A Warrior of Legend Arrives Ch. 03

Story Info
A warrior of legend is called by the Lady of the House.
3.5k words
4.61
4.4k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You hear a rustling of the bedding and look over from fastening your greaves. Malia is stirring. She stretches, arm going high over her head, her back arcing under the blankets, a plump breast bared to the chill morning air. Her hand comes down into the space you left between her and the other man. Her fingers splay out, searching. She frowns, a swath of frothy red waves tumbling down over her shoulder as she raises herself up a little. She squints, blinks, looks around the room for you.

Your eyes lock with hers.

Her eyes go wide, then fall to your boots.

"You're going."

You nod. You both knew you would. Knew you had to. But the look in her eyes hurts you. You hadn't expected it to, but it does. It stings.

"You will come back." Her eyes flick back up to yours.

The man stirs but remains fast asleep. You glance at the long curve of his spine as he lays half on his stomach, one leg curled up in front of him.

"I'll do my best."

"No. Not good enough," Malia whispers. Not harshly, just serious. Without doubt. "You will come back."

A small smile flickers across your lips. Finally, you nod. "I will."

She frowns at you, that expression of loss creasing her forehead again.

"Soon," you add, knowing that 'soon' could mean anything, for men like you.

The commons beyond the hall are sparse, just a few men lounging around the fire, warming themselves before heading back out, others eating spiced breakfasts at tables to one side. The woman behind the counter beckons you over as you emerge, retying your cloak.

"I...heard...you were quite the showstopper, last night," she whispers, batting your hands away to tie the cloak herself. "Very impressive, even from out here."

She looks you in the eye, just then, a dangerous glimmer there.

"I lost a bit of coin, because of you," she continues. "Men complaining you showed them up. Without even being in their rooms." She shakes her head, tisks, but her face retains its smirk

"Fragila," she says, not looking away from you as she flags down a serving girl returning with an empty tray. "Keep an eye on the counter."

Your eyes widen a moment. She can't really mean to...

Fragila stares at you a moment before coming around to switch places with her lady of the house. She's pretty in her own right, but too young. And, hopefully, off-limits as a result.

The older woman, in another robe of sheer fabric—this one ice-blue—loops an arm through yours and pulls you toward a door to the right of the counter. An iron key comes out of a fold in the robe and she unlocks the door to push it open with a slippered foot. She pulls you inside—you're only half-serious in your protest that you really should be going—and shoves the door closed again, locking it from the inside. The key seemingly evaporates in her garment. She shushes you, grasps your hand, pulls you down a narrow, dim hall.

Your heart starts to beat a little faster as she turns to lead the way. The sway of her hips is delicious, her ass big and plump, her hips wide, her waist thin and curved beautifully. She stops at a door to the left, second from the end. All the others must be empty, not a single peep or scrape comes from any as you pass them.

"It's just us," she says in a husky voice. "No one to hear the...power...we'll share. Can't have people knowing I might have to bang the guests, from time to time."

A tiny growl rises up through you, barely audible. You doubt she can hear it as she pulls out a different key, this one cast in steel.

You step up close behind her, put your hands on her hips, press the crotch of your armor against her. A hunger already grows beneath the plates of leather and metal. She fumbles with the key a second before getting the door unlocked, pushing you inside, and then locking the two of you in.

You stumble for several feet—she's strong—and come to a stop, your eyes wide with shock. The room is dim, but several high windows provide enough light for you to see clearly once your eyes adjust.

A bed-like piece of furniture stands to one side of the room, large and sprawling, yet cupped like a ladle. A traditional bed sits in the room's center. Thick rugs and pillows are arrayed all over the place, the floor appearing a sea of cushion.

"Take it off," she instructs from behind you. "Now."

She comes around you, stepping onto the floor of fluff and reaching up to undo the cloak she had just fastened. The knot comes apart with one quick tug. Her fingers flash to the pieces at your shoulders, your chest, moving deftly. The armor falls to the floor around you. She has your heart beating faster with the speed at which she undresses you. You barely have time to fumble your way through untying the greave on your left arm before she has the rest of the armor around your ankles, along with your breeches.

"Over there," she says, pointing to the ladle-seat.

