A Walk in the Park Ch. 01

Story Info
When the tease is just too much...
1.6k words
4.19
25.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whinston
Whinston
679 Followers

This is my first submission in a very long time. Just a quickie, and my first attempt in this series. Hope it doesn't disappoint. As always with my stories, constructive criticism is welcome and hoped for.

#############

It was now Wednesday, day three of what Harry was starting to think was a very good week indeed. The weather had improved to the point that lunchtimes were now a walk in the park and a sandwich at his favourite bench, but the upturn in the weather wasn't the only thing to brighten this week...

He sat down at his favourite bench, just off the main path, enclosed on three sides by mid-height bushes, and waited. He wasn't disappointed. Today, like the two days previously, she had come too. A slim blonde, shorter than his 5ft 10 frame, had started to use the park for her rest stop during her lunchtime run each day.

Each day, Harry would sit, he thought out of view, and watch as the toned young woman would stretch herself out then sit under the tree to catch her breath a little. Harry assumed her to be in her early 20's. At only 30 himself he felt no shame in watching the lithe form each day. He obviously didn't tell his partner about this part of his day, but what was the harm in just looking?

Each day the girl would bend over and touch her toes, shoving her perfect bottom out, the small shorts she wore straining to cover her curves. Then she would straighten up and stretch her arms above her head, her small lycra top almost popping up over her pert, round breasts.

Each day Harry swore that the stretching took a little bit longer and the outfits that little bit smaller... Harry's cock began to stir, as it always did and became almost painfully erect. Pressing against his suit trousers. He had wanted to just pull his cock free and stroke it right there, watching the girl, but never had the guts. Today, however, was slightly different.

Andrea stopped at her 'resting tree' and looked over. Almost out of sight, the gentleman who had been there the last two days was there again. He looked good, taller than her, in a suit, slim. That's all she could make out really. But more than that, she knew that from where he sat he could see her. Watch her. Monday she had thought to shout at him, call him a perv, but instead she kinda like the idea that this stranger found her attractive enough to watch.

Tuesday came around and as she got dressed for her run she found she was putting on her short shorts instead of her knee length running trousers. She tried to convince herself it was because it was hot, but deep down she knew it was that she was hoping he'd be there again.

He was, and Andrea wasted no time in extending her stretching session a little. As she performed for her audience of one, Andrea wondered what the guy was doing. She could really only see that his face was looking at her from her tree. Was he getting excited too? Was he stroking his cock as she performed for him?

Day three, Wednesday, and Andrea was already hot before she even started her lunchtime run. She was slightly regretting it now, but she had packed her running outfit last night, post cum by her own hand. She had been sexually charged then. Feeling naughty, and had packed her running gear from when she was younger. Shorts and a lycra crop top.

Even as she was running she could feel the shorts riding up and exposing more of her pert, round ass. She felt the eyes of people she passed on her, following her. Her top was struggling also. She had developed since she last wore it, the reason she had bought new ones, and she could feel it rising up over the bottom curve of her breasts as she ran.

By the time she stopped at the tree her nipples her painfully erect at the thought of just how much of herself was on show. And there he was again. Staring at her. And all she could think was "Fuck I'm horny!" Doing her stretches she knew she was giving the guy an eyeful today. Her small shorts did nothing to hide her ass at all as she bent to touch her toes.

When she stretched up over her head her top strained at her breasts. She just wanted to give the guy a tease, but it was having an affect on her too. Her pussy was getting hotter and hotter, reminding her of just how long it had been since she had had a nice thick cock inside it.

With her skin a little sweaty though, before she knew what was happening, her struggling top slipped up over her curves and her breasts popped free, exposing her hard nipples to the cool breeze. Her reaction was to cover herself, but she stopped, holding her stretch and looked over at the man. He was moving, slowly, getting closer maybe? Holding her stretch that little bit longer, Andrea kept her eye on her admirer.

She was getting hornier and hornier as she watched him out of the corner of her eye. He had got right up to the bushes between them. What she saw next made her legs go weak at the knees!

Harry couldn't believe it! discarding his sandwich he stared open mouthed as the young girl's top popped up revealing her beautifully pert breasts. She was now all but topless, her breasts sitting high on her chest, her flat toned stomach and then those tiny shorts. It was just too much. Convinced that he couldn't be seen, Harry decided to succumb to the need for release.

Creeping closer to the bushes, closer to the blond beauty, he unzipped his fly and pulled out his thick, throbbing cock. Stroking it slowly at first, then faster and faster, he never too his eyes off her.

Andrea didn't think that the man wanted to be seen, but he obviously hadn't realised that the lack of foliage on the bushes allowed her partial view of his body. She gasped when she saw that the man wasn't just getting a better look, but that he had pulled his dick out too! And it wasn't disappointing! She couldn't control herself. Pretending to look around, she knew that her bush man was the only one nearby, she sat on the ground, almost facing him and squeezed her breasts.

Keeping one eye on her watcher she just wanted to tease him, see him blow his load, she massaged her firm, round breasts and pinched her nipples. The man was really working his cock now, she could see his arm movements quicken. It was meant to be her teasing him, she thought, but seeing this stranger use her for his own relief got her more turned on than ever!

She slid one hand down and started stroking her inner thigh, teasing herself as much as the man. Spreading her legs wide and bringing her feet in she pretty much exposed herself entirely due to the tightness of her shorts. She felt the material pressing against her already soaked, sensitive pussy and bit her bottom lip.

From the corner of her eye she saw the man pumping his cock faster and faster, close to cumming. she wanted him to finish, to finish because of her and so, arching her back to push her breasts out further she gave them one big squeeze, pinching her nipples tugging them out....

Harry knew he wouldn't last long, he was so fucking horny from seeing her every day this week already. When he saw her spread her legs, saw how tight those shorts really were he almost blew his load right then, but thankfully he lasted just long enough to see her finale. Arching her back, Harry thought her breasts looked better than ever. When she tugged hard at her own nipples that was it. With a guttural grunt, Harry exploded all over the bush in front of him. Shot after shot of hot thick cum drenched the leaves,some of the more powerful shots even making it through the sparse foliage.

When his dick had leaked the last of it's cum, the realisation of what he was doing hit him. Backing away, hoping to god he didn't get caught by the girl, or anyone else for that matter, he left the park from the other direction.

Andrea saw the man jerk slightly, hell, she thought she even heard him groan! Watching closely she saw some of his cum shooting out of that lovely looking cock. Still playing with her breasts she waited for him to leave. Pulling her top back down and trying to cover herself with her soaked shorts she went over to where the man had been.

There in the bush, and on the ground was a sizeable puddle of thick cum! "Wow!" she thought. "He, must have been saving that up for some time!" The sight of the cum and the thought that it was her that had made the guy wank himself off in public like that turned her on further.

She wanted nothing more than to finish herself off right there too, but her watch beeped. "SHIT!" she was going to be late back to work!

She took off at a run, careful to stop her breasts from popping out again, wondering what tomorrow would bring....

Whinston
Whinston
679 Followers