A Warm Welcome Home Ch. 02

Story Info
He tries to confess to Sara.
3k words
4.3
58.1k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 10/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing here afterwards is a rather unique experience. They say that hindsight is 20/20. Well, based on what just happened, I don’t know that I could easily agree with that statement. Nonetheless, I’d be lying if I said I didn’t enjoy it. I had no idea that their pussies could feel so much alike. Not to mention the technique. You’d swear she taught her specifically how to please a man. No way though, not possible.

As I stare down the long driveway, I wait in anticipation, unmatched by any I have felt before. Not in a good way either. Like many a western films, the good guy will stand in the middle of main street waiting for a cloud of dust symbolizing the bad guy coming. I awaited that cloud of dust, signaling a showdown with Sara. I had to tell her. She will be so pissed at me over this and I pray that she can forgive me. I don’t see how though. How is it possible that she could forgive me for having sex with her mother? With my soon to be mother-in-law for that matter. My Goddess, I called her MOM while shooting my hot cum all over her face. Is this ecstasy or insanity?

It’s not long before I hear the rumbling of a truck engine coming up the driveway. The minute she was in sight, my eyes didn’t leave hers. She had to have been able to seen the look of utter despair on my face. Sara and I have had such a connection since moment one of meeting each other. She can look beyond my eyes, into my soul and tell that I feel as if something has died. Ronny parked the truck, and grabbed the groceries from the store, and began to walk in the house.

I was sweating profusely and felt like a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs. My eyes haven’t left hers for one second. As she came up the steps, she could see it. I know she knew. I just know it. As I opened my mouth to speak the words, and all I felt like was being sick, and a lump in my throat that felt like El Capitan.

“Sara, we need to talk.” I said in a humbled and quiet voice.

“Not now Matthew, we need to start dinner.”

“This is important though. You NEED to know this.”

“Honey, trust me, it can wait.”

It can wait??? What was she saying? I was about to tell her something that would most likely have me walking home. And I’m from Nebraska! The outrage of this is unreal. The continued suffering I am being forced to go through. My having sex with her mom has taken a backseat to store bought catfish. How in the hell could she see fit to put me through this?

I sat on the deck, smoking one cigarette after another, until she came out and told me dinner was ready. I couldn’t move. There was nothing left in body but remorse and anguish. The other side of that coin is a cock that is coated with her mom’s saliva from a blowjob that is only matched by her daughter. Something I would most likely never experience again. Sara walked up behind me and wrapped her arms around me started kissing my neck slow and soft. OH GODS that’s my kryptonite. Well, that and catfish.

“Honey, dinner is ready, let’s go eat.”

“Baby, please, I need to talk to you.”

“Trust me Matthew, it can wait.”

She pulled me up out of the chair and dragged me to the table. I sat down to the plate prepared for me. I just sat and stared at it, catfish, fresh corn on the cob, and fresh peaches. Gina looked me in the eye for what felt like forever. This was unimaginable.

“Aren’t you hungry?” she said in her coy southern tone.

There was no way I could make the volume of sarcastic comments running through my head. I sat there and forced down dinner. It took all I had not to be sick from the feelings running through me. I hated myself for being there, and I hated Sara for making me wait to tell her that I’ve destroyed the bond we made together. I finished my dinner, excused myself and went into our room and lay on the bed with my head facing the wall. I just wanted to curl up and die.

I couldn’t begin to judge the passage of time. Every moment felt like an eternity of betrayal. I couldn’t stand this anymore. I’m going to march out to the table and tell her right there in front of everyone. This can’t wait any long. Besides, if I go down, at least I will go down in a blaze of glory. Not to mention, it’s not as long of a walk home from her mom’s as it is from our house. Maybe I’ll have a bit of a head start.

Just as I rolled over, I heard footsteps in the hall. Now I didn’t want to move. A wave of fear crashed over me that had me frozen where I lay. I wanted to do this, and now I don’t. A million things running through my mind and now I don’t know where any of them are taking me. I hear the handle of the door being turned, and I’m just lying there. Sara walks in the room and sits on the edge of the bed next to me, placing one arm around me, and starts rubbing my back.

“Now, what was it you wanted to talk about?”

I’m frozen in a gaze of emptiness. Empty, but full of everything that marks the end of the world. An orchestra of trumpets blaring the 7 plagues of Revelations exploded in harmony being led by the pounding of my heart.

“First off, I want to say that I am sorry. I Love you with all my heart and soul and can’t begin to think how this could affect you. I want you to know that I will do ANYTHING to try and make this better for you.”

“Matthew, calm down. What’s the matter?”

“While you and Ronny were at the store, your mom was massaging my neck and shoulders and it kind of got out of hand.”

