A Warlock's Homecoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sensing her master's mood, Vashya placed her clawed hands on Neya's shoulders and started to push the woman downward while Revis' hands rose to take ahold of his mother's face. A loving smile broke through his otherwise dark features as he guided her downward to his lap -- the combined strength of both himself and his servant easily overpowering the Elven woman. "I want you, and I know somewhere deep down...that you need this as much as I do. Now...taste me."

There was no inclination on Neya's face at first that she wanted anything to do with this offer; that she wanted anything to do with any of the disgusting and horrifying things that were happening to her family, right now. Pouty pale lips remained shut until again, the demoness reached down to force the issue. With a painful grip, Vashya took hold of the Elf's jaw and pried it open, at the same time pushing Neya's head downward...

With the swift motion, the head of Revis' man-meat penetrated his mother's lips and started to travel back along her tongue. The muffled hums and groans that Neya made while his throbbing cock slid into her mouth fueled his passion and pleasure all the more...unfortunately for her. "Oh fuck, you feel good!" he moaned out as he took a more firm grip on her ears and pulled her inward. She had to have all of him -- and he had to have every little bit of her. Struggling groans gave way to a strained gurgle as his dick methodically penetrated her face, its head moving deep into her throat.

The ecstasy was too much for Revis at that point. The feeling of having his mother's mouth and throat filled with his cock; her nose smashed up against his belly as her tear-filled eyes stared up at him in horror; fuck, he'd be lucky to last thirty seconds at this rate. He had to prolong this somehow. There were other plans that he had to fulfill before all was said and done.

Still he held Neya against him for the moment, her airflow cut off as she was held down by both of them. Her body twisted and contorted as she tried to get free to breath; fingers dug into her sons thighs, legs kicked, and her body arched and squirmed. It was...enthralling to Revis, as he watched her panic and struggle. Did she think she might die right here? How...shameful a death would it be: suffocation by having her son's cock plunged into her neck. She didn't deserve that fate though, obviously.

As her eyes started to roll back into her head and the struggle became less energetic, Revis finally pushed back on his mother to let her breathe. The Elven woman gagged and coughed, rasping for air as if she'd been drowning at sea. Drool ran down her chin as tears rolled down her cheeks. She was absolutely beautiful to him.

"Vashya. Warm her up for me," Revis commanded, taking a daring glance over to his immobilized father across the room from him. Rage and hate filled the old man's eyes as he watched the succubus remove her skimpy black cloth. Berrian knew his wife was going to be raped and violated in the worst ways possible...and there was nothing he could do about it. Nothing but watch and despair. Even that thought seemed to drive the warlock onward. For fuck's sake, maybe he really was a depraved piece of shit, just as his father thought he was. Oh well. Might as well live up to it.

As the curvy and muscled succubus revealed herself -- still standing behind Neya and looming over the woman -- her own little plan was uncovered. Just before the priestess arrived home, Vashya conjured up a massively meaty cock onto her own otherwise very feminine body, all too willing to torture such a devout and pure woman with the loin. In an oddly sick sort of way, it was interesting to see the male appendage just simply materialize on her form. "Mmmm... Warm her up? Yep, I'm pretty sure I can do that!" the succubus chirped out gleefully, positioning her thick tip that was already dripping with an ominously green fel-laced precum at the backside of the abused priestess.

"Good. And don't worry, mother," Revis said, staring straight into his sobbing matron's eyes with a still loving smile on his features. "You'll learn to appreciate this experience in time. Now, back down you go, hmm?" he chuckled, his brows flashing upward shortly.

By this point, the priestess' resistance was becoming much weaker; more affected by the succubus' enthralling mist. "N-no m-more Revis! Please! K-keep her away f-HRK!" Naturally, her protests were again interrupted as she was forced down once more on her son. His now wet length flowed smoothly through her lips and past her tongue by this point. Again, he pulled her all the way down, entering into his mother's throat with a repugnant gag let out from her in reflex. She was held there again, though just for a second this time; just long enough for Vashya to ram her larger cock full-force into the dainty little priestess' pussy. The Elven woman's body reflexively tensed up and she clawed at Revis as she felt the demonic cock invade her insides. A pained scream even managed to escape from her as her windpipe was cleared.

