A Warm Welcome

Story Info
Terri goes to extreme measures to save her marriage.
3.7k words
4.43
109.8k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terri was jittery with anticipation as she ran over her plans for the evening. Had she made the reservations? Did she have the flight number and arrival time correct? Her husband, Paul, would be arriving home tonight from a week long business trip and she wanted everything to be perfect. She had the strange feeling that her marriage hung in the balance.

He had been traveling more and more in the last few months, only coming home for a day or two here and there, and most of that time was spent on conference calls. By the time he was available, he was too jet lagged and she was too stressed from dealing with the kids for any sort of togetherness. Their bedtime routine consisted of a bit of reading followed by a quick kiss good night and lights out by ten.

She knew something had to change when she realized that her pussy saw more action while he was away than when he was home, and she was concerned he might start looking for attention elsewhere. But still she didn't know what to do until she finally confessed her troubles to her best friend, Denise.

Always a bit of a wild one, Denise had suggested that Terri simply needed to give Paul something he could only get at home; liven up the home fires so he would be more reluctant to leave and anxious to come back. Terri was reluctant at first. Some of the things Denise suggested went far beyond her conservative comfort level, but she also knew her sex life was a reflection of her marriage. Both had grown stagnant, and were in need of shock therapy.

So now she took one last look in the mirror before setting her plan in motion. She was naked except for her black heels. The children were spending the night with Denise. Everything was as ready as she could make it. She pulled on her coat, picked up her keys, and set out on her mission.

As she drove through the night, she was certain that every other driver knew exactly what she was up to, positive they could see right through the darkly tinted windows. Her coat only came to mid thigh when she was standing. Seated as she was, it was much more revealing. Reflexively, she tugged at the dark blue fabric, trying to make it cover more than it did.

"OK," Paul was saying as he saw Terri's Lexus GX enter the passenger pickup of the airport, "call me back when you get their answer, and set up the meeting for tomorrow afternoon. I'll catch an early flight and be there by ten." He closed his phone and waved his arm to flag her down, and was opening the rear door to toss his bag in even before she had stopped. Remembering another call he needed to make, he pulled out his phone again as he shut the rear door. He was still scrolling through his contacts as he climbed into the passenger seat, so he didn't see his wife flip open the two buttons that held her coat closed.

"I've just got to make one more...," he began but his words suddenly caught in his mouth as he turned to see his nude wife in the opposite seat.

"Welcome home," Terri said simply. She leaned over and gave him a sensuous kiss, her tongue exploring his. His hand reflexively cupped her breast, encircling her nipple with his thumb. It was all Terri could do to pull away, but the night was young yet.

As she pulled onto the freeway, she let one hand wander into the dark nest between her legs where it was quickly joined by Paul's. She playfully but firmly pushed it away.

"It's not safe to distract the driver," she said, "but the passenger is another matter." She let her hand wander lazily up her husband's leg, lingering upon the large bulge below his belt buckle, ascending to pinch his nipples lightly through his shirt before nestling between his thighs once more.

Paul couldn't take his eyes off his wife's naked form nonchalantly guiding them through traffic. So taken was he with the image, and the implication, that he was quite surprised when they pulled to a stop at the entrance of a very sophisticated white table cloth restaurant. Terri refastened her coat as the valet opened the door, but not before he received a fleeting glimpse of her attributes. A fact that Paul found somehow both disturbing and stimulating.

The hostess guided them to the a small booth in a darkened corner as Terri had requested. As they slid around to the far side of the table, Terri's hand once more went to Paul's the bulge that had sprouted beneath the zipper of his slacks. It took every ounce of his willpower to maintain his composure as the waiter took their wine order.

"What are you doing?" Paul demanded in a hoarse whisper, "What if someone sees you like this? What will they think?"

"They'll think I love my husband," she replied.

A thousand thoughts raced through his mind. What if they were seen by someone they knew? Was Terri even aware that she could be arrested for indecent exposure or lewd behavior? Wouldn't that look great in his H.R. file. All those thoughts were banished as his wife shifted slightly and placed his hand on her silky smooth thigh. Her coat gapped open slightly as she did so, exposing the better part of her breast for his viewing pleasure; and the waiter's.

