A Walk In The Wilderness

Story Info
Struggling harder, she demanded to be released.
2.9k words
4.07
23k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cool Autumn day, it will not be long before the sun begins to set. I wanted to take a walk before it was to dark.

Grabbing my jacket I walked across the room opening the door, I could feel the wind kiss my face as it blew my hair back. Pulling my jacket closer around my neck I began to walk away from the cabin toward my favorite trail.

I had my dream, my log cabin sitting nestled in the mountains, a place to fish and someone who made my world complete. It was miles to the closest neighbor, being basically secluded. Thinking it would not be long before my Master returned home. This always brought a smile to my face. I so enjoy the time we spend together.

Looking at all the leaves on the ground and smelling the dampness in the air, I smiled to myself. This is my favorite time of year. All the old goes away in preparation for the cold of winter and a new beginning.

I slowed my walk as I came near the stream. Glancing farther up the stream I saw two deer drinking. The grace and beauty of nature always amazes me. I leaned against the tree drinking in all the beauty around me. Not realizing how long I must have been there. I had a feeling someone was watching me. I have never been one to scare easily but, something didn't feel right. Looking over my shoulder I did not see anything, glancing at my watch I knew I should be getting back home. I hadn't thought to leave a note before leaving.

Turning to begin my retreat back to the safety of my home, a sudden movement caught my eye. Before I could begin to run, I felt someone grab me from behind, roughly jerking my arms up behind my back. As I began to struggle I felt the rope cut into my wrists as it was being tied securely. I began to scream as his hand covered my mouth blocking out all sound. Suddenly I found my self being pulled up against his body, a hard body making me very aware of how big my attacker was. I tried to kick my legs back in hopes of hitting his ankle. I felt him nudge his leg between mine spreading my legs. My heart was pounding in my chest, like it would explode, I was hoping he couldn't see how terrified I was. Everything went black as I felt him release my mouth to tie a piece of cloth around my head. He had placed a blindfold over my eyes. Opening my mouth to scream, he shoved something in my mouth. I felt myself being forced to walk, he was walking behind me guiding my steps with his legs, holding me close, to close. I tried dragging my feet in hope of falling but this only made him hold me closer. He had not spoken a word! We walked for a long time, by now I had no idea where I was. I could not think. I didn't want to think what was going to happen, what he wanted.

When we stopped and I heard a door open. I was pushed roughly inside... recognizing the smell of my home...I thought the safety of home. Then the fear was back, where was my Master? What had he done with him?

I tried to scream out for my Master only to hear a muffled sound through the material that was shoved in my mouth. Then I heard my Master's laugh...

The fear was suddenly replaced by anger as I heard him whisper close to my ear, "My pet you should be more careful of your surroundings. You never know what can happen, who can be watching you." The material was then removed from my mouth.

Struggling harder...I demanded to be released. There was that laugh again. "Remember no one will hear your screams my dear...no one!" Pulling me roughly to him I could feel how aroused he had become. Turning me in his arms I felt the heat of his mouth as it covered mine. I clenched my mouth shut, then felt his strong fingers cut into my jaw forcing me to open my mouth. Feeling his tongue invade the softness of my mouth, teasing my tongue, kissing me passionately. I turned my head away. Once again I heard that laugh.

"I so enjoy it when you fight my love. It makes it most interesting." Pulling the blindfold from my eyes...I glared at him...hissing... "I will get even with you!"

"Are you threatening me?" he asked, "No, it is a promise," I replied. Throwing his head back I watched as he laughed heartily; I turned to run. "Where are you going?" Grabbing me roughly, he pushed me toward the bedroom.

"It seems to me you are in no position to be making threats. Get on the bed." I stood still refusing to move. " Very well have it your way."

Striding quickly toward me he shoved me back onto the bed. I began to tremble as I watched my Master remove my shoes and socks. Before removing my jeans, reaching for my panties I felt them ripped off. Spinning me around on the bed I watched as he took each of my ankles and tied them to the bedposts. Then sitting me up he released my hands. I swung my hand at his face but, not before I felt the pressure of his grip close around it. Causing me to scream out in pain, "You would be wise to remember who your Master is." He whispered softly in a controlled voice. Then my hands were tied to the headboard.

