A Warm Balmy Night Ch. 04

Story Info
Riddick gets some relief.
1.9k words
3.91
17.6k
00

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
minxfic
minxfic
6 Followers

Riddick breathed hard around the rubber of the horse bit. It dug uncomfortably into the corners of his mouth. The discomfort had not diminished his interest in Clara taking off her clothes though. Only her black leather boots and thong remained. She ran her hands around the curve of her breast and then down her stomach, pressing her fingers into her flesh. Her penetrating stare never left Riddick’s face. She was enjoying every second of his uneasiness.

She closed her eyes and began to move her body to an imaginary rhythm. She swayed her hips and bent her knees. Arching her back she pushed her chest and ass out, and lightly pivoted on one foot. Finally she ran her hands up the back of her neck, and her fingers through her pale blonde hair. It fanned it out across her shoulders. Her hands wandered down the entire length of her body, pausing to pinch her erect nipples. When her fingers finally arrived at the edge of the soft leather thong, she tucked them inside the hem. Bending her knees, she arched her back again, grabbed the ties quickly on both sides, and pulled them loose. The thong fell away, revealing the neatly trimmed blonde curls that had already begun to glisten with her arousal.

She looked from one cuff around Riddick’s wrist to the other and then down to the ones around his ankles. Checking that they were still done up tight, happy he was secure, she moved close enough to touch him. Extending one hand slowly she laid it flat against his chest waiting for his reaction. He stared straight ahead at her, watching the play of emotions cross her face. Lust and excitement, were clearly visible in her eyes. She continued to rub her own body. The fingertips of her other hand kneaded the soft flesh of her breast, pausing to pinch at one of her hard nipples again, as she continued to massage herself to arousal.

Riddick had to make a choice. He could try and stop her, which in his present position wasn’t going to be effective and would probably result in another session with the tamer. Or he could let her work him over and get his revenge at a later date.

Riddick had the decision made for him. Clara ran her hand down his chest, across his stomach and through his tight dark curls until she grasped his semi-hard cock. She had the naughtiest smirk on her face. The look of a woman, enjoying having a man to toy with. He inhaled around the bit. She laid her other hand on his stomach, leaning against his hard muscular body, and sank to her knees. Riddick wanted to smile but the bit wouldn’t let him. Her eyes never left his face as she parted her lips and slowly took him into her mouth. Riddick rolled his eyes, trying to stay focused on her face.

Ohh…Fuck!

She sucked him in hard, flicking her tongue around his head. Riddick groaned. Clara might usually prefer girls but she wasn’t lacking in her touch with a man. She licked his entire cock from base to head in one sweeping movement, the throbbing shaft twitching and pulsing. She held him with the touch of silk and the grip of steel. Riddick gasped and shifted in his restraints. Clara suddenly pulled away from him and he slid from her mouth. The coolness of the room, was briefly accentuated by the dampness of his cock. She was still being exceedingly careful of him. He might be restrained but he was still a predatory animal to be feared and treated warily.

Riddick stood still once more. He made[i] his[/i]choice now; he really didn’t want her to stop. The moment became a seminal one. Clara smiled; she understood he was going to be good. Riddick realized he was submitting himself to her entirely. He felt uncomfortable giving her that much power, but he wanted to come badly. She was his only route to do so for the present.

Clara resumed her former actions clamping one hand around him again, while lowering herself back down onto her knees. She fondled his tight sacs, and sucked him hard, pushing her face into his crotch as she swallowed him down. Riddick had slumped in his restraints as she rolled her tongue around his hard length. Her hands moved around his body till she could grip a tight, hard cheek of his ass in each hand. Riddick thought she was fucking stunning, he couldn’t remember the last time a girl had gotten to him so badly. He was pulsing in her mouth, desperate to come, and he knew she could feel it.

Riddick felt more than twinge of disappointment as Clara opened her mouth releasing him. Then kissing her way up his body, stood up. She licked her lips savoring his taste. She moved a hand to her mouth and licked her palm and fingers thoroughly. Riddick knew what was coming next and watched as she leant forwards bracing herself on his body, her free hand planted squarely in the center of his chest, and began to rub herself. She circled her clit with her forefinger and slid her fingers inside herself.

