A Walk on the Dark Side Ch. 03

Story Info
Black wife gets with his friends on video.
1.5k words
4.22
54.9k
6
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 02/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anji stared at the video picture on her TV. She couldn't believe her eyes! It wasn't the fact that this was a hom-made porno movie that shocked her – it was the people who were featured in it.

Anji was 47 and had been married to Rob for 19 years. Rob was white but Anji had an Indian background. Her complexion was light brown, more like a good suntan, but her features were unmistakably Indian. They had a son, Paul, who was 18. Throughout their marriage Anji had kept herself in shape. At just 5ft and with a figure measuring 34-24-35 she weighed just 112lbs – the same as the day she married Rob. She had never been unfaithful to her husband, although she had come close a few times!

Yesterday she had found a video tape hidden at the back of Robs wardrobe. She had assumed it was porn and, not having much interest in that sort of thing, she had left it there. Today, however, she had got curious. She wondered what kind of thing he liked to watch. It was this video that was now playing.

It started with the image of a beautiful, sexy black girl in a bedroom. She was wearing a white blouse and a red mini skirt. The blouse was undone to reveal a lovely pair of tits hardly covered by a grey and red lacy bra. Anji had recognised the girl at once – it was her friend Suzi. Suzi was married to Dave, Robs best friend. Anji also realised that the video was recent. She had been at Suzi's birthday party, just a couple of months ago, when she had received the matching bra and thong from Dave as a present.

On screen Suzi posed seductively in front of the camera. She caressed her tits with one hand and, with the other, lifted her skirt to show the thong. Suzi had a beautiful body – slim yet voluptuous. She was now almost having sex with the camera. Anji thought that Dave must have made the video so that Suzi could show off her birthday present. But what was Rob doing with a copy?

Anji continued to watch. Suzi had now removed her blouse and was wriggling out of her skirt, all the time pouting at, and flirting with, the camera..

She reached behind her and undid the bra, letting it fall to the floor. She had magnificent tits and big, black hard nipples. Suzi moved back and sat on the edge of the bed, sliding her thong down as she did so. She then laid back on the bed and the camera zoomed in on her face. She said something but the sound was poor and Anji couldn't make it out, so she turned up the volume on the TV.

The camera zoomed back to show Suzi full length on the bed. One of her hands was playing with a nipple and the other was fingering her pussy. Suzi appeared to look to the side of the camera and said "I want you to eat me, now!"

Anji saw a figure enter the picture from the left. She couldn't see the face because Suzi had raised her legs to give better access to her cunt. One thing she knew, though. This wasn't Suzi's husband. Dave was white and the man burying his tongue in Suzi's pussy was brown! Not black like Suzi, but brown. It would appear that Dave was videoing his wife having sex with another man.

Suzi looked back towards the camera and said "Come closer". The camera moved towards her and Suzi stretched out a hand. The camera panned downwards and Anji saw Suzis black hand close over a white cock and start to work it. Then the camera panned left towards the man eating Suzis pussy. As it did so the man looked up It was Saleem! Saleem (or Sam as he was known to them) was another friend of Rob and Dave. He was a Pakistani lad who had a lovely wife and two babies.

The camera was starting to shake a bit now. Suzis attention to the cameramans cock was obviously giving him some pleasure. He must have thought it was worth a view because he brought the camera back to focus on it. Suzis hand was no longer there, though. She had replaced it with her mouth and her full lips were sucking hungrily on the white cock. Although Anji didn't really like porn she was getting a little turned on by the contrast of black on white!

Again the camera zoomed back to show Sam kissing his way up Suzis flat stomach and his tongue lapped at her big, hard, black nipples. Sam turned towards the camera and said "I'm going to fuck her now! You film me and I'll get you when it's your turn" The cameraman reluctantly withdrew his cock from Suzis mouth and moved back. Suzi raised her legs and Sam moved his cock towards her cunt. Slowly he teased her with the head just entering her.

Suzi was squirming in ecstasy. "Fuck me, you bastard! I want you inside me now! I want you to fill me with your cum!". Sam pushed deep into her. Slowly at first, but then his thrusts got more urgent. Suzis legs were right up over his shoulders. He was as deep inside her as he could get. Suzi shouted "God! I'm cumming". Her hips pushed up to meet his and her body shook with an intense orgasm. Sam, watching her face, felt his balls tighten and with a groan he too started to cum.

Suzi took a couple of minutes to recover and Sam slipped out of her. She looked towards the camera and whispered "And now I want some white meat!"

Sam got off the bed and cane round towards the camera. Anji heard him say "Go on, pal. Don't worry, I won't miss anything". There was a bit of shaking around as the camera changed hands and then Anji saw a white figure come into view, but only from the waist down. Again Suzis succulent lips closed over his cock. She brought her hand up to play with his balls as she face-fucked him. She looked upwards and said "So, are you ready to fill me with your cum now?" Anji heard only a moan in reply. Suzi continued "Fuck me from behind. I want the camera to get both our faces when we cum".

Suzi turned around to face the camera. Her long dark hair hung down over her face and she brushed it back. The man moved round behind her and the camera zoomed back to get all the action. It was the first time that Anji had seen the white mans face. It wasn't Suzis husband Dave – it was Rob! Anjis own husband had been filming Sam fuck Daves wife and now he was going to fuck her too!

Rob looked down at the lovely ebony arse in front of him. He held onto Suzis hips and jammed his cock into her. There was no point in being gentle – she was already dripping with juices, both her own and Sams. He started to push in and out of her black cunt. He had got pretty excited watching Sam fuck her but she was so slippery that he wasn't getting much feeling. Suzi sensed the problem. Looking straight into the camera she said "Rob, do you want to fuck my arse?"

"Now that's an offer I can't refuse" smiled Rob. He took his cock out of Suzis pussy and reached down with his hand to rub the the juices from her cunt up to her tight black arsehole.. Gradually he worked a finger in, then two, until he was sure she was ready. Then, slowly, he started to push his cock into her. Suzi winced a little at first but soon relaxed. She had obviously done this before. Rob was starting with slow, gentle strokes.

Suzi looked up at the camera and smiled. "Well, Sam" she said. "Judging by your hard brown cock this is turning you on too. Are you ready to cum again?"

"I didn't think I would so soon" replied Sam. "But I am!"

Suzi smiled again. "Then why don't you wank yourself and you can cum over my face. I want to watch you cumming while Rob cums in my arse".

Anji saw that Rob was now moving faster. She and Rob had never done anal sex and she wondered where he learned to like it. Probably from this slut Suzi! The camera was starting to shake a bit. Sam was apparently going to do just as Suzi had asked him.

Suzi had now moved a hand down to her pussy and was fingering her clit while Rob continued to fuck her arse. Anji could see that they were both close to cummimg. Suzi turned her head towards Rob. "I'm going to cum again. Shoot it into me!". As she turned back towards the camera a stream of cum hit her lips. Sam had obviously peaked. Suzi stuck her tongue out and licked the cum from around her mouth. Then Rob grunted and spasmed as he emptied his seed into her arse. That pushed Suzi over the edge and she shuddered with another orgasm.

Anji looked at the screen. Her husband was up to his balls in Suzis arse and the sexy, black wifeslut had cum dripping from every orifice. This wasn't what she had expected to see!