A Warm May Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andreand
Andreand
32 Followers

I had to have her. I leaned in and kissed her forehead and then again on her nose, then finally our lips connected again. As she reveled in total surrender to another woman's tongue in her mouth, I lifted myself up and placed one knee between her legs and a hand to either side of her. My breasts pointed down and I felt my nipples touch hers. She pushed her chest up to make tighter contact. My knee moved closer and she sensed it and moved into it. I could have cried from the tidal wave of emotion that tore through me when I felt the hot terry cloth press against my leg. She arched her lower back and moved herself up and down on me.

I was now almost out of my mind. If I could have swallowed her whole, I still could not have got enough of her. I moved to her neck just in time, because it pulled my leg from her loving motions, which I just could not handle all at once. For both of us, this had to last. The intensity needed to stay and not burn us out before we were both satisfied. One of her hands was in constant motion over my back while the other cradled my head when I moved my mouth over her throat and sensitized the crease of her neck before moving below her shoulder.

Her desperation subsided a little as I slowed the pace and held my face against her upper chest. I stopped for a brief time to lay my ear against her and let her racing heartbeat drown out all other sounds of the night. I held her, until its pace slowed a little, and then continued on to greater things.

Moving to her right side I began to nibble down her chest, lifting the cloth of her shirt lightly with my lips. There would be no quick, hasty, or direct approaches in anything I did. We had all night, and I wanted her to feel every bit of it. I wanted her to anticipate the slow teasing approaches and wonder if the obvious was going to happen or not. I also knew what felt good to a woman. This is why I was always happy with my sexuality, because who could better know the right places on a woman's body, than a woman?

Down the outer side of her right breast I moved. I could feel her breath tightening again. My movement continued until I was nuzzling the crease at the underside of the beautiful lobe. Then I kissed the bottom while I brought the tip of my nose against the hard little knob of flesh that was standing like a lightening rod, pointed at the sky, waiting for it to strike it with its superheated electrical stroke. I circled her beautiful nipple with my nose until it was at the peak of its receptiveness and then I closed my lips over it and pulled the cloth tightly around it. By leaving her shirt on, the fabric provided a wonderful tactile barrier that heightened the senses and the desire for more, leaving anticipation for even greater satisfaction later.

She held me there with her hands and I decided to risk a little edginess to my techniques and brought my teeth very lightly together on her and dragged them over the rock hard little protrusion. The gasp was audible and her chest heaved. I was very careful not to bite, but instead to just suggest it, and to provide the sensitizing pressure that would send an aching need into her core and prepare her for even more, to leave her needing even more. But before I would leave the sweetest tits I ever loved, I made sure the left one received the same full attention due.

When all of her chest was over sensitized, and fully explored, I made my way to the next stop. I had been intensely curious about it since I discovered her strong reaction to my touch earlier. Directly below me was her soft tensing stomach, which I now exposed by lifting her shirt up and gathering below her still unexposed breasts. Soft and silky was the skin of her flat little belly, as it shined pale under the moon. Like everything else on her, her navel was small, tight and so well defined; a dark little pool in a plain of ivory. Nibbling away, I descended on this unspoiled region. Her tensing muscles brought her tummy up to meet my kisses and then dropped as her chest thrust upward. She softly rubbed my shoulders and trembled as my lips teased and my tongue found her belly button.

Her hips began to rock again, seeking to move her hot, steamy vulva up and down on anything it could encounter, but finding nothing but empty space. I knew this was from buttons I now pushed. This was one of her weaknesses and the supersensitive tickling, resonated to her core and moved down her body to filled her entire pelvic region with a feeling of neglect for the needs that were uncontrollably building there.

My hands closed on the sides of her shorts in a grip that gathered both them and the cloth of her panties underneath. She lifted and allowed me to pull the waistband over the smooth curve of her hips and then clear of that sweetest of asses. My lips then descended below the navel. I could feel her hands guiding me to what she had to have. I could hear the breath being pulled quickly into her open mouth. My mouth was on the most anticipated path now. Like a cord made of electricity, that yearning pulled from below her navel down the front of her, between her legs and descended deep into her epicenter. Her flesh shuddered and retracted from my lips as I felt the first tickling of her soft hair.