"Your wine sir," he mumbled never taking his eyes off Terri's chest.

"It's fine," Paul said, waving toward the glasses to dispense with the customary tasting ritual. The waiter leisurely poured and took their orders, all the while enjoying the pleasant scenery. It didn't escape Paul's notice that his ordinarily staid soccer-mom wife was actually enjoying displaying herself.

Alone once more, he found himself stroking her leg almost absentmindedly. He was even more shocked when she parted them slightly, as though daring him to match her boldness. He allowed his hand to wander ever higher, feeling like a teenager trying to score. He could feel the sticky moisture soaking her hair as he gently twisted it through his fingers. Certain that everyone in the restaurant could tell exactly what was going on, he hastily glanced about, feeling her legs open even wider as he did so.

When he looked down he was stunned to see that her coat had given up all pretense of covering their activity. With a twist of his wrist, he flipped the tablecloth over his hand but the urging within him had grown impossible to resist. He slipped first one, then two fingers into the warm confines of her body. Terri took a sip of wine to mask the moan of pleasure she could no longer contain as Paul's fingers began a scissoring motion that stirred her insides even while his palm massaged her hardened nub.

The combined actions were rapidly bringing her to the brink of an orgasm she would not be able to contain, nor had the slightest desire to stop. Thankfully the server arrived with their meals and Paul quickly withdrew his hand before she reached the point of no return.

Jolted once more into the realm of the proper and prudish, Paul reached for his napkin to wipe away the webs of fluid that had coated his fingers, stealing a chance to inhale deeply of the sweet scent as he did so. As he focused his attention on carving out the first bite of his steak, he felt Terri shift about. When he turned toward her, she was gone. But the mystery was short lived.

Beneath the table, he felt a body moving about and then hands were on his knees gently pushing them apart. Surely she wouldn't, he thought. He was wrong.

Concealed from view by the floor length table cloth, Paul felt his wife's hands firmly stroking his rigid length through his slacks. Then he felt her lowering his zipper and extracting the prize from inside. He slid closer to the tables edge and held his fork and knife tightly, trying to maintain some illusion of interest in his food. Fingers firmly gripped his shaft and began slowly stroking him up and down. The rising tension he felt was only slightly lessened as Terri began kneading his sac, pulling gently and rolling his balls from side to side. Her hands were quickly joined by her wet tongue as she explored his length. Paul closed his eyes and ground his hands against the table as her nimble muscle traced every ridge and valley of his swollen cock. After what seemed an eternity of sweet torture, she had finally traced a wet trail to the throbbing tip. Even though he half expected it, he still had to fight down a groan of pleasure as he felt himself slip between her lips and be engulfed by the watery warmth of her mouth.

Never letting up the ministrations of her hands, she began sucking him, slowly at first then faster as he felt the rising tightness beginning deep inside his body. Faster and deeper she continued, her chin pressing against his sac and his cock ravaging her throat with every stroke, all the while her tongue continued its work tickling the sensitive underside of his shaft until he lost all sense of time and space. The table, the food, the restaurant, the crowd. All ceased to exist as his world focused on the feelings building in his body. A part of his mind wondered idly if she would stop as she always did, using some kind of feminine perception to take him just to the brink without going over. But as the pressure mounted, he began to think she had something else in mind. Faster, then slower, then faster again, pausing briefly at random intervals to swirl her tongue around his swollen head. His cock ached for the release he feared might never come until abruptly he felt a finger slip down the underside of his sac to press lightly upon his hole. A wave of pleasure surged through his body. Terri buried his length deep in her throat as a seemingly unending stream of hot fluid poured from his body. Wave after wave rippled through his soul, his previously prudish wife sucking madly to capture it all until at last he was drained. With a last gentle swirl of the tongue for good measure, Terri tucked her husband's quickly deflating package back into his pants.

"Is the coast clear?" she called in a stage whisper from beneath the table linens. It took a moment for Paul to realize what she was asking.

"Huh? Oh. Yeah," he mumbled from his satisfied stupor after brief look around.

