A Walk on the Wild Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers

"You...like...THIS...Winston?" she asked, gasping and leering down at him. "I...love...to be... on top. I can...fuck you...all night...this way." Winston was absolutely fine with that sentiment, even if now it was his turn to lose a little maneuverability and mobility. He was perfectly happy to allow Veronica to take over the riding chores for a bit.

Winston now had a much better angle for groping Veronica's lovely, bouncing breasts, which jiggled ever so succulently as she slammed herself up and down atop his marauding tool. But, Veronica didn't allow Winston ALL the nipple play. She wanted some, too. So, while her pussy pounded his crotch with sexual fury, she bent down and sucked HIS nipples. This made it more difficult for him to grope her luscious tits, but it was a tradeoff. Her hot mouth on his nipples, and her hot pussy squeezing his cock. It was melting his brain in such a scrumptious way that he decided his fondling fingers could use a rest anyway.

Winston simply lay there on his back, either giddily watching Veronica's chest bounce up and down, or feeling her mouth sucking his nipples. It was all delicious. Veronica used her vaginal muscles to squeeze his penis in a powerful grip, as if trying to somehow suck the cum from his testicles with those very muscles. Winston didn't mind at all.

But, once again, Veronica refused to stay in one position.

"Winston...my dear...have I....ever...showed you...my lovely...bottom? If not...you're about...to receive...a lovely... treat... I'm very...proud of...my ass. I think...you'll...enjoy it."

With that, Veronica whirled on Winston's shaft, moving so deftly and skillfully that she never slipped off of it for even an instant. Before Winston knew it, her back was to him, and she resumed her steadfast humping atop his delighted member.

"Now...look at...this," she gasped, bending over, but not slowing her eager pounding of his cock.

She bent over far enough that she could wrap her arms around Winston's legs, grabbing the backs of his calves with her hands. This afforded him an unfettered, mouth-watering view of her entire glorious backside. As she slid herself up and down his penis, he watched that lush ass rise and fall, the flesh of her cheeks rippling slightly with her efforts.

Her ass was indeed beautiful, round and firm and touchable. And so he did just that, reaching out both hands to fondle that irresistible full moon. This seemed to animate Veronica even more. Gasping and panting, she not only slid herself up and down along his shaft, but she also rotated her hips in a circular motion, wiggling her bottom as she rode his muscle. The rotating served two purposes: it apparently enflamed Winston - judging by the increased groping of his hands - and it caused the head of his penis to literally scour every inch of the inside of her canal...leading to such incredibly delicious sensations. So, up and down went that adorable ass...round and round, and up and down. It was mesmerizing to the ecstatically happy book salesman.

But, an even more delectable view was afforded by this position. As if watching Veronica's ass rise and fall and rotating his captive cock in intriguing circles inside her wasn't enough, something else not only caught his eye, but emblazoned its imprint on his psyche forever.

Bent low with her fine bottom high in the air afforded the desirable view of her sweet, dripping opening being thoroughly stuffed by his hungry cock. Below those kissable cheeks, the lips of her pussy squeezed his member tightly, gliding rapidly up and down his tool on a more than adequate layer of natural lubrication. His shaft glistened wetly as he watched that gorgeous pussy racing along its length, sucking him in deep, slapping loudly into his crotch over and over again. It was as if Veronica's steaming sex was greasing his rod for its own sordid purposes. Not only did it feel incredible, but watching every moment of it unfold before his eyes was something he could only marvel at. The only comparison he could make in his hazy brain was that it was like watching a porn movie and experiencing it at the same time. God, it was grand!

"Oh, God!" Veronica screamed suddenly, "Winston...you MUST...do me....doggie style!...NOW!"

She vacated his penis with such haste that he was momentarily dumbfounded. But, when he saw her climb up onto the bed and get on her hands and knees on the center of the mattress, with that gorgeous ass pointed directly at him, wiggling impatiently, he recovered quickly, jumped to his feet, and bounded onto the bed. He was back inside her in an instant.

He literally flew onto the bed, landing on his knees behind her. His penis made a beeline for the offered orifice, entering her quickly and easily. Less than ten seconds had elapsed from her having gotten off of him on the floor and his sending his rocket home.