I rubbed her beautiful pubic hair over my face and breathed her in. So soft, so feminine, she smelled mostly of the perfumed laundered scent of her clothes, with just a hint of the fresh perspiration that her body was producing. But I knew her body was also exuding the imperceptible chemical triggers that were bringing me to insatiable levels. Although she had never been with a woman before, her body was inviting this to happen and I to please it.

The cloth waistline still covered the top of her sacred little opening, but her puffy mons extended upward into the night air releasing some of the heat of the blood that filled it to such proportions. Its feeling under my face inspired me to just lovingly kiss it several times and to feel its power under my lips. Then I moved to the side and kissed down the crease of her thigh as I continued to work her shorts off.

Cindy lifted her head and gave me a slight look of desperation as she noticed my attentive mouth passing by her most urgent needs. I simply gave her a reassuring smile as I stopped to kiss the crease of her knee while I lifted her leg and pulled it entirely free of the cloth. I then slowly caressed the bottom side of her leg as I guided it back to the blanket and ended by rubbing up the side of her foot as it settled flat to the ground. Then her right leg was freed of the cloth and I held it up while my lips reengaged her body at her ankle. There was a slight reaction, so I extended my tongue and let it trace around her skin and then teased my way up the inside of her smooth calf. I had to wonder how often this lovely girl shaved her legs, or of she even had hair on them, for every inch of her was like warm satin.

When I reached her knee, I lowered her foot back to the earth and kissed closer to the backside of her leg until she brought it down. As before, I would not rush clumsily and rashly into things. I wanted her to feel the excitement of the approach only to have it recede. The best part of any sex is always in the anticipation. I knew I could give this beautiful girl the best sexual experience of her life if I could give her as much of that anticipation as I could. I would leave her wondering when the final fulfillment would come, until she just surrendered to the anticipation and the feelings I could give her. She had quickly realized that, and this made me want this woman, as my own, all the more. We were so fucking sexually compatible that I would have a hard time living without her, after this. She was communicating all the right signals to me. I knew the aching need was almost killing her, but she did not succumb to it. She settled her spread legs down and her hands moved to her own breasts and she began to softly rub herself. She then lay back and presented her body to me again as she released herself to me in preparation to receive all the pleasure I longed to give.

My lips traced their final approach up the inside of her thigh and I slid my left hand under her right leg right below the firm orb of her sweet little ass. She could feel it getting nearer and nearer. It was then that I dared to allow my eyes to send my desire to painful new levels, when I beheld the most beautiful little pussy I ever could have imagined.

Her pubic hair was not tightly curled like most. It was a true blonde and the full moon made it appear even lighter. Between two fully engorged symmetrically shaped folds were the very tops of glistening pink inner lips, inviting and begging for me. Over top of this beautiful, wet, crease was a crest of her sweet straight hair. It was pulled together in the center, over her hidden opening, by saturation of the hot fluid that now ran downward in a glistening line to disappear between her muscular globes. This was one of the most stunning women I had ever seen, and nothing could have pulled me from her now. I now could take no more, and had to have my own relief.

I let her feel my tongue, on the inside of her thigh, drawing nearer. Would this time be the relief she needed? It had to be, for every ounce of her being cried for the lips of my mouth to cover the lips of her most private region. I felt her leg quiver as every new inch approached. Her hand moved down and pressed, palms flat, on her stomach to suppress the awful aching for what she hoped was coming. It was the most precious moment of my life. This beautiful woman, who I had wanted so badly that it seemed too bold to even dream of it, was lying there all but begging me to taste of the most personal part of her body. She wanted it! Even more unbelievable she wanted it every bit as much as I did. To have her aching for me like that caused me to fight back tears. When I moved the next fraction of an inch I felt the moist tips of that hair painting my cheek with her desire.

