A Warm Balmy Night Ch. 03

Story Info
Riddick wakes up with a sore head.
2.2k words
4
18.2k
1
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
minxfic
minxfic
6 Followers

Riddick woke with a throbbing head. His mind slowly fought through the fog of unconsciousness and groped his way into reality. It all came back to him in a rush. Clara had knocked him out. He'd heard her come up behind him, just too late. She had attacked him at his most vulnerable moment; bitch!

The brightness filtering through his closed lids told him the room was too harshly lit for his eyes. So he didn't open them. If he couldn't see, then he would have to use his other senses to tell him where he was. Just like being back in slam, before he got his shine job.

He was hanging upright, tied crucifix style. His arms horizontal and his legs spread wide apart. Cuffs held his wrists and ankles secure; he also had a collar around his neck. They were of soft leather and felt warm from soaking up the heat of his body. They had been designed for comfort rather than strength and had plenty of give. When he moved, he could hear no rattling chains, so he assumed he was attached to the wall behind him with rope or straps of some sort. Compared to some restraints, like the ones John's had used, these were almost comfortable. Not the being tied up against your will was particularly comfortable.

Riddick was also completely naked. His shoulders ass and backs of his thighs were all very sore. He flexed his body as far as he could. Stretching, he could feel the cuffs expand, the buckles giving a little. The abrasions on his body chafed and pulled as well. He worked out where the cuts and grazes came from. Assuming the women were working alone, they had been unable to carry his inert body and had dragged him to where ever he was now.

Having established that he was in working order, apart from a few minor injuries, Riddick concentrated on his environment. He wondered where he was. He inhaled and sifted through the different smells and scents. The room smelt overwhelmingly of sex. Musky and erotic, but underneath that he could smell other familiar things. Diesel oil, engine lubricants, grease and other mechanically related scents. He must be on board a ship, but it must be static at present. He could feel no vibrations being tied to the hull, he should be able to.

A new scent entered the room, a woman's scent. Riddick smiled, it was Clara. "You're awake now, hmm?" She moved across the room towards him, he could feel her body warmth radiating from her. She was sweating in her excitement, he heard her wipe her hands down her pants and lick her lips. "Lights to low," she said. "You can open your eyes now; I have dimmed them. I don't want to hurt you." Riddick thought she had strange ideas about hurting people. Apparently smashing them over the head didn't count. Riddick snorted with derision. He kept his eyes closed, even though he had noticed the brightness diminish. She had moved very close to him. He could almost feel her breath on him. He wanted her just a little closer. She took one more step.

He lunged forward, eyes bulging, as he snapped his teeth trying to bite her. She stumbled backwards, losing her balance. Her face changed from shock to complete rage as she landed abruptly on the floor.

"YOU FUCK!" she screamed at him.

Riddick had only few seconds to take in the room. The small area was cluttered with boxes, crates, and metal containers. It looked like a small storage room. He tried to take in as much of the layout as he could, before Clara snatched a tamer from a holder on the wall. Riddick took one look at the foot long weapon and knew he was about to get a huge electric shock. They'd had tamers in Slam, but upsetting Clara had been worth it, she was really pissed. He prepared himself, the best he could, for the onslaught, wishing to curl himself in ball. Clara advanced on him with pure hatred in her eyes, she had relinquished her dignity in front of Riddick, and that didn't sit well with her.

Riddick felt the probe touch his chest; it was sited just below his ribs. Milliseconds later she fired the first agonising bolt into his body. Riddick's body arched, every muscle instantly becoming taut; his head smacked the hull behind him forcefully. The collar tightened, restricting his throat, making breathing difficult. She continued to hold the weapon against him, firing bolt after bolt into his body. He was rigid with the pain. He could no longer think, only feel the agony as it lanced through his torso and radiated out through his hands and feet.

"Clara!" The shout came just in time to save Riddick from being turned into a brain dead pile of drool. The tamer fell away from Riddick's skin, finally giving him merciful release. He slumped forwards in his restraints, head lolling, desperately trying to suck air into his lungs. He rolled his eyes and saliva ran from his open mouth. Blinking rapidly, Riddick tried to focus on Lucy as she pushed past Clara. He felt the tips of her fingers on his chin as she raised his face to examine him carefully She must have been satisfied with what she felt and saw, as she lets his head drop back into its slumped position and turned on Clara.

Riddick hung from his cuffs and tried to concentrate on the shouting match that ensued. "What the fuck were you doing to him?" Lucy asked angrily. "He tried to bit me!" Clara replied, "I was teaching him a lesson." Lucy put her hands on her hips and sucked her teeth. "You know how dangerous he is, why go near him?" Clara didn't reply, but looked suitably chastened.

Riddick listened to them as they argued back and forth. Neither of them said anything about where they were or why he'd been captured, and Riddick was in no fit state to ask. All he wanted to do was shiv them, but he would settle for trying to bite both of them, stupid jumped up bitches. But his body refused to cooperate. So he hung there letting the fizzing sensation gradually recede from his limbs, and his eyesight clear of the dancing sparks clouding his vision.

