A Ward's Passion

Story Info
A ward in love with her protector seduces him.
2.5k words
4.41
35.6k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked down from the window, a shadowy figure behind the glass. He watched as she wandered the gardens in the silent morning air. Her hands caressed the flowers as she passed by, her delicate white skin pronounced against the deep red of the roses. She looked up to the house and seemed to stare right at him. Her pale blue eyes pierced through the glass, straight through to him. He took a step back, further into the darkness of the room. He watched for a moment more until she looked down again, her attention again on the garden path. He tried to slowly let out his breath, but it still came out jagged and uneven.

James ran his hand through his jet-black hair and looked at the ceiling, praying for respite from the longing and pure carnal desire that he felt whenever he looked at that girl. She was his ward, and he was her protector. He knew the feelings he had were wrong, but ever since she had come back from her schooling he had been struck by the intensity of the desire he felt for her.

He remembered the day she had walked into parlor after her four years away with brilliant clarity. He had expected the same girl of who had left years before. He had assumed from her polite and indifferent letters of update that there had been no significant changes about her. She would, he realized be a little taller, being eighteen now. But he had thought she would still be the same pale, plain little slip of a thing who had been left in his care after the death of her parents who had been his close friends.

He could never have expected the young goddess who had walked in, so quietly he had barely heard her enter before she stood in front of him. Her skin was still as pale, but no longer did it make her appear sickly. Instead she seemed to glow, with the barest hint of a blush on her cheeks. Her straw hair had become a long and luscious blonde that reached just below her waist. She was still slim but her breasts had developed into succulent orbs that seemed barely contained in her pale blue gown, a gown that matched her eyes perfectly as they had stared down at him so serenely on that day. He had hardly been able to utter a word as she politely thanked him for his continued support and kind welcome back to the house. He had barely made it out of the room without succumbing to the urge of grabbing her and pressing her tempting body up against his own.

He sighed with frustration as he felt himself stir at the thought of having her sweet yet ever so tempting body pressed to him, her body shifting against his rock-hard erection. Ugh, he disgusted himself. To have such thoughts about a girl who was fifteen years his junior and in his eyes barely out of the nursery. A girl who he was sworn to protect, it was unthinkable. Yet, no matter how he tried he couldn't control it, and whenever he was near her, the urge to throw her down and plunge his hands into the sweet depths beneath those skirts was almost unbearable. He sighed as he walked out the room. It seemed he would again have to bury himself in work to try and get these base thoughts out of his head.

-------------------------------------------------

Glancing away from the shadowy figure as it moved out of sight, Alira walked among the roses trying to find calm among the sweet smelling flower beds. She knew he felt desire for her, she had seen it in his eyes, or at least she thought she had. Yet, every time she was around him, he always seemed in a rush to leave the room. He avoided her like the plague and she didn't know what she had done wrong. She couldn't count how many nights since she had returned to the manor that she had cried herself to sleep out of love, frustration and desire. She had loved James since the moment she had met him. She had wanted to be his wife and lover since she was a child, before she even truly understood what being either entailed. Yet, years later and she loved him still. She went away to school hoping that she could build herself into the kind of woman that would be worthy of him. She knew she lacked looks and wealth, but she was determined that she was the best person for James, as no woman could ever love him as deeply as she had.

What foolish hopes she had had upon returning home! She had thought that she could tempt him, and that he would want to take her to his bed and into his heart. But instead she had been treated politely, almost coldly as he went about his business, seemingly avoiding her at every turn. Yet, she had felt his desire. The heat between them was almost tangible, and when he was close to her she found herself longing for his touch.

She knew the time had come to lay her cards on the table. She would have to try and elicit a response from him, if she wanted any chance of winning his affection. She knew where he would be, in his study. He had routinely locked himself in there every day since she had come home. Alira looked up towards the house again and tried to cement her resolve. Today was the day that she would make love to the man whom she had kept in her heart all these years.

With her decision made, she headed for the main house.

-------------------------------------------------

James started at the quite nock at the door to his office. His servants knew not to disturb him while he was working. So when the quiet nock came again he walked to the locked door and opened it angrily. However, it was not a servant waiting patiently outside his study, but instead, his reason for keeping himself locked in there.

"Do you mind if I come in?" Alira asked, as she stepped quickly past him, not waiting for a reply.

"Umm, of course not", mumbled James as he walked over and quickly sat himself behind the desk, trying to keep as much space between them as possible.

He waited for Alira to seat herself in one of the chairs on the other side of the large mahogany desk, but she did not. Instead she stood there staring intensely at him.

"Can I help you with anything Alira?" James tried to keep his voice sounding authorotive as he avoided her blue eyes, afraid that the longing he felt would show in his.

"Yes you can", he heard her say quietly as she stepped around the desk, moving towards him.

"Uh, why don't you take a seat then", James asked quickly, trying to keep the panic out of his voice as she moved determinably forward, quickly closing the gap between their bodies.

"It is not something that you can fix if I sit over there" She said, now standing directly in front of his seated form, with her bottom touching the edge of his desk. He could not resist it any longer, he looked up into her eyes, and what he saw there effectively broke any kind of restraint he may have had left. She was staring at him, wanton lust in her eyes. He doubted if she fully understood the repercussions of what she was doing, and yet he doubted even her innocence would save her now. She had unleashed the beast and now she had to deal with the consequences.

