A Walk in the Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KingsWoman
KingsWoman
197 Followers

This horny slut sure is a keen licker. She most definitely is hungry for tonguing my arsehole. "THAT'S IT, YOU RANDY BITCH, LICK MY ARSE OUT YOU FILTHY FUCKING WHORE," I shout as I continue to enjoy the arse licking this dirty fucking slut is giving me. I am panting like fuck as I shove my arse even further back into this filthy tart's face.

After the cunt rubbing whore has given my arsehole a total tongue lashing we both stand up and Karen once again grabs hold of my huge sensitive milking tits. Then we hear somebody coming into the ladies toilets. We both stand quiet but the horny slut starts to kiss my neck as she continues to give my enormous tits a generous grope. I let out a low moan although trying to be quiet as a Lady does not like people to overhear her doing her business in the toilets.

We then hear someone go into the toilet next to us. I continue to let out low soft moans from the neck kissing and tit squeezing. Low moans then begin to come from the other cubicle. It becomes evident that the moans are coming from a man. Fucking hell there is a pervert in the ladies toilets and it's fucking obvious that the horny bastard is wanking himself off. Karen looks down towards a hole in the cubicle wall and I also look down towards the glory-hole.

To our disbelief a big bulging cockhead comes through the hole into view. Then inch by fucking inch of hard pulsating cock comes through the hole until a whole 10 inches of pure thick throbbing man meat is sticking through the hole.

"FUCKING SHIT!" I scream "LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT FUCKING BASTARD COCK," I continue to scream in total shock at the sight of this big cock. "WAIT A MINUTE I RECOGNISE THAT FUCKING COCK. THIS IS THE FUCKING COCK THAT WAS EXPOSED TO ME A SHORT TIME AGO," I shout out.

I then get another surprise. Karen drops to her knees and sinks her greedy cock-sucking mouth around this huge fucking prick quicker than you could say: "Suck my cock you filthy slut." Karen sucks off the dirty fucking flasher like the well versed cocksucker she clearly is.

I stand behind her with my back up against the cubicle wall. I look down over my large tits at this desperate cocksucker sucking the long meaty length. I put my hand under my dress and once again continue with finger-fucking my by now sloppy wet sodden cunt. I am in such a horny state watching this whore kneeling in her short skirt and black fishnets on the floor of the ladies toilets and sucking off this massive fucker of a dick.

Once that cock is nice and slick with saliva from the incredible talented cock-sucking that Karen was giving the pervert, Karen announces that she wants to be fucked by this cunt-buster of a cock. She opens her handbag and a whole stash of condoms falls out. I can only gape in admiration at the forethought of this cunt-rubbing cock-sucking arse-licking slag. Grabbing a giant-sized Trojan, Karen unwraps it and peels it over that massive huge dripping oooh fat meaty ooooh! cock sticking through the glory-hole.

The slut stands up and bends over and backs herself onto that long throbbing length of cock. There is a horny look on her face as her cunt gets filled and stretched by that big dick. She then takes hold of my huge milky jugs and her face disappears between my very large fucking tits. "OOOH FUCK THAT COCK IS SOOO FUCKING BIG," the dirty tart says in a voice muffled by my enormous boobs as the pervert's humungous cock slips up into her cock hungry cunt. I watch in amazement, seeing the very short skirt she is wearing rise over her arse to reveal her stocking-topped legs and the cock disappearing into her hairy pussy.

The slut is moaning and groaning from the hard fucking she is receiving. The harder this flashing bastard fucks her, the more desperate she gets and she squeezes and gropes my big tits even harder. The well fucked tart then takes a milk dripping nipple into her mouth and desperately sucks my enormous juicy tits. This milk guzzling whore is only making my cunt even wetter than it already is. I finger my fuck-hole even more frantically the hornier I get.

Milk is spraying and squirting from my engorged tits and going everywhere. The cock slut is close to coming as she drinks down as much milk from my nipples as she can. The whore then has a loud fucking orgasm and creams all over that long fucking cock. Karen's hot cunt slips off of that meaty throbbing cock. Fuck me there is so much cunt juice dripping off of the dirty bastard's dick.

Seeing that enormous cock disappearing in and out of the cock whore's cunt I become desperate to have my own dripping cunt fucked by that fat fucker of a prick. Karen's face is a picture with a dreamy look on her face from the shuddering orgasm, my tit milk dribbling out of her mouth and down her chin as her face comes up from between my huge milky tits. Her body still shaking from the intense orgasm and I bet her cunt is still spasming.

I say: "Now it's my turn." I turn around and offer my fantastic arse up to this protruding hard cock. Karen takes hold of my arse cheeks and parts them. "I'm going to enjoy having this big juicy cock slipping in and out of my cunt," I think to myself. Then the spunk slut takes hold of the rigid cock and guides it between my legs. I brace myself on my white come-fuck me high heels for the cunt pounding I'm going to get. Then I feel the pulsing cockhead nudge my arsehole. I don't believe it, this is another shocking surprise I am having on this nice sunny day when all I set out for was a ladylike walk in the park! Karen is guiding this big slick cock towards my arsehole and not my dripping wet fucking cunt!

