A Walk in the Park

Story Info
An unusual incident in the park.
2.2k words
4.19
37.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,544 Followers

Was it rape? That was the question that bugged me afterwards as I couldn't decide if it was or not. Let me tell you what happened.

I'd been down at the mall shopping and was not on my way home. (Not that I'd bought anything, being financially embarrassed at the moment.) Halfway home it started to register on me that I really should have made use of certain facilities available at the mall. As I hadn't it behove me to make sure that I got home sooner rather than later. Accordingly I took a short cut through the park.

It was rather a large park with plenty of shrubbery, something for which I was suddenly very thankful. The reason for the heartfelt thanks was the knowledge that I wasn't going to make it home before I had an unfortunate accident, but if I sneaked behind a couple of those bushes I could resolve nature's call quickly and quietly. I hastened to one side of the park and vanished behind a couple of convenient bushes and attended to nature's needs.

I was only behind the bushes for a couple of minutes and I was about to emerge when I saw Maria strolling through the park. She was going to pass directly in front of me so I stayed right where I was, not wanting to pop out and have her wondering what I'd been up to.

Maria came to a halt right next to where I was standing and for a moment I thought that she'd seen me, but then I noticed that her attention was on someone approaching from the other direction. Two someones, actually, as two men came into view, stopping directly in front of Maria.

My immediate thought was to wonder where she knew the two men from. It's not as though they were part of our normal crowd, being in their late thirties or early forties, whereas Maria was eighteen, the same as me. What's more the two men looked like construction workers and I know her father worked in an office, so they were unlikely to be friends of her father.

The two men were looking Maria over and I heard one of them say, "Nice. Very nice," in a voice that sounded sincerely appreciative. Maria just looked at them and didn't say anything.

What happened next took me completely by surprise. The man who'd spoken put his hands on Maria's shoulders and pressed down and she just sank down onto the grass without a word. That done he settled down next to her on one knee and lifted her dress up, revealing her panties. (Quite nice ones, too. High-cut, black, with a lot of lace, revealing more than they hid while still covering the important bits. I'd have to ask her where she got those.)

They didn't cover the important bits for long as the man casually drew them down, taking them right off and dropping them next to her. After that he took hold of her ankles and spread her legs wide, bending her knees so her legs were effectively in an M position, with a little patch of black curls at the centre.

As far as I could tell all that Maria was doing was blushing slightly, watching the man. You can guess where this was going. The man, I'll call him Jack, calmly undid his trousers and pushed them down a little. He didn't need to push them right down, just far enough to have his cock spring into view, and the way it popped out it must have been feeling rather constrained.

Maria just seemed to watch him as he leaned forward. One hand parted her lips and then his cock was pressing against her. I couldn't believe that this was happening, let alone happening right in front of me without them seeing me there. I didn't dare move or make a noise or they'd have spotted me for sure.

There's something strange about watching a man stick his cock into a woman, especially when I'm sure he shouldn't have been doing it. He was in no hurry, just leaning into it, his cock slowly sinking into Maria, while she gave the occasional little gasping sound as he went deeper. I guess his taking his time like that gave her plenty of time to adjust.

Once he'd settled comfortable in he waited a moment and then started the real action. Still moving nice and easy he pulled back and returned, with Maria giving a small mew of a sound, pushing up to meet him. At this point that was all he was doing, gently back and then returning, his return not much faster than his withdrawal, aided a bit by Maria's push to meet him.

Apart from that mewing sound she made every so often Maria was silent. No protests or acceptance, just lying there quietly, pushing up to meet her invader, just that little mew now and then, and I'm not sure what that meant.

Time seemed to be crawling past but I soon saw that Jack was putting a bit more effort into what he was doing. There was a new urgency to his movement and Maria was responding accordingly, now giving out little "Ah, ah, ah," sounds in time to his thrusts.

I could tell when he was near his climax by the increase in speed in Maria's little 'ah's and I wasn't totally shocked when Jack seemed to stiffen up, and I guesses he was shooting his load. Maria on the other hand cried something like, "NGTHH," which sounded as though she was screaming with her mouth shut.

Jack rose to his feet and stepped to one side, doing up his trousers as he did so. Maria stayed right where she was, probably because the other man (I'll call him Boris) was moving to kneel between her legs. Then it all started again. Boris's trousers went down, his truncheon came up (way up), Maria made a funny sound, and Boris was leaning forward, his cock bearing down.

The whole thing was quite ridiculous. How could Maria possibly just lie there and let them do this to her, although I will admit that from the way she moved she was enjoying the attention. (I'll also admit that the whole scenario was a bit of a turn-on. I was feeling all hot and bothered myself.)

Boris was proving just as considerate as Jack, taking it easy to start with, building up the pace over a period of several minutes. Maria was keeping up with him quite nicely and I was wondering how much longer Boris would be before he really cut loose, and then I damn near screamed when a hand latched onto my arm.