In a single smooth motion worthy of any Olympic gymnast Terri rose to reclaim her seat, adjusting her coat slightly and wiping a last bit of her husbands come from the corner of her mouth. She swirled a sip of wine around her mouth, then resumed her meal as though nothing had transpired.

"Aren't you going to eat your steak?" she asked. In the afterglow of his release, Paul could only chew absently as he tried to make sense of his wife's sudden change in demeanor.

Seeing that Paul's attention was no longer on his stomach, and anxious to get on with her plans for the evening, Terri signaled for the check.

"Was everything satisfactory?" the waiter asked worriedly, seeing Paul's barely touched plate.

"Umm, yeah. It was fine," Paul stammered as he signed the bill.

"I especially enjoyed the cream sauce," Terri added. A puzzled look flashed across the waiter's face, while Paul shot her an accusing glare. "You're just tired, I think I need to get you in bed," she said, her voice carrying an subtly ominous tone that implied sleep was not the object.

As the valets opened the car doors, Terri claimed the passenger side, again flashing a bit more skin than was absolutely necessary as she entered. Paul walked around to the driver's side having recovered his composure and was eager to find out exactly what his suddenly slutty wife was up to. As he pulled away from the covered entry, he turned toward Terri intending to give her a firm dressing down but instead finding her already undressed. She had already shrugged completely out of her coat and was now sitting totally naked in the seat next to him. Her moderately sized breasts jiggled slightly as he took a speed breaker too fast.

Accelerating onto the highway, he was enraptured with the way the streetlights traced their way up the sensuous lines of her body. His trance was broken by the ringing of his phone. He looked at the number to see that it was work again. He flipped it open just as Terri turned slightly towards him, opening her legs so that he could plainly see the pink inner lips of her pussy beckoning to him through the thin covering of dark hair.

"What do they want to do," he said, his voice taking on its business tone again. Terri knew she had to regain control of his attention. She began gently massaging her clit with one hand while the other traced circles around her hard nipples.

"Uhhh, just do whatever you think best John," Paul said, clearly becoming unnerved again. She opened her legs further, giving him a perfect view as she pushed a finger deep inside herself, twisting it around until it was fully soaked with her copious juices. She then reached across the console and waved the dripping digit under her husbands nose and around his mouth.

"I'm going to have to call you back," Paul said hastily, snapping the phone shut just as Terri pushed her finger into his mouth. Unable to help himself, he breathed deeply of the sweetly musty scent and rolled his tongue around her equally flavorful offering.

"What are you doing?" Paul finally said with what little remained of his displeasure, "That was a very important business call."

"Just trying to show you how much I missed you," Terri said demurely, "I'm sorry. I'll be good. I'll just sit over here and keep to myself."

"It's not just the call. What about the rest of this? What's come over..." but even as he was saying the words, Terri was twitching the bait again. From the glove compartment she took a large purple vibrator. She turned sideways so that her back was against the door and, spreading her legs wide to give Paul the best view, pushed it into her pussy. Slowing she extracted it, then pushed it in again. her soaking lips making soft sucking sounds as they tried to hold in the pleasure source. Faster and faster she stabbed herself with the buzzing rod until her body tensed with ecstasy. Paul could see her stomach muscles contracting as the pleasure rippled through her, her nipples straining to leap from breasts. Unconsciously, he began massaging his now rejuvenated cock, all thoughts of his previous displeasure banished by raw lust.

Stoked into a frenzy and determined to seize his own pleasure, Paul had the garage opening before they even turned into the driveway and was jamming the car into park as soon as they were stopped. But Terri was faster. She leaped from the car and dashed into the house, daring Paul to try to catch her. Jumping the two steps into the kitchen, he caught a glimpse of her shapely legs going up the stairs. He raced after her, throwing his coat and tie aside as he did. Knowing where she was headed, he lunged into the bedroom expecting to have her cornered. But not seeing her immediately, he paused then felt Terri's hands upon his chest as she encircled him from behind.