At some point in their argument Lucy became aware that he was listening to them. She motioned to Clara and then she fetched something from the other side of the room, Riddick couldn't see what she had in her hands in his befuddled state. He soon realised what it was when they advanced toward him, Clara held the tamer close to him as a warning while Lucy slid the horse bit in place and tightened the straps. Lucy stepped back and pushed the end if the tamer to the floor. "Now he can't bite you," she turned from Riddick and took her lovers hand, her voice taking on a soft indulgent tone. "I couldn't have him hurting you, could I?"

Riddick's faculties were returning. He watched as Clara relinquished the tamer and Lucy took her in her arms. Beginning to fondle and kiss her, Clara rubbed her face with her fingers and swept her hair back off her face. Riddick's earlier excitement about watching the women together had now dulled a little. The bitches just could not leave each other alone. Riddick tried to focus on the room around him; looking for ways to escape from the ship, or weapons he could use. But his gaze kept wandering back to the two kissing women, their hands roaming over each other's bodies. Clara began pulling Lucy's clothes off. She dropped them carelessly on the floor as she continued kissing and fondling the writhing woman in her grasp. Riddick now knew why the room smelt of sex, they were apt to fall on each other any chance they got.

Clara pushed Lucy up against a pile of stacked crates. She raised her head as she kissed her lovers mouth. Locking eyes with Riddick, she pushed Lucy's backward over the crates. Lucy lifted one leg and wrapped it around Clara's waist, resting it on her hip. Clara was still holding Riddick's gaze. She licked her lips slowly and as she bent to suck a breast and ran her hands up and down Lucy's stomach. She took the whole, hard, brown nipple into her mouth. Riddick could see from her movements that she was flicking it with her tongue. She ran her tongue over and under Lucy's breast and then down her body. She moved it in slow languid circles across Lucy's taut caramel coloured skin.

Riddick became uncomfortably aware that his body was responding to the live sex show not ten feet from his face. Clara had noticed as well, she pulled away from Lucy and grinned slyly at him, her gaze briefly dipping to his crotch. Riddick narrowed his eyes at her.

Clara resumed her eye contact with Riddick, and pulled Lucy up into a standing position. Supporting her aroused lover with one arm, whilst she pulled down her pants with the other hand. Hooking her chin over Lucy's shoulder she slid both hands down to her ass and began kneading and pulling on Lucy's cheeks, sliding her fingers up and down Lucy's wet crack. Lucy moaned softly, hanging in Clara's arms her face resting against her tormentor's head. Riddick knew, full well, that he was going to get the full show, now that she could see he was interested. He cursed his body, but still couldn't close his eyes to them.

Clara grabbed Lucy's ass and lifted her on to the shiny metal crates. Twisting Lucy around so she was standing at her side and Riddick was getting a full on view of Lucy's pussy. Clara shifted Lucy again, just a little further, into the right position, so she could watch Riddick watching them. She pushed Lucy so she lay back on top of the crates. Lucy lifted her legs so her heels rested on the edge of the crate. Clara ran her hands from Lucy's knees up along the inside of her thighs, clasping her hands together and making sure Riddick was watching. She slid both thumbs into Lucy's swollen, wet hole. Lucy arched her back and moaned.

He remembered how noisy Lucy had been in the woods and hoped she wouldn't be so loud in the confines of the small room. He swallowed hard as he watched Clara slowly begin to bring Lucy off. She sank her fingers deep into her and twisted her wrists. She bent down, still watching Riddick and began to suckle Lucy's clit. Lucy was gripping the edge of the crates; Riddick could see her knuckles were white. Her head was thrown back against the crates, her dark hair reflecting in the polished steel of the outer casings. Riddick was now achingly hard, the electric shocks having done nothing to slow his body's reactions.

Clara was enjoying his reaction to the show. She was taking her time fingering Lucy. Her hands were wet and slick. She moved one hand to her lovers face encouraging her to lick her own taste off her fingers. Lucy gripped Clara's wrist and sucked her fingers, breathing hard through her nose.

Clara stared straight at Riddick as she removed her fingers from inside Lucy. She helped Lucy to roll on her stomach, bending her across the crates and spreading her wide. Clara leant and whispered in her ear. Lucy grinned and opened her eyes. She laid her face on the crates, her breath creating little dull patches on the shiny metal surface. She too, stared at Riddick. He now had both of them enjoying his discomfort.

Clara, in plain view of Riddick, curled her fingers into a tight wedge and leaning on her lover's ass she pushed hard until her whole hand disappeared into Lucy. Lucy whimpered, bracing herself on her hands she thrust up onto her lovers arm. She closed her eyes, no longer watching Riddick. She lifted her head from the crates and rolled it from one side to the other, moaning loudly. With her body shaking, from Clara fucking her hard, she quickly reached her release.

Only now, did Clara look away from Riddick. She slowly relaxed her movements and eventually slid her hand from inside Lucy and fondled the panting woman. She kissed her sweat covered back and then pulled her into her arms. Tenderly she picked her up, carrying her from the room.

Riddick, making the most of being alone, pulled himself upright on the restraints. He gave them a good hard tug to try and gauge their strength. They didn't feel very firm. He flexed his body and twisted his head to release the shock induced cramps. He looked down at his twitching cock, in his current position there were some things he couldn't relieve.

Clara re-entered the room, she walked straight up to Riddick and stood just out of lunging distance. She looked him straight in the eye and started to a take her clothes off. Riddick raised his eyebrows; perhaps he was going to get his itch scratched after all.

minxfic
minxfic
6 Followers