I turned my head and kissed her sweltering outer fold with all the love I had for this woman and then moved down to the lowest part. Oh fuck! She smelled so sweet! I had to do it! I had to have it! At the very bottom of her opening I extended my tongue and fulfilled our dreams.

I pressed into the stream of pure desire that she was producing and lapped it up into her crevice. As my mouth filled with the sweet flavor of her liquid, everything in her body seemed to stop. Her back arched and there was a long extended inward gasp as she pulled the clear, night air deeply into her lungs and held it, her chin pointed to the starry sky. Another woman was sliding her mouth over her swollen, sultry opening and she loved it! She was letting a woman taste the juices from it, and it felt so damned good!

As I moved up into her opening and began to suck on her, she released her breath and slid both of her hands over the back of my head. Her legs were stretched straight out to either side of me and her chest began to heave as she panted to catch her breath. I moved up until I found her irresistible little bud that was standing out and begging for attention. When my lips closed around it, her knees uncontrollably lifted and I wrapped my hands around the outside of those sleek, tensing thighs. My hair filled the spaces between her fingers while she held my head tighter. I looked up at my love and she had lifted her head in order to behold me between her legs, sucking the sexual energy from her and giving mine back. I looked into her eyes and heard her panting moans while she watched what I was doing to her. It was the hottest thing I have ever experienced.

I released her button for a moment, because my appetite for this beauties body demanded that I have as much of her nectar as I could. I turned my head to the side and sucked in one side of her irresistible, dripping wet opening. How sweet it was to suck on Cindy's sexually inflamed pussy lips. And when I had sucked it clean, I moved to the other side. I had watched her with secret desire for so long, and now my mouth was full of her sweet juices. More than anything else, I loved the knowledge that she knew I was doing this. She could feel my mouth taking it from her, and she could have no doubt that it is what I had wanted to do all along. She tasted so pure, as if her body had made this perfect liquid for the first time just for me.

When I savored and swallowed what she had to give, I returned to her most sensitive spot and began my complete attentions with my tongue. When she felt me working on her with such purpose, her hips began to move again. Her breath came in and out with shuddering hesitation.

"Ohhh," she could not hold back the sound. "Ohhh, please keep doing it!"

Her hips were pulling back to move it up and down on my tongue. We were inseparably bonded on that blanket. Lightening could have struck the hill beside us and we would not have noticed. Her right leg lifted to bring her foot to rest in the center of my back and begin to rub and pull me into the rhythm of her hips. The grip on my head became firmer until she just lost all control and began to buck on my mouth with total abandon. Before I knew it, her other foot was on my back and she raised both knees to cross her legs behind my neck and pull me into her needs.

Every breath was an audible gasp now as she frantically rubbed herself on my face. Pulling in with her feet, and rocking forward with her hips, she would lift her opening over my face and probing tongue and then press in as she descended. Her firm, swollen lips would part around my nose and mouth to spread her liquid passion as they slid over my skin. The sound of her uncontrollably wet surfaces contacting my face was indescribably erotic and I knew she could hear it too. I wanted her to hear it. I have found no greater pleasure than this woman using me like this for her pleasure. It takes a very special partner to know when the total satisfaction of their needs is the greatest pleasure you can have.

Her head now arched back again while she humped me. I could feel the stiffness rising in her legs. Her stomach was hard as a rock. We were definitely at the point of no return. Some invisible force caught each of her breaths halfway. The bucks and thrusts became more halting and jerking until I felt her fingers clench around my hair and pull me in very tight. The tremor started in her thighs and quickly moved into her hips. Her stomach heaved and pulled so tense I could see it.

"Ahhhh, ooh, hooh, oh..." the last breath grudgingly expelled from her lungs with loud vocal abandon that was so ecstatic that it sounded as if she were crying. She may have been, a little bit. She later told me that feeling such powerful pleasure, from the mouth of another woman, for the first time was so emotional that she could not describe the feeling.

