A Walk on the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While throwing my buckle around my waist, my hand brushed something bulging within my pocket. I reached inside to fish the object out of my pocket, perplexed over how I never noticed the object this entire time. My fingers gripped several small, smooth orbs, and I pulled the object out. A pearl necklace slid out of my trousers and rested in my hand. The pearls were held together by a white thread that was bound tightly around each individual orb, chaining the beautiful spheres together. I could still feel a weight in my pocket, so I shifted the necklace to my opposite hand and reached in once more, grasping another sphere. I wondered if it was a pearl that slipped out of the thread, but I realized that the necklace appeared entirely complete. I opened my hand, revealing another pearl. Resting in my palm was an illustrious black sphere, as dark as a raven's feathers. My eyes widened in shock; I could immediately tell that this smooth black pearl could fetch me a great price. I grinned, throwing the necklace around my neck and rolling the pearl between my fingers.

The sound of the waves gently rumbling as it caressed the shore snapped me back to the present, and I remembered that I needed to find someplace to sell my findings before I could daydream about the money I could make. Rolling the pearl between my fingers, I turned and headed back the way I came.

End

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Claimed by a Goo Girl Ch. 01 College dude has a run in with a strange blue ooze.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
His Monster Girls Ch. 01 Jade figurines turn into something more.in NonHuman
Monster Girl Adventure Female monsters pursue a man to satiate their appetites.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
A Real-Life Goo Girl A researcher is trapped in a lab with an unusual slime girl.in Erotic Horror
Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001 Mike inherits an old house. There's a nymph in the tub!in NonHuman
More Stories