A Walk on the Wild Side...

Story Info
One drink, two cocks, what's a girl to do...
949 words
3.65
75.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, it was only to be one drink, I told Gayle, and she agreed. Gayle and I worked at a Steak House, nights, a second job for us both. My guy traveled with his job and there was only the dog waiting for me at the house, so one drink sounded fine.

We punched out together and I followed her to a hotel lounge that was close to both of our houses. Entering together, we chose to sit at the bar and ordered our drinks and began chatting away, catching up.

Gayle was single and a bit of a wild child at 28. I was married, but in an open marriage, and 32. Al & I had been in the swinging lifestyle for a couple of years and both of us have had our occasional quickies without the other around. It was all good for the both of us. Gayle knew of our lifestyle and was non-judgemental about it, which made her a good friend.

We made it through the first drink and, of course, ordered another round, laughing at ourselves as we did so. We hadn't finished our second when the bartender brought us another round. Answering our quizzical looks, he nodded towards the back booths and said the booth with the guys sent it over.

Of course we looked and we liked what we saw. Quickly conferring we said that we should thank them and, maybe, have a little harmless fun.

Best laid plans of mice and men.

The table had five guys, young, in their twenties; two whites, a hispanic, and two blacks. They pulled up chairs and invited us to join them for some drinks. We did and soon the seven of us had our own little party going on. Gayle and I took turns and danced with the guys. They began to get a little handsy with us on the darkened dance floor and truth be told, both of us went along with it.

I found myself gravitating towards the two black guys, enjoying my time on the dance floor with them and the feel of their cocks as we danced. I was definitely getting turned on and knew that I would soon have to make a decision.

On a girls' trip to the restroom, Gayle had already made her decision she told me. She was a big fan of coke; they had some and she was going upstairs with her three guys, do some lines, and probably wind up fucking all three of them, she confided.

So it would be my decision alone it appeared. Now, I had fucked a lot of guys, and girls, but I'd never fucked a black man, nevermind two of them at the same time, so it was a poser for me.

Gayle and her guys were gone in a flash after we returned to the table and my two guys scooted into the booth with me. Another round of drinks and one of the guys leaned in and asked if I'd like to smoke a joint with them. Now, I don't like coke but I do love weed, so it was a no-brainer with me. But when we were in the elevator the taller of the two leaned down and kissed me, my mouth opening to swallow his tongue willingly. The other moved in and started kissing my neck and softly caressing my braless breasts. When the elevator stopped, I knew that I was going to fuck both of these guys and I couldn't wait.

We smoked the joint quickly, all of us wanting to get on with what we knew was about to happen, me, most of all. I kissed tall-guy after we put out the joint, brazenly dropping my hand to his crotch for some fondling of my own. My hand loved the largeness it found in his pants, squeezing and stroking as our kiss became deeper and deeper.

Breaking off the kiss, I stood and started stripping, telling them to do the same. Dropping to my knees before them, I took turns taking each of them in my mouth, relishing how their cocks grew with each sucking stroke of my mouth. While sucking one, I would stroke the other, loving each and every inch of their gorgeous cocks.

Moving tall-guy onto the bed, onto his back, I knelt and started sucking him with gusto, offering up my ass for short-guy to fuck me doggy style.

And he did, oh lordy, he did!

His cock felt as if he would split me wide-open as he slowly worked it into my dripping pussy. When he buried himself inside of me and started slowly stroking it in and out, I took tall-guy deep down my throat, almost gagging me in the process. The harder and faster short-guy fucked me, the deeper I sucked tall-guy into my mouth and throat.

Short-guy came first, which triggered my orgasm, which triggered tall-guy's explosion soon afterwards. I licked and swallowed tall-guy's cum, my own pussy still tingling from short-guy's fucking of me.

Taking only a few minutes to rest, tall-guy was ready and slid between my wide-opened legs and pounded me to another screaming orgasm. He had just finished his own climax when I pulled short-guy between my legs, the two of us fucking each other like minks.

I left at two in the morning, my pussy sore from the excellent fucking those two gave me. I sucked a lot of cock that night as well.

Climbing into my bed after I showered, I picked up the phone and called my husband, waking him in his hotel room in Seattle.

"Hi,baby, would you like to hear about my night?"

He did.