A Walk to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood again and slowly reached up beneath my skirt for the waistband of my panties. Looking around to make certain once again that we were alone, I pulled my panties down and off, leaving my skirt in place. Neither of us spoke as I stood before him and took his penis in hand again. The large head was swollen, pink and moist and I had to have it inside me. He was so hard and erect that I didn't need to guide him, and I knew that my wetness and own swollen lips would provide an eager portal for his passage. I placed one knee on either side of his thighs and straddled his lap. I soon felt his head knocking at the door of my sheath and slowly lowered myself onto him. It had been so long since I'd felt a cock of his size inside me. Real flesh is so much more satisfying than silicone, and I was so completely aroused that I knew my body was meant for this moment.

Fully impaled, I ground down into him and we groaned in unison. We shifted a bit so he could lean back more on the bench. Gradually I began to move - first slight rocking, then moving my hips forward and back (thank goodness for those brief belly-dancing lessons), and then rising up and down along his cock. He felt so good my mouth actually watered again. I could feel myself lubricating our union as I rode and clenched around him. My body was so eager I could feel myself spreading to take him deeper, could feel the soft pressure of his balls against my rear. I spasmed around him, shaking and tightening, and releasing more fluid. I threw my head back and groaned, deep in my chest; relishing the delightful sensation I'd so long been denied. I started riding again, up and down his cock as my own insides clenched again in gleeful ecstasy.

"Slow down," he said, with his eyes sparkling and his huge hands upon my thighs. "I don't want to cum too quickly."

"No," I growled, "I need to feel you cum inside me. Spurt up inside me and fill me. Come on, fuck me!" I could not help myself. I was a hungry creature, needing release. I had felt a great orgasm when he had held me, but I knew that I could not slow down until I felt him cum - his juice is what would release me from this obsession, and nothing else. The fever had taken over all of me. My brain was reduced to a near primal state and I drove on, riding him ferociously, urging him to give me what my body craved. It was selfish, I know, but I had to feel him. Faster I pounded down around him, clenching, and orgasming around him relentlessly. I wanted to shout out over the cliffs as my body mounted that pinnacle again, my nerves screaming out in rapture. Tighter and tighter we were joined, slicker with my increasing cum, and I could feel his pulse inside me, soon, soon, soon.

"YES!" I shouted through the woods. "Yes, yes, yes!" He was finally there, spurting up inside me in a laving of hot thick fluid, filling me and fulfilling me at the same time. I came again, too, as I knew I would, my whole body clenching around him in cacophonous unison. Each of our bodies filled the same space, the same time in that one moment when we were truly and utterly one being. Both of us were striving to keep breathing as our souls collided, both strong and brittle, shattering into a million shards of rapture and spilling out over the deck, over the cliffs, flying out on the breeze. He echoed my shouts, all reason gone from us both, groaning and clenched together on that bench, both still nearly fully clothed.

After what seemed like a lifetime, we both gasped in huge gulps of air. I sat down upon his lap, still straddling him inside of me, grinning like a kid at Christmas. I reached up and ran my fingers through my hair, fluffing it out in the light wind of the day. The air chilled my damp skin, but it felt fantastic. I looked up and around us, gazing back into the woods, and it was as if the colors had suddenly gotten more vibrant. The greens and mottled golds of the sunlight were vaguely neon, and the blue of the sky above was richer, deeper than before.

I looked down into his face again. His eyes were closed as he lay beneath me, his smile was beatific. He was entirely relaxed, and I could feel him softening inside me.

"I don't want to move yet" I admitted. He gazed up at me with such tenderness, then, and I knew he felt the same way.

Eventually we moved, we used some bandana from his pack to clean ourselves, I donned my underwear again, and we walked out of the woods. It was a walk I will never forget.

12