A Warm Summer Day

Story Info
Pen pals meet for the first time.
7.6k words
3.67
8.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm summer day. The heat from the past few weeks had finally subsided to a more normal temperature for the time of year. Though still warm, not oppressive. That made his wait in the back of the parking lot much more tolerable. He'd arrived a little early, as traffic had been good to him. Just another 5 minutes.

Cars came and went, people arriving and leaving the restaurant where they had agreed to meet. No one paid him any attention, all immersed in their own thoughts. And he in his thoughts; anxious, scared, exhilarated, uncertain.... So many emotions.

His heart took a small jump. The car pulled in from the main road. It moved slowly and uncertainly, looking for something or some one. He instinctively took a step back, putting himself out of direct sight, his eyes searching for a clear view of the driver. The car did match the description, and yes it is a woman driving, then recognition came, it is her.

She searched the lot, looking for him, or the car he described. The lot was fairly full, and people were coming and going. There, in the back, could it be? And then there he was, standing in the drive, her heart jumped. And for a brief moment she thought of driving off, leaving him standing there, wondering. But she couldn't, they'd come too far, this had to be.

He stood aside so she could park in the spot where he'd been standing. Her heart was racing, and she took longer than she should have turning off the car, and gathering her things. When she looked up, she couldn't see him, he'd moved out of her sight. The she looked straight ahead, and there he was, at the front of her car, standing in the shade of a tree. He smiled, and folded his arms, waiting.

She went to him, for some reason she averted her eyes from him, slightly holding her head down, stopping within arms reach. He brought his hand gently to her chin and lifted her face to him, and she feel into his arms. The embrace seemed to last forever, as she had wanted it to. He stood back slightly, breaking the embrace she didn't want to end, leaning in, he kissed her, softly at first, and the kiss slowly evolved to the passionate kiss they both desired. The kiss lingered, and their tongues played.

It was he who broke the kiss, his smile exhibiting the approval for both of them. And then he spoke; "We'd better slow down or we'll both get arrested", they both burst into laughter, the ice was broken. Walking hand in hand, they walked into the restaurant.

They sat in a back corner, and discussed whether to eat a late breakfast or an early lunch. His eyes took her in, intently observing, inquiring, seeking. She felt self conscious, she felt as if he could see into her, as if she were naked to him. She told him to stop it. And he asked, "stop what?" "Stop looking at me like that" she said. "And how am I looking at you?" "I feel like you are undressing me." "And is that bad" he said? Before she could answer, he continued; "I'm sorry, it's just that your picture doesn't do you justice, and I was enjoying the sight of you sitting there." "You're not disappointed" she asked. "No it was I who was afraid you'd be disappointed." "How could I be disappointed? You're exactly like your picture, and much more."

They laughed and enjoyed their meal, going over things they had traded in emails, and their discussions on the phone. They talked about their children, she about her husband, and he about his wife. They lingered and talked about everything and nothing, just enjoying their first face to face conversation.

It finally became obvious that their time was up, as the waitress had returned several times asking if they wanted something more. It was her polite way of telling them to move on. So reluctantly, they gathered their things and headed toward the cashier. Not wanting to have their time end, they browsed through the little country store which was part of the restaurant, looking at all the interesting things, but mostly at each other.

As they exit the restaurant, he points to the row of chairs on the veranda, "Shall we sit?" Without a word, she chooses two near the end. They sit in the shade, with a slight breeze making the spot just perfect.

They fall into an uncomfortable silence. She looks off into the distance, her eyes give away an uncertainty, there's a question there.

He breaks the silence. "You are far away, come back." She looks at him, her eyes pleading. "The day is young, I don't want this to end this soon." "Nor do I, she says." "But I am afraid to ask the question I have been fighting over in my mind." He turns to her and takes her hand. "If I promise not to make light of any question you ask, will you ask it?"

Again she looks far away, not making eye contact with him, she speaks softly, her voice so quiet, he could barely hear her, but he did. She says, "I want to have sex with you, I need to close this circle with you."

