A Walk on the Dark Side Ch. 02

Story Info
Two Asian sisters satisfy cuckolded husband.
2.2k words
4.32
97.2k
8
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 02/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave sat in his car and thought. Where could he go to get laid. He had just witnessed his wife getting royally screwed by two of his mates and now he wanted his turn. He thought about going to a club but there was no guarantee of success and he might get even more frustrated. Then, suddenly, it came to him. If his friend Sam was with Daves wife then Sams wife had to be at home. She couldn't have gone out because they had two young children.

Sams wife, Safia, was, like Sam, from a Pakistani family. She was about 5ft 2ins with an average figure. Dave had no idea what her body was really like because she usually wore loose fitting traditional clothes. However, he had a feeling that it would be small and firm – unlike his cock which at that moment was large and firm! Safia had coffee coloured skin and very long dark hair, which she usually wore tied back. Dave imagined that hair loose and trailing across his lap as she gave him a blow job. He decided that it had to be worth a try so he set off for Sams house.

Safia opened the door to him and looked surprised. "Saleems not here" she said. "I thought he was out with you".Safia always called Sam by his real name, Saleem.

"No" replied Dave. "I was late and I missed him. I was just hoping that I might catch him before he left. Do you mind if I use your phone? The battery on my mobile has died".

"Of course – come in" said Safia.

The phone was in the living room so they went through. Dave started to dial a number. It was actually the speaking clock, but he was only going to have an imaginary conversation.

"Would you like something to drink" asked Safia.

Dave knew that they didn't keep alcohol in the house so he asked for tea. That would keep her in the kitchen for a while whilst he pretended to phone round looking for Sam.

Safia came back with the tea. "Any luck" she asked.

"No, I don't know where he's gone. I'll just drink my tea and go home".

Dave was sat on the sofa. Safia sat opposite him and Dave studied her. Her hair was tied back as usual and she wore cream traditional trousers with a matching top. It was quite silky and sheer and Dave could make out her bra underneath. It was a rather unflattering garment, functional rather than attractive. This wasn't looking good – Dave hated unsexy underwear. Just then the door opened and a young Pakistani girl entered. She looked a lot like Safia, but younger. He knew Safia was only 19 so he guessed that this girl was about 16.

"This is my sister, Sabine" said Safia.

"Pleased to meet you" said Dave.

Sabine was wearing similar clothes to Safia, but all in black. The top was quite tight. Dave couldn't see her underwear through the black top but he couldn't help noticing her nipples! They were erect and straining at the thin material.

Safia also noticed this. "She looks pleased to see you" she joked.

This caught Dave off guard. He'd never heard Safia make any kind of sexual comment before. He couldn't think of anything appropriate to say so he just smiled.

Safia stood up. "I'm just going to check on the children".

Dave made small talk with Sabine for a while, but he couldn't take his eyes off her nipples, which were still standing proud. Sabine was shorter than her sister, maybe not even 5ft. She was also much slimmer. With her young looks she appeared almost childlike. Dave started to feel like a pervert but it didn't stop his cock getting harder.

"So, are you still at school?" he asked.

"Only for a couple more months. I'm eighteen now" she replied. Dave started to come to terms with his lust – at least she was old enough.

Safia came back into the room and Dave noticed something was different straight away. The top and trousers were the same but the sensible bra was gone. In its place was a very sheer lacy affair. Daves cock got even harder. Now why would a girl go and change her underwear? Only if she thought someone was going to see it! She had also untied her hair. Like Sabines it now hung loose, almost reaching her waist. Dave struggled to find something to say.

"Sabines just been telling me that she's 18 now" said Dave, rather feebly.

"Yes" replied Safia. "18 and never been kissed!"

"Safia – do you mind. I'll have you know I've been kissed, and more, plenty of times" said Sabine hotly.

"OK! But you're still a virgin. At your age I was pregnant with my second child".

Dave didn't know where to look. This was definitely a side of Safia that he'd never seen before.

"Don't you worry Safia" said Sabine. "I know where everything is and what it does!"

Safia sat down on the sofa next to Dave. She said "I don't think Dave believes you. Why don't you come over and show him that you do know how to kiss".

Sabine thought for a minute, then stood up and came over to stand in front of Dave. He saw her slim shape in front of him and still her nipples were trying to escape. She put one leg onto the sofa and sat astride him, looking deep into his eyes. Dave could almost feel the heat from her young pussy against his hard cock. He knew she had to be feeling him pushing against her. Sabine slowly lowered her face towards his and kissed him gently on the lips. He felt her soft hair fall against his face. She pulled back a little, looked into his eyes again, then lowered her lips back to his. This time it was much more passionate and her tongue forced its way into his mouth. It was all Dave could do to stop himself cumming in his pants.

Dave felt a hand go behind his neck. "Hey, little sister! Leave some for me!". It was Safia. She pulled his head away from Sabine and he felt her tongue go into his mouth. Dave was pinned down to the sofa by Sabine but his hands were still free. His left hand found Sabines hip and he worked it up under her top. He touched the warm flesh of her waist and kept it moving up. He found her tits – he was right, no bra. Her tits were small and very firm but her nipples seemed huge by comparison. He started rolling one between his thumb and forefinger. Sabine closed her eyes and savoured his touch.

