A Walk with Wanda Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie hesitated...but then bent forward, supporting herself with her arms. "Further..." Wanda coaxed, as Julie lowered herself to her elbows. "All the way down, Julie!" Wanda demanded, as though she had lost all patience. Julie bent over and rested her upper body on the rock.

Wanda moved next to where the rock met the tree, took the end of the leash and slid it through the gap at the base. She walked around Julie...admiring her pose...ass up in the air, legs spread vulnerable pussy exposed. Wanda knelt on the other side of Julie, took the leash and fastened the loop to the collar. Wanda stood, moved behind Julie, and knelt next to the bag.

"Oh, my! Julie, you have the most beautiful, sexy ass and pussy!" Wanda exclaimed as her fingers lightly traced the contours of Julie's round ass and puffy pussy lips. Julie's body reacted to Wanda's touch as she softly moaned and raised her ass even further.

Wanda let her fingertips glide down between Julie's pussy lips, spreading them apart until she could see every part of her pussy. Her inner lips are flared open...almost encircling the dark pink entrance into her cunt. She looked at the point where her inner lips joined and saw the swollen clit poking out between them.

Wanda moistened her fingertip with Julie's juices and lightly traced it over her clit. Julie moaned...her hips moving slightly away from Wanda's touch...but then returning for more! Wanda reached into her bag and brought out another toy...a vibrating cock with an attachment specifically designed to stimulate a clit.

Julie's body instinctively began to twitch with anticipation as she heard the slurping sound of Wanda sucking the cock to get it nice and wet. Wanda turned on the vibrations and touched the tip of her tongue to the vibrating appendage. The tiny fingers at its tip teased her tongue in the nastiest way! She moved it down to her nipples...enjoying the stinging sensations as they penetrated through her breasts. She moved the vibrator away from her sensitive nipples and gave each one a firm squeeze...and moaned with pleasure.

Wanda placed a hand on the back of Julie's thigh and pressed them apart to open her pussy lips even further. She guided the vibrating cock inside Julie's eager pussy. Julie moaned as the shaft filled her...vibrations emanating through her pussy and causing a moan to escape her lips. Julie undulated back and forth as Wanda slowly moved the cock in and out of her pussy...fucking Julie and enflaming her desires. As Julie continued to fuck the cock, Wanda spread her lips to expose Julie's clit. Wanda rotated the cock around until the tiny fingers on the clit stimulator contacted her sensitive clit. Julie squealed as the fingers sent several shocks through her and she ground her pussy harder against the cock...pushing it deeper inside. She undulated against the clit stimulator. Wanda leaned forward and dove her tongue into Julie's puckered asshole...rimming the wrinkled hole. Julie squealed again and ground herr ass back against Wanda. Wanda twisted the cock around again and pressed the inch-long clit stimulator into Julie's asshole...making her moan loudly!

Julie's body moved erratically against the vibrating cock as all of the pleasurable sensations were making her delirious with wanton lust. Her pussy swelled as it engulfed the cock. Julie's squishing juices leaked out of her. As her sighs and moans rose, Wanda plunged the cock deep inside, causing Julie to wail out in ecstasy as she orgasmed! Her moans and sighs continued for several moments as she tried to catch her breath.

As Julie's body heaved heavily, Wanda slid the cock out of her and turned the vibrator off. Wanda leaned forward again, sucking the juices as they dribbled out of Julie...savoring the delicious nectar and the silkiness! When Wanda finished feasting on Julie's juices, she rubbed Julie's ass cheeks tenderly...and then unhooked the leash from the collar. Slowly and unsteadily, Julie raised her body up and then leaned against the rock...exhausted from fucking.

"Am I done yet?" Julie asked between breaths.

"Have you had enough?" Wanda asked in return, knowing that Julie was very satisfied...but also knowing that she would allow more sexual torment, if that was my wish.

"For now..." Wanda replied softly.

Wanda kissed Julie softly and the lips and turned away, bending to pick up the clothes that she had cast aside. As she retrieved the last of the last of the garments, Julie spoke softly, "Is this where it happened?"

Wanda turned her head and looked at Julie, collared and nude, except for her shoes and socks. "No... it was over there." she said, gesturing toward the opposite side of the quarry.

"Would you take me there?" Julie asked.

