A Warm Shower

Story Info
Every girl should start the day with a shower.
1.9k words
4.13
39.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevKaif
DevKaif
3 Followers

She struggled with herself to wake that morning. Had she really spent the night before drinking and carousing? "Oh my god!" she thought as she examined her sore but happy body. How did she manage to get home by herself when every part of her body knew that she had not initially gone to bed alone.

With that, Cherise pulled herself out of bed and stumbled down the hallway to her bathroom. Standing at the vanity she looked herself over. As she took up her daily ministrations, she did so with the critical eye of a master sculpture looking at a rough clay form of a woman. As she brushed her teeth, she noted how straight her top teeth were and that the lower teeth would have been straighter if she had only continued wearing her retainer as a youth. Well, that in and of itself was no real problem. She smiled widely at herself noting that the teeth were white; the lips were full and just slightly pouty.

Adjusting the temperature of the water for her shower with one hand, she brushed through her shoulder length chestnut hair. She needed a trim and looking in the mirror, she wondered about the color. Daydreaming as she stepped into the shower, she thought more about what she was, what she wanted to be, and how could she get there. As she lathered her sponge and began refreshing herself, Cherise took longer than usual in her shower as she looked herself over more closely. As her sudsy bath sponge slid over her shoulders and breasts, she noted with some satisfaction that while she was large busted, her breasts were still quite taut. With her other hand, she caressed her breasts, felt the nipple respond to her touch. Her skin was soft, very smooth to the touch, and still somewhat tanned from the summer.

Her hands ran over her belly, gently caressing the skin. She agreed that the weight was there, but she really wasn't as large as she had been. Little by little she was whittling off the weight she had gained over the holidays. Standing just over five feet two inches, Cherise knew that the weight she carried showed mostly through her middle. Her legs were strong, and her shoulders broad for such a small woman. If only she could get that waistline under control. Realizing the harshness of her tone, she stopped criticizing herself and began the mental inspection and introspection again. Along with the mental inspection, Cherise allowed her hands to continue the caress of her external inspection.

Grabbing her razor from the rack, Cherise lathered her legs and began shaving. She realized that her legs really were strong, and that while they may be short there was a power in her stance she never recognized before. While she still had her razor in hand, she trimmed up the sides and top of the neat triangle of chestnut hair between her thighs. Turning to face the spray of water, Cherise gently massaged her pubis as she washed away all traces of hair stubble and soap. She allowed her fingers to linger on the slightly parted outer lips, her middle finger gently rubbing the nub of her clitoris. Her free hand rubbed her breast and squeezed the hard nipple below it.

Cherise felt the dampness rise as she traced two fingers over the opening of her wet pussy. Rolling her clitoris below her fingers and caressing the opening of her vagina, she leaned against the wall beside her and let the hot water pour over her already hot body. Rolling her head to the side, Cherise enjoyed the feel of one hand on her breasts, the other massaging her own pussy. She felt the tension mounting inside her as she slid two fingers deep within the moist walls of herself.

She let her imagination soar as she thought of someone else doing this for her. Slowly she worked her fingers in and out of her pussy. Grabbing the still soapy bath sponge, she caressed the rest of her stomach, breasts, shoulders and neck. She continued the rhythmic motion with her fingers plunging inside herself. Dropping the sponge to her feet, Cherise reached her other hand down and began circling her clitoris with one hand while pumping furiously inside with the other. She gasped as the orgasm swept through her body, reveling in the feel of the release.

Only slightly sated, Cherise quickly rinsed the remainder of the soap from her body and stepped out of the shower. Reaching inside the drawer of the vanity she pulled out a toy she had purchased earlier in the week at Pleasure Party hosted by a friend of hers. She had bought it as a lark, but thought now was as good a time as any to see if the vibrator would live up to her expectations. She was already so worked up from the shower and new that she would only be completely satisfied when she had climaxed again and again. Knowing her sexual appetite, she was even more excited at the thought of pleasuring herself further.

Cherise finished toweling off, dropping the towel on the floor by her bed as she began opening the package. A twinge flickered through her as she put the batteries into the 7-inch toy. She remembered laughing with her friend about the girth of it. Running her hand over the smooth nu-skin surface of it she was amazed at how lifelike it felt. With a slow purr from the vibrator as she turned it on the slowest setting, she began rubbing it over her breasts, enticing the nipples and sending even more waves of anticipation through her body. After slowly tracing the nipples and between her breasts, Cherise drew the humming vibrator over her belly and ever so slowly across her already swollen clitoris.