Meanwhile, Daves right hand had found Safias leg. He slid it up her thigh as her legs parted willingly. His hand stopped at her pussy and he started to massage it gently through her trousers. He felt Safias hand on his pulling him hard into her. This was unbelievable! Not only was he about to fuck two Pakistani sisters, but one of them was his friends supposedly demure wife!

Dave felt Sabine move and she quickly removed her top. She then stood up and Dave slipped his hands into the top of her trousers and pulled them down. Sabine was wearing the briefest pair of black panties, which he also quickly removed. She stood before him, looking younger than ever. He hoped that they hadn't lied to him about her age but he wasn't going to stop now.

While he had been undressing Sabine, Safia had stood up and removed her top and trousers. The whitelacy bra was hardly covering her tits and she also had tiny matching panties. Her body was much more womanly than Sabines. She looked better than he ever could have imagined. Safia quickly removed her bra and panties. Both sisters had smooth coffee skin and both hard dark brown nipples. Sabines nipples looked bigger than her sisters, but that was probably because her tits were smaller. Dave then noticed that both girls were completely shaven – he could see their cunt lips glistening with wetness.

Sabine knelt in front of Dave and unfastened his trousers. He lifted his hips so that she could remove them, along with his pants. Sabine stared longingly at his hard cock. "Look" she said to Safia. "His cock is complete and uncut". Dave remembered that Muslim men were always circumcised. Safia reached across and stoked his member. "That feels good" she whispered. "I want it first" said Sabine, and lowered her mouth onto his ock. Safia unbuttoned his shirt and Dave leaned forward to help her take it off. Sabines hair cascaded across his lap, just as he had imagined Safias doing. Safia was, instead, licking his nipples. Dave put his hand behind her a found her moist pussy from behind. He slipped a finger in. She was very, very wet so he tried another and another until he had all four fingers deep in her cunt. She was squirming on his hand, then she looked up at him and said "I want you to lick me". Safia stood up and Dave lowered himself back so that he was now lying on the sofa. Sabine never let his cock slip from her mouth. Safia climbed on top of Dave and lowered her dripping pussy onto his face. He eagerly sucked on her juices, sliding his tongue along her slit until he found her clit. As he touched it he felt her shudder, and she pushed down on him as the orgasm hit her. She looked down at him with lust in her eyes.

"That's a shame!" said Dave. "I wanted you to cum with me inside you".

Safia smiled and replied "It's not me you're going to fuck, that's why I needed to cum on your face. No, you're cock is being saved for my virgin sister!".

Safia slid off him and Dave could now see Sabine again. She stopped licking his cock and slowly ran her tongue up his body. Safia took hold of a length of her hair and used it to wipe her juices off Daves face.He felt Sabines small tits brush against his cock and he nearly covered them in cum. Then she raised her tiny body over his and slowly lowered her tight pussy towards his stiff cock. As she did so Safia took hold of it ready to guide it into her sister. Sabine gently touched her cunt against his quivering cock. With Safia holding it she gradually took him into her. She was tight, very tight. Dave had never had a virgin before and he didn't think he would last long.

"Sabine" said Safia softly. "Lower yourself onto him all the way. It will hurt at first but it will be a nice pain. I've never had an uncut cock and now you are having one as your first!"

Sabine did as she was told and Dave broke through all the way into her. He started thrusting, gently at first but then more urgently. These two sisters had really fired him up and in a few stokes he felt his balls tighten as he shot all his cum into that virgin cunt.

Sabine eased herself off him. There was a little blood but not too much.

"There" said Safia. "That wasn't too bad was it. Next time you'll enjoy it even more".

Next time! Dave felt his cock start to stiffen again!

"Sabine, go and clean yourself up. I don't want a mess all over my carpet" instructed Safia. Sabine picked up her clothes and went upstairs. Safia now took hold of Daves cock, massaging it gently.

"You seemed to enjoy my little sister" said Safia. "I taught her well, didn't I!" Dave replied "How could you teach her that. You haven't got one of those". He motioned towards his cock.

"No", said Safia. "But Sam has! She's been practicing on him for a few months now. Of course, his is circumcised".

A thought came into Daves head. "Have you got any more sisters?" he enquired.

"Yes " replied Safia. "But she's only 16. You have to wait a while for her. In the meantime, since you're getting hard again I think it's my turn for a good fucking! I've only ever had Saleems Muslim cock inside me and I want to catch up with Sabine by having my first uncut one".

Safia knelt on the floor and leaned forward over the sofa. Dave moved round behind her and slid his cock into her pussy. It was very wet and not as tight as Sabines but he was soon thrusting deep into her. He reached forward and took a tit into one of his hands. He rolled the big hard nipple between his fingers. His other hand reached down in front of Safia and found her clit. He felt her start to tense as another orgasm washed over her. As he looked down and saw his white cock pumping in and out of her light brown body his balls tightened and he shot his seed deep inside her. In less than an hour he had filled two lovely brown pussies, one a virgin and the other a slut wife! Would he really have to wait 2 years for the other sister?