A War Remembered Ch. 03

Story Info
A WWII tale of siblings and their lost spouses.
6.6k words
4.38
6.4k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: In this WWII saga, Frankie Puccini married his high school sweetheart Amy, who became a WASP co-pilot and was killed when her plane crashed. Frankie's sister Maria married a Navy Ensign who was killed in the Pacific when his ship was attacked by a Japanese Shinyo boat. Maria has moved back to New York from California and is living at Frankie's apartment. Maria and Amy had shared a secret sexual relationship and that now continues with Frankie.

Frankie and his buddy Archie have decided to start their own business building executive airplanes after the war. Maria offers to contribute the $10,000 military life insurance policy from her deceased husband to the new business and becomes partners with Frankie and Archie.

Reading of the previous chapters is strongly encouraged.

The usual age and theme disclaimers apply.

***

After Archie left, Frankie washed the dishes while Maria tided up the apartment. They headed off to bed, Maria wearing a rayon, flowered chemise and Frankie in his usual T-shirt and skivees. He was toying with her nipples as they discussed the evening's events. Both agreed that it went well and that they were looking forward to October. Until then, Maria would start looking for a small office to rent. The only furniture they needed would be a few used desks, chairs and filing cabinets; the only new items they would buy would be a drafting desk and design tools. To save money, they would scour used book stores and libraries for aeronautical manuals. Throughout their chatting, Frankie continued to play with her nipples.

"Frankie, that feels so nice, but my pussy is still sore from the other night."

"Really?"

"Yup. Another thing you should know about Chet is that he was a lot smaller than you, not that we had sex much. The pounding you gave me was the best sex I ever had, but I'm gonna have to get used to your size. Would you like me to suck you or use my hand?"

"Men don't really like to admit it, but I jerked off a lot after Amy was killed. The prospect of another hand job isn't all that exciting."

"Then you better get ready for Lesson Number Four. Where do you keep the baby oil?"

"Why would I have baby oil?"

"Well, what did you use for your hand jobs?"

"Vaseline."

"That's too thick for what I want to do, although it can be handy for other explorations. Hold on a minute, I'll be right back."

Maria swung her legs over the side of the bed, took off her chemise, and padded out of the bedroom. She returned less than a minute later holding a glass bottle of clear liquid and large bath towel. She told Frankie to get naked. While he removed his shorts and T-shirt, Maria placed the towel on the mattress, opened the bottle, and poured a liberal amount of oil in her left hand. After coating her other hand, she rubbed the valley between her breasts.

"What's that for?" Frankie asked.

"I decided to combine Lessons Four and Five. Now lie back and let your sister make you happy."

He smiled. "You always make me happy."

Frankie was already hard with anticipation. Maria's hands reached down, one lightly caressing his scrotum, the other trailing her fingernails along the bottom of his cock. When she reached his cockhead, she rubbed her palm over the top, mixing the oil with the pre-cum oozing copiously from his piss hole. "Mmmm, maybe I didn't need baby oil after all," she murmured. Frankie sighed. "I like when you rub under my balls." Maria laughed lightly. "Like this?" The pads of her fingers slowly performed a soft tap dance over his sack which, although constricted with anticipation, was still the size of her fist. Her oiled fingers slid across his perineum, drawing ever smaller circles around his anus. His toes and ass cheeks clenched simultaneously with pleasure. She stopped, whispering "Slow down, fella, we have a way to go before the main attraction." With that she swung her right leg over his torso and settled gently on his thighs. She poured a few more drops of oil on her palm and spread the wonderfully viscous fluid through her fingers. Returning her left hand to rubbing his perineum, her right hand circled the girth of his shaft, seeking the perfect balance of speed and firmness to her stroking. It took less than two minutes for Frankie to start thrusting up insistently. "I'm not gonna tell you again, brother. If you don't pace yourself, you're gonna cross the finish line faster than you want. Trust me on that."

With that, Frankie slowed his thrusting as Maria continued her ministrations. He continued to leak pre-cum, and she smiled with every drop that escaped his cock. After five minutes, she took her hands and rubbed them between her breasts and over her nipples. "Show time."

Maria began to scoot her butt towards Frankie's feet. He could feel the heat of her pussy on his thigh as she continued her slow descent. She leaned over and kissed his lips, then his chin and then his throat. With that, she cupped her breasts and wrapped them around his erection. "Hang on for the ride of your life."