I felt the coldness of something against my skin...tracing slowly up and down...I whispered, "I am sorry Master." Then I felt my shirt as it fell to my sides. Once again I felt the coolness between my breasts as he freed them from my bra. Instantly my nipples began to get hard...I moaned softly as I felt warm lips close over my right nipple sucking, teasing and nibbling. I shivered feeling the warmth that began to spread through my body an ache, a need that only he could fill. Slowly he kissed his way across to the left nipple, feeling the warmth of his mouth again cover my nipple, biting down harder this time. Mmmmmmm "Master please." I whispered.

Abruptly I felt him stop. As his weight moved from the bed. I called to him, "Master, Master don't leave me like this." There came no reply. I laid there for what seemed like eternity, knowing in truth it was only a few minutes. I could hear his footsteps coming up the hall. I didn't know if this should have made me feel relief or fear of the unknown.

I glanced as be came through the door. I have always enjoyed the sight of his body. My Master is tall, a little over weight, blue eyes, nice package and in my book one hell of a sexy man. I could not stop the smile that crossed my face as I watched him enter the room.

In his hand he held a bottle with a golden liquid in it. I watched as he removed the cap and began to drizzle the liquid over my nipples with a small trail down between my legs. Then carefully placing the bottle on the nightstand. His hands began to massage my body. I closed my eyes as a soft moan escaped from my lips. Then I felt his hands between my legs, touching the insides of my thighs, I inhaled deeply raising my hips.

The softness of his fingers as they circled the rosebud on my ass was more than I could stand. I lowered my hips only to feel his hands grab them raising my ass in the air and sliding a pillow under me to elevate them higher. As his long fingers begin to circle my clit I moaned louder. Whispering, "Master please" I watched as the smile slowly came to his lips. Feeling his finger pushing against my ass applying pressure. I moved my hips to the left, "No master not that!" Then I felt his finger deep inside my ass as his lips began to softly suck on my clit. My body was on fire from the warmth of his mouth. I began to tense, mmmmmmmm Master I inhaled deeply. Slowly he began to move his finger in and out of my ass, flicking his tongue over my clit before nibbling softly and pulling against my piercing.

"Master please don't stop." I begged as my back arched.

I could feel the tension building, the wave that comes just before it breaks over the edge. As I began to move my hips against him, I felt him slowly begin to pull away.

"No please, I need you now!"

I watched as once again he moved from the bed, this time removing his clothes. Making me watch as he slowly undressed, making me wait. When his pants slid down his legs I could see how aroused he was. Closing my eyes I knew how he would feel and trembled in anticipation. He was making me wait and I knew it. I felt his weight on the bed, before he straddle my body.

"Do you want me?" He whispered. "Yes, Please." Leaning down he began to kiss me passionately...then kissing my neck "Mmmmmmmmm," I moaned softly, pulling hard against the hand restraints. "Now Master please." I trembled as I listened to the deep laugh escape his lips.

Covering my body with length of his I could feel his hardness brush against my stomach. Sliding his hands between our bodies, he began to rub the head up and down against my clit...closing my eyes I began to raise my hips...then I felt him move lower as he began to lubricate my ass with my own juices. I opened my eyes wide, looking up into his face I could see the desire in his eyes. "No Master, not that please." I pleaded.

I felt him push against the tight opening to my ass. I began to struggle as I felt the head slip inside. Holding my breath hoping the pain would soon subside. I bit into my lower lip, then pleading, "Master no don't do this please!" I felt him push at least another two inches inside. I cried out, "NOOOOOOOO." Feeling him shove all the way inside with one swift motion. Impaling me with his hard cock, harder and faster he began to fuck me in the ass. I pulled defiantly against the restraints, feeling them bite into my wrists.

Feeling his body shift leaning across my back, I heard his voice close to my ear, "This is for the attempt with your hand earlier." Slowing his pace I could feel the whole length as it moved in and out, I felt every inch time and time again. In and out, faster and harder then slower. As the pain subsided I found myself moving in rhythm with him. As if he knew how much pleasure I was receiving he suddenly stopped. Leaving me once again deprived of satisfaction.

I felt him lay beside me, then his fingers begin to trace each of my nipples before dipping his head to capture each of them one at a time in his mouth, kissing them softly. Watching my face he knew how bad I wanted him, my desire was obvious from the way my body was reacting to his touch.