The buildup was over now, though. With a renewed energy, Revis held her head steady by the ears to start grinding himself against her face -- humping that beautiful freckled visage mercilessly. Again and again he pushed into her, plowing into her throat and sliding his length along those soft, wet lips and ever-squirming little tongue. From behind, Vashya begun pounding the petite priestess with just as much energy, somehow cramming her massive fuckmeat all the way up into the gut of the smaller woman. Spitroasted and helpless, Neya could only accept her fate at this point. It felt like she was going to choke at any point, and the taste of her son's salty precum was already filling her mouth. Plus she was being defiled from behind, stretched and plundered by a heinous demon's forearm-sized she-meat.

"Nnngh, fuck. Stop. Stop!" Revis suddenly ordered, gritting his teeth and squeezing his eyes shut after only a minute or so of face-fucking his matron. He'd damn near burst into her throat right then, and had to pull out to muster all the willpower and control he could to just keep it inside of himself.

Obviously, this disappointed Vashya greatly. The succubus gave one last hard thrust, slapping her pelvis into the pleasantly rounded backside of the priestess as she glared at him. "Well that didn't take very long, Master. Perhaps you should have distracted your mind more while you fucked your mother's face, hmm?"

"Ugh, fuck off..." Revis panted, having to catch his breath. A moment later, the warlock suddenly realized that there was...no real fight, anymore. No struggle. With a frown, he looked down toward Neya's freckled face. Her blue eyes that were so full of fear before were now...nearly glazed over and lifeless; lidded and staring right back at him. Her mouth hung open with her pink tongue stuck out, seeming as if she actually wanted it, now. Truly, the magics that succubi had to work with were absolute wonders.

"Tell her to suck on my balls, Vashya. I want them clean," Revis ordered, narrowing his eyes and sneering in a twisted sort of passion as he stared down at his mother.

"As long as I still get to fuck her," the succubus countered, still fully inside of the small Elven woman and pulsing.

"Whatever! Do it!"

A few whispered words were spoken in Eredun from Vashya to Neya before the priestess -- eyes glazed over and soul seemingly imprisoned for the moment -- began to work on her son's sack. Though no real passion was in the act, Neya did exactly as told. Her small Elven tongue ran up and down Revis' ballsack, side to side, giving a little suckle at it here and there as she cleaned her son's baggage from the musky sweat that had gathered on him throughout the day.

In the meantime, the demon got to have her own fun. Revis wasn't wholly specific about his wishes, so she thought she'd take her chances. The already slick, monstrous fuckstick was positioned upward at the adorable little pink asshole of the priestess and then pushed inward. Even as sedated as she was, Neya ended up whining and squinting her eyes as the demonic cock split apart her little pucker hole.

Though the priestess' little pussy only went so deep before Vashya had to really work to dig further, the Elf's ass was another matter. Green fel fluid slicked her mass, letting it flow freely into that constricting asshole once the threshold was penetrated. All the way in the succubus went until she was fully hilted. Then she could pull out and really start pounding the Light-worshipping bitch. Vashya's gray clawed hands dug into Neya's shoulders for grip as she mercilessly and forcefully fucked the small woman's ass. The demon's growls and moans were accompanied by loud slaps as her body slammed into the other's.

Minute after minute went by as this continued -- the enthralled Neya suckling at her son's balls and cock while the succubus behind her railed her asshole with a fel-filled piece of meat that could easily fit on any Tauren or Draenei. All the while Berrian did his best to look away from his spot on the other couch, not wanting to witness any more of his wife being mentally controlled and raped by his son and some disgusting demon. Revis noticed this, too. As his mother lapped at his junk like a dog, the warlock turned his gaze to his father. That bastard had to suffer more, he thought with narrowed eyes. Hearing Neya's whines and moans as the demon violated her wasn't enough.