I am not sure if I have ever came that hard myself. Wave after wave poured over her and her hands clenched and unclenched in my hair with each one. She never pulled though. It was clear she would never want to hurt me, but my hair was all there was to grasp in those unstoppable throws of passion. Her head now jerked from side to side with her mouth going into her shoulder. Her legs closed around me and then came rigidly back to the ground with her pretty, hair topped mound pushing up into the night air.

I know what it is like to need a break of sensation on the clitoris after such a release, continued stimulation on nerve endings that have nothing left to give can be too much to enjoy. So I moved back down and softly lapped up the new waves of nectar that her lovely body had rewarded me with. I caressed my love like this with my tongue until she could catch her breath, and bask in the warmth of my more tranquil affections.

When I had tidied her up nicely with my tongue, I lifted back up on my hands and knees and moved up to her shirt. In the moonlight I once again could see her enraptured eyes and kept her gaze while I pulled her shirt up to her chin. Then our eyes broke away while she pulled it over her head and freed it from her arms. Needing to feel the direct contact of our skin, I did the same. I looked down on her perfect little breasts. Not too large, they were fine and firm and a sight to behold. Her irresistible little nipples still pointed straight up, surrounded by attractive little pink circles that were slightly larger than quarters. They simply called to me. I descended on them and gave them a repeat of the earlier loving, but with direct, tender contact.

It was not long at all before she lowered her head and interrupted my work with her mouth. I rose up to her and sealed the most impassioned kiss yet. My lips were still wet from her release, and she did not care. We slid our lips over one another with great pleasure from the added lubrication. Both of us were in such a fever that even the lips of our mouths were flushed and puffy with desire. And that warm, wet, kiss was divine.

Then, while I kissed her, I felt her hands on the front of my jeans. I was surprised at how quickly she had me unbuttoned and was unzipping. Her delicate hand slid in and under all the cloth. When her fingers reached the top of my crease I broke the seal on her mouth and slid to the side to catch my breath. It felt as if a live wire had touched me. I was every bit as wet as her and would not be able to hold back an orgasm for very long. Cindy's finger easily slid into my waiting opening and dipped into the collection of wet passion she had created.

"Did I taste good?" She whispered in my ear.

"Very good" I answered and pulled away to look at her.

While I was looking at her beautiful face, her hand moved from me and she brought it into view. I could see it was very wet and covered from my excitement. Then she brought it to her lips and closed them around its glistening end. I could not believe my eyes! I almost came, but then she spoke again.

"As good as you?" she asked before pulling my lips to hers and sharing all of our passionate juices with me.

Then, while this gorgeous girl gave me the kiss of my life, I felt her hand on my clit again, and her intentions were clear. I lowered myself until my nipples rubbed against hers and surrendered to her attentions.

Her fingers moved in and out of me and across my clit until my wetness was spread over all she was rubbing. The slippery massaging propelled me over the edge in just seconds. I tried to stay planted on her lips, but I couldn't. I almost cried as I felt the full depth of feeling for this girl. To relieve my gasping I lowered down onto her and rubbed my breasts into hers. When I could take no more, her fingers returned to her lips and then both of her hands were on the back of my head pulling our mouths tightly together again.

We could not pull our mouths away from each other and so continued this embrace for a long time. I eventually got my pants off and was as naked as her on that hillside. I had eventually slipped a finger into her tight opening and I couldn't bring myself to take it out, but instead massaged her on the inside for as long as I could. She seemed to feel the same, for I never grew tired of feeling her inside of me. It must have been a sight to see, two naked women oblivious to the world exploring and loving each other's bodies in the moonlight. At one point we sat up with our legs wrapped around each other in the most tender and loving embrace of my life. At that instant we both opened our eyes on that full moon.

"I have never seen a moon as bright as it was tonight," she said, "for the rest of my life, I know what I will think of when I see a moon like that."

When the moon had neared the horizon, the sky was beginning to lighten, so we got dressed. I couldn't help myself from putting her clothes back on her. I just wanted to do anything I could for this girl. We then gathered up our blanket and started back. The party would definitely have burned out by now and few would have noticed our absence.

Andreand
Andreand
32 Followers