He says nothing, he only looks at her, and finally she turns toward him, looking into his eyes. She starts to speak, and he places a finger to her mouth, indicating she shouldn't talk. She looks into his eyes; she knows he is struggling with an answer. And finally, he speaks.

"No, I don't think I can do that." A look of near panic comes to her face, and her eyes well up with tears. It took all she had to come this far, to actually meet, and to ask the question. Her mind raced, how could he be here, and reject me. Didn't he know, didn't he understand, this was the real reason for meeting? She needed to run, to get away from him. She was too embarrassed to face him any longer.

She started to rise, and he placed his hand on her arm, firmly but gently indicating her to stay. She couldn't look at him, she was too ashamed that she had asked.

He spoke quietly. "You don't understand." "I want to close this circle with you also." "But having sex with you will not close this circle we've formed." "It just wouldn't be right"

She studied his face for a few moments before she spoke, with slight agitation in her voice. "Then what would be right!"

His answer. "We need to make Love" "There is a difference" "Any two animals can have sex, impersonal, only satisfying the needs and instincts." "I want to enjoy what is you, and you to enjoy what is me." "I want to feel how you react to my touch." I want you to feel how I react to yours." "I want to savor your smell, your taste, and you mine." "I want to take the time to discover what pleases you." And I want the time for you to discover what pleases me." "I want to explore all things with you, new things for us both." "I want us to be open and uninhibited." "I want us to be Lover's."

She looked at him, the panic which nearly consumed her was melting away. And she listened as he continued.

"This doesn't mean we have to fall in Love." "It doesn't mean we have to leave our lives behind for each other" "And it doesn't mean we ever have to meet or see each other again." "We both know we each have commitments and obligations of our own, which we can not deny or turn away from."

"It does mean that if we are to do this, we should do so as Lover's, and in the way I've described." With that being said, he sat back, saying no more.

She looked at him for what seemed to be an eternity. And when she spoke, her words flowed as a symphony to his ears. "You remain such an interesting and remarkable man." "In a few moments you have described the feelings I have been dreaming, but was unable to put into the words you've just spoken." "Yes, please, I want you to make Love to me, and I to you."

There were several hotels in the vicinity, and they chose one which was a national chain, knowing it had a reputation for being clean with most of the required amenities.

She parked her car at the back of the hotel, and joined him in his to drive around to the front of the hotel to check in. She waited in the car as he registered. She noticed the black overnight bag which sat on the rear seat, but thought nothing of it.

He was back soon, with two of the credit card style room keys in hand. "We have a quiet room, toward the back, away from everything."

When they arrived at their room, he did something she hadn't expected. After unlocking the door, she swept her into his arms, and carried her across the threshold, and deposited her lightly in the middle of the room. She giggled with delight. "That was unexpected, but I liked it." And then he took her into his arms and kissed her passionately. And she returned the kiss with as much passion. They lingered on the kiss, not wanting it to end.

There was a sitting area at one end of the room, complete with couch and coffee table. He indicated they should sit and talk.

He spoke first. "I have an idea of what we might do. If you have any other ideas which are different, I want to hear them." She said, "Tell me what you are thinking, I'll tell you if I want to change it."

"OK, I've brought a few things with me, and we'll discuss that after awhile. I want the room dark to start. I'd like you to go into the bath and prepare a shower to your liking and get in. I'll join you after you've started, but I'll turn out the lights. To begin, I only want to feel you and you feel me, letting our imaginations picture what each other looks like from touch alone. When we've finished, we'll remain in the dark, toweling each other dry. I'll then leave the bath, and allow you to put on what I've left there for you, and when you are ready, you return back here to sit on the couch with me. The room will be dimly lit, and I'll be wearing something I brought with me."

She says, "So far I see nothing to object to. And what happens when we are on the couch?"

"Well I had thought I'd take you into my arms and kiss you, touch you, feel you, and let whatever feels right happen."

"And what am I supposed to do during all of this?" she asks. "Enjoy it I hope. And do whatever you feel is right." He responds.

"And what are these few things you've brought with you? Seems to me you expected us to end up in this room, didn't you?"