Riddick looked back up to her face, his eyes loitering with intent at her breasts. He wondered whether she was going to free his arms, he couldn’t see any other way of fucking her.
Clara was mewling in the back of her throat, her face, hanging forwards, forehead touching his chest. She was breathing hard, moaning with each thrust of her fingers. Riddick could detect her scent drifting up to his face, the delicious odor of her arousal. Riddick wanted to touch her, run his hands down her body, then roll her over and make her scream. He’d make her scream once when she came and then again when he snapped her neck. Riddick breathed hard through his nose, his nostrils flaring as the fantasy filled his mind. Fuck her and kill her.

Clara broke the spell by taking her sopping wet hand from herself and pressing her fingers to his mouth. She knew he couldn’t move his tongue past the gag, so she wiped her juices from her fingers along his taut lips. Riddick inhaled the heavy scent, a rumble filled his chest and he pulled on his restraints. Clara didn’t flinch at his movements this time. She just smiled slyly.
Massaging his warm caramel skin under her fingers, she moved both of her hands up around his neck and laced her fingers together. She lifted one leg and hooked it over his hip, pressing her breasts to his chest. Then agilely she lifted herself up and wrapped the other leg around him. She shifted her weight a little higher, and centered herself, till he could feel her wet thighs brushing the tip of his cock. Riddick now knew she wasn’t going to untie him at all. She was going to fuck while he hung there, and there wasn’t a damn thing he could do about it.

The heat above, and around his cock was unbearable; he arched his back and tried to thrust into her. She rose with him so he couldn’t enter her, curling her fingers under his leather collar to aid her grip. He growled again. She lightened her grip on him and dipped her hips so just his head slide inside her, then she rose off him again. Riddick huffed down his nose; his intense dislike of her was now becoming full blown hatred.

She rubbed the back of his head with her hands. He twisted his neck so she couldn’t fondle him, it made him feel like a pet.

She hooked her fingers underneath his collar again, and pulled tightly using her knuckles as leverage. Riddick felt his airway constrict, and his breathing become even harder…he jerked his head up to try and loosen her grip but still she pulled. She suddenly let go; her hands moving to his shoulders and digging her nails into his flesh. She leant back from his body. Clamping her legs, with a vice like grip, round his waist to retain her balance. She slapped him, once, around the side of his face. Riddick shook with fury. How dare, she hit him! She did not know, who she was messing with.

Then he sank into oblivion, as she slid down, the entire length of his cock in one breath taking movement. Riddick’s fury dissipated as she raised herself up and slid back down until he was embedded deep within her. He became a slave to the sensations she was creating within him. All thoughts of revenge and humiliation disappeared into the gap between Clara’s legs.

Now Clara, began to work him in earnest. Using her whole body to lift herself, she gripped with her arms and hands, and squeezed his waist with her legs. Moving up and then sinking back down. She twisted her body, pounding herself onto him. Riddick had to take huge drafts of air in through his nose, he wished she would pull the bit from his mouth, but knew that she wouldn’t.

He used the ropes attached to the cuffs on his arms, to help aid his aching thighs. He looped the slack around his hands, the extra purchase helped him support her weight as well as his. Driving up into her, was taking its toll on his legs and back. The ache in his thighs was becoming agonizing, all his muscles were tightening as he felt himself near his release.

She was so wet that he could feel it running down his sac and trickle down his thighs. Clara groaned and shuddered as she came, her head fell forwards on to his chest. She released her legs around his waist, hooking the backs of her knees over his hips. It felt as though it was only his cock supporting her body weight, as she sank down impaling herself on him.

Riddick wanted her to keep on fucking, he needed more before it was going to work for him. He thrust up with his legs and hips but she just hung there inert. Finally she raised her face to him and grinned. Then she pushed against his chest and slid off him, his wet cock slapped against his stomach.

She backed away from him, his eyes wide with alarm. He growled in the back of his throat as realization took hold. She was going to leave him cold. She’d fucked him for herself and now she was going to walk away!

Riddick leant forward in his restraints and shook, he huffed and growled, demonstrating his anger to her. Clara stood in the middle of the room, well out of his reach, still grinning. Then she started to laugh, her voice sounding too loud in the tiny storage room. Riddick was angrier than he had ever been. He shook his restraints and leant towards her again and again, his usual stoicism and cool demeanor gone. He was furious, with himself, that he needed her and furious that she wouldn’t do what he was asking. Clara continued to back away and reached the door. She held on to the doorframe and swung her body round till she was side on to him. Then with a shake of her butt she was gone.

Riddick emitted a muffled roar, and begun to think of all the ways he could kill her, and which would be the slowest and most painful.

minxfic
minxfic
6 Followers