A Walk with Wanda Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wanda walked between her pets." Do you like them?" she asked of Jen. Jen nodded, approvingly. Wanda nodded at Julie. "I've had this one longer, Jen... I can get her to do some tricks. The other one, I just got... I need to teach her a little. Would you like to see this one do some tricks? Wanda said, gesturing at Julie.

"That would be nice, Wanda. A pet show... what can she do?" asked Jen in mock curiosity

Julie sat on the rock, her eyes darting back and forth between the three nude women in front of her. She had never been in a position like this before. Wanda had taken another woman in to do her bidding. She had also apparently adopted another domme.

Wanda's gaze turned specifically to Julie. A wry smile crossed her face and her eyebrows lowered slightly. "Julie...?"

"Yes, Wanda?"

"I'd like to show Jen what a good girl you are and to show Sherri how to behave herself!" With that, Wanda's head turned toward Sherri. "Are you ready to learn something, Sherri?"

Sherri nodded. "yes." she replied softly.

"Good..." cooed Wanda, "now... pay attention." Wanda's gaze went back to Julie. "You can put your arms down now, Sherri." She remarked coolly after having turned away from her.

Sherri slowly lowered her arms to her sides. Her full attention was on Wanda as she stepped over to Julie's left hand side.

Julie looked up at Wanda.

"Here's what I'd like you to do, Julie. I'd like you to look over at Jen. Keep your eyes on her. She will judge how well you perform the tasks I give you."

Julie turned her head slowly in Jen's direction. She made eye contact and Jen winked back at her lasciviously and then smiled widely.

Wanda began to speak to Julie.

"Remember that you are answering to Jen , OK?"

"Yes, Wanda."

"Good... Julie- when we're together, who do you belong to?"

"To you, Wanda..."

"What will you do for me?"

"Anything... anything you ask of me..."

"Are there limits, Julie?"

"You know my limits... you've never gone beyond them."

"Do you love me, Julie?"

"Of course, I love you... You know I do..."

"Will you do as I ask?"

"Yes"

"Anything?"

"Yes."

"Good." Wanda turned around and sat on the rock next to Julie, maintaining a distance of a couple of feet from her. "Julie... I'd like you to show Jen how you like to touch yourself. Show her how you play with your breasts. "

Jen raised her eyebrows slightly as Julie brought her hand to her torso, her palms flat against the skin from her belly. Slowly she slid her palms upward and over her lowermost ribs and up to the very underside of her breasts. She turned her wrists such that her hands cupped the underside of her breasts. She pulled her hands outward and then spread her fingers out, brushing the outer side of both breasts, but not touching her nipples. Julie's hands then flattened out against her chest, above her breasts. Jen's head nodded ever so slightly as she watched Julie caress herself. Julie slid her hands downward, this time directly over her nipples, the lower part of her fingers strumming across her hardening nipples as they passed. Julie inhaled sharply as her nipples received their first contact. She cupped her breast once again, this time she held her hands such that she could touch her nipples with her fingers.

"Very good, Julie. I love you watch you touch yourself." Wanda said softly. She paused for a moment as she watched the girls as they watched Julie. Her volume level rose slightly as she made her next request. "Julie- I want you to tell Jen what happened in the car on the way here today.

Julie closed her eyes to help her concentrate on what Wanda was saying. "Do you mean what happened while you were driving...?"

"Yes."

"And when I reached into your backseat?"

"And you were getting some cups..."

Julie began to finger her nipple more forcibly now. She was obviously reliving in her mind the event. "I turned around and kneeled on the car seat to reach into the picnic basket... I reached into the basket and got a bottle of wine out and handed it to Wanda..." She paused. "While I was reaching into the back seat, she started to play with me."

"What did I play with, Julie?" Wanda coached.

"She played with my pussy."

"That's right, Julie... and what else..?" Wanda added.

"She pulled my panties aside... and then."

"Go on..." Wanda pushed.

"She put the wine bottle under me... and she made me take it... up my cunt."

Sherri gasped out loud. "You be quiet!" Wanda barked at Sherri. Sherri jumped and fell silent again. Julie's eyes opened at the raised volume of Wanda's voice.

Jen chuckled. "You got fucked by a wine bottle?"

Julie closed her eyes again and continued to play with her nipples. "Yes... Wanda wanted to. "

"How was it?" Jen asked, not really expecting a response.

Wanda suddenly rose to her feet, breaking off Jen's question and not giving Julie the chance to answer.

"That will do." Wanda put in. "Julie... please stand up, will you?"

