A Warm Shower

Story Info
A slave treats herself to a hot shower without permission.
2k words
3.32
21.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk in the door and toss my keys onto the side table. You're not home and I have the house to myself. All I want to do is take a long hot shower. Usually, you just hose me off in the yard. The water is always freezing cold and you make a point of spraying me in the face often as you are hose down my ass and cunt. I put up with it because I have no choice. You love to take the nozzle and shove into my cunt or ass or both; the cold water filling me, rinsing me out. You claim that you do it just to get me clean but I think you just like to hear me scream. It's better than the alternative though. Being left in the yard covered in cum. I hate it when you leave me that way.

I strip off my jacket and skirt. You don't permit me to wear more than one layer of clothing at a time so getting undressed doesn't take long. This can be a real problem in the winter when I have to choose between clothes and a coat. I hang up my work clothes in the front closet. I only put on clothing right before I walk out the door and must remove them as soon as I come home. Moaning with pleasure, I kick off my very high heeled shoes and put them away as well, then walk into the bathroom. This morning, you felt like being lazy so instead of getting out of bed to use the bathroom, you had me drink your piss. I couldn't swallow fast enough so some of it dribbled down my chin and onto my tits. This of course got you hard so you had me suck you off but decided to spray all over my face instead of letting me swallow your cum. The problem is that you decided not to let me wash any of it off. Instead, I had to rub the piss and cum into me until no traces were left. You did let me lick my hands clean. I have been sticky with your cum all day so the shower will be heaven.

Adjusting the water to a comfortable temperature, I step into the warm spray. I almost start crying because it feels so good. Taking a cloth and my favorite lemon body wash, I scrub myself clean, paying extra attention to my ass and cunt. After washing and conditioning my hair, I just stand under the warm spray, enjoying the feeling of the hot water running over my body. All the tension that has built up throughout the day just washes away.

The water masks the sounds of you coming home. You see my house key on the table by the door and can hear the shower running so you know exactly what I am up to. Putting your own things down, you walk into the bathroom. I am lost in my thoughts so I don't notice the bathroom door opening. You quietly slide open the shower door and reach for the temperature control. I don't notice you until you suddenly turn the knob to cold. I scream as the ice water hits my body. Opening my eyes I see you standing there. Smiling at you despite the freezing water, I drop to my knees to greet you "Welcome home Sir."

"Hello peri", you say as you unzip your pants, pull out your cock and stand in the shower opening just far enough away not to get wet. I twist my body to take your cock into my mouth, moving out of the shower spray. Gently scolding me "Oh no you don't you little cunt" you reach up and move the shower head so that the ice water is pointed directly at my back. You're smiling so I know you're not really angry. Even though I have already started to shiver, I take your cock into my mouth and start sucking. Your cock is only partially erect so I lick the underside with my tongue and suck on the tip, always careful to keep my teeth out of the way. As your cock gets firmer I take it deeper into my throat, sucking, swallowing, savoring you. You thrust your cock all the way down my throat. You love to make me gag and cough. You know that if you rape my throat long enough, I will not be able to stop myself from crying. You informed me long ago that you consider my tears a form of protest and protesting leads to punishment. I tolerate your deliberate attack on my throat. Breathing whenever I can and trying so hard to please you. After a few minutes of face fucking, you pull yourself out of my mouth. "Get out of the shower girl", you instruct me as you walk out of the bathroom. I shut off the shower and get out. Grabbing a towel, I quickly dry myself and follow you into the bedroom.

You have removed all of your clothes. Standing next to the bed, stroking your now very erect penis, you gesture for me to come closer. As I near the bed you grab my arm and shove me to the floor. "get on your knees and hold your ass wide open. I'm going for a ride". You bark out the instructions as you kick my knees wide and kneel behind me. I lay there, cheek pressed to the floor, my arms behind me as I hold my ass cheeks open for you. You lean over me to whisper in my ear, your large body almost completely covering my smaller one. "You had better be loose and ready for me girl, I'm not going to use any lube, my pre cum is going to have to be enough. Showering in my bathroom without permission, did you think you were going to get away with that? Consider yourself lucky that I had a great day today and you look so damn cute." With that, you lean up and slam your cock deep into my dry channel. I scream louder than I ever have before. It feels like my insides are on fire. Your cock batters its way through my sphincter and deep into my ass; dragging against the delicate skin, tearing me from the inside. I can feel the cramping begin, adding to my discomfort. I keep my face flat on the floor. My tits crushed underneath me. You force yourself all the way into my ass. No small feat for you. Your cock is almost 10 inches long and is easily as thick as your wrist. You rarely find women who can take your cock into their pussy much less their asshole.