She gives you a gentle push and a wink and you do as she says, sitting down into the thing. It's surprisingly comfortable, just the right size and shape to cup your body and support you as you lay back, not completely horizontal. Your legs hang off the end, your feet swallowed in pillows, your dick hanging over between your thighs.

She comes to you, still swathed in her see-through robe, and turns around. Before you can react, she sits on your thighs, facing away from you. The warmth of her body, the weight of it, pulls that trickle of hungry fire down through your abdomen and you can feel your dick begin to grow beneath her.

She turns to grin over her shoulder at you. She can feel it too, the slight swelling. She bends over. You can see the curve of her ass, thick, gorgeous, the curve of her back exaggerating its roundness just perfectly. The spread of her cheeks atop your dick is delicious. You want to be up in there, already, thrusting.

She starts swirling, moving her back up and down, circling and sliding back and forth, rising and pressing down hard. She's dancing herself over the shaft of your cock as it thickens between her ass cheeks, between her thighs, as she spreads her ass to swallow that throbbing girth as it lengthens and pushes up against her, harder and harder with every swirl, every slide.

As suddenly as she began, she stops, twisting to lock eyes with you. A fire burns in her expression, a smirk on her lips, a lift to her right brow.

"Didn't think you had it in you, after all of that last night," she all but purrs. "That's good. You owe me."

She stands to face you and rubs her body with both of her hands, feeling her breasts, her waist, her hips, her hands going back up to her neck, down, down to the plunging v of the robe. Her fingers hook under the folds of fabric neckline as it swells across her chest, pulling the material slowly over to the sides, slowly, more and more skin pressing free from the robe. Her breasts fall out over the neckline as she opens it completely. They're thick and plump, heavy against her ribs, perfect sloping teardrops pointing at you.

She gets on her knees and presses those perfect breasts against your cock. It rears up in answer. She slides her breasts up and down along the shaft, then leans closer, pressing them harder, her skin burning against this raging erection of her making.

Without warning she grasps your cock in one hand and gives it a squeeze. A hard squeeze.

"Don't you move a muscle unless I tell you to," she commands, your dick caught firmly in her grasp, squirming to free itself as it grows even longer, thicker. The hand tightens, yet not painfully. "Understand?"

You nod.

She stands and steps out of the robe to fling it atop your armor before bending to place her hands on your thighs as she stands before you. Your cock rears back against your stomach, massive and throbbing, rocking side to side with every thundering pulse.

She scoffs and straddles your hips, grinning down at you, down at your tower of a cock as hunger rages through it. She picks it up in one hand, squeezing deliciously, running her hand all the way down to the base, then tightening to pull back up all the way along the shaft.

A moan escapes you without warning.

"Haven't had anyone fuck you, lately, have you?" she chuckles.

As you watch, her hand pulls the shaft back toward her and she goes up on her toes to angle it properly. Before you can take a breath to steady yourself, she's bearing down on the tip as it throbs against her flesh, burning so suddenly against it. The tip is massive, engorged, raging against her wet tightness as she presses harder and harder. Her hand grips your cock, holding it firmly in place as she forces that massive head inside of her, fraction by fraction. You feel it opening her, slowly, so beautifully slowly. She sighs, hot and hungry, and the tip slips inside with one swift lurch.

You gasp. Your cock arches up at her, throbbing hard as she begins to lower herself around the massive shaft. The pressure builds as she descends around you, forcing your dick inside herself, plunging it deeper and deeper, sliding its girth in farther and farther. She's filling herself with you faster than you would have done if the thrust was yours.

You're breathing hard. Your dick is thickening even as she bears down on it. She lets out a long breath through clenched teeth, the hint of a moan in it.

You can barely think. Your head lulls back against the cushion, sucking in air as she slides hot and tight and fast down around the towering shaft. She's so tight. Your own pulse squeezes against your shaft even as hers adds to the thundering sensation.

She lets out a throaty "aahhh" and comes to a rest straddling your hips.

You lift your head and look down. Your cock is nowhere to be seen. Its entire massive length is inside of her. She got it all in with just that one move.

She laughs at the look on your face.

