. "Suck them" is all I say. You take my fingers and suck off your pussy juice like it's nectar from the tree of life.

My cock is straining against my pants, and you're dying to release me. You start to reach down to let it free, but I grab your hand before you can and pin it against the tree. "You will wait for my command." You moan with lust, your pussy throbbing, wanting to be touched again. Your mouth wants my hard dick, but you wait like the good little bitch you are.

I turn you around and bend you over, pushing your skirt all the way up in the process. Your now bent over against the tree, and I have a perfect view of your amazing ass and the pussy juice that is soaked against your panties. I rip them off and your body tenses as you feel the cold air hit your hot wet cunt. I pull my pants down, and in one quick motion, push my dick to the hilt into your pussy. You cry out in surprise, pushing back against me, but before you can get into a rhythm, I pull out.

"Now suck it clean, you little whore. You don't get to fuck me yet."

C

"Fuck" I scream out before thinking that someone might here then I realize I don't care if anyone hears me, I need you so badly and that was incredibly cruel, giving yourself to me and then taking it away. I want to hit you and force you back in me but I know you are in control and that my whining is futile.

I obey like a good little slut and moan as I taste myself on your cock. I love tasting myself and swallow as much of you as I can licking and sucking every inch. I look up at you and in the shadows of the moonlight you can see that all I want to do is please you. I lap at your balls too kissing them and gently sucking them as well.

You force my mouth back on to you, fucking my face brutally this time. I am gagging and my eyes begin to tear but you only fuck my face harder, you know I love it, and more than that you love it. My pleasure doesn't matter to you and that's the way it should be, I love serving you. You slow down teasing me with your cock pulling it all the way out of my mouth, slapping my face with it and laughing as I desperately try to put you back in my mouth.

We hear people coming closer and I look up at you with fear in my eyes you know how afraid I am of getting caught. You push your cock all the way into my mouth making me deep throat and you stare sternly down out me and say "shut up slut" I nod and you suppress a chuckle as you stare down at me, and the picture we make. We lean against the tree hiding in it's shadow as two young guys walk by. They continue on their way without catching us "That made you even wetter didn't it little one?" I moan around your cock unable to answer you, but you know it's true.

B

"I love that about you, little whore. Getting so turned on by naughty things." I stand you up and kiss your neck as my cock grazes against your stomach. You try to lift yourself up, push my cock down towards your pussy, but I stop you. "you will do NOTHING before I tell you to." You whimper, but obey my command.

My hands explore your body, feeling your breast in each hand, cupping them and squeezing your nipple, before completely tearing off your clothes, leaving them in a heap on the ground. I push you onto them, so that you're laying on the ground. I push your legs to the sides and get down in between. You feel my cock head gently touch your outer lips, and you push up against me, trying to get me inside you. I immediately pull my cock away, and you see the stern look on my face.

I decide to flip you over, so that your ass is in the air, your face in the dirt. You feel so demeaned, and you love it. I grab your hair and pull it back, so your back is arched as I push my dick all the way into your screaming pussy. I don't pull all the way out this time, but keep pumping into you, pushing harder and harder, you moaning from sheer lust.

"Shut up bitch, be quiet." You do as you're told, trying in vain to stifle yourself. I slap your ass hard, and you cry out from the pain. I can already tell there will be a handprint, but you love it. I keep fucking you, feeling your tight little cunt wrap itself around me, trying to milk me for all I'm worth.

C

I push back against you feeling you as you invade my body, every inch of your hard cock inside me, stretching me, forcing it deeper and deeper. The heat from where you struck my ass contrasted against the night air.

I feel the electrifying humiliation as you fuck me harder the dirt coarse against my skin, I feel so worthless and yet I've never been so turned on before. I love that you know what I need, that you enjoy my darkness and are finding that evil streak in yourself. It drives me wild to feel you fucking me using me as your little cum dump.

I so badly want it, I bite my lip to keep from screaming out but my moans are still escaping. You reach your hand down around my neck and pull me up and back toward you. My body clenching even tighter around you as you begin to restrict my airflow. Your arms so strong holding me and using me, all the while still violently ramming in and out of me.

I need to cum so badly and you can sense how close I am, how incredibly needy I am. But even more crucial than my own burning desire is my need for your cum... I want to feel you cum in me.... I need it....

B

I flip you back over and pump in and out of you, your legs by your shoulders. You moan as my dick grinds against your clit, fucking you harder and harder. My hands close around your throat, and I feel your pussy contract against me. You're about to cum, so I let go and pull out of you. "Not yet, bitch. You'll wait until I tell you to cum for me."

My dick is rock hard, so turned on by this. I slide easily back into your dripping cunt, loving the tight warmth around it. You can tell that I'm getting closer, and all you want is to feel my cum shoot deep inside you. I pump harder and faster, coming closer and closer to my orgasm. You're doing everything in your power to stop yourself, trying to obey your master's command.

"Master, I can't hold it any longer!" you whimper as my hard dick penetrates further and further, slamming against you. I grab you by the throat and clamp down, constricting your breathing as I'm about to cum. "Ok slut, time to cum for me." You begin to shake, your clit rubbing itself against my hard cock as I spasm and shoot my load deep inside you. Your pussy does all the work, milking every last drop out of me into your deep hole.

I pull out and immediately stick my still-dripping dick into your mouth. You moan with pleasure and lick every last drop off of me.