Pulling out slowly, your cock drags against my sensitive flesh making me wince from the intense pain. I am taking deep breaths, trying to keep myself calm, focus on something besides the pain. "Are you ready for more?" I hear the question and it takes me a moment to answer you. I want to get up and walk away but I won't. I take a deep breath and pull my ass cheeks even wider. Arching my back and presenting my ass to you. I hear you chuckle as you move back into position behind me. "What's this peri?"

"Huh, what are you asking me Sir?"

"You're such a little slut. I rip your ass open dry and still your pussy is dripping like a faucet. Is there anything that doesn't turn you on slut?"

As you are speaking to me, you rub your cock against my dripping pussy, gathering moisture. This time when you push your cock into my ass, it goes in much easier.

"Thank you" I murmur as I enjoy the feel of you buggering me. It's not that it feels good but I need to know that my master is pleased. I have no purpose if I cannot please you. You're not particularly interested in my pleasure. You fuck my ass hard for a few minutes, and then pull out and cum all over my back. I stay on the floor as you get up and stand near my head.

"Crawl into the laundry room and stay there until the morning. Don't let any of that cum drip onto the floor. I expect to see dried cum on your back when I wake you up in the morning". I crawl into the laundry room and lay face down on the cold tile floor. I am sore, hungry, horny and I need to use the bathroom but I'm guessing that tonight I am out of luck. I'm going to spend a cold uncomfortable, sticky night on the floor. As I lay there , I hear you speak to me through the door "I hope you enjoyed your shower."

The next morning I am awakened with a light kick to my cunt. I am instantly alert. You are standing in the doorway of the laundry room, dressed in a bathrobe and holding a cup of coffee. "follow me cunt" you say as you walk toward the back door. Remaining on all fours I follow you out of the house and into the yard. I pause on the lawn and wait for your next instruction. Usually I would be making your breakfast so I'm a bit confused. I am still hungry and really really need to go to the bathroom and it's maybe 50 degrees outside. Oh Damn, you are uncoiling the garden hose. I watch as you approach me hose in hand.

"Well my dear, this morning I am going to give you a choice. You may take one shower today. You can have a warm shower or a cold shower. Make a choice".

I don't know what I was thinking. It was early and I was distracted by my growling stomach and full bladder.

"I would prefer a warm shower Sir"

You smile at me, leaning down to give me a light kiss. "I was hoping you would say that." You open your robe and start to piss all over me. Rinsing the cum from my back but also coating my hair and face is warm urine. I can't help myself, I start to cry. I can't go to work like this? What will everyone say? They already think I'm a big slut because of the way I dress, what will they think when I come to work smelling of pee? I am sitting there on the lawn, crying and feeling sorry for myself. I have not been paying attention to what you are doing. You have finished peeing on me and have gone back to the garden hose.

"Stand up cunt and brace yourself against that tree". I follow your instructions and press my hands to the oak tree, my back is to you. First I hear the whistle as you swing the hose then I feel pain explode across my back and you begin to beat me. I cry out and lose control of my bladder. I can feel the warm pee run down my leg as you whip me with the garden hose. I am crying constantly now, biting my lip until in bleeds to keep from screaming. The fence is high so the neighbors can't see us but I don't want them to hear me scream and call the police. You hit me a couple more times before speaking to me.

"I am going to continue beating you until you stop crying. Once you stop, I will turn on this hose and give you your morning shower. Do you understand me?" I nod that I understand and try to egt control of myself as you continue to beat me with the hose. My back feels like it's been set on fire and I can feel the bruises forming already. After a couple of torturous minutes, I regain control and stop crying. You turn on the hose and start to rinse me off, paying special attention to my hair and face. As you work your way down by body, you shove the end of the hose into my ass and cunt, rinsing me clean.

"No shampoo or soap today Peri. Consider it your punishment and next time; think before you decide to take a warm shower." You walk back into the house and I follow you. I guess it's time for me to start your breakfast.