"What shall we do now?" he asked, "Hmmmmmm tell me what you desire."

"Master please, do not tease me."

"I enjoy watching you want me so badly my pet." Was his reply.

Turning my head I remained silent. "Tell me he demanded." Still no reply.

"I will only ask you once more my pet, tell me what you desire." Still more silence.

Feeling him move again I turned to watch as he untied my feet. Grabbing my legs and spreading them wide. I knew he could see I was still very wet. I felt the head of his cock at my entrance. He began to push inside slowly then stopped. Looking into my eyes I felt him move in and out only an inch or two at the most, teasing me. I tried to move; Watching the smile spread across his face and knew this was going to be a very long night. In one long motion I felt him surge forward, I cried out in pain as I felt him hit the back of my cervix. Spreading the lips to my pussy filling it to overflowing.

"Master please be easy." I cried. "Why should I be easy?" He asked.

Trusting his hips hard forward, I cried out again. Feeling the head push against the back before he held himself there, rocking back and forth, pushing even deeper. I felt like I was being split open. I tried to push him out with my muscles to relieve some of the pain. This only seemed to encourage him more. Time and time again he would pull almost all the way out before sinking deeper into me over and over. With steady movements he began to rotate his hips in a circular motion.

Closing my eyes I began to move with him. I wanted to feel this, I needed him to take me. It felt as if he were deep in my stomach. He began to pump harder and faster in and out, as soft moans erupted from my lips encouraging him more. I could feel my lips stretch to their limits. The more I struggled the deeper he went.

I pleaded once again," Be gentle Master please."

"You had the chance to tell me what you wanted but, you refused. One day you will learn there is only one way to do things, that way is my way! Tonight I will please me." He said.

When soft moans began to escape my lips the rhythm changed slower and slower in and out, in and out, ever so gentle. I whispered, "Don't stop...Master....please don't stop!!!" I felt him pull all the way out. I cried out, "NOOOOOOO!!!!"

Reaching up he removed my hands from their restraints, flipping me over onto my stomach pulling my ass in the air. I tried to lay down on the bed to stop the assault. Then felt the sharp sting as his hand came down hard on my ass. I jumped crying out, as repeatedly the assaults came one after the other until I could feel the heat spreading through out each of my limbs.

Pulling me back into position, I knew I didn't dare move. Feeling his hand as it wrapped in my hair pulling my head back, forcing me back against him. I felt the head again against the entrance of my ass.

"Master I am sorry." I pleaded.

Teasing me once again sliding it in and out of my wet pussy. Then up the crack of my ass causing my body to tense. I could feel the head brush against the soft entrance of my ass. I tried to move away struggling. Only to have his hand come down hard on my already sensitive ass. Screaming out, "No master!"

"Then present yourself to me, spread your ass for me." I felt my face turning red at his statement. Slowly I raised to my knees, pushing my ass back toward him.

"Good girl." He said.

The pain shot through my body, I knew there would be no mercy at this point. I felt him began to pump into me deeper and harder. I felt the head when it had entered causing the pain before it slid all the way in...deeper and deeper...thinking will it ever end, before feeling him pull back out to the end...driving in deeper....back and forth. Then back in again till his pelvis was against my ass. After awhile the pain was replaced with pleasure.

I found myself actually beginning to enjoy the way he moved deep inside of me. Reaching back I began to rub my clit, feeling how wet it was. I slid my finger deep inside feeling him move between the thin layer of skin. With both of his hands on my hips pumping in a steady rhythm, I felt his body tense and knew it would not be long...I knew I did not dare ask for him to stop. I didn't want to go through this again. I bit my lower lip as I felt my climax coming the same time as his. As my muscles began to contract I felt him cum deep in my ass. My legs began to tremble as he collapsed on the bed beside me, both of us exhausted.

Gently he pulled me into the circle of his arms, nuzzling my hair. "I love you." He whispered.

I snuggled close feeling the safety of his arms, listening to the beating of his heart as it returned to a normal pace.

Smiling softly I replied, "I love you too Master."

As I began to doze off to sleep...I heard his voice say, "No my pet, sleep will not come to you this night." Before feeling his arms pull me across his chest, kissing me deeply. "This is just the beginning."