He looks at her with a shy grin, and replies. "Well I thought about it quite a bit after we planned to meet. Whether you believe me or not, I came here with no expectations. But I also knew that if we did end up here, like this, I would want to have a few things with me. It was better to have them and not need them, than to need them and not have them. I brought you a negligee to wear, one which I chose, in case you hadn't thought to bring one. I also brought a pair of silk shorts for me to wear. I also brought some toilet articles for us both; tooth brushes and tooth paste, soaps and shampoos, etc., not knowing what would be available here. I also have some lotions and things." She raises an eyebrow at that. "Well, unless you object, I had planned to give you a sensual massage too." Then he adds quickly. "I've been very careful in my choice of things to be sure nothing I brought has any animal products in it. If my understanding is correct, being Jewish, that does matter to you."

She smiles at him, and answers. "It seems you've pretty much thought this through very carefully. But that's very much you. And since you've brought up the Jewish part, I need to ask you a question." He says. "OK, ask anything." She hesitates for a moment, as if trying to find a way to ask something she is not sure how to ask. He sees this and reassures her. "By this time, I'd think you could ask me anything."

"OK, here it goes. Are you circumcised?" He replies, "I hate to answer a question with a question, but before I answer that, does it matter?" She says, "Well, I guess not, it's just that I've never been with a man who wasn't, and I'm not sure how it will be different. I really am not that experienced, there haven't been many men in my life."

"Well I didn't think there had been. Would it bother you if I didn't answer your question directly, but let you find out for yourself?"

"OK" she replies. "Is there anything else you brought I should know about?"

"Yes, there is something else." "What's that," She asks.

"I brought condoms, not knowing how you felt about things like that. We'd of course never discussed it, but I'd respect your wishes about things like that."

She looks down for a moment, when she looks up, there's a slight worried look on her face. "Do you have some sort of disease, herpes or something? He moves closer to her, looking directly into her eyes; "No my sweet one, nothing at all, I never have. I was thinking of what you might want is all."

She smiles; "I don't, and never have had any diseases either, and don't want to. I believe you, and if it's all the same to you, I'd rather feel the real you, without anything between us."

"Then they stay where they are. Now if you don't mind I need to use the restroom, I'll set out the new toothbrushes and toothpaste, and I'll place the soap I brought for us on the self. I'll put your negligee on the hook behind the door for you to change into following our shower. Then you can use the restroom, and get the shower ready. I'll come in after I hear it running. Then, you'll have the answer to your question."

He takes the overnight bag with him into the bathroom and closes the door. She busies herself looking around the room, testing the firmness of the bed, smiling to herself, amazed that she is actually here, and knowing what she really has wanted, is about to happen.

She finds a radio on the nightstand next to the bed, and turns it on. After several minutes she finds some soft music to her liking and leaves it on but turning it down low. Just in time, as the bathroom door opens, he motions to the bathroom in a flowing gesture that would have put Sir Walter Raleigh to shame, and steps aside.

She enters the bath, giving him a kiss on her way past, and closes the door behind her. She sees that he has laid out the items for them as he said he would. One toothbrush is still in its store wrapping, the other has signs of being recently used. She notices the negligee he has placed on the back of the door for her. She takes it from the hook, holding it up to the light. A smile crosses her face, it's just transparent enough to be revealing, but not too much so that there wouldn't be anything left to the imagination. It would be one that she would have chosen for herself. She finishes what she needs to do, and after brushing her teeth, she turns on the shower, getting the temperature exactly as she likes it. Then she crosses to the door, and unlocks it.

He sat patiently on the couch, waiting for the signal to enter the bathroom. He heard the water running in the sink, and knew she must be brushing her teeth. Soon after he heard water running again, but this time it was the shower. After a few moments he heard the lock click, knowing she had just unlocked it for him. He waited a few moments before crossing to the door. He tested the knob, and it turned freely. Opening the door slightly, he reached in, feeling for the switch, and turned out the lights. He had already darkened the rest of the room as much as possible. He slipped off his remaining clothes, and crossed quietly to the shower. He slipped inside and felt her presence next to him.