The feeling of Frankie's cock as it nestled between her oiled breasts was like nothing he had ever experienced before. Although Maria's breasts were smaller than Amy's, his deceased wife had never taken his cock this way; he wondered why. His musings only lasted momentarily as he adjusted to the warmth surrounding his prick. Maria started to rise and fall, but her hair prevented him from seeing what was making him feel so marvelous. He allowed her to set the pace. Her steady movements began to take their toll as squishing sounds filled the bedroom, occasionally being drowned out by Frankie's moans. He reached down to move her hair so he could see, but it kept falling back, obscuring his view.

When he thought he could take no more, he asked Maria to lie on her back. When she started to warn him that her pussy was still sore, he put a finger across her lips and then, placing his erection again between her breasts, started fucking her tits. She mashed them together, creating an oily tunnel capped by her wondrously hard nipples, rosy against the pale glow of the bed lamp. Again and again he thrust, but now he could see his cockhead emerge from the valley created by her breasts, exciting him even more. Maria urged him on "Faster, faster. Give it to me. Please GIVE IT TO ME BROTHER!" She opened her mouth on his final thrust and, in seemingly slow motion, he saw his mushroom head swell as the first spurt of cum -- almost violent in its fury to escape -- landed on her extended tongue. He grabbed his cock and, continuing to jerk it furiously, directed shot after shot into her waiting mouth. After three spurts she closed her mouth and swallowed before parting her lips to accept more.

Four more times Frankie pulsed, each with diminishing force. Finally drained, he fell onto his back next to Maria, who rolled onto her side to face him. She watched his ragged breathing return to normal as she toyed with the lock of his hair which had fallen onto his forehead above his closed eyes. "Aren't you glad you waited?" He smiled and promptly fell asleep.

***

Frankie and Maria quickly fell into the routine of a young married couple. Frankie would wake up and get ready for work while Maria made coffee in the percolator and poured him a bowl of cereal or cooked up a plate of eggs, bacon and toast. After he left for work, Maria would clean the breakfast dishes before taking a bath and getting dressed for the day. She would walk to the corner store and buy Newsday and the Long Island editions of the Daily Mirror and Herald Tribune. After stopping to visit their parents for a cup of coffee, she would return to the apartment and start perusing the classified ads for office rentals, furniture and the various services Frankie and Archie felt they would need for their business. She was an assiduous list maker and itemized everything from A (for airspeed indicators) to Z (for zinc platers). She made numerous calls every day. She would normally stop working in late afternoon to prepare dinner and await Frankie's arrival from the plant. Depending on what she made, either a cold bottle of Rheingold beer or glass of homemade red wine would be waiting for Frankie when he walked in the door.

Dinner conversation was normally reserved to discuss the day's progress for the new business, which they starting calling FAMA, short for Frankie Archie Maria Aviation. Frankie would give her a list of things he wanted her to do the next day. Some nights Archie would come by after dinner or stop for a weekend lunch to join in the business discussions.

The weather was just starting to get a bit warmer and thoughts began to turn to Easter; this year it was on April Fool's Day. The Allied Expeditionary Forces were steadily advancing towards Germany's western border while the Russian Army was knocking on Hitler's door to the east. One could sense that peace in Europe was around the corner and hopes were never higher. There was talk around the plant that it might close sooner than October. But whoever was working on the day the plant closed would earn the $250 bonus anyway.

***

After reviewing the FAMA progress for the week, Archie made an announcement. Speaking with an exaggerated Irish lilt, he said "As you know, Mrs. Feeney's boy -- that's me -- is more than a wee bit Irish. Miss Dottie Eskesin -- yes, she of the humongous diddies - has agreed to be me date for the Saint Paddy's Day celebration next Saturday. Would you Eye-TAL-yin heathens like to join us for some corned beef and cabbage and a pint or three of Guinness at the Hibernian Hall?"

Maria laughed "Why Archie, you sly dog. When did you get the nerve to ask Dottie out? And why would you want us to tag along on your first date?"