“What do you mean out of hand?”

She asked this not as if she was worried something happened, but as if she was curious about some idle story I was telling and she didn’t quite understand the plot.

“Well, you see, she and I were sitting on the couch and she began to rub my shoulders and then she was rubbing my neck and her hands went to my chest and then she was rubbing my neck some more and then…”

“Matthew, you’re babbling, slow down.”

“Sara, I had sex with your mom. I ate her pussy and she sucked my cock.”

A voice rang loud in my head. I feel as if I have just sounded the bugle call and the armies would be massing at my throat any moment. Cry ‘Havoc,’ and let slip the dogs of war. When my English teacher in high school told me that this would all make sense later in life, I certainly had no idea he would mean this, the bastard. Well, Mark Antony wasn’t half right when he said, “Woe to the hand that shed this costly blood, over thy wounds now do I prophesy.”

She sat up and faced away from me. I couldn’t begin to tell what I had done to her.

“Did you enjoy it?”

What the hell kind of questions was this? Did I enjoy it? This is the last thing I expected to hear from her mouth. Surely I thought she’d be in tears by now, crying, hitting me, denying it or whatever, but not this.

“Well, did you?”

“Yes, I did.” I said in a quiet and ever so guilty tone of voice

“Did she make you cum?”

“Yes, she did. I came on her face.”

“And did she cum?”

I can’t believe me she was asking me if I made her mother cum. This is not at all how I expected this to go. Hell, I expected I would be dead by now.

“Yes, she did. I swallowed it.” I could see that she has started shifting in her spot a little bit. I imagine that this has made her quite uncomfortable, and quite frankly, I am surprised she’s maintained her composure this long. I’d thought I’d be dodging objects being thrown at me by now. She turned to me again and I could not believe my eyes. While my face was buried in a pillow, she has unbuttoned her top, and unfastened her bra.

“Um, Sara. What are you doing?”

“Getting undressed silly. What does it look like?”

Ok, now I’m totally lost.

“But why?” I ask.

“Because I’m getting ready to fuck the man I am going to marry.”

“Aren’t you mad at me for doing that with your mom?”

She looked at me with a sheepish look in her eye. I could tell she had something planned. What though, I had no clue of. She continued to undress there on the bed, and every time I would try to speak, she would place a finger over my lips to silence me. After she finished undressing, she proceeded to undress me. Sliding my shirt over my head, unzipping my jeans, and all of this had a curiously confusing déjà vu feeling to it. Confusing, yet erotic at the same time.

She took her lips and kissed me ever so softly and gently. It’s as if I was in a prison and the jailer was teasing me by waving the keys in front of me. I accepted her kiss with hesitation, but oh how it felt so good. I felt her naked body pressing against mine. The warm touch of her flesh caressed every inch of my skin. She proceeded to take her mouth and greedily wrap it around my cock. I felt the limp muscle begin to twitch and spasm to life.

“mmmmmmmm, oh baby, this can’t be real.”

“And why not?” she asked as her lips crested the head of my cock.

“Is this your way of saying you’re not upset with me for what happened with your mom?”

“No, I’m not upset with you.”

“At all???”

“Not one bit”

OK, now I am even more confused than before. How is it possible that a man can get away with having sex with the mother of his fiancé? Yet even still, here Sara is using her mouth to make love to my cock. Goddess this feels so good. The uncanny irony of mutually talented tongues caressing the medium that will bring our children into this world.

“Sara, wait. You know how loud I get. They’ll hear us.”

“It’s ok honey, you’re free to be as loud as you want, or do whatever you want.”

Whatever I want huh? Does that include freeze time and find the rewind button on the surreal sexcapade? I don’t suppose there is any point in fighting this. Not that I could if I wanted to. If there’s one thing has always been a constant in this universe, it’s that fucking Sara stopped whatever else was going on. The whole world just seemed to melt away and it was just you and she.

“Ohhhhhhhh baby, you know I love the feeling of your lips on my cock.”

I could feel her taking me deeper in her throat. I know she doesn’t often go deep because she gags easily, but when she does, I can’t hold anything back.

“OH MY GODS Sara, take my cock in your throat slut. Show me the whore you really are.”

Her gagging and my feeling her throat closing around my cock increased my soft groaning to a much more vocal rapport. There was no way I was hiding this.

“I want you NOW SLUT. Give me that pussy I’ve wanted all day!”

She climbed on my cock, and with a swift execution of gravity I felt her pussy and all it’s juices draping over my cock in an instant. I’d wanted this since walking down the stairs and seeing her standing there. Since her erect nipples pressed against my chest this morning, I was so afraid I wouldn’t have her for 2 days. And now I have her as free as I want.