I must have made a noise or something because Jack had spotted me, grabbed me, and was drawing me out of the bushes. He didn't say anything, just stood there, holding me, watching Boris serve it up to Maria, with Maria taking everything that she was being given.

I wasn't worried or anything, just embarrassed at being caught watching, not that it had been my fault. I'd been there first, after all. It wasn't my fault if they hadn't seen me. Boris and Maria had both flicked a glance towards me and then ignored me, too busy bouncing their private parts off each other.

I suspect that Boris was more aware of me than he let on because he finished shortly after that, putting on a bit of a performance. Maria, lucky bitch, climaxed again, or that's how I interpreted the muffled scream that seeped out of a clenched mouth.

Boris rose to his feet, doing up his trousers, and I thought that was the end of it. Jack and Boris would now fuck off leaving me with Maria. It didn't quite work out that way.

Jack's hands landed on my shoulders and he started pressing down. I was surprised at just how firmly he could press against me and I found myself sinking to my knees. Then he changed from pressing down to pushing against and I was flat on my back. I couldn't fucking believe what was happening, not that I was worried, exactly. I mean they'd both just fucked Maria so it wasn't as though I had to worry about that. Just showing his machismo, I thought.

I still thought that when he lifted my dress and pulled down my panties, leaving me naked from the waist down, just the same as Maria, who I noticed hadn't put her own panties back on or covered up. Second thoughts started to creep in when Jack undid his trousers again and showed that the dead had risen to triumphant life once more.

I was frantically trying to come up with the right words to say, something along the lines of, "Get away from me you fucking creep", when it was too late. His cock was already seeking solace from its lonesomeness, burrowing into my nice warm nest. All I could do was lie there and watch as Jack started to fuck me, his cock sinking easily into me. (Maybe I was a little more aroused than I thought from watching Maria get hers.)

He followed exactly the same path that he'd used with Maria, starting nice and slow so that I had plenty of time to adjust to what he was doing, not that I wanted to adjust. When he started his nice slow pump I found myself reacting instinctively, pushing up to meet him, not saying anything, although an occasional gasp might have escaped me when my nerves gave me a jolt now and then.

He kept on going, slowly increasing his pace. I wanted to yell at him, tell him to stop, but I didn't have the breath. I couldn't stand it. I was burning up inside and it was getting worse and he Was. Not. Stopping.

I was losing it, wanting to scream while wanting to not scream. If I knew what I was doing that seemed to be bringing him so much satisfaction I'd have stopped it but if I did would that mean that he'd also stop. My mind was in turmoil, all the greater because of the turmoil within my body, caused by his plunging cock.

I finished up slapping a hand over my mouth and screaming into that as I climaxed. I came slowly back to myself, relaxing now that it was all over, feeling him withdrawing. I took a couple of deep breaths, telling myself to calm down. I'd be right in a few more moments and then I could yell at him.

I didn't get those few moments. Instead I got a shock and Boris's cock plunging into me. I was too stunned to say anything at that point. I hadn't even considered Boris as still being in the game, if you called this a game. As it was he was balls deep and starting the action before I even had time to scream, which sort of negated the whole idea of needing to scream.

I'd like to say it was just more of the same but it wasn't. Having two cocks in such a short space of time certainly let me know the difference between them. For some reason Boris just felt completely different to Jack, even though their style was similar. Without actually measuring their equipment I'd have to say that Jack was slightly larger in all dimensions and he certainly knew how to use what he had, and which I was now getting.

I found myself making little squeaking sounds as Boris pounded into me and for the life of me I couldn't stop it. He'd drive in and I'd push up to meet him with a squeak. A squeak of all things. It was shameful.

Boris, I found, was moving through the various stages a lot faster than Jack had. Boris moved quite smartly from gentle and soothing to let's get going to time for some real action, and was now driving in steadily, forcing me to move myself to keep up with him.

That wild tide of pleasure was washing through me, building with every thrust, and I knew it wasn't going to be all that much longer before I was climaxing again.

Then Boris was driving in, wild and free, and I was screaming again, both hands jammed against my mouth this time.

Boris withdrew and I managed to sit up. I turned to look at Maria and she was still sitting there, looking at me, her panties still on the ground next to her, her dress rucked up about her waist. I looked up at Jack and Boris and I couldn't believe my eyes. They were just walking away from us.

I jumped to my feet, scrabbling into my panties, Maria doing the same. We looked at each other and then at the two men as they left. I was about to open my mouth to say something and then realised that there was nothing I wanted to say. From the look on Maria's face she felt the same way. I went home.

So the question that has been nagging at me is - was it rape? I mean, I didn't assent to what happened and I don't think Maria did either. There again, I didn't say no, and I didn't hear Maria say no. In fact, the only words that I can remember hearing for the entire episode was Jack when he initially spoke, saying, "Nice. Very nice."

So, rape or reluctant seduction?

Ashson
Ashson
8,544 Followers