"OOH FUCK," I squeal as the cockhead slips into my anus and slowly up into my arsehole. "YOU FILTHY FUCKING WHORE!" I shout at Karen as she guides this huge long fat cock up the wrong hole. The dirty bastard is fucking my arse with gusto as he realises that his monster cock is deep in my arse.

Then Karen encourages the pervert to fuck my arse. "COME ON YOU HORNY BASTARD, SCREW HER TIGHT ARSEHOLE. SHE FUCKING LOVES IT HER CUNT IS FUCKING DRIPPING!" The whore shouts enthusiastically. I myself am getting into the rhythm of this hard arse-fucking I am getting, fuck I feel so horny.

"THAT'S IT YOU PERVERTED WANKER, FUCK ME, FUCK MY ARSEHOLE LIKE YOU FUCKING MEAN IT," I scream at the filthy arse fucking fucker. Karen has her hands on my arse cheeks and is pulling me back onto this big bastard cock. "RAM THAT HUGE FUCKER UP MY ARSE YOU STUPID WANKER!" I continue to shout.

The filthy flashing bastard is now fucking my arse really fucking hard. My fingers are a blur as I finger-fuck myself so fast and hard. I am close to coming and I can tell that this horny bastard fucking my arse is close as well. Then I feel a hot shudder as the big bugger shoots off in my arsehole. This sends me over the edge and my throbbing cunt squirts and splatters cunt juice out of my fucking twat, all over my slick fingers, down my legs over the black seamed stockings and onto the floor of the cubicle.

"FUCKING WOW," the fuck slut exclaims at the arse-fucking show she has just watched. The dirty flasher's long still throbbing cock slips from my arsehole and disappears back through the hole in the wall, the condom falls off onto the floor, full nearly to bursting of spunk -- luckily that fucking whore Karen has used an extra strong Trojan. I stand up wobbling on my high heels as I hold on to Karen to steady myself.

We hear the pervert's zipper on his trousers as he puts his huge horny cock back into his trousers. His cubicle door opens and "THANKS LADIES," says the cheeky bastard. Then he fucks off out of the ladies toilets.

Karen and I straighten ourselves out. Karen conscientiously tidies the condom into a handily placed bin and opens the cubicle door. We both walk out of the ladies toilets rather unsteady on our sexy legs from the hard fucking we have just been given. Karen's hair is mussed up and there is some cunt juice and milk drying on her left eyebrow. I wipe a hand over my face and it comes away smeared with Rimmel's rich red I-want-to-suck-your-thick-fat-fucking-meaty-cock lipstick. There is no sign of the flashing pervert, he is probably whipping his huge fat cock out and flashing at some other cock hungry slut, SORRY I MEAN some other poor unsuspecting Lady.

We both put our sunglasses on as we walk out of the ladies toilets and into the pretty park. Then the two men that I saw earlier by the rose bushes walk by. The polite one says "Are you enjoying your walk in the park? There is a lovely smell of fragrant flowers." The other says "Yes there is a lovely smell of juicy wet freshly fucked cunts and arseholes." They carry on walking with their hard bulging cocks in their trousers pointing the way.

The short skirted cock slut and I walk past the lovely flower beds and I invite her back to my place for some lunch. The tits loving tart accepts and we walk towards the park gates.

Well you can certainly pick up some interesting things while on a simple walk in the park. I will be offering a special lunch with a nice drink of milk to this cunt and arse licking slag -- I MEAN my new acquaintance. I may even invite WPC Perkytits over to take our joint statement. She can add it to her large collection of stories about that dreadful place which I had of course no idea is known as Flasher Cunt-Lovers' Park.

The End.

--:--
--:--
1.0
KingsWoman
KingsWoman
KingsWoman
197 Followers
12
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
16 Comments
ynot5105ynot5105about 1 month ago

Absolutely loved it! Jenny is the slut of my imagination, to a tee.

Would've loved it, if the story would've carried on, with Jenny especially, being fucked properly, by a few BBC's....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
spg

funny and incredibly horny! you are one sexy woman.

KingsWomanKingsWomanalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you for the kind feedback.

I do try to put the arse into class. :)

Hmmm, Postman Pat ... he does have a pussy, after all ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
you're very good

Got one for you, you sound like my mother in law. That have an ass, I really like to get into, and she knows it. But she so high class with a great ass, snd always teasing me with it. Tell me you'll take the part of a very class mature lady who wants her ass taken by her son in law......

ElectricBlueElectricBlueover 8 years ago
What a great rollicking yarn

Chaucer, eat your heart out. This is a ton of fun, beats the Wife of Bath sticking her arse out the window any day!!

KingsWoman, I reckon you would bring a new meaning to Thomas the Tank Engine and Postman Pat. Your "narration" is splendid, lol.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Megan Turns into a Black Cock Slut College girl teachs her to love big black cocks.in Interracial Love
Bumpy Ride Horny wife has fun in the back seat.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Office Cum-Slut New girl is expected to fulfill an unusual role.in Group Sex
Amy's New Janitor A busty white wife lusts after her old, black janitor.in Interracial Love
Like Mother, Like Daughter Maureen watches her daughter getting turned into a slave.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories