A Walk in the Woods

Story Info
She's trapped in forest by three men.
1.9k words
4.17
167.5k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LucOuarm
LucOuarm
187 Followers

Melissa strolled through the woods. The rustle of leaves, the birdcalls, and her footfalls were the only sounds. She had been on this path many times before and knew that almost no one else would be using it at this time of day during the week.

She stopped and glanced about. From this place she could look back along the trail. Soon a figure appeared walking in the shadows of the trees, far behind her. Melissa turned away and hurried along, trying to put some distance between herself and the pursuer. Her heart began to pound, not only from the exertion, but from the fear of what might happen to her all alone in the wilds.

When Melissa looked back a few minutes later, she saw nothing. She stood silently for a moment, but no sound gave away whoever was behind her. She turned and moved along at her new faster pace. She kept turning her head to look behind her, but saw only an empty path.

The trail was climbing now and her eyes were focused on the ground beneath her feet. She heard a noise in front of her and raised her head. A man, stripped to the waist in a half mask, stood fifty feet in front of her, silently blocking the trail. He was tall and powerful; she could see his strength in the bare chest and arms.

Melissa's heart was pounding. She turned to go back down the trail. Looking back, she saw that the man had not moved, other than to cross his arms in front of his chest. Melissa hurried along.

A figure a hundred feet away was blocking her retreat. She almost thought that it was the same fellow because of the naked upper body and the domino. Then she realized this guy had lighter hair and a slimmer body. Melissa was becoming dizzy; she knew what was going to happen if she could not escape. She ran back the way she had come as she recalled a deer trail leading off to one side.

Melissa, panting and sweating saw the deer trail and turned into it, leaving the path and the two strangers behind. She continued to jog along. She came around a corner formed by a shrubby tree; another male was waiting for her, masked and half naked. Melissa screamed and sank to the ground in despair, gasping for air.

"Get up," he ordered. He has moved a few feet from her.

Melissa slowly rose to her feet, her head hanging. She looked up and saw his finger pointing back the way she had come. Melissa turned and slowly walked back along the deer trail. At the intersection the other two were waiting. They turned away up the trail, and she meekly followed; escape was impossible.

After a few minutes they turned off on a small branch trail and followed it for several minutes. Melissa knew that it led to a pleasant clearing, and the group soon arrived there. "Please, no," she begged.

The two leaders quickly turned and each grabbed an arm.

"No, no, please don't hurt me," she whined.

The third guy brusquely undid her boots and pulled them off along with her thick socks. He began to unbutton her heavy shirt and unfasten her jeans. He pulled the jeans down and made her step out of them. The other two worked her arms out of the shirt. Both garments were tossed casually into the shrubbery.

Melissa was shivering and tears were rolling down her cheeks. She stood there in he bra and panties and watched the three remove their own pants. Their cocks were already semi-erect. "Please," she sobbed, "Please don't hurt me." They began circling her, and she turned, trying to keep all three in view.

A hand reached out and grabbed one arm, pulling her off balance. Melissa staggered and her other arm was restrained. The two holding held her briefly while the third ripped her bra and panties off. She watched the shredded garments fly through the air and land on the grass; then she was being forced down to her knees. A hard dick was inches from her face. "Oh, please, no, no," she cried.

"Suck," a voice ordered. The first ominous male sound.

Melissa took the cock into her mouth. Her arms were released and she began to fondle the balls and wank on the cock with her fingers as she slid it in and out of her mouth. The cock was pulled from her mouth and replaced by another. She repeated her ministrations, looking up at times at the three sneering faces. A third dick was forced upon her sucking lips. Hands were moving all over her body, rubbing, scratching, pinching, finding all her secret places.

While her head was being held to the third cock, her hips were lifted. Melissa was on her feet, bending over to fellate the cock before her. She sensed lips and a tongue probing her cunt. She could feel her pussy reacting as she sucked and was eaten in turn, and an orgasm flooded over her. The mouth was replaced by a hard cock as she moaned, roughly shoved deep into her wet vagina. Now Melissa was being fucked from behind and sucking on a new cock in front. The three kept changing places. She could taste her own juices on each penis as it abandoned her pussy for her mouth.

At last one came in her pussy. He pounded her, pulling her firm ass against him with hands gripping her curvy hips. She felt his cock twitch inside her as it discharged its load of cum into her. She heard him grunt as he came inside her. Melissa neared another orgasm.