Wanda stood upright and walked toward Julie. "It's been thirty years, I'm not sure I'd be able to find the exact spot again..." Wanda said thoughtfully. "Besides... I kinda like having you right here... just the way you are." Wanda reached down and cupped Julie's breast. I could have a lot of fun... "

"Please?" Julie asked.

"Hmm..." Wanda thought for a moment. She dropped her hand and decided. "OK. I'll try to find it... "she paused. "But you are gonna have to stay like that... I'm keeping your clothes. "

"Wanda..." Julie weakly protested.

"Or I could just keep you here..." Wanda purred.

Wanda's head jerked upright. "I can tie you up naked anytime. Sure... we'll go see if we can find the place... but you will stay naked... just the way I like you."

"We're going this way." Wanda nodded down the trail that looked as though it went to the shallower end of the quarry. "You get to carry the pack and the basket. I'm carrying our clothes."

Julie picked up the pack and slung it over her shoulder and reached for the basket.

"That's not how you wear a backpack!" Wanda scolded. "Put it on right."

Julie slid her arms through the straps and lifted them up onto her shoulders.

"That's better, now turn around... let me look." Wanda soothed. "Now, if Columbia used that image to advertise, I know they'd sell a lot more backpacks." She laughed at her joke. Julie smiled and put her thumbs in the straps just under her breasts, mocking a hiker's pose. They both laughed.

"You look good just like that..." Wanda said. "So I'll bring the lunch... let's go."

The trail began to slope downward now and the tree cover lessened. Tufts of prairie grass lined either side of the trail and the girls were now bathed in full sun. The heat of the sun warmed Julie's sensitive nipples as she walked.

Julie froze in her steps as she heard rustling in the leaves on the right side of the trail. She became fully aware of her nakedness and her adrenal glands fired forth. Her hair stood on end. Her eyes darted to the location of the noise and she saw a large deer looking back at her.

Wanda laughed as she saw Julie's distress. "It's as though that deer has never seen a couple of naked women walking down the trail before! I'll bet he wants to know where he can buy one of those backpacks!" she joked.

"That scared me, Wanda..."

"You're fine, babe..."

"I know, but... I'm naked."

"So?"

"Well... what if?"

"There's no one else here, Julie." Wanda dropped the collection of her own and Julie's clothing to the ground and unbuttoned her skirt. The skirt fell to the ground and Wand scooped it up, adding to the collection of Julie's confiscated garments and her own. "Let's find a place to hang these..." Wanda pulled her panties from the mass of fabrics. "They're wet... but not like yours were."

Julie smiled, seeing Wanda's more voluptuous figure now fully exposed as was her own. Wanda nodded to Julie to continue down the trail. The two nude (but for shoes) women walked down the trail, one in front of the other.

The trail went back onto a more heavily wooded section and Wanda tossed her panties up into a small tree near the trail. "Just a little further, Julie... up ahead." The trail dropped off suddenly to the left. Julie carefully stepped from rock to rock as the pair descended into the quarry itself. The floor of the quarry had exposed rock surfaces, areas with small trees and a broad sandy patch near the edge of the water almost like a sandy beach. Julie was drawn to the water's edge and looked into the clear water. The sand extended into the water on a gentle slope. "This looks perfect for swimming!" she said to Wanda who had walked up to her side.

"It is... but it does get very deep, very fast once you go out a ways... so be careful." She paused... "You don't want to go in yet, do you?"

"Well, no... Not yet" Julie said, as she stared into the crystalline water.

"Shall we have a little lunch?" asked Wanda.

"Sure, yeah. I'm a little hungry."

Wanda turned and walked toward a large, flat rock that was left 30 feet away from the edge of the water. "This looks like a good spot.

"Perfect" Julie replied.

The rock was one left by the quarrymen many years ago. About 18 inches of the stone was exposed above the ground and it made a perfect bench. Time, weather and use by people had left its edges smooth, not sharp. The rock had been in clear sunlight for some time and it was quite warm.

"This is just gorgeous, Wand."

"It's a beautiful spot."

The women sat on the rock for a few seconds, recovering from the strenuous activity of the last hour and a half.

"Maybe that swim would be good." Julie suggested.

"I thought you'd never ask!"

*

This story continues.. read part 2 of 'A Walk with Wanda'

copyright 2007, Julie Mills and Wanda