Julie dropped her hands to the rock and pushed herself up. Wanda turned around and faced Julie, wrapping her arms around her and kissing her on the mouth. Julie instinctively returned the embrace and the kiss. Wanda broke the kiss and whispered "I love you." to Julie. Wanda put her hands on Julie's shoulders and turned her around to face the opposite direction. "Drop to your knees, Julie." Wanda ordered with all of the authority of a drill Sergeant. Julie lowered herself down to the ground, her knees settling into the sandy floor of the quarry. "Lay across the rock." Wanda ordered. "I want Jen to see your sweet pussy... and get your ass up in the air!"

Julie obediently bent at her waist and lowered her torso down onto the surface of the rock. The tablecloth was still in place from lunch and she lowered herself down onto the edge of it. Julie resisted the temptation to support her upper body with her arms. Wanda had chastised her for it before. She eased her belly and breasts against the rock, relieved that the cloth was still there, between her soft skin and the weathered surface of the stone.

Julie felt a hand on her ass. The hand rubbed a few times over her exposed fanny. "Spread your legs, hon." Wanda urged. Julie slid her legs as open as she could. Her belly stopped flat against the stone. Julie could feel her own wetness as the air began to circulate between her legs.

Wanda rose to her feet and walked toward Sherri. She reached for the chain collar and pulled Sherri by her neck to next to Julie. "Do exactly what she's doing." Wanda ordered. Julie turned her head to her left and watched as Sherri moved into place on Julie's left hand side. Sherri lowered herself down as Julie had and turned her head to look at Julie. Sherri smiled as the two lay next to one another.

"Oh my god, this is SO hot." Sherri whispered to Julie.

"No talking!" barked Wanda as she applied a smart slap to Sherri's upraised, bare backside. Sherri winced as Wanda's hand slapped her tender skin. She kept her eyes closed for a second, and then a smile crept across her face as she slowly opened her eyes to look at Julie once again.

"She liked that." Julie though to herself. Perhaps Sherri offended Wanda on purpose to encounter her wrath. Could it be?

Wanda stood and then stepped back from the two women's upturned behinds and stood next to Jen, who was taking the whole scene in.

"That's a pretty sight, isn't it?" Wanda said to Jen.

"Very nice." she paused. "So now what?" Jen mused.

"It's time for them to pay for angering me. Do you think Sherri will give me any trouble?"

"No- but if she does, I can tie her up for you." Jen offered.

"You have some rope with you, Jen?"

"Enough to keep her from interfering. I could tie her hands with it."

"yes." said Wanda slowly. "Let's do that, Jen."

Jen stepped to her pack and opened the top flap, retrieving a length of cotton rope about 2 feet long. She took the rope and walked over to the rock and grabbed Sherri's left hand, pulling it behind her back. She looped the rope around her wrist and then pulled up the other hand, looping the length several times around Sherri's wrists. Jen made a couple of turns with the rope and rose up over Sherri, as if she had just bulldogged a calf at the rodeo.

"That was quick!" said Wanda admiringly.

"Oh, I've done it once or twice before." joked Jen. Do you think the other one will give you any trouble?"

"No. Julie will be good. She knows better."

Wanda walked the few steps between Jen and the two girls exposed on the rock. She placed a hand on the small of Julie's back and ran the palm of her hand over the cheek of her ass.

"Did you enjoy showing off for Jen just now, Julie?" Wanda asked softly.

Julie remained silent.

"Well? Did you?" Wanda insisted.

"I did what you told me." Julie said softly, in her own defense.

"You did. And you did a nice job obeying me. " She paused. "But did you enjoy showing off for Jen?"

Again, Julie held her tongue.

"So I'll have to find out for myself then, won't I?" Wanda announced loudly. She slid her hand down the crack of Julie's ass and her middle finger slid into Julie's opening. "Just as I thought, you did enjoy it! You're wet!" Julie inhaled deeply as Wanda's fingers touched her sensitive labia. Wanda pushed her finger deeper into Julie's wetness, finally stopping at the palm of her hand.

Wanda wiggled her finger inside the familiar folds of Julie's private parts. "You're amazing... you just keep going... you're like the pink fuck bunny that keeps on going and going." Wanda mused to herself about Julie. Her mind wandered for a moment and then snapped back into her domme personality. She removed her finger from Julie and drew her arm back, bringing it back down on Julie's upturned ass.

Smack!

Julie winced as sparks of pain spread over her butt cheek. Smack! Another rapid blow fell onto her tender fanny. Smack! Another, this time on the other cheek.

Between each slap, Julie looked over at Sherri, who was smiling widely at her.