"Didn't think it would make it?" she asks, one brow raised at you.

"...I..." you try, but she starts swirling around on top of you even as you attempt to speak, cutting your words off with the feeling of your dick sliding around inside of her.

The movements of her body around your cock bend it slightly this way and that, causing the thundering pulse to intensify in certain places along the shaft before moving to squeeze at others.

She takes a deep breath and lets her head fall back as she swirls. "Oh...I'm going...to make you...pay...for last night..." she breathes.

Before you can think to answer, she leans forward on you, putting her hands on your chest. "Don't hold your breath," she whispers, nipping the air in front of your nose.

Using her hands on your chest to push against you for leverage, she lifts up off of your hips, not bothering to go slowly. She lifts her body, and your cock slides back through her, squeezed by her as she squeezes her stomach in the movement. The higher she lifts off of your dick, the closer her face comes to yours, and the more your dick is arched toward your stomach by her motion.

She's kissing you, pressing her soft lips against yours, opening your mouth with them, kissing you harder, lifting herself higher, pulling more and more of your dick back out as it throbs and grows thicker in the freedom of the air—

And then, chuckling, she rears back and plunges the full length of your thickening cock into herself again. She sits hard back onto your cock, your tip spreading her wider and wider, plowing deeper and deeper. Your shaft, thicker than with the first thrust, spreads her even wider as it barrels into her.

She breathes out a hungry moan through open mouth as she feels the sheer mass of your dick moving through her.

She doesn't give you time to wonder at the deliciously squeezing tightness of her, her hands are on your chest again. She's lifting back off of your dick again. Your shaft is sliding back through her again. You're groaning. She's kissing you. You're kissing her. Your groan becomes a growl and you feel your cock thicken again, lengthen again.

She's bearing down on it again. Or trying to. She gasps and looks down at you.

"How?"

It's your turn to smirk, but before you have time to gloat, she's pushing down. Hard. Your cock barrels up into her, squeezed so tightly that you gasp as she forces it back in, all the way in.

Your tip comes up against the deepest, burning depths of her and still she bears down onto you, forcing all of it in. Your tip pushes harder and harder, squeezed harder and harder.

She's straddling your hips once more, sitting atop you, sucking in air through open throat. She's quaking around you, her body convulsing, the convulsions squeezing up and down around your cock's throbbing shaft.

You're both breathing hard, panting at the mounting pleasure passing between you.

"Not yet, warrior, not yet," she growls, leaning forward to bare her teeth at you.

She must have heard the deep rumbling in your chest. She must have felt it travel down your stomach, rumble up through the girth of your cock, all the way up to the tip shoved hard up into her very depth.

She lifts herself again, your cock sliding out, raging along the inside of her, her body shivering around it, then she's forcing it back in, sliding it deep all the way, sitting hard against you. She's lifting up, forcing cock out, sitting back, forcing cock in, sitting hard, lifting fast, sitting faster. Your cock thunders in and out and in and out, bending back and forward along the inside of her body as she leans against you and pushes down onto you.

She's moaning loud, open-mouthed, her moans rising in volume and pace, and she's pounding you. You're squirming under her, incapable of anything other than feeling the fire spreading through your entire body as she fucks you, really fucks you—

Until, suddenly, without warning, she stops.

Your eyes fly open and find her smirking down at you, biting her lower lip. For all her appearances of aloofness, her cheeks are red with the heat of intense pleasure.

"Not yet."

You raise a brow at her, panting, feeling your cock thundering away inside of her burning flesh.

She lifts herself up once more, and the sensation pulls your head back against the cushion, flutters your eyes closed briefly—

The tip pulls out and your cock, heavy in this massive erection, thumps down against the cushion before springing up to press itself at her.

You look back up at her, growling. "What are you d—" you begin.

She cuts you off by standing and slapping your cock. It bounces against your stomach before rising to tower up into the chill air, waving as it throbs, raging.

"I want you to take me," she growls down at you, her body composed entirely of poise. "Take me like a prisoner."

"I—what?"

"Take me like a fucking prisoner," she repeats. "Or can you not even move? Pathetic. Some warrior you are."

She starts to turn away from you.