"And what is it that you want me to fix?" James asked, his voice husky with his desire.

"I have a feeling," she said as she hesitantly took his hand and placed it against one of her soft breasts, "In here, and I think you now how to alleviate it".

He breathed raggedly as she pressed his hand against her pale breast, so that it seemed to struggle against the confines of her gown. When he saw the pink outline of her aureola peek above the top of the bust line, he snapped.

He suddenly was on his feet and lifting her bottom up onto his desk. He grabbed her by the back of the neck and forced his lips against her own. One hand held her breast, lifting it out of the confines of her bodice, so that is lay bare in his hand as he began to massage it. His other hand had made it under her bottom and was pressing her up against his massive erection as he continued to assault her mouth. When she let out a tiny moan onto his lips he knew he needed to be in her. He pushed he back onto the desk, so that he could better access her skirts. It seemed like there was a million layers between him and the soft, sweet, wet mound of his young ward. When he finally found her delicate, pink, innocent little pussy, he groaned as his erection became almost painful within the confine of his pants. He looked down at Alira as she lay on the table, a picture of wanton innocence and confusion. Her hair was a golden mess spread across the dark wood, and one of her breast lay free of her gown, its rose pink nipple hard with desire. And with her skirt around her waist, her milky privates lay open for his eyes to drink in.

He looked her in the eyes as he touched her tight little pussy for the first time. He stroked a finger through her folds and she gasped with desire. He felt a little about the entrance before he slid one finger in. Oh god, he thought as he felt her virgin body clench around his invading finger, her juices covering his hand as he continued to feel her, inside and out. She let out a high moan as he tried to fit another finger in her. She was so tight that he barely managed, her sweet little pussy trying to keep his fingers from taking her innocence. He wanted her so badly that he was struggling not to just plunge into her and ride her like an animal. But, he wanted to make it good for her, and he knew that she wasn't ready yet to take his cock.. He got down on his knees and Alira raised herself on her elbows, trying to see what he was doing. But it all soon became clear after she felt the first slick slide of his tongue over her folds. She could barely keep from screaming as he began to move his tongue up and down her rose coloured folds, sucking and tasting. She shivered in delight when he began to suck on her clit. Then as she thought she couldn't fall any further into pleasure, she felt two of his fingers push into her as he continued to suck on her clit. She could feel herself moving towards a peak, as he began to move the fingers in and out, all the time sucking the life out of her swollen clit.

Just as she felt like she was about to come, he stopped sucking and the fingers slowly drew out of her dripping wet pussy. She cried out in frustration as he got to his feet and looked down at her as she lay, slick with desire on the desk.

"James," she moaned, "Please....Please". She writhed with unfulfilled desire on the desk as he began to torture her by lightly smacking her pussy.

"Please what?" He asked, as innocently as possible.

"I need it" She cried out, as he lightly slapped her super sensitive clit.

"What is it that you need...." James said, this time pinching her clit as he spoke.

"Ahhhh!" She cried out, as tears of desire and lust rolled down her cheeks, "Please," She sobbed, "I need your cock, please...."

"Well, sweetheart", he said as he unbuttoned his pants to reveal a rock hard erection, "Why didn't you just say so?"

And with that he moved his cock to her slick entrance and began to rub it over and over her clit, coating the head in her juices. She wantonly moved her hips, presenting herself for him, and finally he could no longer hold back. He surged his cock all the way up into her wet passage as she screamed out in pain. When he had himself completely encased in her, he stopped for a moment, willing himself to have some restraint while she took a moment to adjust to his size. Her eyes were streaming with tears as he looked down at her, and he reached down and pulled her up into his arms. Her arms came around his waist, along with her legs as she held his cock in her tight pussy. She tensed for a moment, and James groaned as he felt her tighten around his cock. As her pain seemed to fade he began to slowly move within her, letting her become accustomed to the feeling of a big cock inside her. She moaned as he began to pick up the pace, and that was all the encouragement he needed to begin really fucking her the way he had always imagined. He thrust himself inside her tight, hot little pussy, holding her bare ass in his hands, and using the position to fuck her as deeply as possible. She called out his name as he tore away any shreds of innocence she might have had by fucking her like an insane man. All the months of restraint and pent-up desire seemed to come rushing out, as he fucked his beautiful ward on his office desk. As her sweet little pussy continued to tighten around him he knew he was going to come. He would come inside her, and make this little goddess his forever. No man would ever come in this pussy except for him. He grabbed her by the shoulders as he continued to pump his cock into her and looked her in the eyes.

"Your going to be mine forever, you understand Alira" He cried out.

She moaned in his arms and nodded her head, tears of happiness streaming down her face.

"I want to be yours forever" She cried, "Come in me! Make me yours!"

Hearing that, James couldn't hold on any longer and they cried out as he carried them both to the edge and over it, spilling his hot seed deep within his beautiful young ward.

He held her to him as they both breathed hard, still joined together in slick, wet union. He kissed her cheeks and sweet lips, savoring the taste of his beautiful lover. His love looked him in the eyes, her face full of feelings yet to be spoken of, but which they both felt and smiled. He smiled back and kissed her again, knowing that his life would never be the same, because it would now always have her in it.

His ward, his lover, his bride.