After 5 slaps, Wanda stopped and stepped back a step. Julie felt a prickling heat from her backside as her tender skin began to turn pink. The heat turned into a semi pleasurable sensation as the feeling of pain faded away. A feeling of pleasure began to settle into Julie's core as Wanda began to admonish her.

"Julie, you are not to play with anyone else but me! You understand?"

"Yes, Wanda." Julie answered dutifully.

"Then why did you kiss Sherri?" Wanda persisted.

"I couldn't help..." Julie began.

"You CAN say no! You didn't have to kiss her back!"

"I'm sorry, Wanda."

Julie looked back at Sherri, still smiling widely at her.

Wanda turned to Jen. "What do you think, Jen?"

"I think it's all Sherri's fault. Maybe you need to discuss it with her." said Jen, devilishly.

"Maybe I should."

Wanda stood and walked slowly around to the other side of the rock so she could be nearer to Sherri and Julie's faces.

"Sherri-"

"Yes, Wanda?" Sherri answered, still looking at Julie.

"I need your eyes here... look at ME!" she said, commanding attention.

Sherri lifted her head and turned to Wanda, who stood in front of her, hands on hips, legs slightly spread. Her stance suggested that she meant business. Julie knew that she did.

Wanda raised her right hand, pointing a finger at Sherri. "Look here, you little shit!" Her voice was firm. "You keep your hands off my stuff unless I give you permission. Julie is MINE." Wanda returned her hands to her hips. "Understand?"

"I- I didn't know." Sherri stammered.

"You saw what we were doing before; don't you think maybe you should have asked?"

"You guys got me very excited. I wanted..."

"To steal my lover from me?" Wanda interrupted.

"I just wanted to play with her."

Wanda backed off her line of questioning and took a deep breath. She crossed her forearms under her breasts. "Uh-huh... well, now you have to pay for it. You can put your head back down, if you want."

Wanda stepped up onto the rock and stepped one leg over Sherry, straddling her lower back and facing her backside and she knelt down over Sherri's torso.

"You can get up." Wanda told Julie. "Go get my backpack."

Julie pushed herself upward and onto her feet. She walked across the sand to the backpack and was able to get a glimpse inside for the first time. In the pack was the vibrator that Wanda had used on her an hour or so earlier, but there were some other toys as well. Julie quickly surveyed the contents of the bag. There was the roll of toilet paper, two vibrators and a fairly large double headed latex dildo. The dildo was bent into a u-shape to fit in the bag. Julie flipped the cloth cover over the top of the pack and grabbed it by the straps, hoping that she hadn't caught her snooping in the bag.

The sharp crack of skin on skin jerked Julie upright as Wanda administered the first swat to Sherri's upturned ass. Julie moved quickly over to Wanda as several strokes of her hand assailed her. Smack, smack, smack! Julie stood next to Wanda with the pack in her hand.

"Just set it down next to me" Wanda said through her teeth as she swung through another slap to Sherri's behind.

Wanda paused for a second and looked down at the reddening globes of Sherri's behind. She saw Sherri's fingers wiggling between her thighs. "I think we need to put those fingers to work." she announced. Wanda moved herself downward on Sherri's torso until her crotch was directly over Sherri's bound hands.

Wanda turned her head to speak to Sherri. "You need to keep those fingers busy... and don't stop until I tell you to!" Wanda lowered herself onto Sherri's fingers and enjoyed a few moments of Sherri's fingers on her sensitive flesh. "Oh, yeahh..." she moaned softly. She looked up at Jen, who had begun to fondle her own breasts at the sight of her girlfriend's disciplining.

"Jen- are you OK with this?" Wanda asked.

"Oh, yes. Fine... please continue"

"Why don't you come a little closer? You'll be able to see so much better."

Jen stepped within a few feet of Wanda and Sherri. Once again, Jen's hands moved to her breast as she stared at Sherri's reddened behind.

"Would you like a little help with that? Wanda asked when recognizing that Jen was getting turned on. "Julie- go do that for her." she commanded.

Julie was surprised at Wanda's offer. "Huh?" she asked.

Jen was surprised at Wanda's offer as well. "Seriously?"

"I'm offering her for your pleasure. You'd better accept before I retract the offer, Jen." she warned.

Wanda nodded to Julie her consent. "From behind her, Julie... I wanna see."

Julie positioned herself behind Jen and moved in close. Julie felt the curve of Jen's ass against her thighs and Jen's back against her breasts. Julie circled her arms around Jen's waist. Her open hands pressed gently against Jen's flat belly. She cradled her cheek against the base of Jen's neck and began to slide her hands up toward Jen's breasts.

