A Walk through the Dunes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike and I decided in a mass of kisses and without actually discussing it to make for the bed. For someone who's never been with a woman before, Mike really knew how to turn me on and touch me in just the right places...

Mike covered my breasts with his chest, with the rest of his body beside my. He kissed my lips, my nose and my cheeks. My breasts heaved as he nibbled my ear and kissed down my neck. I gasped and softly and tenderly stroked his hair as he took my right breast in his mouth. Mike sucked as much of my breast in his mouth as he could and ran his tongue around my hard nipple. Low moans of pleasure were coming from deep down inside my throat and my fingers were running through his hair as he took my other breast in his hand, squeezed it, and rolled my hardened nipple between his fingers.

I spread my legs wide apart and invited him between them. As Mike moved between my thighs I brought my knees up and spread them wide apart exposing to the full the wet lips of my pussy. Mike cupped his hand over my pussy and massaged it for several seconds then spread my swollen lips and ran his middle finger inside my hot wet cave. I moaned and pulled him down on top of my. I took his cock and guided its head between my swollen lips. I gasped as if I had been waiting forever as Mike's cock entered into my inner-most cavern.

Gasps of pleasure came from both of us as Mike worked his cock deeper and deeper until he was fully in me. When Mike's head touched my cervix, I whined, "It's been so, so long."

Mike worked his cock slowly in and out of my pussy whilst I pulled his chest tightly against my breasts; I wanted to keep the pace slow but it just wasn't to be.

With my legs wrapped around his hips; Mike's rhythm quickened and soon I was fucking him back, hard. I gasped softly, "OH GOD, OH GOD, OH GOD", rubbing my clit up and down his pelvis and gasped for every breath as my orgasm built and built to greater heights. It was all Mike could do to keep from exploding before I achieved my climax.

When I showed signs that my orgasm was subsiding Mike grabbed the cheeks of my ass, pulled me up off the bed, and slammed into me hard and fast, shooting stream after stream of hot cum into my waiting pussy and groaned with every blast. Mike having shot his last volley collapsed onto me grasping. For a few moments longer, still clung in a tight embrace I felt his cock pulsate before he withdrew and rolled over onto his back. We both had satisfied smiles on our faces as we stroked each other tenderly. Our smiles told each other what they really wanted to say.

We both dozed off to sleep quite quickly after our sex play... Mike was lying on his back and I tightly snuggled to his side, one leg thrown over his and my arm draping over his chest caressing a nipple. This way I could rest my head on his shoulder or chest and listen to him breathing.

I woke up at about 3am, and Mike was still fast asleep. I could hear was the distant crashing of waves outside. I tried in vain to drift back to sleep and when I couldn't take it anymore I slid out of bed and not bothering to dress, headed for the beach which was totally deserted. I felt an intense power rushing over me. Something about being close to the ocean at night is very different. The waves seem to be a lot angrier, more violent; yet so relaxing. The air was crisp and there was this strange feeling inside me, as if I have some sort of unknown command keeping the waves at bay. It is such a powerful feeling, I sometimes think I could easily lift my arms and the waves would rise like a typhoon. Then all I need to do is bring my arms level with my shoulders to separate the ocean the way Moses did.

I sat on a dune overlooking the beach, my mind drifting back to Mike. He had become so special to me, in such a short time. I could sense Mike being sensitive, yet composed and strong. His physical strength made me feel reassured, safe, protected. Yet his friendliness towards me made me feel comfortable and fully at ease.

His eyes were the most captivating asset he had. They had an ability to change all the time. They were true mood-reflectors and yet so much more. Every time I looked in them they were saying more than just a 'mood'. They were writing a poem about that specific moment in time. Perhaps even a song. If this was a movie I'm sure they would cue angels singing every single time a camera focused on Mike's eyes.

What was even more striking to me was the way his eyes absorbed me, as if they connected with my soul and were drawing me further and further into them each time I locked my gaze with his. Nobody's eyes had ever possessed such intensity before; nobody's eyes had ever connected with mine with so many hidden undertones.

I knew many people with beautiful eyes. Eyes that you could write a beautiful poem or song about but Mike's eyes wrote their own words... Their own song and their own poem. They possessed a unique quality unlike any other set of eyes in world, and I just cannot tell you what it is.

What was amazing to me was how okay I was taking a blind leap of faith to trust Mike as much as I did. There was something so different about him an honesty he possessed. Genuine love and emotion emanated from within him. Somehow I knew from the beginning that something about us that just fitted really well together. It was almost as if I already knew that we would be together for a long time.

I had someone who actually wanted me for ME, someone who wanted to love me, and only me, for a long time. I headed back to the chalet and tip toed into the bedroom, hungry for the warmth of Mike's body. Gently lifting the covers I was about to slip in under the covers when I heard a soft mumbling voice ask me "Where were you?"

I smiled at Mike in the darkness as I slipped in bed next to him. He shivered slightly then shifted up into a sitting position and rested his head on my shoulder. I wrapped my hand around him and kissed him gently on his soft, sweet hair.

Sharing with Mike some of my 'magical' experience of being alone on the dark beach, we started talking about deeper things. We were opening up to each other and letting in on the memories we were locking away from most of the world.

I told Mike about memories which stood out, for good or bad reasons, from my childhood and recent times. I wanted to tell him the story of my life, because for once, no matter how common or typical some of it was, I had someone who not only listened, but wanted to hear it all. But most of all I wanted to tell him he wasn't gay, bisexual perhaps but definitely not gay, for his performance last night had proved that.

12