A Walk in the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed a handful of my hair, and with a fierce yank, pulled me tight against him. He wrapped one hand around my chest and squeezed, and dropped the switch from his other hand, grabbing instead a handful of my moist cunt. I whimpered audibly. "Oh," he breathed, "I think you like being my whipping post, you sick girl." He slid his fingers into my soaking wet pussy. I leaned into him, not bothering to struggle anymore, knowing it was futile. He rubbed my clitoris, slowly at first, and then faster and faster, until, against my own will, I was writhing against him like a bitch in heat, as delicious pleasure slowly creeped up and over me, and oh god it felt so good, I couldn't help myself. "That's it," he growled. "I know you like this now."

I felt completely and utterly betrayed, as an orgasm tore through me, and I came, right then and there, in his arms, wrenching and turning, gasping and crying out as the surging waves of unwanted pleasure burned me to the core. If it weren't for his strong arm holding me tight, I would have collapsed. When I was finally able to stop shuddering, he reached his hand up, drenched with my cum, and smeared it all over my face.

"Oh, you are such a fucking slut, now." With that last jibe, he lifted me off my feet, loosened the noose and slid it off my neck, and shoved me forward onto the ground below me. I was too exhausted to fight, and still quivering from the orgasm he'd torn from me. The ferns were velvet against my face, and each breath I took smelled of the rich and loamy earth.

I had no chance to recover.

The next thing I felt were his hands pulling me up onto my knees, and then his cock shoving deep into my wet pussy, completing the immense violation. I cried out. He shoved my face into the ferns, and grabbing my tied hands like reins, fucked me hard and fast and deep. I tried to struggle, but he kept shoving me back down, and oh god, oh god, it felt so good, his cock pounding deep in me, and with each thrust, he pounded white hot heat into me, spreading out from my rebellious cunt like a plague. I couldn't stop him, I couldn't stop it. My body revolted against me, and I came with a cry and a sob. And so I knelt there, as he used me like nothing but a fuck toy, and I came again and again as he rode me, and smacked my ass and pulled my hair, until finally he was spent, and he came deep inside me. I could feel his cock pulse when he did, in unison with my pussy.

He slid out and pulled up his pants. I just lay there, feeling utterly forsaken, and utterly mortified, and utterly alive, as every nerve on every inch of me boiled. I could feel his semen creeping out of my pussy. I was beyond caring.

"Get up, bitch," he barked.

With trembling limbs, I managed to get to my knees, and then wobble slowly to my feet. Cum dripped down my leg; mine and his, intermixed. I sniffled.

"Stop that, you whiny brat," He scoffed. I just looked at him, hoping that whatever he had in mind was near its completion, hoping that soon I could go.

"What?" he demanded. "Do you have something to say?"

"P - please," I stammered. "I've done everything you've asked. Please let me go."

"Who says I'm done with you?" He slapped me hard. my head snapped back. He grabbed me by the throat and pulled me closer. "What do you have to do that's more important than me, whore? You're my whore, remember? Or do you need a refresher?" He picked me up again, and slid the noose around my neck, sinching it down tight once more, and stood me on my tiptoes.

"No, no," I begged. "Please no. I just - I just...." I fumbled for words. "I have to pee!" I cried, with a sob.

"Aw," he said with false sympathy. "Here, let me help you." With that, he undid his belt, whipped it out of his beltloops, and whacked me solidly across the back with it. I winced in pain. He whacked me again. And again. I yelped, and jerked, trying desperately to turn away, knowing my efforts were futile.

"You better hurry up and pee, bitch. I don't know about you, but I can keep this up all night." He kept striking me with his belt, bringing fire anew coursing across my backside.

With a wracking sob, I unleashed a flood of steaming urine, running down my leg, mixing with the cum, pooling into a warm, muddy puddle at my feet, and he continued to strike me until at last I was finished.

"Why must you make things so hard on yourself?" He chided.

I panted. He put his belt away. I was humiliated beyond words, but oh so relieved at the same time.

Once again, he bent down and ziptied my ankles. He untied the rope from the tree, and slipped the noose off of my neck. He wrapped up the rope, securing it to his belt, and picked me up like I was a sack of garbage, hefting me over his shoulder, and carried me out of the woods. I could hear the sounds of the river ahead. We must have been going back to his boat.

We finally reached the shore, and he gently set me down on the beach. He pulled out his knife, and sliced off the zip ties from my wrists and my ankles.

He stepped away to the boat. "Catch," He said, tossing me a bag. I reached in and found a towel. I waded into the freezing water, and quickly washed off as much of the dirt and grime and cum and urine off me as I could. The cold water stung my scratches, but soothed my bruises. I splashed my face, feeling immensely refreshed.

He gently helped me climb into the boat, and wrapped a warm blanket around me.

"I have a change of clothes back in the van," he told me, kissing me on the cheek.

"Hey," I whispered to him.

"Yes?" he looked up at me, as he started the engine.

"When we get home, can I take a bath, and next time, can you please bring toilet paper?" I smiled at him.

He laughed and smiled back at me. "I did bring some, baby, but after you kneed me in the balls and hit me with that stick, I didn't feel like playing nice."

"What? But you told me to fight back!" I protested.

He laughed again. "Yes, but I didn't say there wouldn't be consequences for it."

"Thank you, that was fun," I smiled, utterly exhausted and spent.

He winked at me. "Any time."

12