I felt her pussy tightening up around my cock. She was never one for wasting any time as she began to buck harder and faster. Seeing her tits bouncing like a majorette in a parade, and her hair flying makes me feel the intensity of her orgasm even more. The Goddess Ishtar herself was taming the Great Bull of the Heavens. Her voice screamed in passion.

“OH MATTHEW, FUCK ME YOU BASTARD!!!! Give me that cock deep in my pussy.”

“OH SARA, you WHORE GODDESS, CUM ON THAT COCK NOW BITCH!”

I could feel her juices flowing down around my balls and every drop of it was a nectar of life and love. Her pussy became so tight that it almost pushed my cock from deep inside her. With every contraction I felt her take all of me back inside of her and then push me out again.

“OHHHHHHHHH MATTHEW I’M CUMMMMMMMMMMMING!!!!!!!!!”

Her body crashed hard against mine in a pool of sweat and tears. I took her nipple and began sucking and biting at it like she has had me do, so many times before. The pain instantly shot to her clit and again she was exploding with cum on my cock. Her screams echoed through the house as I whispered.

“You like that pain, don’t you slut? Don’t YOU?!”

“Oh fuck yes Matthew, oh yes.” She cried in her whimpering ecstasy.

We lie holding one another for a moment, and when she moved, I could see through the crack in the door that her mother was on her knees giving her dad a blowjob outside the door. I couldn’t believe that our fucking madly, aroused them. Sara stood, and went to open the door.

“What are you two doing out here?” she asked

“Joining in on the fun, of course.” Ronny said

“Oh no you’re not, because if you were, you’d be in here with us.”

I could NOT believe my ears. Did Sara just invite her parents to come in our room and have sex with us??? I shot upright in bed with awe and amazement. I could not believe what was happening. I was utterly speechless as their two naked bodies came in. Her mother was standing there in all her beauty with a pussy that glistened. The same pussy my face was in only hours ago. Her father with a throbbing erection that I could tell Sara was getting even wetter over.

“What’s going on here?” I asked in astonished confusion.

“You’re being welcomed into our family Matthew.” Sara’s mom replied as both her and Sara came over and kissed me deeply and passionately.

Her mom took one of her tits and reintroduced it to my mouth. Sara proceeded to suck the other nipple in a very practiced fashion. Sara’s ass rose high in the air as Ronny came from behind her and slid his throbbing cock deep in her pussy. I could hear her screams of being fucked even though she has a lusciously full tit in her mouth. There was no masking the noise she made. Her mom moved to my cock and with the same precession as Sara, lowering her pussy around me. This was it, it was really happening. I was witnessing incest first hand, and I LOVED IT!

Her mom fucked my cock with the skill of her daughter. I felt her pussy explode at least 3 times. I know that Sara had also cum multiple times all over Ronny’s throbbing cock. She took it all with her mom’s breast in her mouth and didn’t miss a beat. That’s my girl. I could tell Sara was in the mood to use her tongue. She quickly lay her mom on the bed and began eating her pussy madly. Her mom without missing a beat did the same, as they became the Gemini twins of sexual fantasy.

I took my position at Sara’s face and slid my cock deep in her mom’s ass. It warmth and tight grip welcomed my cock like a long lost friend. Ronny hastily followed suit with Sara’s ass as he drilled his cock deep inside her. She let out a scream of intense pain, which I know she loved every minute of. Soon, the four of us were sharing a sexual rhythm that couldn’t be met by the best barbershop quartet.

Our bodies were covered with sweat and cum. Sara and her mom would take breaks from one another’s pussies and run their tongues along our cocks as we continued to punish their asses. This could last much longer. I felt a swelling that was all too familiar, and my screams became louder and more tempestuous than ever before. I knew Ronny was close to cumming as he’d been fucking her ass harder and faster with each stroke of his cock.

The women got on the floor on their knees and crossed our cocks and sucked them both impetuously. Ronny and I were both screaming so loud as they fingered one another’s pussies and waited for the gifts we would present them. Finally, our cocks exploded with a force that felt almost atomic. The streams of our cum mixing with one another covered their faces and tongues. They licked each other clean, and sucked every last drop of cum from our cocks. Quietly, Sara and her mom kissed one another goodnight, and Mom and Dad retired to their room.

Sara and I crawled back into bed and I held her shivering body against mine. Kissing softly for a while and feeling my cock tremble against her cum soaked pussy is something I will never forget. Just as we began to drift of asleep for the night, I asked, “Are you sure you don’t have any sisters?”

“I Love you Matthew, my beautiful husband.”

“And I Love you Sara, my stunning wife.”

All comments are welcome through e-mail.