She felt rather than heard him enter the shower. It was completely dark, and could not see him. Then he was there, behind her and he put his arms around her in an embrace. He gently took one of her breasts in his hand and caressed her softly. She felt him press himself against her back, and for the first time she could feel his manhood, completely erect pressing against her. He took one of her nipples and slowly rolled it between his fingers. Then he did the same with her other breast. The feeling was exquisite, and her breathing came faster.

She leaned back into him, savoring the feeling along with the warm water cascading down on them. She started to turn, but he said "No, not yet." He fumbled in the dark, finding the soap and a washcloth. With him still behind her, she was enjoying the feeling of him gently washing the front of her body. He slowly made his way down, circling each breast, washing firmly, but still gentle. He washed each arm, and then her abdomen. She giggled when he washed her sides. He missed nothing, and stopped just above her neatly trimmed pubic area. Then he was on his knees, and washing her legs, one at a time, but stopped each time before reaching her womanhood. Then he stood and washed her back, circling lower and lower, and finally her cheeks. When his fingers went between her cheeks she shuttered slightly, she'd never thought that being touched there would be so erotic.

Then he turned her to face him, putting more soap on the cloth, he reached down and placed it on her womanhood, holding still for a long moment, and then slowly he proceeded to rub softly. He ran the cloth completely from front to read and back again, reaching between the folds being sure to miss nothing. She laid her face in the hollow between his shoulder and neck enjoying the feeling of his touch. Then it was just his soapy hand, his fingers gently parting her, and upon finding that special place, she jumped slightly. It was almost more than she could stand as his fingers circled her vagina, and back again to her clitoris.

Then his hand was gone and he took her into his embrace. His lips found hers and they kissed as if they had never kissed before. She could feel his manhood hard against her stomach, and it felt so good to her. She thought about how it would feel when it would be inside her.

Now it was her turn. She took the soap and cloth from him and moving behind him she started to wash him in the same way as he had washed her, she pressed up against his back. She moved from his neck down over his chest, and circled around his nipples, which she noticed had also become hard like hers. Then each arm, and then onto his stomach, stopping, as he had, just above his pubic region. Getting down to her knees, she washed each of his legs, and also stopped just short of his manhood. Stepping back slightly, she washed his shoulders and his back. Finally she covered his cheeks with both or her hands and rubbed softly. She slipped her soapy fingers between his cheeks and was pleased that his reaction was much the same as hers.

Now came the moment of truth for her. Her question was about to be answered. Discarding the cloth, she put more soap in her hand, reached down, and placed her hand between his legs, working her hand, as he had, from front to rear and back again. She gently took his testicles in her hand, and massaged them ever so gently, being sure not to hurt him. He was enjoying the feelings she was giving him, and like her, he found his face buried in that hollow between her neck and shoulder, slowly nibbling on her neck. Her hand found the base of his penis, and slowly she slid her hand up the shaft, until she was at the tip. She could feel clearly his swollen crown and its smooth skin. There were no folds of extra skin, no foreskin, he is circumcised.

She smiled to herself. And she also questioned herself. Would it have been so bad had he not been circumcised?

She continued to stroke him with her soapy hand, and he reached down and stopped her. He whispered in her ear, "If you continue to do that much longer I will not be able to hold back." And she whispered back, "And is that so bad?" "Well, I had different plans for when that happened." He replied.

She giggled in the darkness and gave him a little squeeze before letting him go. They let the water wash over them, they embraced and kissed, each running their hands over the others body, touching and feeling. Before long all the soap had been rinsed from their bodies.

Suddenly he was on his knees in front of her; she felt his fingers at her womanhood, and then something else. It was warm, soft and moist, and it had found the center of her pleasure. She reached down and felt his shoulders and his head was pressed against her stomach. His face was buried in her womanhood, and his tongue was doing incredible things to her. She could feel the heat building inside herself as he worked his tongue around her clitoris, and every so often deep into her. She had to lean against the shower wall to support herself, or she would fall, her legs had gone weak. She ran her fingers through his wet hair, and found herself pressing him to her. She couldn't stop it, the feeling was consuming her, and all at once it was there. Her orgasm took her like an ocean wave and she pressed herself into him. On and on it went, and he did not stop, and when she thought she couldn't take it anymore, he released her.

12