A Walk on the Beach

Story Info
A man's walk on the beach goes awry when he meets a slime.
4.1k words
18.4k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My feet blistered from the heat of the sand and the sun blinded me with an overpowering brightness. It's times like these that make me truly hate the summer season. And the beach. Especially the beach. If it wasn't for the fact that the current month brings such harsh tides to the surrounding area, I would never have gotten even remotely close to these forsaken sands. You see, I am not what you would call particularly "wealthy." Most wouldn't even dare to say that I am "Respectable," in fact nearly everyone I come across usually prefers to use the words "Tramp," or "Vagabond," and even "Scoundrel." I personally prefer the term "Adventurer." And right now, I am "adventuring" this beach for some of the oysters that tend to wash up during this season, and then I plan on taking any pearls that they may be holding so that I can make some easy cash in the next town over. Maybe then I could finally buy some boots that still have their soles on the inside.

I cursed under my breath as I shielded my eyes with an arm and began to wonder if suffering through this heat was actually worth it. I had been walking across this beach for almost an entire ten minutes and I still found nothing. This is almost too much effort for what it's worth. If I keep this up for much longer, I will undoubtedly pass away in a most horrible fashion from all of the heat. And that's when the sun will slowly cook my cadaver, and the salt from the sea will preserve it perfectly. The aroma of my lightly salted and roasted corpse will be irresistible to the birds of the sea. It will be at that point that they will flock to the feast that is my corpse and they will sate their hunger on the most delicious meal they will ever have in their lives. Damn I'm hungry. Maybe I could turn them into a decent lunch once i'm finished searching for pearls. First I need to find those oysters.

I continued my search across the shore, finding absolutely nothing. There were no rocks, there were no shells, and there sure as hell wasn't any oysters. Really now, where are they? Where is anything? All this beach holds is sand and salt. I kicked up some dry sand in my boredom and continued walking. Then I kicked up the sand again. And again. I decided to test my luck and deliver a large sweeping kick to the sand. I watched as the sand shot into the air only to have it blind me as a breeze blew it back into my face. I sputtered and coughed as I tried to wipe the sand away from my eyes only to have it rub in deeper and grind against my skin. I spat out the last bit of sand in time for me to trip over something hard and face-plant into the sand.

"Aww geez...what the fuck was..." I trailed off as I wiped some sand off my face and looked at my feet.

An oyster. It was a fucking oyster. I scrambled up into a sitting position and dug the rest of the oyster out of the sand. I grinned hysterically as I lifted the...oddly light mollusc into the air. I turned the oyster over and inspected it further. It was then that I noticed that it was actually not an oyster I was holding, but half an oyster. Shit. I chucked the shell back towards the ocean and sighed in disappointment as it fell just short, lodging itself into the wet sand in front of the tide with a soft "crack." Wait, that can't be right. I stood up and picked the shell back up. I glanced at the sand as the tide washed over my feet and concealed the small mark that was left by the shell. I gave the oyster a quick throw back into the sand, and another "crack" met my ears. I squatted over the sand and ran it through my fingers..

"Must be some pretty Hard sand," I muttered. I decided to dig through it to see what the sound was, but a third "crack" interrupted me. That's when I realized that I was a huge idiot, and that the sound couldn't have been coming from the sand. I shielded my eyes from the sun as I cast my gaze across the beach. Whatever it was that made that sound couldn't have been that far away. I noticed that there was someone in the distance, and they made a quick movement with their hands, almost as if they were slamming something into the ground. As they finished the movement, a soft "crack" echoed through the beach. Now I don't know what that person could be slamming into the sand that's hard enough to make an audible crack, nor do I know what kind of person could be strong enough to hit something into the sand fast enough to crack anything, but I did know that this person was the first thing I found during all my time searching. I stepped out of the tide to get back in the sand and walked towards that figure in the distance to get a closer look.

The first thing I noticed was that this person who was sitting in the sand was an odd shade of light blue. Huh. Furthermore, they seemed as if they were oddly transparent as well, and they appeared to be wearing a dress. Before I got the chance to inspect this strange figure even more, I discovered that there was a dozen or so shells laying in disarray at the person's feet, and a sturdy-looking rock was nestled in the sand in front of them. The person made another quick move, slamming a brown object against the rock's edge, issuing forth a solid "crack." They then pulled the object in two and inspected one of the halves. A girlish giggle left the person's throat as they daintily pulled a small, shiny orb out of the object, holding it between their forefinger and thumb as they looked it over.

