A Walk in the Woods

Story Info
Jeanie excites herself thinking of her coworker.
2.5k words
3.32
52.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Etoille
Etoille
2 Followers

Men, she had found, were very easy to control. She smiled to herself and thought that maybe 'control' wasn't such a fair word to use, but 'influence' might be a better one. There, men were very easy to influence. Now she smiled widely and chuckled softly out loud. "Ah...influence, and my dear, the secret to 'influencing' a man is subtlety. The art is making him think it was his idea..." She smiled again as she reached forward to adjust the volume on the radio and thought of her latest 'project.'

He was a coworker, and a number of years younger than her, not that that had ever stopped her before, hadn't she just a few months ago started on someone even younger than Him? (And had her friends call her a cradle-robber? Really, what is ten years in the scheme of things?) She sighed as she thought of that failed project, tall, beautiful hair, well muscled, but a little too dim in the brain department for making her seduction worthwhile. She clicked her fingernails on the steering wheel, "The other part is making sure you pick someone who might be at least a little bit of a challenge or at least enough of an intellectual equal to feel like you're taking them down a notch." She never liked it when they caved too fast, the cat and mouse aspect was fun, them thinking they were the cat, hunting her as prey, while in actuality it was her hunting them.

She looked up in time to notice her exit and pulled off the interstate and made the turn toward the park. As she drove past the parking areas she was relieved to see that although it was a nice sunny day, by the number, or lack of, cars in the parking lots there didn't seem to be too many others out at the park. She drove to the last parking area furthest down the road and pulled into a spot a few spaces down from a large newish SUV. She looked over the vehicle and decided that it probably belonged to a nice family unit from the city out for a picnic and a easy day-hike, so if she kept her eyes and ears open, she shouldn't run into them. "Good," she thought as she slung her daypack over one shoulder and looked down to make sure her shoes were tied tightly.

She started down the path into the woods, where the trail divided she took the fainter one, figuring the city family would stay on the well-worn paths. Further back where the pine trees and spruces formed a shady canopy with little undergrowth, she angled uphill on a deer trail toward a large pink granite outcrop that poked above the tree tops. Scrambling to the top, she sat at the highest point with her keens drawn up to her shoulders and looked around below her, scanning the woods for signs of other hikers.

Not seeing any, she smiled and untied her shoes and peeled off her socks, careful to stuff them in her shoes. She wiggled her toes and leaned back on her hands for a moment, stretching her neck to the sun and sighing with pleasure. She loved getting out and away from other people like this. Sitting forward she reached for the hem of her tank top and peeled it off, then reached back to undo her bra and let it slide off. She sighed as she felt the sun on her exposed breasts, and could feel her nipples pucker from the freedom to open air. She knew she would probably be a little wet before she even finished stripping. Thinking she wished He was here to help share in this beautiful day she stood up and pulled off her shorts and panties in one motion. She closed her eyes and held her arms out away from her sides, letting nature caress her naked body. She could feel a slight cooling between her legs as the breeze tickled the dampness found there. She laughed to herself thinking what an eyeful the city family would get if they happened to see her now. A little shiver of excitement brought goose bumps to her skin at the thought of being discovered.

After making a neat pile of her discarded clothing, she took a soft fleece blanket out of the day pack and spread it over the rocks and laid down on it with her knees bent and legs spread open. She reached down to rub her clit for a moment wondering what it would be like to be taken right here by Him, or by some unknown hiker. She could feel the muscles in her well clench at the thought. But she didn't come here for stray fantasies, she thought, time to get back to the project at hand and decide the next move.

She had been pleased with her choice of project. He had been a little easier to influence with small talk, and sighs of understanding when talking about not meeting someone one could talk to, than she had thought he would be. She had been surprised to learn that most men were looking for someone they could connect to and talk to, all she had initially thought men wanted was a nice pair of tits and a hot little ass. And she was a little surprised to find out that he wasn't as experienced as she thought he would be either, she smiled, almost untouched goods, even better. There was nothing like a man that could be trained, and made to open his fantasies and desires to you. Still rubbing her clit, she could feel herself get wetter at the thought of the control she could gain of Him from the sharing of His fantasies.

Influence wasn't only about subtlety, but also about the ability to read who you were playing with. She had learned easily that the root of influence was knowing your opponent, it helped that she was generally good about keeping back, and letting someone else tell her more about themselves than they knew or intended. It was not only about hearing what someone was saying, but how they said it, what they didn't say, and body language. He wasn't so easy to read, she was still learning Him, but slower than she wanted. He was good about keeping His inner self veiled. But she smiled, wasn't that the point of a project? Getting someone to open up, spill their entire being to you, so you could use it and shape it as you wanted?

She started pinching and rolling her left nipple with her fingers as she thought of His nipples. Flat hard little man-nipples nestled in a pelt of soft hair. She tensed as she decided He was going to get his nipples pierced, round hoops of gold. She dipped her fingers into her wetness and rubbed it around her shaved lips as she decided what she'd do with him after the piercing. She had never met a man before who could be so overwhelmed by rough attention to his nipples, there was something almost feminine about it. She loved the look of dazed desire that overcame him while she was pinching, sucking and biting his nipples to the point they almost bled. She also knew that His complaints the next day about their being sensitive was just show, she could she the secret delight in His eyes.