"Well, for your information, it's gonna be our second date, not our first. And do you remember our conversation about Dottie during dinner at your place a few weeks back? I thought about it and figured 'Why the hell not? What I lack in looks or a Charles Atlas he-man body, I'll make up in savoir faire and a hefty bank account after we sell our first plane.' So, I called her up and we went to see A Tree Grows in Brooklyn. The movie was swell and we even smooched a little in the balcony."

Frankie snorted "Smooched? With Dottie Eskesin? You gotta be kidding me!"

Archie pantomimed a sinister leer before laughing. "Nope. One hundred percent, honest-to-god All-American smooching. I really think that Dottie likes me. Besides, Mr. Romeo," looking pointedly at Frankie, "I don't see you walking around Massapequa with Rita Hayworth or Betty Grable on your arm, so I'm way ahead of you on that score. Dottie said that she could get you a date if you wanted."

Although he wanted to shoot a glance at Maria, Frankie didn't flinch. "For Pete's sake, Arch, I'm kinda getting tired of repeating myself. I'm still not over Amy and don't know when I will be. And it's even tougher for Maria just losing Chet -- hell it was only three months ago -and I want be here for her."

Maria interrupted. "Listen Chet, I'm happy that you took Dottie out and had fun. You should be having fun and she is a real doll face. I mean it. So even if Frankie doesn't want to go, I think it would be a blast to pretend to be Irish next Saturday, if you don't mind a third wheel."

"Wait a minute," Frankie replied, "I never said that I didn't want to go. Just that I didn't want Dottie to get me a date."

Archie clapped his hands. "Okay, then, we'll all go. But do you mind if we meet you there? I mean, you never know how lucky I might get. Maybe I'll need to make an early escape with Dottie, so separate cars would be better."

"That's what I like about you, Arch, you're always thinking."

***

Two days later, Frankie came home after work to the most wonderful aroma wafting through the apartment. Maria wasn't in the kitchen or living room, so he figured she was in the toilet. He thumbed through the mail and saw some catalogues for variable pitch propellers he had asked Maria to order. Sitting down at the kitchen table, he started to go through the first catalogue when noticed that she hadn't left him a Rheingold or glass of Pop's wine. After going through the catalogue for a few minutes, he called out "Maria, what smells so good? When are we going to eat, I'm starving!"

When he did not receive a response, he became momentarily worried. Was Maria okay? After a minute he got up and walked to the bathroom. The door was open and she was not to be found. He continued on to the bedroom. The door was closed. "Maria, are you all right?" When she didn't reply, he opened the door.

Maria was naked on the bed, posed lewdly on her hands and knees, her ass facing the door. When she heard the door open, she started to rock back and forth. Her pussy lips -- glistening with her wetness -- opened and closed suggestively with her movements. Her hanging breasts swayed, their hard nipples further evidencing her excitement. "We got great news today, Frankie. But better than that, my pussy isn't sore anymore. So get your clothes off, get on the bed, and ride me you sisterfucker!"

Frankie continued to enjoy the sight of her sweet ass and even sweeter pussy. As he got out of his work clothes, the smell of her excitement began to fill the room. He shed his skivees and T-shirt and climbed behind her. Grabbing his cock, he slowly rubbed it up and down her slit, slathering his cockhead with her moisture as he watched her ass cheeks part and her anus become visible. She allowed him a few more moments of that pleasure before growling "Shove it in me, brother, I want it hard."

He pointed his head at the opening folds and thrust firmly. He bottomed out on the first stroke into her liquid velvet pussy. He stayed there for a few seconds, enjoying the pulsing that surrounded his shaft. She pushed back against him and said "I meant it, Frankie, start riding me. Hard."

He started slowly, drawing back until he could see the ridge of his head before pushing forward and stopping. She moaned with pleasure. He again withdrew, but this time he thrust back harder. "Yeah, you're getting the hang of it," she hissed. Frankie repeated his actions, but he no longer hesitated when his cockhead came into view. Faster and faster he stroked, increasing the power of his thrusts until he was slamming into her at an almost terrifying rate. The sound of his body slapping against her ass was sharp and loud, punctuated only by her groans urging him on. "That's it, Frankie, don't stop, don't stop."