"What a pretty pearl! What are the chances that I would find another one? If this keeps up, I can make a nice little necklace before I head back. Here, rest with all the others in the pile there," The figure finished their sentence by plopping the pearl into the sand behind her. Did she just say pearl and pile? The peculiar girl then picked up another brown object that, now that I have a closer look, is obviously an oyster.

"Woah woah woah! Wait!" I cried out, running towards the sitting girl; I couldn't just let her take all the pearls for herself!

"Hmm? Now who are you?" Her light voice greeted my ears and she placed the oyster down and turned to face me. Then it hit me that this person was not exactly human. You would think that the fact that she was an outlandish color would have tipped me off, but I'm not exactly the sharpest pea in the pod. Now that I can see this girl's face, or more accurately, see through her face, I could finally inspect her features accurately.

The girl's body was made of an inhuman color, as I mentioned earlier. Her feminine, pleasant face, her pupiless, carefree eyes, her shoulder-length hair and even the dress she was wearing. All of it was the color of the sea. Her figure was also oddly transparent, as if it was some clear ocean water. And about that dress: it seemed to clothe her loosely, with elaborate designs gracing the fringes of her sleeves and skirt. She was even wearing a veil with similar designs. Now that I think about it, the dress she was wearing looked a lot like a wedding dress. The strange transparency of her body and the cerulean shade reminded me a lot of clear water. And the strange way in which her body shimmered and lightly jiggled as it moved reminded me of Jelly. That might just be my hunger speaking. Now all of this is fine and dandy, but i'm a simple man with simple priorities, and right now my priority is wondering why this girl was wearing transparent clothes and was still able to hide her modest breasts all the while revealing the entirety of her thighs and...

The girl giggled again, snapping my attention back to her and away from her nether regions.

"Well? Do you like my dress?" She questioned, standing out of the sand, brushing the grains off of her knees.

"I always thought it was quite beautiful, It could always swim through the waves with such ease." A short twirl served the dual purposes of showing off her dress and figure.

"Wait, hold on a moment," I interrupted, causing her to face me once more with a small smile on her face. "I can see through you, your skin is blue, and you said something about your dress helping you swim. I don't know what you are exactly, so i'm pretty sure that you aren't human." The girl took a few steps towards me and placed a hand on my shoulder. Her touch felt oddly soft, as if it was some sort of gel.

"You're right, I'm not human," she traced a finger down my chest. "But you are," she leaned in close to my ear and whispered "And I think your people are just the cutest things."

I jumped back and placed my hands on her shoulders to hold her still. Her skin was soft and damp, and it felt as if my hands sunk into her shoulders ever so slightly. "Hang on a moment! Let's take a few steps back real quick." I took my hands off of the girl and continued. "I think you have the wrong idea here. All I want is to get my hands on some pearls, and I can't help but notice that you took them all for yourself." I motioned to the quite sizable pile of pearls that was resting in the sand.

"Oh, is that all you want?" The maiden took another step towards me. "Just some of my pretty little pearls? I have grown quite fond of them, and I would hate to just lose them. Maybe we could make a little trade. I'll let you have everything I found, and in exchange," She wrapped her arms around my shoulders. "Maybe you could do me a favor?"

Now i'm not the most intelligent man, but I knew that she wasn't talking about anything particularly innocent. And if the fact that the girl was pressing her body against mine was any indication, neither was she. "What-uhh, what is it you want exactly?" I managed to stutter out; I had to make sure that she was actually thinking about the same thing I was. She hummed sweetly into my ear, sending vibrations from her breast into mine.

"I want to be your little pearl. I want you to want me," she emphasized this with a light peck on my cheek and smiled sweetly at me.

Fuck. Alright, well, calm down. This isn't exactly the worst turn of events, I've done worst things for money in the past, and this really isn't the worst proposition in the world. I would have liked another few moments to think this through thoroughly, but it appears that my partner here wanted to cut to the chase.