She couldn't wait for the control that giving Him what he wanted would give her over Him. Subtle influence, though pleasure, or in His case through pain, was one way to gain control. She smiled and arched her back as she dipped two fingers into her hole, hardly able to contain herself at the thought of His pierced nipples, a chain running through the rings, tied over the dining room table to his ankles and a candle flame to warm his balls ask she sucked on Him and made Him wither and strain.

She also started to think of the emotional and metal connection she had to continue to influence him with. It was easier to influence someone when you yourself were a chameleon, able to change yourself to the wants and desire of someone else so it seemed like you were a perfect match with them. But the key was knowing enough of who you were that you never actually became the 'other' you were projecting. She thought to herself, it's a lot like acting, maybe I should open a school 'How to influence and gain control of others.'

She started pulling and pinching her clit as she thought of one particular scene. She knew enough about Him that He was the outdoorsy type, and as she was describing this cologne that used to drive her wild she had said it reminded her of flannel shirts, canoes and pine trees, when she heard Him breathe "Oh my god that's so romantic, I never thought I'd hear a girl say something like that," she had smiled hugely into the phone and purred. It was all about making them think there was a connection between the two of you, and that had been so easy. Is this lying she wondered? Not really, the best connections and control come when there is truth behind what you say, it's just all about keeping your true self and feelings out of it, while getting the other person to hand you theirs.

She reached into the daypack and took out the large purple phallus shaped vibrator she had brought along. She turned it onto high and gasped aloud as she held it firmly against her clit. She laughed and admonished herself to be quieter, sound carries when you're at the top of a hill. Rubbing the head of the phallus into her dripping hole she lubed it up with her own wetness and spread her legs even wider so it would be easier to push home. Slowly sliding it in she recalled the other night as she had mounted Him and her excitement grew, it was amazing how wet she could get just thinking about Him.

Holding the vibrator in her and pushing it deeper so it throbbed against her cervix she sighed as she thought of His penis. A perfect length and thickness, and so rock hard she swore He could drive a nail into a two by four with it. It had felt wonderful as she had gotten on top of Him, dripping juices down the inside of her thighs, and whispered "May I?" into his ear. Without waiting for consent she had slid Him home inside of her sopping wet pussy and twisted his nipples hard as she ground her pelvis into his thighs. He had gasped and whispered, "Oh yes, please," and his penis had throbbed and bucked against her inner walls. It hadn't taken him very long to reach his peak, mere seconds actually, and she smiled as she thought of the willing whimper he had given when she had said, "You've cum, now you have to make me cum."

Pulling the phallus out slowly, so the large head stretched her opening, she shoved it roughly back in as she began to knead her breast with strong fingers. Oh god, how she wanted Him here with her, bending her over a rock and taking her roughly from behind while pulling her hair or giving her ass a good spanking. She wondered how long it might take to get him to shed that veneer of civility so that it might actually happen. She knew He wanted it, she could tell there was that same bit of darkness in Him that would be prone to rough play, the other night was a good example, now it was all about making him open to that side of himself, and getting Him to ask if it was okay to do it.

She continued pushing the phallus in and out of her pussy and began to think of the nipple piercings. She started to work her clit furiously with her other hand. As far as she was concerned it was only a mater of getting to the parlor to have it done, and she knew if she described how much she'd like it and what she'd do with him when it was done, there wouldn't be a discussion of it NOT being done. She started gasping as she could feel her muscles clamping down on the vibrating phallus shoved inside of her. As she came, dripping juices onto the blanket beneath her, and shuddering into the open air, all she could think of was His pierced nipples and flicking the hoops hidden under His shirt while they were both at the office. The thought of another coworker seeing His expression of desire at the office had been too much for her to handle. The idea of getting caught was so delicious.

She lay there gasping, feeling the last spasms of her orgasm and looked down at the shaft of the phallus rocking in tempo with her muscle contractions. Her vagina walls clamped down hard against the phallus as she pulled it out, making it slightly difficult and uncomfortable. As it popped free she spread her arms and legs starfish wide to the sun and breeze, sighing and smiling. This always felt so good!

She took out a bottle of water and granola bar and munched on those as she packed away the blanket and phallus. Sitting on the rock outcrop naked, surveying the woods below her, she thought that maybe a surprise visit to his hotel while he was out of town on work is just what was needed. She of course would let him know she was coming, (it was never good manners to fully surprise someone in a situation like that). The anticipation of her arrival would drive him wild. She laughed, thinking if she told him tonight, he'd probably be rock hard all week. And wouldn't he think it was neat that she'd do something like that?

Hearing some voices drifting up from the woods below her she slowly stood and got dressed. She was in no hurry to clothe her nakedness, who cares if someone saw? But figuring it was probably the city family, she thought prudence was probably best in this situation. After she was finished getting dressed, and had made sure her shoelaces were tied tightly, she slung the daypack over her shoulders and headed back down the outcrop toward the parking area.

She arrived just as the owners of the SUV were getting the kids and dog settled in for the ride home. She giggled as she thought, I read that one right! She walked past just as the father had straightened and made to close the back door. She looked him over suggestively after she saw he had noticed her, and smiled after licking her lips slowly. She blew him a tiny kiss after she saw him start and his eyes widen and walked back to her car chuckling to herself. Maybe after she tired of this project she'd try her hand at an older more settled man...

Etoille
Etoille
2 Followers