A Walk in the Park Ch. 01

Story Info
What happens in the park at night?
1.1k words
4.2
20.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xgaelex
xgaelex
3 Followers

It was well after midnight. I cursed the fates that had made my car break down 3 blocks from home. Forced to walk, I hesitated to take the shortcut through the park, knowing full well what took place in the dark shadows of shrubberies and trees. Glancing at the time, I squared my shoulders and marched towards the cemented path leading nearest home.

A sudden gust of wind chilled my skin, making my small nipples pucker and harden, beneath the pristine white blouse I normally wore to work. Cursing myself again, I remembered I had taken off my bra inside the car after work --- and leaving it there; I felt my small, 34B breast throb against the cold and bobbed as I walked faster towards the end of the park. Another gust of wind whipped my knee-high business skirt up. Quickly I scurried over a lamp post and adjusted my skirt at the same time removing the wedgy my lacy silk panties had made as I walked. Doing this, I surveyed my surroundings, my coffee brown eyes taking in all it can in the dim area.

Veiled in the shade of darkness, I could see writhing bodies here and there under bushes, behind trees. Gasping, yet straining, I heard the unmistakable sounds of pleasure and smelled the intoxicating musk of sex coming from the forms. Against my will, I made a small sound of excitement. Curiosity and the tight yearning deep inside made me want to see and hear more...

Slowly, with the litheness of a feline, I approached one of the thrusting shadows. What I saw and heard made my pussy ache and drip with its own want. Wanting to appease the ache within, I crouched to the ground so that I could watch the live show better and at the same time be able to slip my underwear to the side and insert two fingers into my already dripping snatch.

The male form in front of me was built for love. All muscles with strong arms that embraced his partner, while his hips pounded into the vacuum-like hole of the woman moaning in pleasure underneath him. In the moonlight, I saw the woman grab her large globes and massaged them while trying to meet the man's fierce thrusts with her own...

"Ohm! Ohhhh... Yes!! Harder, dammit!!" moaned she, now offering huge nippled tits to her partner's eager mouth, "Oh, god! I can't take this any longer!!! Take me from behind, lover, like I really want you to!"

My fingers moved faster and faster within myself; soft squishing sounds emitted with each stroke as I watched the couple change positions. My eyes grew wide with shock when I saw muscle man pull out his throbbing dick. Thicker than my wrists and about 10 inches long, muscle man's penis glistened with feminine juices. How my mouth watered as I imagined that very same dick pulsing and pounding away inside my snatch! I continued to watch... The woman was already on her hands and knees, her ass swaying in front of the thick monster that hung from her lover.

"NOW!!!" He grabbed her dangling breasts, his hands barely covering them, and pulled her to him in one swift stroke, impaling all 10 inches of his dong fully into the woman's sopping pussy. I continued watching the two go at it for 10 more minutes, each minute passing my fingers flew in and out of my cunt. Suddenly the woman stiffened and gave a low moan as wave after wave of orgasm hit her. Still, muscle man pounded away, more swiftly, and more forceful than before. My swollen cunt was nearing its climax too, when the man gave a shout of victory. He pulled out his dick as white sticky fluid splattered all over the woman's back. The woman quickly did an about-face, her huge titties doing a little jig, and grabbed the man's dick in her hands. I nearly came as I watched the woman expertly licked and sucked the man clean with smooth strokes of her tongue. The head of the penis barely filling her mouth as she wielded it once more. In a few seconds, the once limp cock was as hard as steel; barely able to stand from its weight, but stiff and ready nonetheless.

I knew that I was close to coming on my own, but also knowing that I would be caught if I came there and then, I slowly slunk away. My cunt screamed for release; my juices flowing, aching for a man's dick to satisfy it... Carelessly, I stumbled to a large tree away from the path and lamp posts and ripped my skirt and soaking wet underwear off. Once more, I jammed two fingers in my pouring hole as I unbuttoned my blouse to fondle my breasts. In and out, my fingers went, all the time wishing I'd brought along my 12 inch vibe hidden in the car's compartment to help ease my pussy's cry for a dick to slam its way inside...

Being too busy, I didn't realize that sex crazed eyes had been watching me as I fingered myself to frenzy. In the midst of my passion, strong hands roughly threw aside my hands and parted my legs, before a mouth dived into my dripping snatch. I gave a muffled cry of surprise before letting all sense of propriety wash away and giving the stranger more space to eat my soaking pussy. With a moan of pleasure, I spread my legs wider and grabbed the man's hands. As roughly as the stranger had approached me, I guided one hand to my lust swollen breasts and the other to my pussy. Knowing exactly what I wanted, the man shoved four fingers into my hole causing me to scream in pain, all the while slurping away at my pussy. Up and down his tongue went, gently yet firmly passing over my clit and back to my hole again. Every now and then, he'd stiffen his tongue to push into my pussy and ass. Assaulted with mouth, tongue, teeth, and fingers, my hips bucked wildly! Wanting more, I shoved both his face and hand more forcefully into my snatch welcoming the dull pain and sweet pleasure it gave me. Bucking once, twice, I muffled a scream of release with the back of my hands before going limp against the tree trunk. Subconsciously, I realized that the man still continued to suck the juice that was pouring out of my cunt, while his fingers slid over and around my swollen clit. I sighed and positioned myself more comfortably, knowing that after a while, I would be wet and wanting once more...

xgaelex
xgaelex
3 Followers