As Julie made her way up Jen's belly, Wanda gave Sherri's ass two more quick slaps, reddening her fanny just a bit more. Sherri's fingers wiggled their way into the moist folds of Wanda's labia.

Julie's hands formed a cup under Jen's pert breasts and she slid her thumbs over them, flicking slowly back and forth over Jen's rapidly hardening nipples. Jen sighed audibly as Julie's fingers softly squeezed her breasts.

With every swat that Wanda placed on Sherri's behind, Jen found herself more and more excited. She had spanked Sherri a few times on her own, but she found that watching the older woman deliver punishment to her girlfriend was even better than doing it herself. Jen reached up and grabbed Julie's right hand and plunged it into her crotch. Julie's fingers began to undulate against Jen's steaming folds as Jen held Julie's hand in place.

Jen began to moan out loud as Julie fondled her sensitive parts. Wanda looked on, watching as Julie coaxed the younger woman closer and closer to orgasm. Julie's fingers slid easily over Jen's swelling vulva and labia and Jen opened her legs wider and wider to give Julie more access.

Jen was now enveloped in her own pleasure and hadn't noticed that Wanda had ceased Sherri's spanking. Sherri's fingers delved into Wanda's depths as much as she could, her hands still bound behind her. Jen's eyes closed involuntarily as waves of pleasure began to form deep within her. Jen moaned softly at first, but raised her volume and pitch as orgasm began to rack her shapely frame.

Wanda watched intently as Julie held Jen, pushing her further and further into an earthshaking orgasm. Julie persisted in her ministrations until Jen could take it no longer and she spun away from Julie's grasp.

'Oh, my god..." Jen panted her head still reeling, her pussy still twitching.

"Are you done with her, Jen?" Wanda asked impatiently.

Jen nodded... "Uh-huh..."

"OK." Wanda turned to Julie. "I need you here... climb up behind me.

Julie jumped up onto the rock and moved behind Wanda.

"Do me like you did Jen." She ordered.

Wanda leaned back and placed her hands on the rock behind her. Sherri continued fondling Wanda's pussy as Julie started fondling Wanda's breasts from behind her. Within minutes, Wanda began to feel her own orgasm rising and breathed to Julie "pinch 'em!" as she fingered her nipples. Julie brought her fingers and thumbs together around Wanda's erect nipples and bore pressure down on the swollen nubs. Wanda began to wail as her body convulsed and shuddered. A torrent of clear fluid shot forth from her vagina, spraying over Sherri's lower back, ass and down her legs.

Instinctively, Julie stopped pinching at just the right moment and she encircled Wanda's torso with her arms, cradling Wanda's breasts as she settled herself down. Julie kissed Wanda on the top of her head as she held her lover.

"Holy shit!" Jen exclaimed, watching Wanda's fluids cascade over Sherri. "Did you piss on her?!

"Wanda ejaculates, Jen... when she cums hard."

"Is it pee?"

"No. It's just a fluid she produces. It's not pee."

"Wow..." Jen murmured. "I've never seen that before..."

Julie smiled as Jen contemplated what she had just seen.

Wanda looked down at Sherri's covered behind. She ran her fingers over the smooth curves of her butt and then looked at Jen. 'It would be a shame to waste this slippery bottom, Jen. Hand me my pack. Jen stepped over to Wanda's pack and quickly handed it to her. Wanda reached inside and retrieved a double dildo. It's time in the pack had formed it into a U shape and Wanda tried to straighten it, only to have it snap back to its original shape.

Jen laughed out loud. "Give me that!" she said, still laughing. "I know what to do."

Jen stepped behind Sherri and pointed the double dong at Sherri's upturned behind. She pushed one end into Sherri's dripping cunt, sliding the dong partway in. She began to fuck Sherri with the curving latex phallus. Sherri moaned out appreciatively. This was the first pleasure that she had been granted since being bent over the rock.

Her enjoyment was short-lived, however as Jen drew some saliva from her mouth and smeared it on the other end of the curving dong. She bent the dildo around and placed the head at Sherri's anal pore and pushed forward. Sherri groaned loudly as Jen pushed. She was helpless to resist in that Wanda was still astride her back. Jen eased the head of the dildo past Sherri's sphincter and smiled wickedly as the latex dork slid further and further into Sherri's orifices.

The dong bottomed out and only a few inches of it was left exposed. Jen stepped back, admiring her work. "Perfect... it's the perfect use of that!" she gloated.

Wanda pushed herself up off her knees and rose to her feet, inviting Julie to do the same. Both women stepped over Sherri and off of the rock, taking a position next to Jen.