"Nngh! V-Vashya..." Revis groaned out, squinting his eyes as he kept his focus on not blowing his load all over his enchanted mother's face. "It's my turn with her, now. Pull out."

"Agh, FUCK!" the Demon spat, raising her hand and then violently slapping the priestess' ass in sudden frustration at having been brought near to her climax and then pitifully denied. The sudden burst of pain made the priestess scream and clench her muscles around Vashya's she-cock...maddening her even more. "Why now!? I'm almost there! You can have her pussy, let me have the asshole! Please!"

The Half-Elf pushed his mother away from him and forced himself up with a bit of a stumble as he stared his father down. "I have other ideas. Mother. Go over there," Revis ordered, pointing his finger at his father. "Bend over him. Make sure he feels you on him. Make sure he knows."

Now little more than a willing husk with a very unwilling soul trapped inside of it -- still feeling, tasting, and experiencing everything as if it were her actual desires -- Neya stepped over toward Berrian as ordered. The Elven woman spread her legs apart to show her gaping asshole and pussy to the warlock and his servant. She had been so clean, before. So flawless. Now she stood there like some second-class whore, displaying herself to them and ready for the taking.

With a newfound anger at having to look at his father's face (who seemed unsurprisingly just as maddened as before, if not moreso), Revis stormed across the room to his mother's lithe form and positioned himself behind her. One hand went to the back of her head so that he could grab a handful of hair, then violently pushed her face down against his father's chest. Even then, it wasn't quite enough. No...Berrian had to feel as much of this as possible.

The warlock's cock was put to his mother's pussy and without any hesitation, forced into it with enough muster that her body basically just collapsed. Neya's full torso was fell onto Berrian's as her face was smashed against the back cushions of the couch -- the greatest insult Revis could give to his 'loving' father. He thrust as deep into his mother's soaking womanhood as he could, pushing her form downward into Berrian as she lied across him. And gods, it felt good. His mother's Elven pussy had lost none of its tightness over the years, squeezing and milking his cock with every thrust he put into her. Her tight little asscheeks grinded up against his loins, thighs gripped at his own, and the priestess' eyes looked back over her shoulder toward her son as he fucked the Light right out of her. It was pure ecstasy for Revis. The anticipation that led up to this was deep and powerful.

"Vashya. Come here..." he ordered to his annoyed succubus. "I'll help you."

The demon, while still annoyed, lifted a brow in great curiosity at those orders. "...Help me? Hmm," she hummed before shrugging and going over to the Half-Elf currently ravaging his mother's pussy. A quick motion was given to her to get up on the couch and come closer, which she gladly obliged. The fel enchantress climbed up above Berrian and to the side of the other two -- one hoof on the back of the couch and the other on the cushion right beside the old man's shoulder as she positioned herself to be serviced.

Slowing down his continual penetrating motion, he reached over for Vashya's demon cock and pulled it up to his face, staring down at Berrian as he did so. The poor bastard was going to have a heart attack at this rate. Berrian's face was red with rage, eyes filled with tears, and his gagged mouth made every groan and grunt and muffled scream it could. His body let him down, though. The only thing the paralyzed soldier could do was move a fingertip here and there; maybe move his head up and down or to the side. "Are you proud of me now, father?" Revis asked with a grin shot down at the old man before opening up and taking Vashya's she-cock into his own mouth.

The action was greeted by quite the approving coo from the gray winged demon, who gently took ahold of his head and helped guide him downward onto her. It was a little difficult at first for Revis to focus on it while he still selfishly pounded his mother's pussy raw, but he managed enough.

Only a few seconds into pulling double duty, though, something surprised the warlock. Neya started to shake and shudder. Her thighs gripped at him and she started clawing at Berrian's motionless form. Quiet whines from the enchanted priestess became full moans, then even screams. The muscles in her thighs and pussy clung to Revis' cock; squeezed him as he throbbed inside of her hot womanhood.

"Oh, gods! Cum for me, mother. Fucking cum on me!" Revis begged pathetically as he felt feminine juices start to spill down his cock, little drips tickling at his balls before splattering down onto Berrian's still body. Too much. It was too much for him. The warlock abandoned the demon's cock and collapsed down onto his mother, digging his hands under her body to squeeze at her perky little tits. Slower thrusts became faster and more erratic as he entered her insides again and again, spreading her soaked pussy and sheathing himself fully with every motion. Only a few short seconds passed before it hit him.

Wave after wave of thick seed spewed forth from him into his mother's womb, filling her body until it started to leak out of their connection. The room was filled with the sounds of her high-pitched moans mixed with his sudden primal yell, along with the last few slaps of their bodies together as he emptied himself into Neya. Even still he kept going, methodically and full of intent, giving his full being into every sopping-wet thrust. It had to last as long as possible. It had to last forever. This feeling of his seed shooting into his mother of all people; the scandalous taboo of it all. The insult to his father that was now having the cum of both his wife and son drip onto his immobile form. No pleasure in Revis' life had ever been or would ever be this perfect!

The moment cut short without much notice. "Ngh, it's my fucking turn!" Vashya suddenly yelled, having positioned herself in front of Revis while his eyes were squeezed shut in ecstasy. The warlock had no time to yell out any order before her cock was shoved into his mouth and down his own throat. It was now his turn to be face-fucked, this time by a much larger piece of meat than his own.

Revis had little real control over it, either. Demonic lust had taken his servant, and he just had to ride it out at this point. At least it wouldn't take long. Probably.

With his cock still buried within his mother's dripping pussy, Revis had his head grabbed with sharp claws tightly as Vashya's fuckmeat exploded into him. So much of it came that he couldn't help but swallow the first couple shots of demonic cum -- she surely wasn't going to pull out. Pump after pump, Vashya emptied herself into her master, damn near choking him more than once. The experience was new to him. Not bad, just new. Then again, considering he was still eight-inches deep into mommy dearest, not many things truly could be bad right now.

"Ugh, fuck. Finally!" the demon cursed, rolling to the side and flopping down at Berrian's feet with her body half-strewn over Neya's. Release had finally come for the Demon; nothing else mattered.

Now, Revis had a mouthful of Demon spunk, and he really didn't want to swallow anymore. Therefore, the ever-pleasant warlock leaned to the side and spit it out -- all over Berrian's face. The mix of his spit and Vashya's green demonic she-cum coated his father's visage, causing the man to start thrashing his head around and start letting out muffled yells of disgust. "Ekh! Yeah, breathe it in, you old fuck!" the Half-Elf growled as he spat the last of the fluid onto the other man's twisted face.

The warlock didn't want to look at that ugly face anymore, though. Berrian was nothing to him, anymore. "At least warn me next time, damn it!" Revis cursed with a glare shot at Vashya...who didn't seem to pay attention or care! She was spent.

The Half-Elf then took his sweet time to just enjoy himself for a while. His cock was slid in and out of his mother a few more times. Down into her asshole just to see what it was like (spoiler: it was awesome). He even knelt down to start licking up all of the mixed juices she'd been spilling out of herself; tickled and toyed with her until she squirmed for him.

"Now what, master?" Vashya asked, crawling off of the mess of people on the couch to start wiping herself off with one of Berrian's shirts.

Revis took a deep breath as he stared down at his mother, still face-down and ass-up, sprawled sideways over his father's motionless body. Her blue eyes were still pointed up in his direction, just watching. Waiting. There was still anguish somewhere deep down in there. Desperation, but maybe also just the slightest hint of satisfaction, too? That's what he mentally told himself, at least. "How long will this last?"

"A few hours, though as long as I can keep the spell going, there's no reason it can't last longer. Days. Weeks, maybe," the demon replied, glancing back over her shoulder at the Elven priestess.

"Good. I think I might stick around a little while, then. A man should ensure that his family is well taken care of."

12