With surprising dexterity, she quickly released his shirt buttons and began teasing and tweaking his nipples as she ran her fingers through the soft hair of his chest. He turned in her arms and pulled her close, his tongue probing every corner of her mouth as they kissed with a passion suppressed too long. His strong arms released her only long enough to shed his pants, then he was pulling her close again, crushing feeling the smooth heat of her soft skin against his and feeling the wet trails of moisture his cock left as it twitched against her belly in anticipation.

"I'm glad you enjoyed dinner," Terri finally said with a hint of mystery as she pushed herself away. "But I still have a very special dessert planned for you." Starting near his ear, she used her tongue to trace an excruciatingly pleasurable path down his neck to his chest, pausing to suck gently on his nipples before continuing into the thin covering of hair that led down his belly to his hard cock. She sucked deeply on it, burying her face into his hair then withdrew and gently sucked his balls into her mouth, massaging them with her tongue. Then, satisfied that she had his fullest attention, she firmly grabbed his jutting dick and pulled him toward the bed.

Thinking he knew what she had in mind, Paul agreeably laid back. Terri immediately went to work once again on his towering phallus, climbing on the bed as she did and turning so that her pussy was poised above his head. Taking the hint, Paul grabbed her bottom firmly and pulled her down to him. His tongue began darting in and out of her dripping hole, periodically taking a detour to flick her swollen clit. The diversions to her clit became more frequent and at last she was forced to give up any attempt at sucking his cock as her pleasure took over. Her body stiffened and her fingers squeezed his dick almost painfully as her orgasm exploded, nearly choking her husband with torrents of sticky juice.

Paul tried once more to seize control, pushing her gently to the side as he tried to roll over. Breathlessly, she resisted. Without a word, she turned and slid his pulsating rod easily into herself. Paul closed his eyes to savor the feelings as his wife twisted and gyrated on him. Her fingers reached out to tease his nipples again and he reached up to return the favor, kneading her breasts in his hands, tracing his fingers along the tender underside, and plucking at her nipples gently at first but then with increasing force until he was crushing and twisting them with all his strength. Terri's breathing increased in intensity until now every exhalation was a cry of pleasure. She was nearing yet another orgasm, but she knew if she came he would too and she had one more surprise in mind that she was sure would set the hook on her wayward husband.

With great effort of will, she forced herself to stop. With his cock still buried inside of her, she leaned over and withdrew a tube from under her pillow. Paul curiously watched as she squirted a thick curl onto her finger then reached behind her back. His first thought was that she surely wasn't going to do what it looked like, but that would have been the old Terri. Now anything was possible.

His thoughts were soon confirmed as he felt her hand against his swollen balls, then the strange sensation of her fingers moving against his cock as she pushed them into her ass. In and out, she stroked herself and his cock. Then abruptly, the sensation stopped. Silently, she rose off of him and turned to face the foot of the bed. With one hand on his thigh and the other guiding his cock, she carefully lowered herself.

Feeling almost divorced from the scene, as though it were a movie, he watched as his formerly conservative to a fault wife positioned his cock against the opening of her ass then slowly impaled herself upon it. In the mirror above the dresser, he could see her face knotted with effort as she struggled to accommodate him. Her body gripped him in a tight tunnel of heat, alternately squeezing then relaxing as his cock sank deeper into her bottom. When at last she came to rest upon his hips, she paused allowing her body to adjust to the intruder she had forced upon it. Gradually, he felt the tightness subside ever so slightly. She began massaging his balls again, pulling them up against her dripping pussy and leaning forward slightly to run them against her clit. Her body began instinctively stroking him, slightly at first then with larger movements. Soon she was hammering herself with his pole, raising up until it almost came out then dropping suddenly back down. His cock was throbbing with tension, swelling with his every heartbeat. She continued fucking him faster and faster until her body was a blur, her breasts bouncing as though unattached, the slap of wet skin accompanying their moans of pleasure. She felt Paul begin thrusting to meet her, then his body stiffened and she ground herself against him grasping his balls tightly as he delivered his load deep into her body. She thought she had drained him at dinner, but now it felt as though someone had inserted a garden hose in her as a continuous stream of his manly fluid jetted through her. When at last it subsided, neither had the energy to speak. Wordlessly, rolled off of her husband and nestled herself against him, her head resting gently upon his heaving and sweaty chest.

12