You catch her. You're standing over her, your cock pointing hard into her side.

She looks up at you, eyes wide, before immediately regaining her self-control.

"I am a Lady of the enemy and you have just captured my estate. You will fuck me like my station demands, barbarian. I'm a Lady of station, but there's nobody around to hear me scream."

You bare your teeth in a wolf's grin and grab a fistful of her ass. Your cock rears up at you. You pick her up and put her over her shoulder. She squeals.

Your dick bounces heavy against your thigh, your stomach, as you walk her to the bed. You set her down fast, though not to hurt her, and turn her around. You let your hands be rough. She makes little sounds of protest, but you know she wants it like this. You bend her over against the bed and spread her legs with your feel. You press her hard against the mattress with one hand on her back and grip her ass with the other. You give it a slap and she gasps, pleasure dripping from the sound.

Your cock roars up at you and you grip it near the tip. You step toward her and push the tip against her, not bothering to take it slow. You shove the tip in. She gasps. You laugh, deep and dark in your chest. You thrust hard into her, the sheer mass of your cock's girth pushing her harder into the mattress. You thrust again and again, not pulling back, just thrusting, pushing more and more and more shaft into her, more, deeper and deeper and deeper. She gasps with every powerful thrust, each one of her gasps punctuated by the pounding that's jolting her body.

There, it's nearly all the way in. Just a little more shaft...thrust...thrust. The tip presses hard against the final reaches of her. Thrust, harder, harder. The rest of your shaft slides in. You're balls-deep, just as before.

She shudders and moans loud into the mattress before twisting around to look at you. To look at where you've completely buried your cock.

You thrust your hips hard into her ass and she gasps shakily, filling her lungs completely.

"I'll give you what you deserve for your defiance, my Lady," you growl over her.

Her body quakes and tightens around your cock. Her tongue flashes out and she licks her chin, sucking as though she wants something in her mouth. That'll have to wait for another time.

You push her ass into the mattress with both hands and pull your cock out hard and fast. Her wetness grows by the heartbeat, allowing your girth to slide deliciously out and then deliciously in as you thrust hard over and over and over, plowing into her and then pulling back, back some more, nearly pulling the tip free. You thrust and pull and thrust and pull, thick and hot and deep, pushing her body to its limits.

She's moaning open-mouthed, her head reared back, her throat open to match her pussy as you pound thick into her. The bed squeaks hard against the floor with each one of your powerful strokes into her, with each time your massive girth pulls back out.

You're growling openly, holding nothing back. She's moaning to a fever-pitch. You're thrusting, pounding, thrusting, the power of your cock sliding in and out ramming to fill and empty and fill her completely. Thrust, pull, thrust, pull, thrust, thrust, thrust, thrust—

agonizing pleasure erupts through you—

thrust thrust thrust thrust thrust thru—

you're roaring on top of her, your hands pressing her lower back into the mattress, your thrusts pinning her against the edge of the bed as she screams and convulses hard around you, climaxing—

thrust thrust thrust thrust thrust thrust thrust thru—

you fall against her, your legs unable to hold you upright as you continue to thrust into her—

that gurgling release tunnels hot and thick through your cock, ripping through the length of your shaft as her body squeezes you tighter and tighter and you thrust deeper and deeper against the ends of her—

you're gushing hard against her, thrusting, thrusting—

your fluids gush down around the raging shaft of your cock—

and spatter your knees—

thrust, thrust, thrust...

She's panting and moaning hard into the mattress, quivering tightly around you, still coming down from the height of her pleasure.

You manage to thrust for her a few more times. Her body writhes as you take her back up to the height of agonizing euphoria. Thrust, thrust, another deep thrust.

She moans out, loud, long, her body clamping down around you until you can't move you cock at all.

This ultimate tightness has you falling hard against her again, your cock spurting harder into her, squirting the last dregs of your seed into her. You're crying out, open-throated, on top of her.

Once you can both breathe enough to see the room around you, you pick her up in your arms and gently pull your cock out of her. She lets it go. It slides free to hang limp between your thighs. You place her on the bed and lay down beside her. She pulls herself against you, clinging to you as she pants.

"You...are free to come...back...anytime you like."