A Walk on the Beach

Story Info
A short story about less clothes.
1.3k words
3.93
58.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EctoJohn
EctoJohn
26 Followers

The sun was beginning to set on a lovely day as we walked along a boardwalk. We had been vacationing together in this small seaside resort town and have had the time of our live. We had just left the restaurant and were holding hands and talking, walking down from the boardwalk to the beach below it. It was summer, but by this hour things had cooled off some, so most the day's tourists were indoors now. Only stragglers were left, enjoying the emptying beach. We hit the bottom of the passage from the boardwalk and stopped to remove our shoes. Walking on the beach was so much better in bare feet. Our shoes were placed in the bag she carried and we continued on. We made small talk, observations, and declarations to one another how wonderful this trip had been. As we traveled the beach, we reached a section where a pier connected to the boardwalk jutted out over the water for sightseers.

Just as we passed one of the pillars the held up the pier, she pushed me against it and we began to kiss. As the sun set over the horizon and the beach was lit only in a dark orange, we lustfully got close to each other, our lips and tongues doing what they wanted. My arms wrapped around her back as I got caught up in the moment, enjoying the feel of her breasts pressed into my chest. The kiss distracting me, I didn't realize until too late that she began to undo my belt, right there on the beach. Smiling like the devil, she pulled away from the kiss, slipping my belt off nicely. I was somewhat embarrassed that she had stripped away my belt, but despite my objection of people being able to see, I felt my heart beat faster and she knew the situation was turning me on. I watched, growing slightly flushed, as she hid my belt away in her bag. She began walking out from under the pier and motioned for me to follow. It was no big deal, though. I didn't truly need the belt, even if my pants were slightly loose now. I quickly caught up to her and continued our walk.

A while down the beach and the sun was all but gone, the sky was now that wonderful purple color in between the blue of day and the pitch black of night. We had traveled quite a bit past the pier and the amount of people on the beach was now dwindling quickly. A few couples were still straggling like us, taking walks, but it was mostly deserted. Most people had packed and left or were up on the boardwalk now as the moon made it's nightly appearance. She sped up her pace some, and I followed her as she led us around the backside of this dune that jutted out, it's tall beach grass blowing in the slight wind. From behind this dune, we were cut off from view of both the boardwalk and those on the beach, but not by much. She stopped and smiled her devil's smile at me, motioning close. We kissed once more, but only for a moment. I looked down and could only watch as she unbuttoned my pants. Right there on the beach, I was formally stripped of my pants and was now in just boxers and my t-shirt. She had me give them to her to hold, and I couldn't resist her beautiful face. Into the bag they went, joining my belt, and off we walked. I silently hoped people would assume me for wearing a bathing suit in the dark of night, but also was starting to feel aroused at my exposure. Never before had I been this undressed in full view of people. But she held my hand, kissed my cheek, and before I knew it we were strolling along like nothing was different. After a while, I had become accustomed to my predicament and didn't think much of it. I know I got some double takes from other couples, but people passed me without so much of a word. It was too dark for them to really tell by now.

It was full on night now as we continued our leisurely stroll. As we passed less and less people, we happened upon a life guard station. It was abandoned at this hour naturally, and she tugged me behind it. Once again we began to make out, filled with lust. Her body against me in my pantsless state resulted in an erection, but I didn't care. In my mind, we were the only people in existence. It was that mindset that allowed what happened next. Once more, she broke the embrace and began to lift up my shirt. My mouth objected, but my body moved to make her job easier. She knew I had fantasies of exhibitionism and seemed set on helping me achieve them. I was there in public now in nothing but boxers. I was now embarrassed and she knew it. I was also rather aroused at it all, and she knew that too. Not that it was unusual for a man on a beach to be topless, but normally they aren't also in their underwear.

I don't think I could have done this if it was still daylight, but at night I fooled myself to think I could pass for a man in a bathing suit. The shirt now in her bag, she teased my bulging boxers and led me away from that life guard station. I was feeling a massive combination of adrenaline, arousal, anxiety, and excitement as I followed her, looking around to make sure nobody could see me. If someone on the boardwalk had glanced down to the beach, they would have easily seen us. Perhaps they would think it odd, perhaps not, but their opinion didn't matter. My favorite woman in the world was leading me through an exciting adventure and I wouldn't have it any other way.

The moon was full tonite, and between my near nudity and the fun we were having, many laughs were shared. She carried a bag on her shoulder, and with the exception of the boxers I wore, all my clothes were now in it. She, of course, remained clothed, but I didn't mind. She laughed at the bounce of my obvious erection with every step, and I would blush, but I loved it. Every couple of steps now, we would stop to kiss, her hand toying with my cock through the flimsy boxer material. She was keeping me on edge to make sure the cooler night air didn't keep it down. The beach, while dark and mostly void of people, was a stark contrast to the boardwalk, which hadn't slowed down with activity quite as much. We slowly made our way closer and closer to the boardwalk with each step. At the bottom of another walkway back up to the boardwalk level, she stopped me once again. It was very dark in this small corner and could be easily overlooked by anyone looking out to the sea. I knew what she wanted before she even stopped to turn around. As she watched me in the dark, I slid my boxers off and stuffed them in her bag myself. There I was, stark naked, a full erection standing tall, and fully open for any wandering eyes. Her eyes were lustfully staring directly at my cock now. I merely walked close in towards her, held her body against mine, and we kissed. It was the most passionate kiss of the night,, her hands reaching behind me to grab my ass tightly. We both moaned softly as we made out, just out of site of everyone. It was a wonderful end to a wonderful day shared with the most wonderful person. The only thing left to be seen was when she would let me dress again. I had hoped it would be before we got back on the boardwalk.

EctoJohn
EctoJohn
26 Followers