And now Winston could play with her tits again, too! Oh, glorious day! Reaching around her, his hands found what they were looking for. Veronica sighed as he again fondled them and pinched those pert nipples. He kissed her neck, her ears, her shoulders. He sucked her earlobes and licked anywhere his tongue could reach. But it was his cock that was doing most of the hard work...or rather, his relentless, pulverizing hips.

"This...what...you...want?" Winston snarled, ramming hard into her, emphasize each word with a potent thrust of his hips.

"Oh yes! Yes! Yes! I...love it! Give me...all you've...got...book man!"

Now Veronica and Winston could again thrust in unison, with greater conviction. And so they did. He bucked into her like a demented stallion. She rocked back to meet his every thrust with equal force.

The bed rocked violently. A few springs even groaned their displeasure. Winston and Veronica groaned for other reasons. The force of Winston's thrusts slowly pushed Veronica around the bed, inch by inch. She crawled on hands and knees all the way to the head of the bed. Once there, she again grabbed for support, clasping both hands firmly onto the headboard, so she could slam back into Winston with even more force. Winston replied by increasing his heated assault on her sex.

Winston finally felt the initial tinglings of impending orgasm. They began as slight chills dancing along his lower spine. But, those tinglings made him want orgasm all the more, made him more mad with desire. A sudden urge to shove his cock all the way to Veronica's temples invaded his brain. He looked down at his invading penis and wanted more. He wanted more penetration. Something inside him said he needed to shoot his entire load as deeply into Veronica as he could. He didn't just want to - he NEEDED to.

Like an unthinking animal, Winston yanked back hard on Veronica's hips. The sudden, unexpected tug ripped her hands free of the headboard, and she slammed to the mattress on her face, the two fluffy pillows flying off either side of the bed and landing almost soundlessly on the floor. Still in severe heat, Veronica didn't care in the slightest about this abrupt, unexpected new set of circumstances. She instantly rolled onto her back, looking up in shock and confusion at Winston - quite annoyed when he momentarily removed his penis from her - yet most certainly still ready to continue their incredible hump.

Wasting no time whatsoever, Winston quickly wrapped his left arm around Veronica's right hip, lifting her off the bed. He then grabbed her left leg by the ankle and held it out wide from her body, drooling at the sight of that moist, waiting flower. The sight of that wet pussy screaming up at him drove him insane. He straddled her other leg and, still holding her up off the bed, slammed his penis home. She squealed loudly and shuddered from head to toe. When he let go of her ankle to grab her other hip for more ramming stability, he again received a kick in the ear as Veronica put her leg once again up on his shoulder. Drooling her lust, she very much approved of her cowboy's creativity under pressure. She was even proud of him!

By this time, however, their position on the bed had shifted, and they were dangerously close to the edge. Still, neither of them noticed or cared. Winston was pounding into Veronica so hard that she was bouncing up and down on the springy mattress, each bounce taking her closer to the edge.

Five minutes into this side-saddle free-for-all, Veronica's upper body was dangling over the side of the bed, her flailing right arm having knocked an alarm clock and another unsuspecting lamp off the bed table, before finally getting a secure grip on the leg of the table. This didn't help, however, as the constant barrage between her legs only made this table as unstable as the desk had become earlier, and it finally toppled over completely.

The sex roared on, both parties oblivious to anything else around them. Winston's penis was filling her so completely that nothing else mattered to Veronica. Like Winston, she was feeling the first stirrings of release, and her brain was focusing on that and that only. Chills swept over her entire body like a million windswept snowflakes, each melting into a droplet of sweat.

Winston was again sucking her nipples, then kissing her mouth, sucking her tongue. She could feel every inch of his erect shaft as it drilled into her core. But it was that delectable helmeted head that brought the most pleasure. She could feel it rush up the entire length of her canal and poke roughly into her womb, only to retreat and allow her stretched walls to relax briefly on its way back out, before ramming its way in again. Over and over that stimulating head sent chills throughout her body. Add to that Winston's hungry mouth and fondling fingers, and she was on the verge.

Veronica's pussy had a mind of its own, gobbling Winston's cock with not only a hunger for the penis itself, but an unquenchable thirst for the liquid it was primed to eject. Her very soul wanted his cum inside her. And she would do ANYTHING to get it.