She sunk to her knees, sliding her hands down my sides and resting them on my hips. My "Pearl" looked up into my eyes and flashed a quick smile before she pressed her mouth against my crotch, cutting off my breath with a gasp. Immediately I felt a strong warmth surge through my being, growing stronger with each passing moment. I could feel myself slowly pushing more and more against the seams of my pants, trying to break free from its tight confines. My partner's open mouth embraced my groin with a blissful heat. The beautiful girl did not look away from my face once. At this point, I could feel a damp warmness slowly seep through my clothes to meet my skin, only serving to redouble my body's efforts to free my member from its imprisonment. I stammered something out about having to drop my pants first. My lover moved her head and broke eye-contact for the first time, glancing at the leather belt that was holding my rugged pants up. Her hands slid away from my hips and met at my belt, carefully undoing the latch. With a slow pull, my pants slid down and caught on my now-throbbing rod. "Pearl" latched one of her hands onto my waistband and jerked it down, jolting her head back as my dick jumped up to greet her.

"You're almost as excited for this as I am," she grinned, inspecting my dick with a few exploratory prods with her finger. Her tongue flicked out to graze my head and she wrapped her fingers around my shaft.

"Almost as excited," she reinforced her point by slowly pumping her hands against my cock.

Her soft hands had some sort of natural wetness of sorts, and this fact was made perfectly clear when she began to stroke me. She effortlessly ran her fingers across my length, flashing me that oddly innocent smile of her's the entire time. The girl's hands left small traces of whatever it was she was made out of with every stroke, acting as some sort of natural lubricant. With each passing moment, she started to stroke me faster and harder, and the lubricant she was leaving was only enabling her to move more easily. I could feel my breath beginning to run short while an overwhelming heat built up in my cheeks and breast. I had never felt a sensation quite like this before, and as odd as the situation was, I liked it. She continued to pump her hands, barely glancing down at her plaything as she set herself to work. When she finally felt as if my prick was erect enough, she removed her hands from my rod and rested them on my hips.

My "Pearl" grinned at me from her knees and then shifted her focus to the throbbing manhood in front of her. She leaned forward, placing her lips on the head as if she were giving it a small kiss. Her transparent tongue snaked out of her lips and lifted my tip, guiding it into her eager lips and running my dick down her mouth, reaching the back of her throat. If i thought that her gel-like hands were pleasant, than the interior of her mouth was ecstasy.It felt as if my cock was engulfed in a body of water dedicated to please me. There was even a current inside caressing me. Or maybe that was my lover's tongue. I couldn't tell for sure, but whatever it was, it sure as hell made it worth the fact that I could see my dick getting sucked off by looking through my partner's face. After sliding her head back so that only the tip was resting inside her mouth, "Pearl" looked back up to meet my eyes. She somehow managed to portray the warmth of her smile with her eyes alone.

The coldness of the air harassed my warm, damp member. Luckily, I did not have to suffer it for long as my lover began to bob her head along my shaft. She worked her tongue across my shaft all the while she pumped her head against my groin, as if she was trying to milk me of the fluids that I could feel building up inside me. The combination of "Pearl's" tongue-massage coupled with her serene, kind face proved too much for me, as I could feel a sensation growing within my crotch. I began to warn my partner that I was about to reach my limit through ragged breaths, but I let my voice trail off when she gave me a wink, wrapping her arms around the back of my hips and pushing her face as close to my body as she physically could, taking my entire length down her throat and closing her eyes as her soft, damp body squished up against mine. I couldn't hold it in any longer, I reached my limit. I let out a ragged moan as I pressed my hands against the back of "Pearl's" head, releasing my seed down her throat. With every new spurt of Jizzm, I could see it as it mixed in with my partner's throat. The white cream floated inside of my lover's body, swirling and mixing with the strange material she was made of.

The girl unwrapped her two hands from behind my back and slipped her mouth off of me with a wet slurp. A few thin strands of blue gel dangled from my cock, connecting it to the maiden's lips. She lifted a hand and wiped the gel off her mouth with her sleeve, letting out another girlish giggle. She got off her knees and stood upright once more while I leaned over and tried catch my breath. The experience knocked the breath out of me, and the cool air tingling my groin did not exactly help me to regain my senses. That wasn't a bad experience, really, but it was quite an odd one. It's not every day that you go from meeting a new girl to cumming down her throat in the first few minutes you meet her. The fact that this girl was some sort of different species only helped to make the experience even more surreal. At any rate, this was now done with and I can finally get what I came for.