With one hand still rubbing her breast, the other hand ran the slow purring vibrator over the opening of her wet pussy. Squeezing her nipple, she guided the toy back and forth across her clitoris. Teasing herself, Cherise relished the pulsating feel that was building up inside her. Reaching down with her free hand, Cherise gently parted her wet pussy lips and slowly slid just the tip of the vibrator inside her. Pressing her clitoris against the toy she began to stroke the toy in and out of her, drawing it almost completely out but never completely releasing it. Inch by slow inch she worked the vibrator in her. With each withdrawal she again inserted a bit more inside herself.

Cherise felt the excitement grow closer to climax. Not wanting to come yet, she withdrew the toy again and concentrated on the feel of the tip of it running once again just over her swollen clit. Fully aroused now, her mind wandered to her friend and the conversation they'd had when she bought it. Her friend had teased her that with Cherise's sexual appetite she would need a large supply of batteries in her vanity drawer. She smiled and had to agree that the pulsation inside her and the excitement was sure to be the first of many uses of this wonderful new toy. Cherise also thought about the possibility of sharing this experience with someone.

A smiled slowly crept over her face as she thought about the new mechanic she had met when she had her oil changed last week. While she normally didn't give the guys at the garage much of a thought, this one caught her attention just by the sheer presence of him. He was rather tall, around 6'2" she thought, with broad shoulders and nice butt. His dark hair and blue eyes were very nice, but that well-groomed beard is what put him over the edge for her. She was thinking about what that mouth could do for her even now. The thought of those soft whiskers caressing her breasts as the rest of his body rubbed against her made a shiver of delight run down her spine.

As her mind wandered further along that path, Cherise realized that she had again inserted the toy inside her. She imagined the penetration as he slid inside her. Her mind raced along with the thought of perhaps getting enough courage to ask him out for a beer, then seducing him to see if he was nearly as good as her imagination had been.

She squirmed as she turned the vibration level up a notch. The intensity multiplied inside her. The feeling increased as she slowly turned it higher and began to pump the toy more rhythmically into her hot pussy. She rubbed the toy against her clitoris each time she withdrew it, plunging deeper inside her as it slid home again. Her back arching, her free hand rubbing her clitoris harder against the toy, Cherise groaned as the first wave of orgasm rushed over her. Her body clamping tighter onto the toy, each stroke of the toy brought her deeper and deeper into the most erotic orgasm she had ever given herself.

Gasping for breath, Cherise continued the plunging of the vibrator in and out of her pussy. Gripping tighter as the orgasm continued, her muscles flexed and tightened around the thick vibrator as though milking each bit of cum from her own body onto the already slick toy. Moaning with pleasure as the orgasm died down, Cherise slowly removed the wet toy, but with her other hand she continued to rub her enflamed clitoris. Amazed at how wet she was, she continued to gently massage her swollen lips, rubbing her own juices soothingly across her clitoris.

Sliding her wet fingertips down her parted pussy lips, Cherise then began massaging her ass with one finger. Laying the still slick toy just at the base of her anus, she continued to rub both her pussy and now her tight ass hole. Emboldened by the thought of the amount of pleasure she had already experienced, she slowly slid the tip of one finger just inside the rim of her now moistened ass. With the tip of her finger massaging the opening of her ass, Cherise again picked up the purring vibrator and started rubbing it over the opening of her very wet pussy. First the tip of the toy in slick wet pussy then the finger deeper into her tight ass.

As she relaxed more and gave herself over to the rush of sensation, Cherise then proceeded deeper into her hot ass with her finger as she again began fucking herself with her toy. No more did she consider it self-pleasure but acknowledged the hunger and greediness of the act for what it was. One finger deep into her ass now, she continued fucking herself with the toy. Harder she pushed the toy, deeper she reached into her ass as she worked the two sensations together.

Finally with a shudder and a moan Cherise arched completely off the bed as she felt herself exploding inside with the tremendous force of total erotic orgasm. Shivers throughout her body, she convulsed with rapture as wave after unbelievable wave of pleasure rushed through her. Then and only then did she finally remove the toy from her pussy as she slowly retracted her finger from her already tightening ass. Laying there gasping for breath she realized how intense a climax she had experienced with her first experience with that soft humming toy in her hand. With a small laugh and sigh, Cherise slowly rose from the bed and decided she better start again by having another shower.

DevKaif
DevKaif
3 Followers