Veronica squirmed and moaned and snarled her lust, dangling over the bed with her arms almost touching the toppled bed table. Winston pumped and growled above her, his own knees getting ever closer to the edge of the mattress. What happened next was only inevitable. And, as before, neither of these sex-crazed animals noticed.

Winston screamed his orgasm, slamming his hips forward harder and faster, trying to fill Veronica as deeply as was humanly possible. Again holding her off the bed with his arms around her waist, he hopped like a kangaroo as he slammed into her repeatedly, inching ever closer to disaster.

The fury of Winston's orgasm had Veronica flailing and gasping for air. His molten liquids spurting into her made all the chills go away, replacing them with an internal flame that burned deep and hot. As the displaced chills raced to the outer edges of her body, the heat of her orgasm spread out from deep inside, chasing those chills ever further from her bubbling core. Her tiring muscles tensed. Her back arched, lifting her hips up to meet Winston's. With a moan that grew in intensity from second to second, Veronica curled her toes and became stiff as a board for an instant. Then, all hell broke loose.

Winston was grunting and heaving atop Veronica, his genitalia emptying themselves into her, when she suddenly became more animated than he'd seen her all night. Her legs kicked and she bucked and bounced on the bed, her fingers scratching his shoulders and upper arms as she flailed and writhed. Her mouth opened in a soundless cry, but it didn't remain soundless for long. From deep in her lungs the scream came wrenching out, building in intensity until it nearly shook the walls.

At that point, Winston could barely ride her without falling off. Her hips bucked up against him like a bucking bronco, seriously threatening to dislodge him. Only by lowering himself down against her and holding on for dear life, did he avoid being bucked off.

"Oh, God!...Winston! Oh, God! Oh, GOD!" Veronica's hands flew up and grabbed his head. She pulled him to her and kissed him so hard it hurt his mouth. She snorted, breathing through her nose as she kissed him, refusing to give his tasty lips their freedom. All the while she bucked against him and moaned into his mouth.

Suddenly, the world turned upside down. Still locked in embrace, climaxing and madly mauling each other's lips, Winston and Veronica tumbled off the bed. All the way down their hips still slammed into each other, Winston continued to spurt into Veronica, and she continued to welcome every drop, freely giving him her own juices in return.

They rolled around on the floor, kissing and rutting and gasping for air, arms and legs wrapped around each other as their bodies fused at the middle. In the process, a shoe rack had all the shoes kicked out of it and a vanity chair was upended on top of said shoe rack. Framed pictures - in addition to the ones by the desk - that hung on walls they weren't even near also ended up shattered on the floor. They all joined the desk and bed table as victims of this hyperactive tryst. The spastic couple jerked and twitched and flailed about the room, caroming off walls and kicking over large objects, until both of them were on the verge of dehydration.

When they finally stopped rolling around on the floor, the exhausted Winston and Veronica found themselves about three quarters of the way across the room, in the center of the floor, somewhat entangled in their discarded clothing. Somehow, the bedspread had also become twisted in their sweaty arms and legs. They lay there in a heap, gasping and still convulsing, digging out from under clothing and the bed covering. But both of them were smiling from ear to ear. Both felt purged. And Winston had finally gotten his piston greased for the first time in over a decade! One can only imagine how HE felt!

Winston was the first to sit up, groggily looking down at the exhausted Veronica. She laughed as she watched his shirt and jacket topple off his head. He returned the laugh, lifting up her pantyhose, which had wrapped itself around her left leg. When he lifted the hose in the air, it pulled her leg up with it, like the stringed appendage of a marionette. She had to laugh, too.

"Well, book man," she said, still breathing heavily, "I suppose we can't judge our books by their covers, now, can we?"

"No, ma'am," he replied quietly, still basking in the wake of a long-overdue orgasm.

Veronica sat up, smiling as she plucked his tie from his shoulder. "Well, Winston, dear, I vote we have ourselves a cup of coffee and see if we can't rest up for..." she winked..."round two."

Winston nearly jumped her right then and there. After all, when you've not had sex for years, one orgasm simply will not suffice. "I second that vote," he replied, returning her wink.

Standing up a bit shakily, the temporarily wasted duo stretched and rubbed their aches, then shuffled off in the direction of the kitchen. Veronica looked around at the utter mayhem that had once been her bedroom, and shrugged.

"Oh, well, small price to pay for a really good fuck, eh, Winston, dear?"