The softening penis was pulled from her dripping snatch and offered to her mouth. She began to suck it, tasting his semen mixed with her own fluids. As she sucked him off, she felt another hard dick slip into her. She felt his hips slap against her ass as he pumped his cock deep into her sopping cunt.

The second male took his time, pumping in and out of her slowly but powerfully, letting his full length slip in and out. When he came, he fired his seed so powerfully, that she could feel the cum pumping into her pussy. Melissa felt another climax surge through her.

In a few minutes his cock was in her mouth. She sucked it and licked it, removing the slick soup of her vaginal juice and the two loads of cream. A third cock was pushed into Melissa.

She sucked and was pounded again. She could feel the her juicy pussy leaking a trail of passion juice down her legs. The new cock was thick and stretched her cunt as it slid in and out. She could feel it swell up and pulsate as it added its load of ejaculate to her charged cunt, and she came again.

She was allowed to fall down onto the grass and lay there dizzy from her flight and multiple rapes. She could feel her pussy ooze its full load down her buttocks. Melissa knew that they weren't finished with her yet and wondered how she would survive this. She sneaked glances at them, reclining together a dozen feet away. Time passed.

"Please," she whispered, "no more, please."

One rose and silently came over to her, stroking his dick to hardness as he walked. He knelt between her legs, lifting them up over his broad shoulders. He guided himself into her and pushed deep, until his entire length was buried inside her vagina. He pistoned himself in and out for a long time until his face, twisting in a grimace, revealed he was about to come again. He roughly drove into her as he pumped his cum into her belly. He slowly lowered her legs and let his shrinking cock pull out of her. He walked away and left her; she lay, oozing cum onto the grass.

In a few minutes another walked over to her. He pushed her legs apart and lay on top of her body, easing his cock inside her. This was the big, thick dick, and even in her slick love hole, it still needed some effort to push inside. He lay on her, his chest pressing down her breasts, his lips kissing and biting her neck and shoulders. "Put your legs around me," he directed. Melissa lifted her legs and clasped his waist between her thighs.

He pushed in and out, his huge sausage filling her. She felt her pussy expand and contract as he pumped her. She was so full now that he was forcing her cum-laden juices out of her. He replaced all he had squeezed from her when he came. Melissa could feel him spasm seven times, pumping a thick gob of his semen into her with each jet.

The third fellow got up and came over. He rolled her over onto her stomach and lifted her butt, so she was on her knees. He drove into her pussy, but it was only to lubricate himself. He pulled out and worked the end of his stiff rod against the bud of her ass.

"No! No!" she begged, "It hurts; please no."

He applied some more pressure and the head popped inside her. Melissa screamed. He paused, letting her anal muscles relax, then pushed in farther. Melissa grunted as he pushed in deeper and deeper. He began to pull out and slide in. The pain faded and a small climax washed over her pelvis. He gave her ass a good ride and deposited a load of cum there. When he finished, the others got up and all stood around her as she lay helpless and naked on the trampled grass.

She was shocked as a warm stream of fluid struck her. One guy was urinating on her. Then they walked away down the trail carrying their pants in their hands, laughing and making crude remarks.

Melissa lay sprawled on the grass, leaking semen from her pussy. She was exhausted, not only from her physical workout, but from the tension of her fright from being repeatedly raped and sodomized. Her butt felt strange. Her face and body were smeared with urine, semen, and her own lubrication. She began to notice the chill of the ground and forced herself up. She found the shreds of her bra, but nothing of her panties. One of them must have taken the ragged remains. Melissa found her shirt and jeans and slowly pulled them on. With an effort she forced her socks and boots on.

Melissa began to limp down the trail. The three men were gone without a trace. As she walked, she could feel the fabric of her jeans absorb the cum seeping from her. By the time she reached the trail head, the inside legs of Melissa's jeans were damp down to her ankles. She drove home carefully, still dizzy from the experience. She stripped and showered and lay in her bed with a drink near her hand. The telephone eventually rang, bringing her back from her shallow nap.

"Well, Melissa, was it satisfactory," a female voice asked.

"Oh, yes, it was perfect. I'll mail the check tomorrow."

"One of the guys would like to meet you. Are you interested?"

"I'll think about it and get back to you." Melissa wondered, as she hung up the phone, if it was the guy who took the panties.

LucOuarm
LucOuarm
187 Followers