He continued to ride her, her pussy making sucking sounds with his relentless assault. Minutes passed and their breathing turned to gasps as their pleasure mounted. Frankie alternated between grabbing her hips and roughly pulling them back and forth, and then reaching around to grab her flushed breasts. Finally, her pussy clenching his shaft, Maria howled as her orgasm took root deep inside her before radiating throughout her body. "Now, Frankie, now!" she screamed. Ignoring her, he continued to pound her as he drove towards his explosion. Seconds turned into minutes as he drove into her. Before reaching his climax, Maria screamed as she came again, this time sending Frankie over the top.

The sweat rolled down his face and dropped on her back as he panted with satisfaction. She continued to rock her pelvis, sending more jolts of pleasure along his shaft. He slowly softened and his cock fell from her pussy. Together they laid on the mattress, enjoying the moment as their breathing returned to normal. Frankie smiled. "So, what could possibly be greater news than THAT? But before you tell me, you still haven't answered my first question: what smells so good?" "Other than me?" "Yes, Maria, other than you." "Well, let's tidy up a bit and head to the kitchen. Then I'll answer all of your questions." "Okay. Let me pee first and then I'll meet you out there."

Frankie went into the bathroom and closed the door. "Odd," he thought, "we just had amazing sex and I won't pee in front of Maria. Guess than comes from years of living with Mom and Pop." He finished up and returned to the bedroom. "I'm gonna put on some pajamas, don't make sense to get dressed again," he said. Maria had already gone into the bathroom but called through the open door "Makes sense to me." Frankie heard her pee and wondered why she wasn't as embarrassed as he.

Frankie rarely wore pajamas and searched in the bottom of the drawer for the only pair he owned: some red checkered flannels that he would traditionally wear on Christmas morning. He tied the drawstring to the pajama pants, buttoned up the top and put on some slippers. Maria came out of the bathroom, her body still rosy from their lovemaking. He felt a stirring in his pants as she bent over her dresser rummaging for something to wear. He must have moaned, because she looked back at him over her shoulder and saw him staring at her ass. She wiggled it suggestively and, smiling, said "If you're ready to go again, at least let me take the pot roast and potatoes out of the oven." "Well, you know that the only think I like better than sex is food and we just had sex. I'm ready to eat!"

They walked into the kitchen and he sat down at the table while Maria took the roast and potatoes out of the oven. She got a can of corn out of the pantry and dumped it into a small, porcelain saucepan to heat it up. Some Italian bread and butter would complete the meal. After a few minutes, she brought two plates to the table. Frankie didn't want a beer or any wine, so he opened a bottle of pop. "Do you want any, sis?" "Yeah, that would be fine."

As they began to eat, Frankie waited for Maria to spill the beans. After a few bites, he could wait no longer. "So, what's the big news? Dish it out."

Maria smiled. "It came in the mail." Frankie was confused. "I went through the mail. Thanks for getting those prop catalogues. But I would hardly call that great news."

Maria got up, walked in the living room, and returned with an envelope. The return address read "United States Department of War." He opened it up and took out its contents. On top was a short letter. "Dear Mrs. Taylor: The President of the United States and a grateful nation extend their deepest sympathies for the loss of your husband, Ensign Chester Taylor, who died in the service of his country. Enclosed is a check in the amount of $10,000, representing the proceeds of his military life insurance. We recognize that this sum is no substitution for having your husband safe and sound in his home. We deeply regret his loss. Sincerely, George Marshall, General, Joint Chiefs of Staff."

After glancing at the check, Frankie looked at his sister, searching her face for some emotion. While her eyes were brimming, no tears trickled down her cheeks. He arched his eyebrows, waiting for her to react. "Yeah, it didn't take long for me to realize that we had a lavender marriage, nothing more than a front for Chet's true desires. But, he really loved the Navy and was as patriotic the next guy, so he wanted to serve. If anyone knew that he preferred men to women, he would have been banned from enlisting or -- worse - dishonorably discharged." She stopped and collected herself. "And, yeah, I do miss him, he was a swell guy. But he's never coming back. Listen, Frankie, we have an opportunity to do something great and this money will help us. After it came in the mail, I decided that today would be the day that I needed to finalize the ending of our marriage. Remember when I told you about the letters from his lovers?" Frankie nodded. "Well, I found them long after I came home early from work one day and discovered him on his hands and knees getting fucked by a Chief Petty Officer. That's why I waited for you in the bedroom on my hands and knees. It was my way of, you know, closing the Chet book."

12