"So," I panted, "Glad I could help out. I really need to get going now. I'll just go ahead and take these pearls and.." I began to pull my pants up, walking over to the pile of shiny orbs while I spoke. Before I could reach them, I felt two slender arms wrap around my waist.

"Aww, why don't you stay a little longer? You won't regret it." The girl's head rested on my shoulder, whispering sweetly into my ear. I gently, yet firmly, unlatched her arms from around my waist and said "I appreciate the offer, but I'm a busy man. You see, I am an adventurer, and I need these pearls for...uh, my adventure! So I really need to get going, but I'm glad I could assist you with...whatever...that was," I kneeled down to grab the pearls while I spoke. After grabbing a handful of pearls, I reached down to place them in one of my pockets. An ocean breeze blew past me, ruffling my tattered vest. That was when I felt a numb sting in my arm. The pearls toppled out of my useless hand as my arm fell limply to my side.

"What the hell was.." My question was answered after I turned my head to look behind me, back at the Girl I just spent time with. A long, white thread waved in the air, touching my tricep. My eyes followed the thread to it's source, and it appears that it originated from the girl's skirt. She stared at me blankly for a moment, and I glanced back and forth between the thread and the maiden.

"Oh...oops," She mumbled nervously. "That was supposed to stun you, I didn't mean to do..well, that," She motioned to my lame arm.

"What the shit?"

"The wind, how should I say this, the wind sort of blew my tentacle off course.." Her voice trailed off.

"What the shit?"

"...I'm not exactly done yet. Sorry!" She flashed me a quick apologetic smile, flicking another thin tentacle out from the bottom of her dress

"What the sh-!" my excellent rebuttal was cut short by the tap of the second tentacle between my shoulders. I felt a strange numbness flow through my limbs, my other arm falling limp and my knees buckling out from under me. I was granted another taste of sand as I fell face-first for the second time that day. Two soft hands rolled me over so that I was looking up into the cloudless azure sky. I would have taken the moment to appreciate the view if I wasn't undoubtedly about to be eaten by some sort of monster. A few quiet footsteps later, the maiden stood over me.

"I never wanted to do this, but I couldn't just let you walk away. Not while you still have so much use left in you," She bent over, grabbing onto my pants and sliding them off my legs. "It's ok, just calm down and let me take care of you," I noticed that for some reason I was erect once more, chalking that up to being caused by whatever it was her tentacles did to me. Speaking of which, I was slowly losing more and more feeling and my eyelids grew heavy. "Just relax, I can take care of everything from here. You've been such a good boy, I'll take care of you real well," The girl positioned herself above my waist, slowly squatting down, holding onto my chest with one hand to stabilize herself as the other gripped my shaft to guide it to its destination. I drifted off into sleep before her body met mine.

I awakened after what I assumed to be several hours later, if the high sun was any indication. My trousers were thrown over my legs, covering my groin and not much else. I was incredibly groggy, but I was quickly regaining my senses with every passing second. After I regained the ability to sit up, I looked down at my legs and discovered that they were a tender shade of red. Damn. The pain in my legs started to settle in at about the same as the soreness in my pelvis. I shook my head and ran my fingers through my hair, shedding off all the sand I could. I took a moment to contemplate my life and criticized every action that led me to this point. As I reached the more recent moments of my series of screw-ups, and sudden dread threw its weight over my shoulders.

Where are the pearls? Oh no, don't tell me that I dealt with that creature, burnt my legs, and slept in the sand for nothing! I shifted in the sand, trying to regain my balance so that I could stand once more. I soon managed to stand on my shaking legs and looked for those pearls. My pants fell to the ground while I took a quick look around the immediate area. Just as I feared, there was not a single pearl in sight. I sighed, rubbing my face. It was just my luck that something as easy as finding oysters could go so wrong. I resigned myself to defeat and decided to just go ahead and put my pants back on. I pulled my clothes back over my legs, dealing with the stinging pain that I felt every time my skin made contact with the fabric.

12