"I couldn't agree more," he replied, " and I can help you clean up later."

"Good, but...are you any good at repairing things? We seem to have ruined some furniture."

"Me? Heh...I sell books. Tell you what, I'll help you BUY new furniture. How's that?"

"Oh, that would be so sweet of you, dear. I truly would appreciate that."

"Not a problem, Veronica. It's the least I can do...."

Veronica stopped short, holding up her hand, waving him silent. "Shhhh...!" she hissed, her head cocked to one side, ears listening intently. There was the slowly growing sound of footsteps down at the far end of the outside hallway. Veronica's eyes got wider with each footfall that reverberated ever nearer to her door, until recognition had those eyeballs nearly dropping free of their sockets.

"What's wrong?" Winston whispered.

"Oh, no. Oh, no, it can't be. He's supposed to be in Seattle..." A look of fear crossed her lovely face. The footsteps in the hall grew louder still, closer, approaching with a purpose.

"He? He who?" Winston asked, a sliver of fear twitching at his tailbone. Whoever owned the feet making those loud footfalls in the hallway must be something akin to a rhinoceros in size and weight. The twitch skipped up Winston's spine a few inches, waiting patiently to see if it should advance further northward.

Then, from out in the hall came a booming, "Getcher panties off, Sweetcakes...Bruno's home!" followed by boisterous laughter and a poor attempt at whistling.

Veronica's complexion turned four shades whiter. Her eyes grew wide and she looked at Winston as if she were already reading his obituary.

"Okay," Winston said, holding his breath, "so who's this Bruno? Someone you know intimately, it would seem."

"Yes," she replied as if giving condolences, "he's my...well...boyfriend."

The tiny twitch in Winston's spine received the go-ahead to race up along his vertebrae. In fact, it grew into more than just a niggling twitch. It became a full-blown stream of spine-chilling anxiety.

"Your boyfriend? Your...BOYFRIEND?!," he yelled, finally exhaling. Winston turned even paler than Veronica. Somehow, it seemed as if his lungs were unable to suck in air.

"Yes," Veronica replied, "and he's....very jealous."

"Wonderful," Winston sighed, his mind's eye also reading his obit. "Can I assume he's as big as he sounds?"

"Bigger," she replied, shuddering as she pictured him standing next to the scrawny Winston.

"So," Winston said quietly, "basically, I'm a dead man?"

"I believe so," Veronica answered matter-of-factly, her eyes looking at him sadly. "But, if it's any consolation, you were an incredible fuck, Winston."

"Wonderful. I wonder if that'll help get me into heaven. Maybe it'll even look nifty on my tombstone." He looked around, his mind searching for something. He wasn't sure what. His brain was about to go on autopilot, because actual intellectual thought would probably get him killed.

The footsteps in the hallway stopped. There came a pounding on the door that sounded like a car had skidded and smashed into it. "Pussykins, it's your big, studly man. Open the door for Bruno. Are ya naked, babe? C'mon, I haven't had pussy in a week! Open up!"

Winston began sweating profusely...and every drop of it meandered wetly down his naked body to form a carpet-drenching pool at his feet. Vaguely, Winston wondered what death would be like. Winston's gangly frame suddenly became a blur of motion. He rushed about the bedroom like a cartoonish Tazmanian Devil, only his hands popping out of his tornadic funnel to snatch up his scattered clothing piece by piece. Somewhere in that cloud of motion Winston had managed to put on his socks and underwear, but nothing more. All the while, the pounding at the front door became more and more insistent.

"Hey, Ronnie...whatcha waitin' for? Open up the door. Your stud muffin's home. I need me some nookie, babe!"

Veronica could do nothing but stand in the middle of the bedroom and stare vacantly at the speedy Winston. She hadn't a clue what to do. At one point, Winston caught a quick glimpse of her, and her lips were moving silently. He suspected she was praying. It seemed like a sensible thing to do.

Just as Winston had gathered up every last piece of clothing, and somehow located and retrieved his briefcase, a horrendous thud shook the door. It shuddered on its hinges, and one screw sailed out of the center hinge and hopped merrily down the hallway toward the bedroom. Cracks appeared at the two upper corners of the door frame. The scurrying book salesman wanted to weep, but he didn't have the time. Nor did he have any moisture left in his body. He'd left it all in a puddle of sweat on the carpet.

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers