A Warm Balmy Night Ch. 02

Story Info
Riddick gets to play.
2.9k words
3.86
19.7k
2
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
minxfic
minxfic
6 Followers

Riddick was as horny as hell. Watching the brunette come had been unbearably erotic. His rock hard cock was tucked up tight against his warm, moist flesh, just aching to be let out. His legendary self control was leeching away moment by agonising moment. He'd really felt like jerking off, while he'd been watching them, and for him that was unusual.

Surprising the women had caused a surge of adrenaline to flood through his body. Now, kneeling beside them, the adrenaline high was receding. To be replaced by a renewed throbbing in his groin. He ran his tough calloused hands over their beautiful caramel and snow white skin. They rested hip to hip. Clara sat upright, astride Lucy; their bodies looked as if they were joined neatly together as one.

Riddick couldn't keep his hands off them. He could feel the tremors running through their bodies as he caressed them both. Clara's skin felt smooth and velvety, it was milk white in colour and tantalising. Lucy's mane of dark hair was her most impressive feature, it trailed across her shoulders and breasts and spilled out across the dew damp grass. Riddick was careful not to tangle his fingers in it while stroking her neck.

The iridescent moonlight created contrasting shadows on their skin. It highlighted their breasts and myriads of curves. Long blonde hair, swept back, across one anxious face was complimented by the dark thick curls of the other.

Still lying on her back, Lucy's gaze was courageous, holding Riddick's for just a little too long. Her earlier, boldly made, remark now forgotten in the tense atmosphere. To Riddick her well defined cheek bones and an aquiline nose, sat badly with her suspicious eyes. They remained together, content with their close contact; awaiting his next move. Neither displayed any outwards signs of fear. He was perfectly aware of how other people viewed him, especially women. He could snap their necks, or find their sweet spot with his shiv, in the blink of an eye.

Riddick fondled them both, spoilt for choice. He didn't lie to himself. He'd followed the women for one reason and one reason only. They had looked fun and obliging and he was intent on asking. He was getting real tired of paying for it. Riddick's sex drive was almost as legendary as his skill with a shiv, unfortunately it wasn't so much of a crowd puller.

Riddick walked a fine line in his sexual encounters. Even if he never had to hold a woman down, he would take what he wanted if not given freely. Usually merely gazing at his next conquest with his preternatural eyes was enough to encourage submission.

Tonight, Riddick's mood was better than it had been in a long while. He was intent on making sure the women enjoyed themselves as well. His only reservation was what one would do whilst he was playing with the other. Even he wasn't strong enough to fuck one woman and hang on to a second. Would she try and run, leave her friend behind? Riddick wasn't sure.

Riddick moved closer to Clara putting his arm around her, pulling her gently backwards for better access. He bent his head to where the two women were joined, two heads of different coloured curls ready for exploration. He inhaled deeply and then swirling his tongue quickly across both their labia's he tasted them both. His tongue began to push in amongst their folds and his teeth grazed the lips of their sex. He held them firmly, his fingers digging in to the flesh of their upper arms. He would not allow them movement either for their enjoyment or as a chance to escape.

His efforts were rewarded with soft sighs from both of them. Out of the corner of his eye he could see them finding each others hands, their fingers entwining. He was unsure if this was in lust or reassurance, either way he didn't care. With a smile on his busy lips Riddick continued to suck and lick flicking his tongue roughly over their clits. He probed deeper, first with Clara, savouring their taste. Tonguing both of them at the same time was the pinnacle of arousal for Riddick.

He gripped Clara harder as she began to squirm. She was dripping wet and Riddick lapped at her. Her skin was flushed with excitement. Her hands gripped his shoulder tightly. Riddick hissed as her nails dug into his flesh. He released Clara and she slumped backwards. Moving to kneel next to her, her began massaging her thighs with his large hands, running them up her torso and then, teasingly, back down.

He looked over to Lucy, who had sat up, but otherwise remained static, waiting for Riddick's direction. With a sharp jerk of his head he motioned that she should join him. She rolled on to her knees lightly and wriggled over to her friend. Taking one hand off Clara's body he wrapped it around Lucy's wrist. That was all Riddick felt he needed, for control of her again.

He stopped his massaging of Lucy's body, with his remaining hand, and quickly sank his fingers into her. He began to rhythmically twist them and slide in and out of her tightness, while his mouth found a hard nipple. Riddick didn't know what was the more arousing; watching his hands sink into her, or to feel her slick wetness running down his wrist.

As he worked on Clara, Riddick could hear Lucy breathing hard again. She was becoming very aroused again. Riddick looked at her, she stared back. Her posture was sullen and he eyes blank. From her demeanour he got the feeling she was jealous at Clara's response to him.

"Don't you like me playing with your toy?" He asked. Lucy narrowed her eyes but didn't answer.

He spread the fingers of his hand, and unwrapped them from her wrist. Her arm was resting against her body. Riddick traced a circular pattern across her golden brown abdomen and then down to her own folds. He continued to watch her. He was in control here and she would do as he wanted. A single finger toyed with her. Her breathing hitched. She bit her bottom lip. Riddick smiled slyly, and thrust his fingers hard into her. She inhaled sharply and raised herself off her knees and spread her thighs. He now had both women exactly where he wanted them. Riddick grinned, thoroughly enjoying himself, both were writhing and moaning. His cock twitched in response to their arousing sounds.

Riddick had decided to take no chances with either woman running from him. He had no real intention of hurting them, but they didn't know that. He could be a sadistic bastard when he wanted to be. He pulled his fingers from inside them, Clara whimpered unhappily.

He sat back on his heels. Lucy had already come and would, maybe, need more time to recover. Clara was certainly ready. She pushed herself up onto her elbows and looked up at him, her aroused body and half closed eyes pushing Riddick's senses. He wanted to take her in his arms, turn her over, and fuck her right there.

Instead Riddick stood up. He offered his hands to her, helping her to her feet. He swallowed hard, pulled her close and kissed her. She was the tastiest fucking thing he'd ever held. Bending her backwards as he pushed his tongue into her mouth and letting her sample the remains of her own taste. Riddick was being rough with her, reinforcing who was in charge of the situation. He pulled away, gazing intently, allowing her to fully appreciate his silvery stare. She lowered her eyes not wanting to provoke the predator. Her posture was one of complete submission.

Riddick doubted he needed to say it, but did anyway. "Stand there. "It wasn't a request.

Turning, he pulled Lucy, to her feet. He grasped her shoulder and steered her in front of him, making her walk to the nearest sturdy tree. He wanted her safely secured. He knew it would make them to feel vulnerable too.

"I'm not going to hurt her, and I won't hurt you either, if you do as you're told," he said. She stopped in front of the tree, being unable to proceed any further. She turned to face him, and nodded. She sank to the ground and looked across to Clara.

Riddick produced a length of fine thread from his pants pocket. The thread was, exceedingly thin, but very strong. Riddick quickly made two loops, and bent down, to push Lucy's hands into them. He then tightened the loops and wound the thread around the tree. He secured it with a knot. Leaning close to Lucy he held her chin and tilted her head up.

"If you pull against this", he said," It will tighten, and cut into your skin." He looked directly into Lucy's eyes," Be smart, don't pull."

He turned away from her, and walked back to Clara, who was still standing in the grassy clearing. As he walked Riddick unzipped his pants and freed his throbbing cock. He took himself in hand. He walked around Clara admiring her, all the while stroking himself.

She was his perfect shape. Plump of flesh. Plenty of curves, Riddick liked something to hang on to. Her beautiful body wasn't unblemished though. Horizontal marks on her back bore testament to someone's enthusiasm with a whip earlier in her life.

"Who did this?" Riddick asked. His fingers brushed against the uneven scars. Clara pushed herself against his hands, but tensed as she answered. "A lover."

Riddick arched an eyebrow, with the unexpected reply.

He'd assumed she'd been beaten for a crime, but her stripes were from a different punishment. Sometimes he liked to indulge with a whip, but the girls who would let him, normally charged too much for his pocket. Tonight he wouldn't need that, just fucking twice would be good enough.

He stopped pacing around her and leaned across, taking her hand and placing it around his cock. She gripped him tight. Riddick smiled at her in reassurance. He licked his lips and kissed her, meeting her tongue as it snaked to meet his. He then ran his tongue down her neck to her breasts. But he didn't go straight for the nipple, he slid his tongue down the underside of her breast, lifting it gently and nipping the soft skin. Then moved across her body and suckled the other, revelling in their taste and soft form.

Clara responded with a shiver and pressed herself to his tongue. She began to stroke his chest with her free hand, exploring his well defined muscles. He ran his fingers down her curves until he reached the dip just above her hipbones, and stroked gently with his thumbs. Clara held her breath, and then sighed as he moved his mouth to them, and licked the pressure points. He knelt and moved his attentions to her head of curls, burying his face in them. Probing with his tongue into her once again, Clara leaned against him and rubbed a hand over his smooth scalp.

Riddick wasn't going to last much longer, whether she was ready or not he was going to take her. Wrapping his arms around her. He pushed his knee into the back of her legs. She folded neatly and slid to the ground. His cock slipped out of her grasp and she grabbed on to Riddick's arms as he lowered himself onto her. He spread her legs with his knee, and bracing himself on one elbow, he slid the other hand down her body until he found her mound. Riddick could not leave her alone. Her taste, her feel was the best he'd had in a long time. She stared into his eyes, her fear of him tingeing her lust. Riddick smiled again, trying to convince her that he wasn't going to hurt her.

He made himself wait just a few moments longer, slowing his breathing. Nothing would frighten her more than a panting animal on top of her. He wanted a woman screaming out her climax under him, not screaming in fear tonight. He gently played with her, squeezing her clit and pushing one finger gently around and inside her folds before sliding it inside her. He kissed her and she began to push up at him just a little, gaining in confidence. Riddick knew she wouldn't soften up much more and lined his cock up and pushed hard inside her. Clara closed her eyes and whimpered. Out of the corner of his eye he could see Lucy tense. She'd watched the whole time, fearing for her partner.

Riddick was swamped by the intense sensations, as he pushed into her. Only during sex was he completely vulnerable. That was the main reason he'd never had a long time partner, he couldn't trust anyone enough to repeatedly show them his weaknesses. Sliding out a little, he thrust into Clara again, knowing his size would be stretching her senses, as well as her muscles. He thrust back and forth, long and hard, pushing deeply into her. She had wrapped her legs around his back and hung on to him.

Riddick rested his head in the crook of her neck and listened to her intensity build. Ting moans began to escape her. He loved to hear a woman being brought to the brink. Clara's breathing had become harsh and tight, she literally shook when he pushed inside her, he knew she wasn't far off. Riddick could feel himself tightening, Clara came suddenly, her head snapping back and her hips grinding into him, and he continued to ride her, letting her intensity dull. Riddick took a couple of deep breaths and then he allowed his own release, in which he became completely vulnerable. The waves of his orgasm swept over him, engulfing his mind and reducing his body to just a sweating, heaving mass.

Riddick lay for several minutes, propped up on and elbow so as not to crush the exhausted woman below. He felt in no immediate danger and just for once had the luxury of enjoying the after glow. Riddick looked across at Lucy, who was now standing. He didn't believe, she had looked away from them the whole time that Riddick had riding her friend.

He kissed Clara on the lips and stroked her neck, he pulled out and slid off her. She looked exhausted and rolled on to her side and closed her eyes. Riddick didn't think he'd hurt her more like, he grinned, just stunned her. He sat down, resting his arms on his raised knees, taking deep breaths and decided he wouldn't need to tie up Clara. He doubted if she was even capable of tackling him now, however much she might want to.

He looked up under his brows at Lucy. She was staring at him, looking at his eyes.

"You've been in Slam haven't you?"

The question startled Riddick. He thought of all the reasons why he shouldn't answer. He lowered his head, still calming down. Lucy tutted under her breath. "You're big on conversation aren't you?"

Riddick raised his head. This bitch did not know who she was fucking with. He stood up in on swift, fluid movement and was at her side before she could blink. Leaning down, close to her face he said, "I didn't follow you and Clara for the conversation."

Riddick was close enough to her, for her to react, to his breath on her face. She swallowed and tried to back away from him. As she moved back, he moved closer, enjoying her discomfort. Eventually she ran out of room and had to press herself up against the tree. Riddick smiled and watched the fear appear on her face. He imperceptibly closed the gap between them, she was now shaking with fear. He smiled an 'all teeth and no lips' kind of smile, and then kissed her hard. She looked stunned.

Riddick produced a shiv from nowhere and cut her bonds. He pulled her to her feet and pushed her up against the tree. Riddick decided this one would be more of a battle than Clara and short and sweet would be best. He pushed himself up against her so she could feel his erection. Riddick began to kiss her neck and nibble her ear. He lifted her up, she grabbed his shoulders in response. Resting her thighs on his forearms and spreading her legs wide, he leant against her. He rubbed his erect cock, up against her, to see how wet she was. The answer was very. For all Lucy's smart comments, her body wanted Riddick. He positioned him self comfortably and pushed deep into her. She cried out and arched her back, trying to stop him from sinking into her so deeply. Her efforts didn't stop him, and he began to drive into her with long, deep thrusts.

Riddick wasn't like other men. The more he got, the more he could take. Once he got into his stride Riddick could please a handful of women on any given night. With each thrust he lifted her up so she sank down his full length each time. The movement making her head loll until it rested on his shoulder. He could feel her harsh breaths in his ear.

Riddick could feel his control going already, he had no choice but to give in. He lifted his head, arched his back and braced himself, quickening his pace. Lucy was now grunting, and he could feel her muscles begin to pulse. He squeezed her tightly against the tree, as a million stars exploded inside his mind, cascading through his body and draining any energy he had left.

He never heard Clara walk up behind and smash him over the head with a tree branch.

minxfic
minxfic
6 Followers